The Musical Life of Teen Secret Agent Part 1 (The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 10 & Teen Secret Agent Episode 22)

In Binus International School, Aaron closed his locker, and then Carlos came.
“Aaron, have you hear the latest single from The WR Records artist?” asked Carlos.
“Carlos, I don’t know who is he or she, and I will answer, I haven’t.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, his name is Kris Neil, his debut single ‘This is My Double-Life’ has topped the chart, and it defeated us!” said Carlos.
“Really? If he’s great, I want to meet him, but I don’t know where his school is.” said Aaron.
“You can try opening his MySpace page, oh; by the way, he uploaded his music performances and MP3 on his page. And that makes Kris so popular right now!” said Carlos.
“Wow! He’s really famous from his MySpace page.” said Aaron.
“Hi, guys.” said Oli while he brought his Vaio P netbook.
“Hi, Oli, what are you doing?” asked Aaron.
“I’m downloading Kris’ debut studio single, ‘This is My Double-Life’, I heard from my classmates that the song is currently so popular right now.”
“Okay, while you waiting, can you open Kris Neil’s MySpace page?” asked Aaron.
“Okay, and by the way, I always listening to his songs.” answered Oli.
“Now we’re on Kris’ page, let me see, my debut single ‘This is My Double-Life’ is now available on iTunes and LangitMusik.com, you can buy it.” said Carlos.
“Okay, tonight, I will download and buy Kris’ debut single, but I want to see Kris first.” said Aaron.

While Aaron driving his car, he changed the radio station.
“Hey, this is the most popular song for this week, ‘This is My Double-Life’ by Kris Neil!” said the radio announcer.
“Okay, time to hear it loud!” said Aaron while he set the volume higher.
When the red light was on, Aaron was browsing for Kris Neil’s picture, and he saved it.

Aaron came to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, and he took a walk.
“I’m going to find some inspirations for…” said Aaron, and then he heard someone singing. “Wait, I think that voice is familiar.” And he came to the person was singing, and the boy who was singing was Kris.
“Sometimes I get crazy, I get scared, I feel mocked, I feel ignored, I have my dream. And I’m just an ordinary man.” sang Kris.
“Hi, that was nice song.” said Aaron.
“Wait, are you Aaron from Aaron and the Agents?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I am. And I think you’re kind of familiar to someone.” answered Aaron.
“I’m Kris Neil.” said Kris.
“Kris Neil? Wait, so are you Kris Neil who was release the debut single ‘This is My Double-Life’?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, I am.” answered Kris.
“I can’t believe it is you!” shouted Aaron while he shook hands with Kris.
“Yeah! Me too!” said Kris.

In Oli’s house, Oli was opening his MySpace account.
“Okay, what the latest music from Kris.” said Oli.
Then the bell rang.
“Yeah, hold on!” said Oli while he walking, and then he opened the door.
Aaron and Kris came in to the house.
“Hi, Aaron, and who is he?” asked Oli.
“Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce him now, he is Kris Neil.” answered Aaron.
“Kris Neil!? Are you really Kris Neil?” asked Oli.
“Yes, I am.” answered Kris.
“YEAH! It’s really you!!” shouted Oli.
“And let me guess, are you the guitarist of Aaron and the Agents?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I’m the one of the guitarists, and my name is Oli, nice to meet you.” answered Oli.
“Oli, it might be fun if you wrote a song for the band.” said Kris.
“Actually, I can’t songwriting nor sing, but I can play guitar!” said Oli.
“So, are you going to record for your debut album?” asked Aaron.
“Not yet, actually, I need more songs for my album, and I can write a song for you and I sing.” answered Kris.
“Yeah, I think that’s the good idea.” said Aaron.

In Logan’s house, Carlos came.
“Hi, Carlos.” greeted Logan.
“Logan, have you download…” said Carlos.
“Kris’ debut single, yes I have, you have asked that questions for many times.” said Logan.
“Oh yeah, by the way, are you want to come to Oli’s house?” asked Carlos.
“Yes, I am.” answered Logan.

Back to Oli’s house, Kris was writing his own song in the music room.
“What song are you writing, Kris?” asked Oli.
“Okay, I’m writing a song about fame, I mean, someone who want to be famous.” answered Kris.
“Cool, the song will be titled ‘Famous’, won’t it?” asked Oli.
“Because I don’t have any idea for the title, yes, it will.” answered Kris.
“Can you play the song for me?” asked Oli.
“Just the guitar chords.” answered Kris, and then he played his guitar.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, and then he answered the call. “Hi, Carlos, you and Logan are in front of Oli’s house, okay, I will open it.” said him.
“Aaron, let me open it.” said Oli.
“Okay.” said Aaron.
Oli walked to the living room to open the front door, while Aaron was watching Kris performed his song.
“Nice song, Kris.” said Aaron.
“Um, Aaron, actually I don’t want to know it first, but because you know, I will tell you the lyrics.” said Kris.
“That’s ok you can continue writing the lyrics, I haven’t known the lyrics yet.” said Aaron.
“Hi, Aaron, and…” called Carlos came.
“OMG, are you Kris Neil?” asked Logan when he came.
“Yes, I am. And you must be Logan and Carlos.” said Kris.
“You’re right, Kris! I’m Carlos, and he’s Logan.” said Carlos.
“Okay, what song are you writing?” asked Logan.
“This song is about someone who want to be famous.” answered Kris.
“Wait, are you going to plagiarize ‘Famous’ from Play?” asked Logan.
“Of course not, silly! I’m writing my own.” answered Kris.
“He won’t plagiarize.” said Oli.

One hour later, Kris finally finished the song.
“I finished the song.” said Kris.
“Whoa! That was quick!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, I thought it would be longer time, but I’m finally finished the song, and I think you should sing this song.” said Kris.
“Kris, it would be great if you sing too.” said Aaron.
“Me? Okay, I think we’re going to duet, and we’re going to record it! But first we’re going rehearse it!” said Kris.
“Okay, let’s get it started!” said Aaron.

One hour later, Aaron and Kris finished rehearsing the song.
“Okay, I think we’re ready to send this song to the recording studio for your studio album.” said Aaron.
“I think the song would be great!” said Oli.
“Okay, Aaron, tomorrow we will record it, and I would be so excited!” said Kris.
“Me too!” said Aaron.
“But can I borrow your friend as the band?” asked Kris.
“Sure, you can.” answered Aaron.

The next day, Kris was playing his guitar in his room.
“Sometimes I walk a little faster. Then I came to one audition. Some days I spend my extra time just for become famous.” sang Kris.
Then Dan came “Hi, Kris, I heard you’re going to record your duet performance with Aaron from Aaron & The Agents.” said him.
“Yeah, and how did you know?” asked Kris.
“I’m following Aaron’s Twitter page, so I knew the news.” answered Dan.
“Wow! That’s cool! And I’m going to The WR Records with Aaron and his band mates.” said Kris.

Meanwhile, Aaron was finished jogging and came home.
“Hi, Aaron.” greeted Cory.
“Hi, bro, you aren’t jogging?” asked Aaron.
“No, I’m reading the newspaper, and, ewww… you stink!” answered Cory.
Aaron took his shirt off, and he responded “Yes of course! Jogging makes definitely sweating!”
“Aaron, why don’t you take a shower now?” asked Cory.
“Oh yeah, thanks for warn me, I have my recording schedule with Kris Neil.” answered Aaron.
“Kris!?” said Cory.

In The WR Records, Kris came to the building along with Oli.
“Here we are.” said Oli.
“Yeah, in The WR Records, and where’s Aaron?” asked Kris.
“I’m here!” answered Aaron when he came.
“Whoa! I thought you’re going to be overslept.” said Oli.
“Not anymore, I have my alarm clock.” said Aaron.
“So you used to wake up late in the morning?” asked Kris.
“Don’t ask about it.” answered Aaron.
“Okay, shall we record now?” asked Kris.
“We wait for Carlos and Logan first.” answered Aaron.
Finally, Carlos and Logan came.
“There you are, guys.” said Logan.
“You’re just in time!” said Kris.
“Kris, I think I want Logan to rap in our song.” said Aaron.
“Yeah, good idea!” said Kris.
“You can rap, Logan!” said Carlos.
“I think we’re ready for recording, and shall we begin?” asked Kris.
“Yeah!” answered Aaron, Oli, Carlos and Logan.

Kris and Oli started to play their guitar, while Carlos started to play the keyboard.
“Here we go!” said Logan.
“Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.” sang Kris.
“Yo! This is Logan rapping, yeah! Who want to be famous rapper, oh yeah! And here are Kris Neil and Aaron singing! And they’re wanna be famous.” rapped Logan.
“Sometimes I walk a little faster. Then I came to one audition. Some days I spend my extra time just for become famous. Guess I can ride a big limousine. Take a little bite on a fame machine. And I would be famous, and I would be famous.” sang Kris.
“I’m not typical, I’m not odd, I’m too smart to be a ordinary man. Guitar practices, best rehearsal, I can upload my performances. And I wanna be famous, and I wanna be famous.” sang Kris and Aaron.
“Sometimes I wish when the phone rang. That it would be you saying ‘You’re hired’. Then I was so happy and went to Hollywood. And finally we started our career. I want to cut the front of line. See my name in lights just like the Hollywood sign. And have my own Facebook page. And my Twitter be verified.” sang Aaron.
“I’m not typical, I’m not odd, I’m too smart to be a ordinary man. Guitar practices, best rehearsal, I can upload my performances.” sang Kris and Aaron.
“And I wanna be famous. And I wanna be exist.” sang Kris
“And I wanna be famous, and I wanna be famous.” sang Aaron
“Oh yeah! And I wanna be famous.” sang Kris and Aaron.
“Yo! Say it again!” rapped Logan.
“And I wanna be famous.” sang Kris.
“A little guitar, please!” rapped Logan.
Oli played his guitar very fast.
“Yo! You wanna be famous! You wanna be famous! And you should sing it again, bro!” rapped Logan.
“I’m not typical, I’m not odd, I’m too smart to be a ordinary man. Guitar practices, best rehearsal, I can upload my performances. Are you sure you wanna be famous? And I wanna be famous, and I wanna be famous. I wanna be famous!” sang Kris and Aaron.
“Yo, this is Kris and Aaron singing, man!” rapped Logan
“Oh yeah! Oh yeah!” sang Kris ended the song.
Oli played his guitar very fast until the end of the song.

In Nick’s house, Nick and Phoebe were playing XBOX 360.
“Oh no! I lost again!” said Phoebe.
“Yeah! I won again!” said Nick.
“Rematch!” said Phoebe.
“Don’t tell me that Aaron and his friends went hang out without me.” said Nick.
“What did you say?” asked Phoebe.
“Forget it.” answered Nick.

Comments

Popular Posts