The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 28 (SEASON FINALE)

Goodbye, Kris?? Part 2



Dan knocked Jason’s room door, Jason opened the door and greeted him and asked him to come in. Dan told that he was confused with his decision.
“Dan, why you didn’t answer last night?” asked Jason.
“My parents are serious! They’re trying to force me and Kris to accompany them to Romania! I don’t know what should I answer, if I say no, I’m afraid they will be mad and force us! If I say yes, I’m afraid about Kris’ career and our situation about The Kicks!”
“Calm down, bro! Drink some water and take a deep breath.”
Dan drank a cup of water and took a deep breath afterward “I’m confused, I don’t want to go to Romania, but I’m afraid if I say no because it was implied that they started being mad.”
“I know this is hard but you have to tell the truth that you don’t want to leave Jakarta Arts, but at least you have what you want.”
“But…”
“I believe they will let you stay at Jakarta Arts for one more year.”
Dan took his phone and texted his parents that we had made his decision.

Back to Kris and Justin, they were still shocked that Candice would leave Indonesia as reported by Lewbert on Access Jakarta Arts. Was Candice leaving Jakarta for good, or was it a lie.
“I knew it, that’s why Candice acted strangely to me.” said Kris.
Justin added “Kris, this is real! Candice terminated her acting contract for good! So she will be leaving Jakarta!”
“No, I know it’s a lie.”
“No, Kris, the evidence is her contract is terminated.”
“You got to be kidding me.”
“No, I’m not.”
Kris opened the door and Miranda came and asked if Kris would be leaving Jakarta to Romania.
“No, Miranda, I won’t be leaving Jakarta!”
“Kris, I’m afraid if Dan say yes, then you’ll go too.”
“No, I won’t be leaving Jakarta Arts, if I do that, how’s the radio show’s fate.”
Miranda told “Kris, I don’t want you to leave this place, I know you love this place, but it’s hard to let you go.”
“Well, let’s see if Dan has made his decision.” Kris came out from the room.
“Where are you going?” asked Justin.
“I want to see Candice.”
“No! It’s not the right time!” warned Justin, but Kris already left.

Dan called his dad to tell his decision, he knew that his dad couldn’t wait to go to Romania, he said that he had decided not to accompany his parents to Romania, but his dad became furious.
“No! You said no! Why you refused to go like Kris! No! No! No! You must move to Romania! You have to!”
Mrs. Neil told her husband “Let him go! He had made his decision not to leave!”
“But I want to move with them as a family!”
“No, let them go! Let they achieve their dream in Jakarta Arts!”
Mr. Neil told “Fine, meet us in the airport tomorrow, if you don’t come, you’ll see what will happen.” He ended the call.
“Damn.” Dan left Jason’s room and said goodbye.
Meanwhile, Kris knocked Candice’s room door, Candice greeted him.
Kris started arguing “Why, why you didn’t tell me that you’re moving to Romania!”
“You know it? By who?”
“By Access Jakarta Arts!”
“No way, Access Jakarta Arts is cancelled last year.”
“No, it was revived by Lewbert, and he told you’re leaving to Romania! Why you didn’t tell me?”
Candice answered “I… I got a movie role, I have to move to Romania for one year to shoot the movie, my aunt forced me to do so.”
Dan walked in and saw Kris and Candice were arguing, he hid and saw it.
“You didn’t tell me!”
“And why I should tell it to you!”
“Because I’m such a jerk!”
“No, you’re disgusting last time we met! You’re always busy with your music, radio show, and your fame! You know what, we’re over! You’re disgusting!” Candice closed the door loudly.
Dan met Kris after the break up and told that they had to see their parents in the airport on the next day, but Kris told that Candice was about to move to Romania at the same day, it was the cause of the break up. Kris told that he needed some time to be alone, Dan told that he wouldn’t disturb him. Kris walked away and started singing “Girl I knew that you’re so disappointed, ‘cause you have to go to somewhere far, far from me. And girl why the heck you have to leave me, so surprised when you have to go, and you told me it was your last day with me. Can you stay? One more time? Spend the time and rewind, and if you go away I know I’ll fade, ‘cause there’s nobody else. I’ll be missing you, missing you, I’ll be missing you, oh, missing you. Now girl I know you are saying goodbye, like you talk to me for the first time, but it’s all different. And I know you’re so disappointed, and I know you’re so sad, but don’t be sad, imma going nowhere. I’ll be here on your heart, on your mind, on your feeling, and if you go away I know I’ll fade, ‘cause there’s nobody else. I’ll be missing you, missing you, I’ll be missing you, oh, missing you. Oh girl, can you stay, stay one more time, stay, stay one more, can you stay, one more, one more time, I’ll make it better. Stay, stay one more, can you stay, one more, one more time, can you stay one more time to get it better. I’ll be missing you, missing you, I’ll be missing you, oh, missing you.”

The next day, Dan tried to wake up Kris who was still pretending to sleep shirtless, he told that they had to go see their parents in the airport, Kris refused to leave his bed as he was in the bad mood after his breakup. Justin opened the door and Candice came to see Kris and give him an apology.
“Kris, I’m really sorry about last night, I didn’t tell you that I’m moving to Romania today, and I know you attempt to break up with me, and that’s I wanted last night.”
Kris left his bed and talked to Candice “Candice, I know you didn’t tell me about that so you can break up with me.”
“Okay, this is really awkward.” told Justin.
“I changed my mind not to leave Romania, I won’t do the movie.” said Candice.
But Kris disagreed and told that she wouldn’t stay in Jakarta “Do the movie, I know you will be famous actress, that’s your dream, right? Just do the movie.”
“Okay.” Candice called her managers, while Kris went to the bathroom and took a shower.

7 AM, after Kris dressed up, he and Candice went to Jakarta Arts lobby just waiting for taxi which would take Candice to the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
“So this is goodbye?” asked Candice.
“Not for good, just take care of yourself and good luck on your film.”
“Candice, your taxi arrived.” said one of the interns.
“Kris, I think this is it.”
“Yeah, probably.” Kris hugged Candice, and Candice left and said goodbye after that.
Dan and Justin came to see Kris if he had said goodbye to Candice.
“I guess Candice is leaving Jakarta Arts.” said Dan.
“I think something’s missing, and I don’t know what’s that.” said Justin,
Dan’s phone rang and he read the text from his parents, it told that he and Kris had to go to the airport to see them.
“Kris, you didn’t forget the kiss, did you?” asked Justin.
“No! Goodbye kiss! I haven’t done that!” shouted Kris, he ran.
“Kris, wait!” shouted Justin.
Henry and Jason came and asked if Kris was okay, then they chased him, when Miranda and Alyson saw them running, they ran too.

Meanwhile, Lewbert had another evil plan, he discussed and his plan was actually notorious.
“Are you crazy, Lewbert?!” shouted Ricky.
“Yes, we got to hire a truck driver, then make a fake accident which Kris will become the victim, and we’ll kill him!”
“Looks like we’re not going to kick him out from Jakarta Arts, but also from this world!” said Mitchell.
“We hire him and tell him that he is going on the way to the airport. After he came out, he will hit him.” shouted Lewbert.

Kris arrived at Robby’s office and told Robby that he need to take him to the airport, but not only Kris, also his friends as well.
“Okay, I’ll take you to the airport.” said Robby, afterward Kris and his friends ran to the lobby, Robby also ran to take the car. Robby started driving to take Kris and his friends.
Kris and his friends came in to the car.
“Thank you very much, sir.” said Kris.
“What’s wrong, Kris?” asked Miranda.
“It’s an urgency!” answered Kris “I have to give a goodbye kiss to Candice!”
“And we have to see our parents!” shouted Dan.
“Guys, buckle up, I’m going to speed!” shouted Robby, he started the engine and started driving so fast to the airport. Meanwhile, a truck started following the car.

They finally arrived at Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Kris and his friends started running to find Candice, they split up to find Candice, but Kris and Dan decided to see their parents first. They finally found their parents along with Candice in the boarding room. They met their parents first.
“Dad, mom.” greeted Kris “I think Dan had made his decision.”
“Mom, dad, as I told you both last night, I don’t want to leave Jakarta, I still want to reach my dream, Jakarta Arts is really the best school ever for me. Please don’t take us to Romania.”
“Kris, Dan, we made our decision, and we’ll let you stay at Jakarta Arts, I’m really sorry if I was too harsh and too forcing you to move.” said Mr. Neil.
“No, dad, we’re sorry we can’t go to Romania with you both.”
“Oh, we have to go now.” said Mrs. Neil.
Kris saw  Candice walked away and lining up along with other passengers.
“Candice!” shouted Kris.
Candice finally saw Kris “Kris!”
Kris finally met Candace and all his friends came to see them.
“I forget something!” shouted Kris.
“My gift?”
“Goodbye kiss on the lips.”
“Hey, we’re waiting! We have no time to see your…” shouted a man.
The security replied “Shut the hell up!” She told Kris “Let us see your kiss.”
Finally Kris kissed Candice on the lips, and all people saw it and cheered. Later, Candice hugged Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Henry, Jason, and Justin. Alyson was still thinking about Khairie, she knew she was still in love with him.
Candice finally left to the plane, Kris saw her leaving the terminal.
Kris started singing “I know you’ll be leaving this city, I can say this is really hard to say goodbye. I hope you’re okay when you arrive, just be careful. Be careful on the way. I’d found out that you acted strangely to me, but it was so awkward, and I was so afraid, and I found out that you would have left this place, but you didn’t tell me, and I knew it, knew it. You didn’t tell me and I was gone furious, asking why you didn’t tell me, but you’ve gone mad, we both argued and we went mad, and we finally broke up and thinking we were gonna to see each other again, but you told me you planned to break up with me, I knew this was hard, but you told me you wanted to stay, but I knew it’s your dream, and you have to achieve it, although it’s far, but just face it for your dream. It’s your dream, baby, though it’s far away, but I won’t forget you, so good luck to achieve your dream.”

At the plane, Candice was sitting on the chair, then Mr and Mrs. Neil came and sat down beside her, and Candice didn’t expect that she would be in the same flight with Kris’ parents.
“You’re Kris Neil’s parents, aren’t you?” asked Candice.
“Yes.” answered Mr. Neil “Are you Kris’ girlfriend?”
“Yes, I think, but not anymore until I return to Jakarta.”
“Have a nice journey.” said Mrs. Neil.

Kris just saw the plane left the airport to Romania, Dan and Justin tried to cheer him up after his heartbreak. Robby asked them to come back to Jakarta Arts. They walked out from the airport, but a truck started speeding so fast and was about to crash Kris. Alyson saw the truck and tried to warn Kris.
“Kris, watch out!” shouted Alyson.
“What’s wrong, Alyson?” asked Miranda.
“The truck!” shouted Alyson, then she saw Lewbert on the truck, she knew it was Lewbert’s plan to make fake accident which Kris would be the victim. Alyson ran and protected Kris, but she was shot by the driver. Dan, Jason, Justin, Henry, and Miranda saw the crash and was surprised. Kris looked at back and became surprised when Alyson was shot by the driver.

TO BE CONTINUED...












Comments

Popular Posts