The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 7


Previously on The Musical Life of Kris Neil:
Kris replied “There’s a rumour that is more important than that. Is that true that you’re engaged? And Khairie proposed you on Mr. Bill’s wedding day, didn’t he?”
“Alyson!” yelled Khairie “I… I… It’s that true you’re gonna be marry Khairie? Tell me that it’s a lie! Because you’re still underage! It must be a lie!”
“Calm down, Ethan, I know since Bill’s wedding, everyone in Jakarta Arts asked me if I’m engaged, and the journalists in Jakarta Arts published that rumour on the bulletin.”
Robby saw a ring on Alyson’s finger, he asked again “Is… is that a diamond ring on your finger? Wait, the rumour, you’re engaged to Khairie, aren’t you? And you haven’t answered this question, right? You need to answer if you’re really engaged.”
Alyson told “I’m getting married.”
“Wow, but… you’re too young to get married, besides, don’t you know that there’s one of the school rules that prohibits you to do so, you could be expelled if you get married this senior year, you’re supposed to wait before you graduate. You’re not mentally ready to take your relationship to the next level.”
Kris told “if someone is getting married or pregnant, that person will be expelled from Jakarta Arts, oh no! Alyson, she’s getting married to Khairie!”
“If she does that, she will be expelled for good!” Henry continued.
“That’s why I’m worrying about! You two, sooner or later, we have to stop her before she finally gets married!”
“I met Alyson, and I talked about her engagement, and she’s not ready for that commitment with Khairie.” Henry told.
Kris replied “Then?”
Henry answered “He’s getting married no matter before or after graduation.”
“Oh no.”
Underage To Get Married?
In a hall, early December, Alyson and Khairie were ready to get married, they were sitting in front of penghulu, who was ironically Malaysian, and there were no guests at all. Khairie shook hands with the penghulu.
Saya nikahkan Khairie Harun Gangsa dengan Alyson Cage dengan seperangkat mas kawin dibayar tunai.”
Khairie said “Saya terima nikahnya Alyson Cage dengan…
“Stop!!” someone shouted and cut the wedding, and… it was Mr. Robby who arrived alongside Kris and Henry.
Late November, all students received their report card, some students who received D+ on one of the subjects had to stay at school to attend winter school, while the others could take a break, they could leave the school for one month. Kris, Dan, Henry, and Justin decided to stay at school, despite getting relatively excellent score. They also knew that Alyson’s Broadway musical would premiered on that night, thanks to constant heavy promotion by Alyson to every Jakarta Arts student.
“Alyson’s Broadway musical is premiering tonight? That was really fast.” Dan said.
“Yeah, I can’t wait to see her tonight.” Justin replied.
“Speaking about Alyson, why Alyson hasn’t answered if she’s engaged yet?”
Henry answered “Maybe Alyson wants to make surprise if she has, and it’s really likely yes.”
Dan replied “No way, if yes, she’s really young, she’s not ready for this commitment with Khairie.”
Kris looked at his iPhone and checked out the music website “Yes, my album goes to number one!”
“Seriously?” Justin asked, he looked at Kris’ iPhone and it was indeed right, he cheered for Kris.
“Congratulations for your number one album, bro,” Dan congratulated.
“Thank you very much, Daniel,” Kris replied.
“Dan, Justin, can you leave me and Kris just for a minute?” Henry asked.
“Oh yeah, sure, we want to see Miranda and Amanda, they got the tickets for the premiere.” Justin answered.
Dan suggested “You can have those tickets from them.”
“Yeah, we’ll be there soon.” Kris replied.
Henry answered after Dan and Justin had left them in Kris and Justin’s room “What if Alyson gets married after the premiere of her Broadway musical? We’re supposed to watch her.”
“She’s getting married before or after graduation, if that’s right that Alyson is getting married tonight, we have to stop her.”
“Or… stalk her!”
“Yeah, that’s really a good idea, but we won’t do that.”
At the cafeteria, Dan and Justin greeted Miranda and Amanda; they saw the cafeteria was almost empty.
Miranda talked to Amanda, Dan, and Justin “You know what, I can’t wait to watch Alyson’s new Broadway musical, it would be great!”
“Hell yes, of course it would be great.” Amanda said.
“You know what; Alyson hasn’t answered if she’s really engaged.” Justin replied.
“Oh, there she is! Alyson!” Dan called Alyson as she walked by.
Alyson greeted “Hi, guys, are you gonna watching my new Broadway musical tonight?”
Justin replied “Yeah, we would love to, but you haven’t answered if you’re really engaged since Halloween.”
Alyson took her phone and answered the call “Oh, hi, okay, I’ll be right there.” As Alyson ended the call, he excused “I’m sorry, I need to go to Jakarta Convention Centre earlier, the director asked me to come earlier, and I’ll see you guys on the show, bye.” Alyson left.
“See, every time we ask that question, she left, and bye-bye.” Dan told.
“I see, Alyson is really busy for her latest drama, I understand.”
“But we don’t know if she’s engaged for real!” Justin shouted “She has no comment on that rumour yet!”
“What the hell…” Amanda commented.
Finally, most Jakarta Arts students and teachers were watching Alyson’s Broadway musical premiere in Jakarta Convention Centre, which was titled Liz and Dick Affair. The audience were curious about the climax and ending.
The actor who played Dick sang “I love you, Liz, but I must confess... I know this is not gonna working out…”
Alyson sang as Liz “OMG, my husband is here!!”
The actor who played Liz’s husband came to the stage “Hi, honey, I’m back from Miami, back from business.” He walked and saw Liz and Dick and was surprised “Liz, you’ve been cheating on me, just go away and be gone!” The character killed off Liz and Dick, and then he saw the waiter “What the…”
The waiter sang the final line “I didn’t see… a thing…” And the musical ended.
All audiences gave a standing ovation as all the cast came to the stage to greet them, then they left the stage.
“What do you think about the musical?” Miranda asked.
“It was fascinating!” Justin answered “Probably the best musical I ever watched.”
“Agree with that.” Amanda told.
“Kris, Henry, I need to talk with you two!” Robby called.
“Yes, sir,” Kris and Henry went out from the studio alongside Robby.
“Khairie’s here and he asked Alyson to get eloped, they’re leaving!” Robby said.
“No way!” Kris and Henry shouted.
“C’mon, we have to stop her!” Robby shouted.
They left Jakarta Convention Centre and got into Robby’s car, Robby started driving fast to stop Alyson and Khairie.
Alyson and Khairie were ready to get married, they were sitting in front of penghulu, who was ironically Malaysian, and there were no guests at all. Khairie shook hands with the penghulu.
Saya nikahkan Khairie Harun Gangsa dengan Alyson Cage dengan seperangkat mas kawin dibayar tunai.”
Khairie said “Saya terima nikahnya Alyson Cage dengan…
“Stop!!” Robby arrived with Kris and Henry.
“Mr. Robby? Kris? Henry?” Alyson called.
“Alyson, you’re not ready for this, and so are you, Khairie.” Robby said.
“What the hell are you talking about? We’re ready to get married.” Khairie answered.
Henry replied “I think not, Khairie, and you’re too young to propose marriage to Alyson in Bill’s wedding party, and why did you run away from Malaysia?”
Khairie answered “I love Alyson, I really love her so bad.”
Penghulu asked “Excuse me, are we going to continue?”
Khairie said “Saya terima nikahnya Alyson…”
Alyson cut and confessed “I can’t do this, they’re right, I’m too young to get married.”
“But Alyson…”
“We should wait until we’re graduating from school, I don’t think I’m ready.”
Khairie took a deep breath “Fine, you’re right, I also feel the same about t wedding, we’re not ready for this. I guess I’ll go back to Malaysia, then after graduation I will come back to meet you.”
“I love you, Khairie.” Alyson kissed Khairie.

Comments

Popular Posts