The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 25


Duets


After Henry said that he had a crush on Miranda, she decided to say the truth that so did she, Henry was surprised, he didn’t know that Miranda had been having a crush on Henry. So Miranda decided to offer him to sing a duet with her, but Henry would consider about it first.

The next day, Justin didn’t feeling well, he sneezed and coughed, he even checked his temperature.
“Justin, are you alright? Don’t tell me you’re sick.”
“Sorry, bro, I’m not feeling well right now.”
“I think you should see the doctor in the school, you can’t be sick tomorrow, you must host the chart show tomorrow.”
“I think I can’t host tomorrow, but you can.”
“Me? Seriously? But…”
“You can cover me! Cough…”
“Fine, if you say so, get well soon anyway.”

Alyson woke Miranda up and asked if she liked Henry, Miranda told the truth that after she broke up with Zeke, she liked Henry.
“Yeah, I like him, but I hope he won’t be the same as Zeke.” said Miranda.
“Are you kidding? I think he’s awesome to be your boyfriend, I mean he’s fit to be your boyfriend.”
“Yeah, I hope he won’t cheat on me.”
“We’ll see if your relationship works, and you’re going to duet with him, aren’t you?”
“Maybe, if he accepts.”
“Let me help to write your song!”
“Actually, I want to make the part two of ‘Abandoned’ song.”
“You mean the sequel of your song that you sang last night?”
Miranda nodded and Alyson started helping to write the song.

Dan and Henry chatted about Miranda at the cafeteria while waiting for their breakfast.
“Are you really serious that you like her?” asked Dan.
“Yeah, after she told me that she liked me too, she offered me to go on a duet with her.”
“Take that offer! Don’t be such a son of the bitch like Zeke.”
“Yeah, he is son of the bitch.”
“Remember when he cheated on her?”
“Yeah, right.”
Dan started eating his french toast after it was delivered by the waitress, Henry drank a cup of coffee.
Henry asked “If you’re me, what will you do to be Miranda’s boyfriend?”
“I will sing a duet with her, after that I’ll ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.”
“No, that’s too normal, I need something special to ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend.”

Kris arrived at the radio station, meeting the radio producer who produced the chart show which Justin was hosting, he greeted the producer and started discussing the chart show concept and told that Justin couldn’t host on the next day, so he would replace him for a week. He understood the chart show concept and said goodbye to the producer and left the radio station.

Back to Miranda’s room, she finally finished writing “Abandoned Part 2”, Alyson thought Miranda was ready to sing duet with Henry, but Miranda concerned that Henry would refuse to sing. Alyson told her to calm down and take a deep breath.
“You don’t need to panic, calm down, take a deep breath, you need to calm down.”
“Thanks, Alyson. I think Henry will like this song.”

The next day, Kris arrived at the radio station to prepare to host the chart show which will broadcast on IBS, he called Justin.
“Justin, can you hear me?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, you’re ready to host, bro?”
“Yeah, by the way, you’re hearing the show this evening?”
“Yeah, I wish you luck to host the show, remember, don’t screw it up.”
“Okay, bro, I won’t. Wish me luck then!”

Miranda knocked Henry’s room’s front door while she brought the song, Henry opened the door and greeted Miranda.
“Henry, I need your answer now. Would you sing a duet with me? I wrote this song.”
“Yes, I’d love to.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, I told you I’d love to sing with you, let me see your song.” Henry read the lyrics and he understood the meaning of the song, he knew that the song titled “Abandoned Part 2”.
“You should come to my room this evening to sing the song.” said Miranda “I’ll see you there.”

On the radio station at 4 PM, Kris started hosting the chart show.
“Hi, I’m Kris, sadly, Justin cannot host the show today, but I’m covering for him on IBS’ Top 40 Countdown. Last week, we have Stronger by Kelly Clarkson at number one. On the chart update, We Are Young by Fun featuring Jannelle Monae may be this week’s number one, but Part of Me by Katy Perry also attempts to top the chart! We start from number 40, it’s Big Sean featuring Nicki Minaj with Dance!” Kris played Dance by Big Sean, Kris also took his iPhone to send a text to Justin if he was feeling better.

Henry finally visited Miranda’s room, Miranda greeted him.
“Hi, you’re ready to sing?” asked Henry.
“Sure, of course, you’ve practiced?”
“Yeah, sure.”
“Okay, music.” Miranda turned on the music and started singing “I felt devastated when you broke my heart, I used to smile when I see you, but now the smile is gone, cause you leave me abandoned. I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned, I felt I was abandoned.”
Henry sang “Baby, I’m sorry I was cheating on you, you know I’m regretting my biggest mistake, I don’t know you’re lying or not, I will still love you as you’re abandoned.”
Both sang ended the song “I can’t believe you cheated on me, I never feel so sad like this before, and it hurts me to the bone, I felt I was abandoned, I felt I was abandoned.”

At 6:45 PM, Kris was about to announce the number one song of that week.
“Will it be We Are Young or Part of Me? And I can tell you that the number one song of the week is… Katy Perry’s Part of Me! Congrats for Katy Perry! But first, let’s hear We Are Young, the number two of the week!” said Kris, he took his iPhone when he played the song.
“Kris, you’re awesome, man! You’re great on the show!”
“Thanks, bro, and I’m happy that Katy Perry’s song became number one of the week!”
“I’m glad to hear that. And I’m feeling good now, I’m cured I guess.”
“You should go to the class tomorrow, I mean it.”










Comments

Popular Posts