JAKARTA ARTS: THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON - Original Songs Preview

THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON
VOLUME ONE

If I Ain't Love You
(Performed by Ally & Shawn)
This could’ve been different if I ain’t love you
We wouldn’t have suffered in this relationship

Fairytale Love
(Performed by Katie)
My love is like a fairytale
I’m dating a beautiful and charming prince
I’m the princess who fell in love with the prince

Realize
(Performed by Remy)
Don’t listen to the person who ask you
For doing something that you’re going ended up in a wrong way

Deal the Drama
(Performed by Ally & Friends)
Are we still friends?
Are we stronger?
Are we enlightened?

Big Rich Life
(Performed by Paul)
‘Cause I got too much money to spend
In this big rich life, in this big rich life!

Green is the New Black
(Performed by Riley)
Green is the new black
Green is the new black
It’s the new trend, oh yeah

I Still Love
(Performed By Edwin)
If you really want me back so bad
If you really want me back so bad

I'm Not Ready
(Performed by Delta)
I’m not ready… to choose between…
Between two different paths that I need to choose
I need some help to choose the path

Writing This Fairytale Love
(Performed by Katie & Edwin)
In this love, we’re writing our own story
From the beginning, middle, and the end
And we’re going to be writing this fairytale ending
In this love, love will always win

I'm Sorry
(Performed by Katie)
This is goodbye
I’ll leaving this world now…
But remember…
I’ll always love you…


Note: The singers who perform all the original songs are fictional characters, not real life people.




THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON
VOLUME ONE

THIS FALL ON NULISBUKU.COM

Comments

Popular Posts