The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 20

Rap Song



On Wednesday, November 30, Kris was picking his songs to be included to his EP, he thought that “Music Makes Us Falling In Love” and “Took My Girlfriend” would be definitely included to his EP, he was considering adding “Missing You”, “You Stole My Idea”, and “Go To The Prom With Me” to his EP. And he needed to add one more song to be included to his EP. He was deciding the track list, the number one would be “Music Makes Us Falling In Love”, the number two was “Missing You” the next track were “Took My Girlfriend”, “Go To The Prom With Me”, and “You Stole My Idea” respectively. He was still confused which song would be the last track on his EP until 3:55 PM, he was going to host the radio show with Justin. So he came out from his room and went to the radio studio.

As usual, Justin was ready to host as Kris came. Justin asked Kris if he was ready to host, Kris nodded.
“You picked the songs for your EP?” asked Justin.
“Just five songs, only one left, I was confused, my songs are better!”
“Calm down, Kris, and we know it’s time to announce the track list from your EP. Oh, we’ll be on air in ten seconds.”
“I’m calmed now, bro.”
“And in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” shouted Dennis.
“It’s Wednesday, baby!” shouted Kris.
“Looked, it’s 4 PM! It’s time to hear On Air with Kris and Justin!” said Justin.
“Okay, I have to announce the track list of my EP, but…”
“But what?”
“Nothing.”
“Man, are you kidding me?”

Meanwhile, Henry was staring at Miranda in the cafeteria, while Miranda hung out with Alyson as always. Alyson was talking that she was considering making collaboration between her and Khairie. Dan finally came and surprised Henry.
“You almost made me pass out!” said Henry.
“That’s my signature gesture, bro!”
“That’s not your signature gesture, silly!”
“By the way, you’re looking Miranda, aren’t you?”
Henry didn’t answer, but Dan knew something, he thought that Henry had a crush on Miranda.
“Don’t tell me that you’re having a crush on her?”
“Her? You mean Miranda!? No, no, no!”
“I know you’re lying.”
“Look, there’s a sexy babe!”
“Where?” asked Dan, when he looked back, Henry was gone “Damn!”

Back at the studio, Kris and Justin were talking about the end of semester exam, after Jakarta Arts students finished their exams, they would be given a report card and taking their one-month length school break, however, the students who got a D+ to below must stay at school to attend winter school. Kris got a phone call from Gustav. Kris played Good Feeling by Flo Rida, and he answered the call.
“Kris, have you chosen six songs for your EP?” asked Gustav.
“I picked five songs, but I’m still confused about the last track, which track should I pick?”
“C’mon, the EP is due 12 December!”
“I have an idea!” shouted Justin “You rapped right?”
“Man, my rap song is epic failure for me.” said Kris.
“Bro, I think it was cool song! The song sends the positive messages and inspiration for young people. You must include that song!”
“Okay, but I won’t be responsible if that song gets bad reviews.”

Henry was trying to hide from Dan, and he thought that Dan might know him had a crush on Miranda. Dan was still searching for Henry. He met Robby.
“Mr. Robby, please keep me hidden!” said Henry.
“What happened?” asked Robby.
“Dan is looking for me, and we’re playing some kind of hide and seek, and don’t tell him if he come.”
“Okay, hide in my room.”
Henry came in to Robby’s room and locked the door and he hided. While Dan came and asked Robby where Henry was, Robby lied that Henry might go outside Jakarta Arts, Dan finally believed that and left. Henry unlocked the door and came out.
“Thanks, sir.” said Henry “I have to go!”
“Good luck on your game!”

Kris announced that his rap song would be included as the final track of his EP despite he thought it was “epic failure”, but Justin loved the song. Dennis also would like to hear the song. Later, Henry came and he was panic.
“Henry, what’s wrong?” asked Kris.
“Kris, you won’t believe it! Dan is chasing me!”
“Why is he chasing you? He’s my brother, he’s not dangerous.”
“He’s right, anyway? What brings him chasing you?” asked Justin.
“Justin, remember after Miranda’s breakup with Zeke?” asked Henry, he told:

“What? He played Barbie?” shouted Henry.
“Yes, he is.” said Justin.
“That’s too girly, really girly.” said Henry “Wait, if Miranda broke up with Zeke, I could date her!”
“What? You wanna date Miranda? Don’t tell me that you’re having secret crush on Miranda.”
“If you say that, I will say yes, I have a secret crush on her.”
“Man, why you didn’t tell me from the beginning?”
“Because I know Miranda was dating Zeke! Since I come here, I saw her and I knew that I had a secret crush on her.”

Kris was surprised after Henry said he had a crush on Miranda, and he asked why he didn’t tell it from the beginning so Miranda could date her immediately. Henry said that it was no big deal.
“By the way, Kris, I like your rap song, would you rap and sing it for us?” asked Henry.
“Okay, I’d love to.” answered Kris.
“Great!” said Henry and Justin.
Kris started to sing and also rap “Oh oh oh oh oh oh, na na na na na, oh oh oh oh oh oh hear this out. (Rap verse) This is the message, I’m nowhere near the end, everyone treated us like an underdog, they screwed up our life and we never going down, we know that we have to change our style, you know I feel your pain ‘cause you said we’re failed, you said that we failed to make a chance, even you didn’t think if you’re better than us, back to the past, let’s see.”
“He’s good, he can be a rapper.” said Henry.
“Actually he wants to focus on pop music.” said Justin.
Kris continued to sing “‘Cause there’s no fail word, it’s just the unfinished business, if we continue to learn, I’m sure we’ll make our success, learn from it, learn from it, just learn from our mistakes, learn from it, learn from it, our mistakes will tell us. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, na na na na na, oh oh oh oh oh oh. (Rap verse) This is the second chance, must learn from it, ‘cause I know my future is still long, my life is still long, I’m still young, I’m learning my subject, don’t disturb me, I’m still a learner and must learn from everything, keep learning until I die, so please forgive me if I made mistakes, and we will fix it together. (Singing verse) We’re not failing on anything, but our results are failed, we made mistakes but we repaired it again, ‘cause there’s no fail word, it’s just the unfinished business, if we continue to learn, I’m sure we’ll make our success, learn from it, learn from it, just learn from our mistakes, learn from it, learn from it, our mistakes will tell us.” Then Kris imagined himself playing a piano, he rapped again “It’s not about the strong or not, it won’t make any difference, it’s not about the smart or not either, if we smart we will think we can do this, so we want, it’s all about want or not it’s often influence our success, it’s all the secret of success, just don’t be lazy.”
Suddenly Dan came and surprised both Justin and Henry “There you are!”
“Man, shut up! We’re listening Kris’ song!” said Henry.
“Just hear it.” said Justin.
“‘Cause there’s no fail word, it’s just the unfinished business, if we continue to learn, I’m sure we’ll make our success, learn from it, learn from it, just learn from our mistakes, learn from it, learn from it, our mistakes will tell us. ‘Cause there’s no fail word, it’s just the unfinished business, if we continue to learn, I’m sure we’ll make our success, learn from it, learn from it, just learn from our mistakes, learn from it, learn from it, my mistakes will tell me.” sang Kris ended the song.
“Bravo!” shouted Justin clapped his hands along with Dennis and Henry.
“Kris, it was good song! Why you didn’t put it into your album earlier?” asked Dan.
“I think it was a crap, but my friends thought it was the best, I will add it to my upcoming EP!” answered Kris.
“Yeah!” shouted all of them.

Friday, December 02, Gustav and the employees of The WR Records finished hearing Kris’ EP tracks, they enjoyed the track and believed the EP would be success not only in Indonesia, but also worldwide. They were happy to hear the tracks.







Comments

Popular Posts