The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 12

R&B

Dan was creating his own dance moves, however, he couldn’t do it, he was confused.
“Oh man, I’m so confused, what should I do now?” said Dan.
Then Kris came and he was confused “Oh no, I don’t have any idea for the new song, and I want to record it for my debut album.”
“Kris, you confused!? Me too!” said Dan.
“You do?” asked Kris.
“I don’t have any idea for my new dance moves, bro! Oh yeah, maybe we should…” answered Dan.
“Whoa! Don’t tell me that I should dance, no, that not my skill, I can’t dance.” said Kris.
“Yes, you can, with practice!” said Dan.
“Oh yeah, I think you should sing too!” said Kris.
“But first, we have a class today, so we can do those after class.” said Dan.

After class, Kris was learning about dancing with Dan, Kris was tired of dancing.
“Oh, man, this is really hard!” said Kris.
“Oh man, this is really easy and simple and really fun to do.” said Dan.
“Dan, I think I must think what did you say, and you should learn singing from me.” said Kris.

Meanwhile, Alyson and Miranda were searching for Robby.
“Where is he? We must give our homework to him!” said Miranda.
“I think he’s missing, NOOO!!” shouted Alyson.
“Don’t overreacting, Alyson! We should find him, find him!” shouted Miranda.
“Okay, let’s search first.” said Alyson.

“La la la la la la la…” sang Dan.
“Dan, I think that’s really not bad, perhaps, you should more practice.” said Kris.
“Bro, I’m really bad in singing.” said Dan.
“Oh c’mon, Dan, you shouldn’t give up, like what you said earlier! This is very fun to do!” said Kris.
“Kris, I think we should learn more about them, but first I want to write a song!” said Dan.

“Mr. Robby, where are you?” asked Miranda.
“Mr. Robby? Mr. Robby!” shouted Alyson.
“Oh no, we’ve searched all entire school, but we haven’t found him!” said Miranda.
“Miranda, we haven’t checked the teachers’ room yet, let’s check it!” shouted Alyson.

“Somebody sings my song, he said that it was great. I sang like David Cook. Well here we go man, have fun.” sang Kris while he was writing new song with Dan.
“Oh yeah, that would be fit, but why David Cook?” asked Dan.
“Because, my type of music is pop rock, alternative rock and teen pop.” answered Kris.
“Now you’re in R&B.” said Dan.
“Yeah, just for a while.” said Kris.
Then Zeke knocked the door.
“Come in!” shouted Kris.
Zeke opened the door and came in. “Hi, what are you doing?” asked him.
“We’re writing a new song.” answered Dan.
“Oh yeah, we’re going to sing a duet, but not a rock song, it will be R&B song.” said Kris.
“Wow, R&B, sounds cool.” said Zeke.
“So, we’re going to sing and dance.” said Dan.
“Okay, bro. Zeke, can you help us?” asked Kris.

Miranda and Alyson went out from the school.
“According to Mr. Ryan, Mr. Robby is in Dairy Queen.” said Miranda.
“Wow, Dairy Queen, maybe we can eat in there.” said Alyson.
“No time for eating, silly! We have to find him, fast!” shouted Miranda.

“Somebody dance besides me, but I know that it’s you, bro. Yeah I’m dancing just like Kyle Massey. So here we go again, let’s dance.” sang Dan.
“Dan, you’re good, but a bit bad for your notes.” said Zeke.
“So, we should recheck again?” asked Kris.
“Yeah.” said Zeke.
“Zeke, I can’t write an R&B song.” said Kris.
“You can do it, Kris.” said Zeke.
“This is my first time when I write an R&B song, I’m not used to write R&B song.” said Kris.
“Kris, try to remember when you wrote your first song.” said Zeke.

Kris remembered when he wrote his first song, he talked to his music teacher when he was in junior high school.
“Teacher, I’ve just made you something.” said Kris.
“Something, have you done your lyrics task?” asked the teacher.
“Actually, I made it to the song, I’ve composed it.” answered Kris.
“Okay, let’s hear it.” said the teacher, and then he played Kris’ song. “You’re so great, I’m really sure that you’re going to be a great songwriter.”
“Thank you, teacher, I hope so” said Kris.

Kris was smiling after he thought about that.
“Don’t smile at me, you’re creeping me out!” said Zeke.
“Oh yeah, I think I have an idea for that, we’re gonna make that song really simple.” said Kris.
“Why?” asked Zeke.
“My first song is really simple, silly!” answered Kris.

Miranda and Alyson arrived at Dairy Queen.
“Where’s Mr. Robby?” asked Alyson.
“Oh no! He’s going to leave!” shouted Miranda.
“Hurry, give him our assignment!” shouted Alyson.
“Why me!? You must give those to him!” shouted Miranda.
“No, you must do it!” shouted Alyson.
“Hi, girls.” greeted Robby.
“WHOA!” shouted Miranda and Alyson.
“Mr. Robby, we’ve searched for you everywhere, so here’s our assignment.” said Miranda.
“Sorry, we’re late to collect it on time.” said Alyson.
“Oh yeah, thank you, and I will check your assignment in the school.” said Robby.

Dan began to dance and sing “I think we got something, it’s my brother, Kris, and Dan on the track right now! Oh yeah!”
“Today I wanna be you, today I wanna be you, today I wanna be you, I wanna be you, I wanna be you.” sang Kris.
“I can see you writing another song, I want to sing it. Because I can’t wait to see you sing it.” sang Dan.
“Yo I want to sing this song, and I want also dancing. I wanna be you and dance away.” sang Kris.
“Somebody dance besides me, but I know that it’s you, bro, yeah I’m dancing just like Kyle Massey, so here we go again, let’s dance.” sang Dan.
“Are you that man, that man, that man, honestly who I’ve searching for. If you’re that man, that man, that man, then we should dance together.” sang Kris.
“My brother, my brother, I can sing well with you. And you can dance well with me, we should do those.” sang Dan.
“Somebody sing my song, he said that it was great. I sang like David Cook, well here we go man, have fun. Are you that man, that man, that man, honestly who I’ve searching for. If you’re that man, that man, that man, then we should dance together.” sang Kris.
“My brother, my brother, I can sing well with you. And you can dance well with me, we should do those.” sang Dan.
Zeke clapped his hands “Guys, you’re so awesome and great song! But, Kris, you still can’t dance well. And Dan, you still can’t sing well. Well I hope you’re understand what the lesson.” said him.
“Okay. I think we’re going to do our activities again.” said Kris.
“And, I swear that I’m only want to focus on dancing!” said Dan.
Then Kris and Zeke laughed.
“What are you laughing at!?” asked Dan.

Comments

Popular Posts