Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 21

Ghost Story

One night, Aaron, Carlos, Nick, Dinda and Nina came to Oli’s house.
“So, what should we do today? I mean besides travelling around your house, Oli.” said Aaron.
“I have an idea! We should watch some movies.” said Melati.
“Boring…” said Dinda and Nina.
“I think we must do an extreme stunt!” said Carlos as he wore his helmet.
“No! You shouldn’t do that! You could destroy everything in my house!” said Oli.
“I think we should tell ghost stories.” said Victoria.
“When did you here, Victoria?” asked Melati.
“The door was opened when I came.” answered Victoria.
“Me too!” said Rezky.
“You too, Rezky!?” said Melati.
“Anyway, turn off the lamp!” said Oli.
The lamps turned off.
“Whoa! I can’t see anything!” said Aaron.
“Carlos, what are you doing!?” asked Victoria.
“Sorry, Victoria.” answered Carlos.
“Ouch! Carlos!” shouted Melati.
“Sorry, Melati.” said Carlos.
The lamps turned on again by Oli, and he said “The ghost story contest is begin!”
“Contest?” said all of them.
“Let the contest begin!!” said Oli.

In Logan’s house, Logan was studying.
“Logan, why you don’t visit Oli’s house??” asked Sean.
“I’m studying, Bro!” answered Logan, and then he got an incoming video call, he picked up his iPhone and answered the call.
“Good morning, Logan, evil professor Gahwand was seen visiting the graveyard, you must find out what he’s up to!” said Boss.
“Yes, sir!” said Logan.

Back to Oli’s house, the contest was begun.
In first team, the members are Aaron, Carlos, Victoria and Nick. While in the second team, the members are Oli, Dinda, Nina and Rezky.
Round one: Carlos VS Dinda
Carlos told his ghost story “Once upon a night, there’s a girl who me a boy who is suspicious for the other students. She talked to him for a while, and then she and the boy became friends. But you will be surprised if you hear this. The next day the girl was founded dead in the classroom! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!”
“Your story didn’t frightening at all.” said Nina.
“What did you say? I thought the story would frighten me.” said Carlos.
“Okay, my turn!” said Dinda, she told her ghost story “In the night garden, there was a ghost, but a cute ghost…”
“Hold it right there! I’m sorry, your story was not a ghost story, instead, you will tell about In The Night Garden from Cbeebies.” said Oli.
“Really?” said Dinda.
1-0 for the first team

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Logan was sneaking into Gahwand’s workroom, and then he trapped by the rope.
“Ah, Logan, you like my door trap? And take a look for my own graveyard drawing, well; I always wanted to revive a dead human body into a zombie or a ghost. But then I realized that we can’t revive any dead person. And I have invented my Revival-machine!” said Gahwand.
“You’re going to make dead person into a zombie?” asked Logan.
“Yes, I am!” answered Gahwand.
“That’s would be frightening…” said Logan.

Round 2: Victoria VS Nina
Victoria started to tell her story “I’m going to tell my own experiences, and this is not only my experiences, this is also about ghost. When I walk, sing, perform, go home and studying, I felt that someone was following me!
Nina told her own ghost story too “Me too! When I walk, hang out with my friends, study, learn and talk to my friends, I felt the ghost was following me!”
“Hey! That’s my story!” shouted Victoria.
“No, that’s my story!” shouted Nina.
Then Victoria and Nina were fighting.
“I think they’re disqualified.” said Aaron.
“So do I.” said Nick.

“Finally, I going to activate my Revival!!” said Gahwand, he pressed the red button to revive all those dead people on the entire Jabodetabek into a zombies. Then the zombies were gone. “Well, I supposed to put the hypnotize device.” said Gahwand.
Then Logan punched Gahwand.
“Well, I guess I should say then…” said Gahwand again.
“What are you going to say?” asked Logan.
“I think it’s time for you to go!” answered Gahwand.
“What are you talking about?” asked Logan.
“Yeah, go away! I have activated my device to revive those dead bodies, and there’s nothing you can do about it. So you should go home and tell Boss that you lost this mission.” answered Gahwand.
“Are you sure that I’ve lost?” asked Logan.
“Yes!” answered Gahwand.
After that, Logan left the building.

Round 2 Part 2: Nick VS Rezky
Nick told his own ghost story “This story was inspired by my sci-fi comics, so I will start. One day in Mars, an alien found a spaceship, and then they came in, and the killed all the humans.”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!” yelled Dinda.
“That’s horrifying.” said Victoria.
“The aliens forgot to grave them. The next day, the humans’ ghosts came to those aliens and killed them!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” yelled all of them except Rezky.
“It’s not frightening enough, you should hear my story.” said Rezky, and then he told his story “I’ve heard this story and tell it since I was ten, one day in a fictional world, there’s a boy who named Mike, he tried to find the home, food and water. The next day, Mike met the mysterious woman who fell in love with him, she kissed his lips, and then she gone. And he didn’t know that she is a ghost.”
“Nice ghost love story, then.” said Oli.
“But it’s better than Nick’s story, so we lost.” said Dinda.
“What!?” said Oli.
2-0 for the first team.
“We won!!” shouted Victoria.
“We defeated Oli’s team!” shouted Aaron.
“Let’s random dancing!!” shouted Carlos while he wore his helmet.
Aaron, Nick, Carlos and Victoria were random dancing.
Suddenly, the lamps were turned off by Oli.
“Fu fu fu…, you don’t want to hear my story, do you?” asked Oli.
“Okay, show it what you’ve got.” answered Aaron.

The meaningless round 3: Aaron VS Oli
Oli started to tell his story “Once upon a time in Jakarta, there was a boy who like to eat Cheetos, he really like to eat Cheetos. One day, he wanted to eat Cheetos, but he wondered how to eat Cheetos without run off the Cheetos, so he asked the professor. The professor shot the duplicate gun to the Cheetos, and the Cheetos are then multiplied by itself. So, he could eat Cheetos much as he like. When he could eat Cheetos continued to multiply by itself, he didn’t like it and he asked the professor again to bring those Cheetos into the space. And then those Cheetos were gone, gone, gone forever… And what if Cheetos were due to the entire Jabodetabek!!” said Oli.
“I think you mocking Sergeant Keroro’s story.” said Carlos.
“What!?” said Oli.
“Ok, now it’s time for my story, you guys will not stand to hear it.” said Aaron. He started to tell his own ghost story.

At 9 PM, Aaron finished to tell his own ghost story.
“How was that?” asked Aaron.
“THAT’S THE WORST GHOST STORY OF THE NIGHT!!!” answered Victoria, Oli, Carlos, Rezky, Nick, Dinda and Nina scared.
“I think we have a winner for tonight!” said Carlos.
“AARON IS THE WINNER!!” said all of them except Aaron.
Suddenly, they saw the grim reaper around them.
“I’m scared too.” said the Grim Reaper.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” yelled all of them scared.

Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was going to sleep.
“Ah, finally, my victory night, I hope I sleep well.” said Gahwand. When he was sleeping, the zombies came to him suddenly. He woke up and started to frightened “CURSE YOU, LOGAN!!!”

Comments

Popular Posts