Scandalous Episode 4


Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, sex scenes, violence, and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.



Previously on Scandalous:
“You won’t believe if you see her picture which was taken one year earlier.” Oliver showed another picture of Sophie which was taken one year earlier.
Bill felt that she saw different woman than Sophie, her face was changed a lot, her body was slim, her breasts was bigger than before “Whoa, this is really impossible if she just work out hard, I can see not only her body becoming slim, but also her body changed too much.”
Oliver replied “…it was rumored that she had twelve plastic surgery procedures in one day.”
Louis immediately started making out with Sofia, who took him upstairs passing through the crowd, then they entered the leader’s bedroom, which was full of luxury stuffs including big king bed, luxurious red sofa in front of big HD TV on the left side of the bed. The continued making out as they disrobed each other, the lay on bed and started making love with each other.
The officer immediately said “Arnett Reagan, you’re under arrest not only for illegal purchase of alcohol by a minor, but also for Sophie’s murder.”
Arnett later yelled “No! I’m not supposed to get f****** arrested!”
“I do, I want to be a doctor, but I have to help my friend, Bill…”
“Alex, I won’t answer your damn question regarding Theo.Harper, now you need to focus on your study, if you don’t, you will get expelled.”
“But dad…”
“No, I don’t want to answer the question at all.” Mr. McCall answered.
Alex’s mother found out she was positively pregnant, she was shocked and afraid at the same time.

Betrayal

Bill asked after he ended his phone conversation with Alex “Victoria, what’s going on?”
Victoria stopped to answer “Louis might have been cheating on me, I left the party earlier after I… offered you a glass of vodka, I went for a birth control with my friends, but we were asked to perform a full check-up by the doctor.”
“No, don’t tell me you…”
Victoria answered “I had STD, it’s Chlamydia.”
Bill asked “Have you ever cheated on him?”
“No, I have never cheated on him, I realized he has never said ‘I love you’ to me recently.”
“Wait, did your friends know this?” asked Bill.
“I don’t know, I really don’t know.”
“Victoria, I think you need to rest for the night, let me find some medicine for you.”
“No thanks, I’ll get it by myself.” Victoria immediately left, she walked across the street  for 3 minutes until she arrived at her sorority, Theta Pi Gamma. She opened the door, she saw some of the girls were waiting for her sitting in the front room.
“Victoria, we need to tell you something.” Kiara, the leader of Theta Pi Gamma who had black long hair, black skin and tall body, and wearing her blue dress, told “Please sit down.”
Victoria sat down next to Laura, who had blond long hair and was wearing green bikini and blue hot pants, and Leila, who had black short hair wearing white tank top and hot pants.
“Victoria, we heard something about your boyfriend, Louis.” said Kiara.
“I know.”
“He cheated on you, he has been cheating on you since you started dating him, you didn’t know what happened after he had sex with many girls.” Kiara explained.
“I wonder why you’re still dating him?” asked Laura.
Kristin, who sat next to Kiara, replied “Perhaps Victoria hadn’t known yet.”
“What the f*** are you talking about?” asked Leila.
“This is f****** ridiculous! We need to tell her straight away that Louis had sex with Sofia too! Then Sofia was pregnant with his baby!” yelled Laura.
Victoria was shocked when she heard the news, she started to break down, she stormed off from her friends upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.
“What the hell did you say?” asked Kiara.
“I told her the truth.” Laura told.
Victoria arrived at her room, she immediately threw her pillow from her bed to the floor, she also broke her portait with Louis, she tore off her pictures with Louis too, she opened the window and she threw away her ripped pictures. She also crossed Louis’ face on the pictures.
***
Bill arrived at his room on the dorm, after he opened the door, :he saw Alex was arguing with Parker next to the beds.
“I told you, I need to help Bill to find Theo! We don’t mean to party in any…” argued Alex.
Parker denied “No, you came to the frats only just for partying! That’s really harmful, you know!”
“I won’t drink!”
“But you still want to party, right? You still want to hang out with them? They make you stupid!! No wonder that your father wants you to focus on your study!”
“I don’t even care! And neither do you, Parker!”
“Then stop being friends with them! Stop hanging out with them too!” Parker yelled. As he saw Bill, he apologized “I’m sorry for my argument, Bill.”
Bill said “It’s no big deal, I hate fraternities actually, they made my brother gone and infamous, but Alex’s right, we need to ask some of the members to find out more about my brother’s disappearance.”
Parker said “Please, don’t, why did you want to go to this college?”
“Because I want to study here and I want to find my brother, that’s all!”
“That’s not really strong reason to show that you want this so badly.” Parker said.
Alex stopped the argument “Okay, that’s enough, that’s it. We know we’re really tired of these problems, so all we have to do is go to bed, wake up early and study as usual, and… we do our usual activities, no exception.”
Parker said “Fine, I’m going to bed, I’m still protesting the Greek system anyway.” He finally went to bed.
Alex said to Bill “I asked my dad about your brother, but he refused to answer.” Later, Alex got a message from Mr. McCall on his phone “Hold on.” He read the message, after that, he explained “My dad refused to answer, he said we need to focus on our studies.”
“Something is not right about your father.”
“What are you talking about, Bill? My dad always wants to motivate me to do something better, like he said me when we were having dinner together. My mom, well, she fell sick, she didn’t want to drink wine.”
“You’re right about your father, but that didn’t stop me to find my brother, you heard what I said to Parker, I won’t give up.”
***
The next day, after waking up from his bed at 6:10 AM, Bill immediately went to the bathroom. After he closed and locked the door, he took off all his clothes before turned on the shower, he started washing up all his body.
“Bill, open up! I need to…”
“Man, you need to wait!” said Bill.
“You want me to suffer kidney stone?”
Bill went out the shower and unlocked the door, Alex opened it as Bill rushed back to the shower, Alex opened the toilet and started peeing, he asked “Parker left early again to protest Greek system.”
“Yeah, he hates it so badly, we know.”
“What about Arnett? What’s his fault?”
Bill answered “I don’t know, but the police officer who arrested him said that he murdered Sophie.”
“Man, it’s really impossible that he killed Sophie, he danced with Applegate.” Alex said after he flushed the toilet.
“What about if he killed her before the party, he probably killed her before we arrived here. Oh, can you give me towel, please?” Bill finished taking a shower.
Alex asked as he gave Bill a black towel “Shall we go to that house again?”
“I have someone who is better than the jocks in the fraternity, a police officer.” Bill said after he wore the black towel.
“The same officer that…”
“No, he was my brother’s senior, now he is a rookie, his name is Oliver Scott, we should see him in the police station near here, he works there. He might have known something about my brother too.”
“What time he works?” asked Alex.
“I don’t know, but we have classes at 12:00 PM, the same time, so we’re going there before 12:00 PM.”
“How about this morning?” asked Alex “That’s a not bad idea.”
“Probably so.”
***
In Theta Pi Gamma house, all sorority girls, who were in their sleepwear or underwear, except Victoria, were having breakfast together, they were eating so much breakfast from omelettes, pancakes, waffles to scrambled eggs. While they were having their breakfast, some girls were concerned about Victoria’s relationship with Louis.
Laura told Leila “Well, I’m really worried about Victoria right now, she… might not want to eat after the I told her that Louis has been cheating on her since she dating him.”
Leila said “Louis is such a son of the bitch, no wonder he likes having sex with many women, I never heard he said ‘I love you’ to Victoria.”
Victoria came as she walked slowly and looked sad, she still wore her white t-shirt and mini-skirt “Morning,”
Kiara greeted Victoria “Victoria, hi, I’m really sorry about the news, why don’t you sit down and take a breakfast with us?”
“I’m not hungry.”
“You sure?” asked Kiara.
“Here we go again.” Leila said “She once again doesn’t want to eat anything.”
Kiara saw Victoria took her bag, she asked “Whoa, Victoria, you should eat something before you leave.”
Victoria replied “No thanks, I’m not hungry.” She exited the house.
Laura told “Okay, that’s not only my fault for revealing it to her, we all know that Louis had been cheating on her, but I’m not the one who had sex with him.”
Leila added “Me neither, but I saw her having sex with Sofia in the hot tub, later, Sofia was pregnant, she aborted her baby, that’s all.”
Kiara was shocked “Sofia? She’s Victoria friend, how could she have done that?”
***

Victoria finally arrived in front of Zeta Gamma Kappa house, where she saw Louis who got out from the house wearing his formal clothing, she immediately started confronting him.
“You’re f****** asshole!!” yelled Victoria “This is how you love me? By cheating on me? By f****** someone else but me?! Hah?!”
Louis asked “Victoria, you’re so rude, girl.”
“You cheated on me! You’re f****** with other girls except me!”
“Victoria, no, please don’t yell here, everyone inside the house can hear you!”
“No, they need to know! Everyone, come on out! I have a big secret about your f****** leader! He’s been cheating on me! He f***** everyone!!” yelled Victoria.
All the housemates were surprised, even Ford, who was walking by using his stick, heard it, the housemates started to be dismayed by their leader, Louis.
Louis told “Victoria, what the hell…”
“That’s your big f****** secret, you dick! You even f****** deserve this!” Victoria punched Louis’s face twice, giving him the black eye, afterward, two of the housemates stopped her from slapping him again “How dare you did f****** sex with someone else except me! How f****** dare you! I will get your f****** revenge!!” Victoria was then kicked out by them.
Ford started confronted him “So this is how you thank her? By cheating on her? She doesn’t deserved to be betrayed by son of the bitch like you! You know what, you’re the most popular student in Bedlam University, but you wasted it by having sex with many women! And…”
Louis, in anger, spontaneously kicked Ford’s injured leg hardly, Ford screamed suffering his pain, Louis said “That’s for making me mad.” Louis immediately left.
***
Bill and Alex arrived at the police station near the university, they got into the station, they saw many police officers, detectives busy doing their jobs, from opening the cold case, bringing the criminals to the jail to get on duty. Bill and Alex approached one of the officers who was sitting on the chair in front of the computer.
“Excuse me, officer, I’m looking for Officer Scott, it’s Oliver Scott.”
“He’s not on duty right now.” The officer said.
“But I’m here.” Oliver arrived, but he didn’t wear his officer uniform, he wore red polo shirt and black leather pants.
“Oliver, this is Alex, my friend and my roommate.”
“Nice to meet you, um… sir?” Alex told Oliver.
Oliver said to Alex “Call me Oliver.”
“Oliver, it’s Theo again, do you know any secrets about him again?” asked Bill.
Oliver answered “We can’t talk about him here, we should go to your dorm and talk this up.”
***
Back to Theta Pi Gamma house, Kiara approached Victoria in her room, she asked if she was alright.
“Victoria, are you alright?” asked Kiara.
“Hell no, Louis had been cheating on me! I should’ve known that Louis would have been cheating on me! He f***** with many girls! He…”
Kiara stopped Victoria “Victoria, calm down, at least you did it, you broke up with him.”
“No, I haven’t yet.”
“Why not?”
“I didn’t say we broke up, I was immediately got kicked out by his roommies. Kiara, can you leave me alone, please?”
“Okay, Victoria.” Kiara left the room.
Victoria took her phone to text Louis to come the her room via the window to talk.
***
Bill, Alex, and Oliver arrived in the dorm room, Bill opened the door before going in with Alex and Oliver and closing the door.
Oliver said “Whoa, you got the good stuffs in your room.”
Alex said “Yeah, we got the great stuffs, if our roommate, Parker, were here, we would have loved to introduce him to you, Oliver, but he’s busy with his anti-Greek system campaign.”
“That’s really nice, Greek system nowadays is outrageous.” Oliver sat down in Parker’s bed “The detectives have declared that Arnett is the prime suspect for Sophie’s murder, they also concluded that Sophie had been murdered before the party and the orientation, then the murderer put the body into the tub right before the party commenced.”
Bill said “Arnett might have done that.”
Oliver cut “For me, he’s not the murderer, I got another suspect.”
“Who is he or she?” asked Alex.
“I won’t tell you right now.”
Bill asked “Speaking about Sophie, she is Theo’s ex-girlfriend, why he broke up with her?”
Oliver answered “I don’t know, man, I don’t know why, probably Tahnee is more faithful than her, he was also determined to dethrone Louis as the most popular college student here, and he did it, he became the most popular one.”
“But Louis came back on top after he had disappeared.” Alex said.
Oliver got a text from the fellow police officer, he stood up “I’m so sorry, I don’t know more about your brother, Bill, try to ask his friends, I’ve got a call, I have to go back to work.”
Bill said “Well, let me know about Sophie’s body, thank you.”
After Oliver left, Alex asked “Now what’s next?”
“We got to ask Louis.”
***
Louis finally met Victoria in her room, Victoria immediately took off all her clothes, Louis saw Victoria naked in front of him.
Victoria said “F*** me.”
Louis immediately walked to Victoria and kissed her, Victoria disrobed him, they laid into the bed. After that, Victoria was angered again.
“I need you to leave me immediately.” Victoria said.
“What?”
“Leave me and don’t ever come back, don’t ever see me again, I don’t want to see a man who cheated on a woman who doesn’t know that he’s been cheating again.”
“Victoria, we f*****, you enjoyed it.”
“No, that’s break-up sex, we’re over.”
“Victoria…” Louis attempted to hold Victoria’s hand.
“Don’t touch me.” Victoria evaded and got up from bed.
“I’m sorry, Victoria, I’m really sorry.”
“Don’t touch me, don’t ever see me again!”
“Victoria, no, I’m really sorry…”
“Don’t you ever touch me again!” Victoria yelled, then she screamed and threw the chair to Louis “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!” Louis immediately evaded it and he was in panic seeing Victoria naked screaming on him.
“Victoria!” Kiara immediately came.
“YOU’RE F****** C***!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!” Victoria attacked Louis, but Kiara stopped her.
“Laura, Leila!!” Kiara called.
Laura and Leila immediately came and brought naked Louis out from the room immediately, while Kiara tried to calm Victoria.
Laura and Leila kicked Louis out of the house, Louis remarked “Hey!”
“Now, it’s over, you dick, Victoria doesn’t want to see you again, now leave.” Laura said.
“Please, I want my clothes.”
Leila threw Louis’ clothes on him, she also said “You better hurry dress up before everyone around here see you naked.” Laura and Leila immediately left as Louis started dressing up.
***
Bill and Alex arrived in front of Zeta Gamma Kappa house, seeing most of the members were cleaning up the terrace, one of them approached Bill and Alex.
“What do you want? If you want to talk to Arnett, he’s in prison, if you want to talk to Louis, he’s not here, he’s been cheating on Victoria with various girls.” said the brunette-haired man.
Alex asked “He’s having an affair?”
“Yeah, I told you, with many women, now he’s infamous for betraying Victoria, he even impregnate one of the girls and told her to abort the baby.”
Bill asked “Who? Who is she? Is she Sophie?”
“No, it’s Sofia.”
“Sofia, huh?” Alex said, he flashed back, he remembered something, he took Bill away from the house.
“Whoa, what the hell is wrong with you? We…”
Alex said “I met Sofia the day after the murder, she tried to flirt me, I remember she’s like Japanese or Korean, tall, she has black long hair, and at least she’s Tahnee’s friend.”
Bill told Alex “It’s no use to ask them here, we have to go back and prepare for our classes, I had enough for today.”
“You know what, I think me too, I’m kinda bored with these problems, this is really confusing.”
“We had not asked anything about my brother.” Bill told as he walked away from the house with Alex.
“But you asked about Sophie, his ex-girlfriend.”
“I think I have a plan.”
***
Bill and Alex finally arrived at the dorm, however, the dorm was quiet, as most of the students were attending class, hanging out or joining the Anti-Greek campaign, there was no one except them in the dorm that time, it was really unusual.
“Strange, no one’s here.” Alex said as he walked upstairs
“Of course, they’re busy attending classes.”
“Yesterday I came here and it was not like this, some students were gathering around here.”
“Parker might have succeeded asking people in the dorm to join him.” Then Bill saw a blond-haired man who wore sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans, he saw him bringing the black plastic bag full of stuffs after coming out from the room near his room, Bill shouted “Hey!” The man immediately ran away after pushing both him and Alex.
“Thief!” yelled Alex as he ran chasing him, Bill also got into his room, he ran to the window, opened it and jumped out of the room. He turned left, but it was dead end, he turned around and he ran to the front of the dorm.
The man jumped climbed the fence and jumped to the first floor, while Alex ran crossing the stairs fast, once the man opened the door, Bill appeared suddenly, he was surrounded by him and Alex, who finally came behind him. The man pushed Bill, but Bill blocked and attacked the man, Alex also helped him to knocked him down to the floor.
“You such a thief!” said Bill.
However the man attacked them again, knocking down both of them, he didn’t realized his ‘blond hair’ fell down as he turned around, he looked surprised when Alex saw his face and ran away immediately, Alex seemed recognize the man, he saw the man as black short wavy haired man, he told Bill “I… I know that guy…”
“That thief?”
“It’s Ford.” Alex answered.

Comments

Popular Posts