The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 19

Radio Show Goes Daytime!



Kris was recording his song in The IR Records studio, he sang Music Makes Us Falling in Love.
“Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love.” sang Kris.
“Kris!” called Justin came “IBS Radio has the announcement!”
“Hey, you, don’t disturb his recordings!” shouted Gustav.
“What announcement?” asked Kris.
“Sir, this is important, IBS Radio said that they offered us to move our radio show from Sunday mornings to weekday evenings at 4 PM! What do you think? I want to accept the offer, but how about you, Kris?” asked Justin.
“He can’t host on weekday evenings, he’s still busy recording his EP!” said Gustav.
“I think I can, but I shall think about it later.” answered Kris “But I’m still busy recording my EP.”Or I shall do that this weekend. I would love to actually, but I must think about it.”
“Thanks, bro, you can help me famous!” said Justin.
“You’re famous already, Justin.” said Gustav.

Meanwhile, Dan browsed an online store on Sony BRAVIA TV, he was searching for tablet PC, and he found BlackBerry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and Acer A500, and he thought there were not fit for him, until he found Sony Tablet S.
Sony Tablet S!” shouted Dan.
Then Henry came “Hi, Dan. Whoa! Sony Tablet S?”
“Yeah, I found this, and I’m thinking shall I buy it or not.” said Dan.
“Just buy it, bro! You can play PlayStation in that tablet!”
PlayStation!? Okay, how much is it?” asked Dan, and then he checked his savings, and he had about three million rupiahs, Henry decided to take his savings as well as he had four million rupiahs.
“I’ll help you pay to buy that tablet!” said Henry.
“Thank you, bro!”
“But let me play some PlayStation games first.”

Meanwhile, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, and Khairie were hanging out in Dairy Queen, they were eating the Waffle Bowl Sundaes, DQ Sandwich, Buster Bar, Waffle Cones, Peanut Buster Parfait, Blizzard, and Oreo Earthquake Brownie. Alyson looked at her BlackBerry Torch.
“Look, Kris tweeted, he said that his radio show may move to daytime evening!” said Alyson.
“Is that important for you?” asked Ethan.
“I like hearing that show!” said Miranda.
“Man, too much ice cream for me, I’m full.” said Khairie.
“Well, Ethan ordered many ice cream you know.” said Alyson “We must eat all the ice cream for Ethan!” Alyson continued eating the ice cream.
“She’s right.” said Miranda.

Back to Kris’ room, Dan was going to point his remote to buy Sony Tablet S, and he successfully purchased the tablet.
“YEAH! We did it! We did it! We did it!” shouted Dan and Henry.
“We bought Sony Tablet S!” shouted Henry.
“We have to wait until it’s delivered.” said Dan.
Kris and Justin finally came back to the room.
“Kris, I saw your tweet! Are going to release new single?” asked Henry.
“If you know, why the hell you asked?” asked Justin.
“Yes, that’s right!” answered Kris.
“What’s your second single from your EP?” asked Dan.
“You already knew it, Dan.”
“I knew it, but they need to know it!”
“Okay, Music Makes Us Falling In Love is going to be my new single, anyway, Dan likes that song.”
“That’s right!”
“Would you sing it for us?” asked Justin.
“Sure.” answered Kris “But let me take my guitar first.”
“And it will be the lead-out single of you take my girlfriend…” said Henry.
“We should play the song anyway.” said Justin.

Ethan ordered four Oreo Brownie Earthquake again, which surprised Miranda, Alyson, and Khairie.
“What!?” shouted Khairie.
“You bought Oreo Brownie Earthquake again!?” shouted Alyson.
“Yeah, we should enjoy the treats while it’s discount!” said Ethan.
“Okay, we should eat these! For Jakarta Arts!” shouted Miranda.
“I’m full…” said Khairie.
“Me too…” said Miranda.

Kris was going to play his guitar and sing his second single, Music Makes Us Falling In Love.
“Okay, you may sing now, bro.” said Dan.
Kris played his guitar and started singing “Falling in love, falling in love, yeah. I’m writing this song again, I’m composing this song again, and I lost my words again. Been done my love song, thought it was good but it was bad, I lost my idea. Cause you know what? The melodies are so charming, make me charmed to you, make me want to sing about you, what a catchy tunes I ever found, it just wasn’t perfect, but I thought it was the best. Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love. I thought ‘bout this damn love, we just put our hands up, and we danced following the beat. Oh, let’s say we’re falling in love, let your feeling follow the music, and let me closer to you.”
“You know what, this song is my favorite song so far.” said Dan.
“I agree with you, Dan.” said Henry.
“I should premiere this song on the first show on Monday!” said Justin.
“Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love. Let it through, let it shine, let it play, makes us falling in love, let it beat, let us dance, following the beat, music makes us falling in love. Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, music makes us falling in love, music makes us falling in love.” sang Kris ended the song.
Dan, Justin, and Henry cheered and clapped their hands, later, a delivery man came and brought the Sony Tablet S.
“Okay, who bought Sony Tablet S!?” shouted Justin.
“Not me!” shouted Dan and Henry in the same time “He bought it! He said that he wanted that tablet PC!”
“Okay, that’s enough!” shouted Kris.

On Monday evening, Kris and Justin started their first show on weekdays.
“Hello, listeners! I’m Kris!” shouted Kris.
“I’m Justin, and On Air with Kris and Justin now goes daytime!” said Justin.
“Thank you for IBS Radio for the offer to move our show to daytime evening, especially after school, thanks, IBS Radio!”
“Actually, Dan and Henry bought Sony Tablet S yesterday, what did you do?”
“I took three million rupiahs from them.”
“That’s so mean, Kris!”
“Okay, forget that thing; we should listen to the WORLD PREMIERE of my new single!”

Meanwhile, Miranda, Alyson, and Khairie were sick and couldn’t go to Dairy Queen, but Ethan forced them to go.
“No! We don’t want to eat any ice cream!” said Alyson while she was coughing.
“C’mon, guys, we have to!” shouted Khairie.
“I’m in cold…” said Miranda after she sneezed.

Comments

Popular Posts