The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 26


Charity Stage


Tuesday, Kris and Dan met Robby in his room, Robby thought that most schools had their own performing arts event, while Jakarta Arts rarely had performing arts event, so he asked Kris and Dan to hold a performing arts event that would be exclusively produced by Jakarta Arts. Kris suggested that the ticket sales would be donated to charity organization.

Meanwhile, Lewbert, Mitchell, Ricky, and Sandy gathered round in Lewbert’s room.
“Do you know why we’re here? Because I heard that goddamn Kris and Dan are holding charity performing arts event! And we hate them, including that goddamn Kris!” shouted Lewbert “Please tell me why you hate Kris and Dan?”
“Kris took my girlfriend! He is such son of the bitch!” shouted Ricky.
“I’m Daniel’s hater, he’s too cocky when he spilled a cup of slushie at my face! He did it on purpose!” shouted Mitchell.
Sandy replied “Actually I hate Miranda and Alyson.”
Lewbert asked to Sandy “But you think that they’re bitches, right?”
“Yes, they’re bitches.”
“And I shouted that ‘The League of Evil’ is begun! We have to destroy Kris’ reputations! Not only him, but also his friends as well!” declared Lewbert.

Wednesday, it was announced that Jakarta Arts would be holding their own performing arts event which would be held on Friday night. Amanda and Jason were really proud would be performing on the show. Jason opened his locker, and suddenly dirt from his locker spilled out all over him.
“Who did this!?” shouted Jason.
“Not me!” answered Amanda, when she opened her locker, another dirt spilled out all over her, she yelled “AAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!”
Lewbert came “I did it!”
“Why the hell did you…” asked Amanda.
“Amanda, first you hate Miranda, but you betrayed me, while Jason, you made Dan not nominated as the prom king, and you both should join me! And you betrayed me!”
“I told you, I never want to join your company!” shouted Amanda.
“They’re really nice people, why you hate those people!?” shouted Jason.
Lewbert replied “They’re goddamn jerks and bitches! And so are you!” He left.
“Damn, we should tell Mr. Robby.” suggested Jason.
“No, that’s no use.”

When Dan was walking on the corridor, Mitchell thrown slushie to his face.
“Hey!” shouted Dan.
“Thanks, Dan, you did the same on purpose, and I’ll be watching your steps.” said Mitchell as he left, and he saw the promotion of performing arts event which would be held on Friday night, he smiled evilly.

Lewbert finally held the second meeting to destroy Kris and his friends’ reputation, Mitchell revealed that the show would be held on Friday night, Lewbert had another plan.
“We tweet on Twitter and tell all Jakarta Arts students to boycott the show, and we tell them that the charity theme is still doubt, so they’re not coming to the show!” shouted Lewbert.
“But, that’s not a strong reason.” replied Ricky.
“You’re right, we need a stronger reason that that.” said Lewbert “We said that…”

Thursday, Kris and Alyson found out that no one would buy the tickets for the show.
“What!? None would buy the tickets!? But why! We’re already heavily promoting on Twitter!” shouted Alyson.
“Be patience, Alyson, we should wait.” said Kris.
Henry came and shown his BlackBerry Torch, and it was revealed that Lewbert, Mitchell, Ricky, and Sandy tweeted to convince all Jakarta Arts students to boycott the show, the reason was really evil and rude.
“Harsh!” commented Alyson.
“So that means nobody will be coming to the show?” asked Henry.
“We can’t give up, we have to sell those tickets no matter how many there are!” convinced Kris.
“The show must go on!” shouted Alyson.
“Hi, Kris, I would love to buy two tickets for your show.” greeted Candice.
“Sure, Candice, you’re going to watch with your friend?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, she would love to watch performing arts stage, it’s been a long time Jakarta Arts had never held performing arts in three years, I’m excited to watch it.”
“Okay, see you tomorrow night, babe.” Kris kissed Candice before she left.
“Two tickets had been sold.” said Alyson.
“Let’s see if the others are not affected by the boycott.” Henry said.

Back to Lewbert’s team who attempted to destroy Kris and his friends’ reputation, they found out that Candice bought two tickets for the show. Lewbert also bought four tickets so they could ruin the concert by booing all the performers.

Finally on the next night, Kris and his friends were ready for the show, but Kris wouldn’t be performing on the show, he and Justin would be the committee of the show. Justin revealed that only six tickets were sold due to the boycott via Twitter.
“Despite six tickets were sold, but the show must go on!” shouted Kris “Alyson, you’re the first!”
“Okay, I’m ready!” said Alyson, she went to the stage and started singing a song, but after ten seconds, Lewbert and his three other friends started mocking and booing.
“GET OFF THE STAGE, BITCH!” shouted Lewbert.
“KISS MY ASS, BITCH!” yelled Ricky.
“YOU HAVE NO SKILLS, BITCH!!” yelled Mitchell.
“YOU’RE GODDAMN WHORE!” shouted Sandy.
Alyson was shocked that she would be booed and mocked by the audiences.
“Harsh!” said Candice who came with her friend.

Alyson ended up crying after she went off the stage, revealing that she was mocked by the audiences.
“We can’t let them boo us! They have to see our real performance!” shouted Miranda.
“I have an idea, we should give them Magnum ice creams to them.” suggested Justin “So when their mouths are full of ice cream, they can’t boo.”
“Risky, but let’s try it.” said Kris “Dan, Jason, you’re up next.”
“Let me give them those ice creams.” Amanda told.

Amanda gave Lewbert and his friends Magnum ice cream in order to keep their mouths full so they couldn’t boo during the performance. Dan and Jason came to the stage and they started dancing.
Jason sang “Ladies, here we go! Would you go with me? Would you hang out with me? Would you date me? To rock me up, rock me up, until you say my name, like a G6, so loud, be louder, so you can tell your feelings to me, till you are really proud, say it again, and say my name again, you know what, I want to. I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, dance, dance.”
Amirah came and started dancing with Jason and Dan while Lewbert and his friends were busy eating Magnum and couldn’t boo them.
Jason sang again as he asked Amirah “Can you give me a makeover? So I can be your dream guy, cause you’re beautiful, you’re naturally beautiful, you show your true beauty that inside your heart, I wanna tell you that I’m the lucky guy, I’m the guy who you’re searching for, and I’m the best than the others, you know what, I want to. I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, dance, dance.”
“Yes!” shouted Amanda “Looks like your plan works, Justin!”
Jason sang again “Where you going? Whatcha say? Don’t worry I won’t hurt you, I will make you dance, cause I want to dance, I want to dance with you, you know what, I want to. I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, I just wanna make you dance, I wanna make you dance, dance, dance.”
Candice and her friend stand up and clapped their hands and cheered “BRAVO!!!”
Lewbert and his friends finished eating their Magnum ice creams, Amanda warned the others that they might boo again.
“Let me speak to them.” said Miranda, she later met Lewbert, Ricky, Mitchell, and Sandy.
“What’s up, bitch!?” shouted Ricky.
“What do you want, whore?” asked Lewbert.
“I just want to say that your behavior is not good, you made Alyson crying! You don’t respect her performance, we gave you Magnum ice creams so you can respect us!” argued Miranda.
“You know what, bitch? This whole show is boring!” replied Lewbert “C’mon, guys, let’s get out from this crappy show.” He and his friends left.
“Harsh!” said Miranda.
“Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom.” said Amanda.
Candice commented Lewbert’s attitude “He is such a horrible person, you know what?”

Henry went to stage as he was ready to perform his song. Despite lack of audiences, Kris and Dan hoped that the show success.
Henry started singing “Oh lady, if I break your heart, don’t blame me please, oh lady, if I cheat on you, I’m really sorry about that one. Oh lady, don’t break up with me, I want to apologize and you must accept it, oh lady, don’t be mad at me, we can fix this relationship before it’s too late. I knew I would do wrong, and I knew you would do the same, but I would still love you as the only one, but don’t take my heart away from me. Don’t fight for the breakup, just fight for this love, don’t take us to our heartbreak, and don’t make a bad ending, please don’t do this. Oh lady, don’t break up with me, I want to apologize and you must accept it, oh lady, don’t be mad at me, we can fix this relationship before it’s too late.”
Suddenly most Jakarta Arts students came and cheered, which surprised everyone, especially Kris, Dan, and Henry.
“Go on, Henry!” shouted Kris.
Henry sang the final line “Oh lady, don’t break up with me, I want to apologize and you must accept it, oh lady, don’t be mad at me, we can fix this relationship before it’s too late. Oh lady, don’t break up with me, I want to apologize and you must accept it, oh lady, don’t be mad at me, we can fix this relationship before it’s too late.”
All audiences cheered and clapped their hands, Amanda came and gave the audiences tickets and took their money.
“Wow! Audiences are here already!?” shouted Justin came to the backstage.
“Yeah, and we don’t know who invited those audiences.” said Kris “Miranda, it’s your turn, the final performance!”
“But Kris, I thought you’re going to perform last!” Miranda told.
“No, I won’t, but you will be the last to perform, the last is the best to close.”
“Okay, wish me luck, then.” Miranda came to the stage as all audiences clapped their hands, she started singing “I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned.”
Khairie came to the stage and started rapping his lines “I sat down and thought that you used to be nice to me, we declared we loved each other, and you were not joking, but when I called you, you ignored my call, you texted me that you couldn’t see me, but suddenly, you sent a text to me, and it was for somebody else you date with, and I knew that you cheated on me, I realized you’re really jerk.”
Miranda sang “I knew this wouldn’t last forever, it felt hard ‘cause you dumped me, I was really stupid just because you abandoned me. I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned. Damn, you kissed someone else, you even lied to me, and you hide it so you keep making out with someone else, you’re really bad, you just used me so that you can flirt someone else. I knew this wouldn’t last forever, it felt hard ‘cause you dumped me, I was really stupid just because you abandoned me. I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned, I felt I was abandoned. I used to smile when I see you, but now the smile is gone, cause you leave me abandoned, because you abandoned me. I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned. I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned, I felt I was abandoned.”
All audiences clapped their hands and cheered Miranda, but they wanted Kris to perform on the show, they shouted Kris’ name.
“Boys and girls, Kris Neil.” shouted Miranda.
Kris came to the stage “Wow! You came on the middle of the show, thank you for coming, but I won’t be singing tonight.”
“YOU MUST SING! SING! SING! SING! SING!” shouted all audiences.
“Okay, because you say so, I will sing!” shouted Kris.
All audiences cheered and shouted Kris’ name.
Amanda came back, and Dan knew that she sent a tweet to convince all Jakarta Arts student had to come to see the show, Dan smiled to her.

Back to Lewbert and his friends who failed to ruin the show.
“Damn it! Son of the bitch! We failed to screw the concert!” shouted Lewbert, he stared at Sandy, thinking that Sandy didn’t want to support them.
“You know what, Lewbert, you’re jackass, and who wants to join your evil plan! I quit your group!” shouted Sandy, he left.
“Traitor!” shouted Mitchell.
“What should we do now?” asked Ricky.
“That means most money will be donated as the result of the show.”
“Boys, we have another notorious plan.”

The show finally came to an end at 10:30 PM, when most students left the auditorium to go to sleep. Amanda counted down the amount of money to be donated for charity, and they were happy they got much money to be donated. After that, they left the auditorium to go to sleep. But Kris and Dan met their parents at the front of the auditorium.
“Mom? Dad?” called Kris.
“It’s half past ten, what are you doing here?” asked Dan.
Mr. Neil answered “We watched your show, it was fabulous and great.”
“We’re so proud of you both.” Mrs. Neil complimented them.
“But we’re not going to stay in Jakarta any longer.”
Kris and Dan were shocked after hearing their dad’s sentence that they were not going to stay in Jakarta Arts any longer.












Comments

Popular Posts