The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 6


Previously on The Musical Life of Kris Neil:
“I miss Khairie so much, everytime I rehearse, I always think about him. I really miss him so bad.” told Alyson.
Miranda hugged Bill “Dad, I wish you the best for your wedding, and thank you very much.”
The priest asked “Okay, Bill, do you take Courtney as your wife?”
Bill immediately answered “Hell yeah I do!”
The priest asked to Courtney “And do you, Courtney,…”
Courtney immediately cut and answered “I do! I really do!” She kissed Bill as all guests gave them applause.
“Khairie?! You’re here?!” asked Alyson.
Khairie asked “Would you marry me?”
Big Brother
Kris, Dan, Miranda, Henry, and Justin ran to see Alyson at the cafeteria at 3:30 PM on Monday, October 29. They called Alyson, only to be greeted by her.
“Hi, guys.” cheered Alyson.
“Alyson, is that true?!” shouted Alyson.
“We’ve been talking about that rumours for two weeks already!” shouted Justin.
“Oh yeah, my musical will be premiering in December, I can’t wait to see you there.” said Alyson.
“Congratulations, Alyson.” cheered Henry.
“Fabulous. Congratulations.” cheered Dan.
“That’s it?” asked Alyson.
Kris replied “There’s a rumour that is more important than that. Is that true that you’re engaged? And Khairie proposed you on Mr. Bill’s wedding day, didn’t he?”
Alyson didn’t answer, instead she got a phone call from Ethan “Hello, Ethan.”
“Alyson!” yelled Khairie “I… I… It’s that true you’re gonna be marry Khairie? Tell me that it’s a lie! Because you’re still underage! It must be a lie!”
“Calm down, Ethan, I know since Bill’s wedding, everyone in Jakarta Arts asked me if I’m engaged, and the journalists in Jakarta Arts published that rumour on the bulletin.”
“Answer!!!” yelled Ethan.
“If that’s right, you’re still underage to get married.” commented Henry.
Amanda asked “How the hell you met him at the wedding party?”
“He told me that he escaped from his boarding school for a while, and he said that he was still in love with me. Oh, I got a call from my coach, see you later.” Alyson ran away from the cafeteria, and she left the school building.
“She didn’t want to answer yet!” said Dan “Hey, where’s Kris?”
“And where’s Justin?” asked Miranda.
“They left to host their show already.” answered Henry.
Kris and Justin walked away from the cafeteria to the studio, on the way to the studio, Kris looked at Justin if he acted strangely.
“What’s wrong, bro?” asked Kris.
“Nothing, nothing at all,” answered Alyson
“Really?”
“It was nothing.”
“Seriously, don’t lie to me.”
Justin finally replied “I got a call from my dad that my brother is in Jakarta today, I don’t want him to be here.”
“Why?”
“For me, he’s really annoying.”
Once they arrived at the studio, they saw Justin’s brother was really there, he was remixing Gangnam Style, Justin told Kris that his brother was a DJ.
“Wow!” said Kris.
“He’s here.”
The DJ then saw Justin and he greeted Justin “Justin, hi! You’re here!”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” asked Justin “You don’t ask how I am nor…”
“Justin, I know you’re still mad at me, but you know, I’m invited to perform on Jakarta Arts’ Halloween Party. And you must be Kris, you’re performing there, aren’t you?”
“Maybe, bro.” replied Kris.
“Interesting, I know you’re talented as a singer, not only that, you’re talented as radio DJ too, unlike Justin, his boy band was an epic failure and for me, he’s too… bad.”
“I’m here, bro!” yelled Justin.
“What’s your name, Justin’s brother?” asked Kris.
“Neal Reese, DJ, actor, and singer, at least better than Justin,”
“Don’t be too cocky.” replied Justin.
“That’s the truth, bro.” said Neal “C’mon, bro, prepare your show!”
“I know that!’ said Justin.
At 4 PM, Kris and Justin started hosting their show.
“Hi, I’m Kris!” greeted Kris.
“I’m Justin, you’re now listening to On Air With Kris and Justin!”
“And we’re having our special guest! And we’ll be talking with him now!”
“Now?”
“Yes, now, please welcome, Justin’s brother, Neal Reese!”
“Hi, Kris, and hi, brother.” greeted Neal Reese.
“Hello, Neal! You’re an actor, DJ, and singer-songwriter.” replied Kris.
“At least better than Justin, that’s the truth.”
“Oh shut up!”
“I told you that’s the truth, anyway Justin got the flop, including his hosting role and his boy band.”
“Shut the hell up, man! Okay, before we talk more, let’s hear Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson!” Justin played Kelly Clarkson’s Catch My Breath “Don’t be too cocky on me, bro.”
“That’s the truth, bro!”
“No, you’re cocky and intimidated me!”
“You’re so flop and I’m better than you, Justin! I’m famous, and you… so-so.”
“That’s it! You’re extremely annoying! And screw you!! You’re the worst brother ever and I hate you! I really hate you! I don’t like you like I did before you had gone to the college!” Justin yelled
“What?! That’s it! I hate you too!” Neal yelled back.
“I hate you so much!” yelled Justin again, he stormed off from the studio.
“What the hell did you do, Neal?” Kris asked.
“I told the truth.”
The next day, Henry visited EMZ website and he saw an article that reported Justin and Neal feud in the studio, he heard the audio which showed the argument between Justin and Neal on the radio show.
“What the hell is this?” Henry had asked before he heard more “Oh my God, so this happened behind the scene?”
Dan heard the audio too when he was putting his clothes on “Man, they’re so enemy, I thought they were really nice as brothers, but…”
“They’re dysfunctional, like you saw in Modern Family. “
“Not like in Family Guy?” asked Dan.
Henry replied “Forget it.” He went out from his room and he saw Kris who was walking by “Kris, is Justin okay?”
“No, he isn’t, he is still mad at his brother, as you know from EMZ, the website that stole everything about celebrities. He likely made an enemy, Neal Reese.”
“They’re so infamous now.” Henry saw Alyson was walking by and he asked “Alyson, you haven’t answered the question if you’re married, I mean engaged to Khairie? Are you seriously engaged?”
“Oh, the rumour still continues to be spread, doesn’t it?” Alyson replied.
“You didn’t answer the question yesterday, and now we need you to answer if you’re really engaged.”
“Oh, I got to go, bye, guys, see you.” Alyson left.
Henry told “She hasn’t answered yet!”
At 12 PM, when all students left the class, Robby called Alyson to his table.
“You okay, Alyson?” Robby asked.
“Is that it?”
“And congratulations for getting a role on the upcoming Broadway musical, it’s exciting and I can’t wait to watch it.”
“Thanks, and I know you’re going to college next year, sir, I think you need a good luck charm. Wow, sir, I’m very happy that Khairie attended Bill’s wedding and kissed me again.”
Robby saw a ring on Alyson’s finger, he asked again “Is… is that a diamond ring on your finger? Wait, the rumour, you’re engaged to Khairie, aren’t you? And you haven’t answered this question, right? You need to answer if you’re really engaged.”
Alyson finally answered “Yes, I’m engaged to Khairie, here’s the details…” she told the details:
On Bill’s wedding day, Khairie put his right hand on his pocket, and he took a white jewelry box and opened it, he took the ring and showed it to Alyson.
“What?!” exclaimed Alyson.
Khairie asked “Would you marry me?”
“Oh my God, are you kidding me?”
“I’m not joking, I’m proposing you.”
“Oh my God…” Alyson later shouted “Yes, I do! I would love to!”
Khairie put the ring on Alyson’s finger and he kissed her, but this was witnessed by Robby.
Alyson told “I’m getting married.”
“Wow, but… you’re too young to get married, besides, don’t you know that there’s one of the school rules that prohibits you to do so, you could be expelled if you get married this senior year, you’re supposed to wait before you graduate. You’re not mentally ready to take your relationship to the next level.”
Alyson replied “Sir, I’m really sorry, but I’m getting married, but I don’t know when, between before and after graduating from Jakarta Arts.” She left the class.
“Kris, Henry, I know you’re hearing us.” Robby had told when he saw Kris and Henry outside of the class.
Kris and Henry entered the class and met Robby, realizing that the rumour was indeed true.
“The rumour is true! Alyson is engaged!” Henry shouted.
“I don’t get it, Khairie has lived in Malaysia since his mom told him to attend boarding school to stay away from Alyson, and why he proposed her?” Kris asked.
Henry replied “Maybe he ran away from his boarding school.”
Robby cut “You know the school’s rules about getting married?”
Kris answered “I think I remember, if someone is getting married or pregnant, that person will be expelled from Jakarta Arts, oh no! Alyson, she’s getting married to Khairie!”
“If she does that, she will be expelled for good!” Henry continued.
“That’s why I’m worrying about! You two, sooner or later, we have to stop her before she finally gets married!”
Bill came and called Robby “Sir, we have another meeting in teachers’ lounge now!”
“Now?”
“Yes, now!” Robby prepared to leave the class “Sorry, Kris and Henry, but next time we meet privately, we’re gonna talk about how to stop her to get married. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Robby left the class with Bill.
Kris saw Justin was walking by outside the class, he soon went out from the class and called him “Justin,”
“What, can you see I’m really angry on my brother now?! And EMZ leaked my conversation with my brother behind the scene! My dad had come here before the class even started! If my brother didn’t come here, I shouldn’t have been mad like this! Damn!” Then his phone rang, and he answered the call “What?! Oh, dad, I’m really sorry, I don’t know it was you. No, dad, this isn’t working, Neal just screwed up! I tried to talk but this wasn’t working. Yeah, dad, thank you very much.”
Justin went to the auditorium along with Henry, the music started playing as Henry rapped.
Henry rapped “I ain’t your bitch, I ain’t your bitch…, I ain’t your bitch or your slave.”
Justin sang as he danced as well “I caught you mocking me on the media, you mistreat me like a jerk, are you really serious you’re mocking me? Oh oh oh… You’re so PMS, so PMS. Oh oh oh… I know your words stuck on my brain, and why did you do. Why did you mistreat me so bad, oh oh oh… My heart feels broken and really hurt, you keep mocking and saying something bad about me. Oh oh oh… I swear you will get my revenge, I ain’t your bitch.”
Henry rapped again as Neal came to the auditorium and saw the performance “Maybe I’m insane, but you’re more insane, ‘cause you keep mocking me, but you said I keep mocking you, and what the hell is supposed to mean, what the hell is that, I’m really sick of you, ‘cause you’re really sick, I tried to tell you to stop, but I’m really tired,and I ain’t your bitch, but you acted like a bitch, and please stop it, bitch.”
Justin sang the final line “Why did you mistreat me so bad, oh oh oh… My heart feels broken and really hurt, you keep mocking and saying something bad about me. Oh oh oh… I swear you will get my revenge, I ain’t your bitch.”
Neal gave them a standing applause and he said “Looks like I’m really wrong about you, you’re good enough. And I’m really sorry for mocking you, but I mocked you because I motivate you.”
Justin asked “What’s that supposed to mean? Mock means motivate? Man, that’s not funny!”
“I mocked you, but I motivated you as well, so you got my motivation, this was a training for you to get ready for getting boos and mocks. By the way, I cancelled my gigs on tomorrow’s Halloween party.”
“No, you don’t have to.”
“I have to, I’m going back to Spain, my agent called me to go back, and remember, and you’re still sucks.”
“Hell yeah you too.”
After Neal had left, Henry told “Your brother is not a jerk after all.”
“He’s not.”
“C’mon, we have to come to the Halloween party tomorrow night!”
31st October, at 7pm, all Jakarta Arts students arrived at the hall wearing Halloween-themed costumes to have their Halloween Party. All students were scaring and kidding each other, some danced, some drank the punch, and some enjoyed the performance by Alyson.
“Thank you very much.” greeted Alyson before she left the stage and all guests gave her applause.
As Alyson got off the stage, she was asked by Miranda “Alyson, you haven’t answered this question yet!”
Alyson replied “If I’m getting married?”
“Yes, answer it now!”
Alyson remained silent and… “Oh, Kris gonna perform up next, gotta call him! Kris! Kris!”
Kris came “Hi, Alyson, I’m performing next, aren’t I?”
“Yes, you’re coming up next, hurry and go to the stage! C’mon!” Alyson grabbed Kris’ right hand and took him to the stage, she took the microphone “Boys and girls, I’d like to introduce our favourite student, he’s also a famous singer-songwriter. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Kris Neil!” Alyson left the stage.
Kris introduced “Hi, guys, I will perform my upcoming second single, Facing Fears.” Kris started playing his guitar and singing “
Are you afraid? Are you scared? Are you in fear? You don’t need to worry, ‘cause I’ll protect you. Don’t be afraid, ‘cause I’ll be in your side, and we’ll be facing fears together.”
Alyson watched alongside the audiences as she feeled afraid, and Henry met her.
“Alyson, I know you’re engaged, I already know it.”
“But how? You heard my conversation with Mr. Robby?”
Henry didn’t answer but replied “You know you’re too young to get married, Alyson, furthermore, you’re engaged to my cousin, Khairie, are you really mad? Are you crazy, Alyson?”
“Henry, stop it, I have a chance to be happy, I got what I wanted, I got a role on a Broadway musical, and I’m getting married.”
“No, Alyson, you’re not supposed to get married, you’re supposed to wait until you graduate, if you get married before you graduate, you will be in trouble.”
“Henry, please, I got what I wanted, and now, I’m sorry, but I will get married to Khairie soon, before or after graduation, it’s up to me.” Alyson left the hall.
Kris continued singing “I know it’s really haunted and really scary. No need to be afraid before the fears really scare you. Don’t be afraid, ‘cause I’ll be in your side, and we’ll be facing fears together. Forget your fears, before we’re getting afraid, we’ll be getting stronger together. Don’t be afraid, ‘cause I’ll be in your side, and we’ll be facing fears together. Forget your fears, before we’re getting afraid, we’ll be getting stronger together. Don’t be afraid, ‘cause I’ll be in your side, and we’ll be facing fears together.”
As the audiences gave Kris a standing ovation from the guests, Henry called him, he got off the stage.
“Kris, I met Alyson, and I talked about her engagement, and she’s not ready for that commitment with Khairie.” Henry told.
Kris replied “Then?”
Henry answered “He’s getting married no matter before or after graduation.”
“Oh no.”

Comments

Popular Posts