The Prime Target Episode 6



This story contains strong language
This is the story about a son whose parents were murdered.
My name is Matthew Petersen, I’m a college student from Toronto, Canada, who currently studying in Harvard. I’m now spending my summer vacation, but it turns out to be awful after I witnessed my parents had been murdered.
“Mom!” Matthew ran out from the master bedroom, he immediately went to the living room, where his mother was found dead with deep injuries in her chest, the blood was splattered to the floor.
My parents were murdered, and I found out that I’m the murderer’s next target to be killed. I ran to Vancouver to see my best friend, Yigit, for help.
Yigit opened the door “Hi, Matthew, what’s up, bro?” He shook hands and had a friendly hug with Matthew.
“Nice to see you again, Yigit!” greeted Matthew.
And I found out that those mafias who were hunting for me knew I’m in Vancouver, they really want to kill me.
“You are, but you’re breaking the rules, asshole!” yelled Chris.
Matthew yelled “I’m not an asshole! I’m not a secret agent! I’m a son who lost his parents!”
Matthew later saw someone whom he recognized “No!”
“What’s wrong?”
“My… my high school nemesis is here.”
“What’s his name?”
“It’s… Ian,” Matthew ended the call immediately before being noticed by Ian.
Adam walked into the elevator “Chris sent you here? You shouldn’t be here, you better follow me.” He pressed 38th floor button before the door got closed “You must be chased by the son of the bitch who murdered your parents.”
“I’m the murderer’s prime target, that person is chasing after me, that person has many mafias to chase after me, even though I escaped to Vancouver, but that person won’t stop chasing after me.”
“Chris!” shouted Yigit when he witnessed a mafia who started shooting on them, which made all people who were in the same place scared and ran away.
“Son of the bitch!” shouted Chris, he immediately shot the mafia until dead.
The mafia called someone “Boss, we got a problem, Matthew Petersen is still alive,” He immediately ended the call.
***
While on the way back to Boston from Dubai by jet plane, Matthew browsed his Facebook account using his Sony laptop, he attempted to log into the site by entering his email and password. After he pressed enter button, he was unable to log in, the site said that he entered the wrong password. He then closed the lid loudly while whispering “Shit!” He put his laptop into his bag. As he stood up from his seat, he saw the window in the right of the seat, he also saw the door in his left. He walked through the door to look around inside the jet plane.
As he went out, he only saw doors in each wall, he felt the jet plane was like a train. He turned left and started walking, but he heard a door opened behind him.
“Matthew.” called Adam “You better go back to your seat.”
Matthew exclaimed “Pardon?”
“You’re still not safe, Matthew, you better not to be seen by the person who wants to kill you, seriously, you have to stay, I’ll bring you some drinks.”
Matthew said “Sir, someone hacked my Facebook.”
“We know that since your parents’ murder.”
“So, my Facebook had been hacked since…”
Adam said “Matthew, you’re too tired, you better go to sleep.” He entered the room again before closing the door.
***
Toronto Pearson International Airport, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, 4:36 PM, Yigit and Chris arrived there, they saw many people walking by on the center of the airport. Yigit looked at his watch, while Chris saw the board which showed the next flight.
“We need to hurry, Yigit, the plane will go off in about ten minutes!” said Chris.
“Wait, Chris, I haven’t prayed Ashar yet!” said Yigit.
“We don’t have much time, we need to go! Pray later!” Chris started walking fast to the gate with Yigit “We have to meet Matthew in Harvard before the killer arrives and gets him killed already!” However, he stopped walking as he saw mafias walking not far in front of them buying tickets to Boston “Holy shit! They’re here too?! Yigit, c’mon, walk fast to the gate.”
Chris and Yigit walked fast into the gate, they walked through the jetway bridge really fast, Yigit said “Are those the same mafia who hunt for Matt?”
“They’re those mafias who hunt for him! We have to get hurry before we’re found and got killed!” Chris said “Run!”
They ran through the bridge, then it was announced that the plane had arrived,Yigit said “They’re on time!”
“C’mon, hurry up!” shouted Chris.
***
Chris and Yigit finally got into the plane whose destination to Boston, Massachusetts, they got into their seats. At the same time, Yigit texted Matthew that the mafias were in the airport.
“Yigit, we have to stay calm so those mafias won’t believe we’re friends of Matthew, or we’re spying on them. And this could be our advantage.”
“Mate, I don’t know what the hell you are talking about.”
Finally, it was announced that the plane would be taking off immediately, so they could calm down.
***
Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, the jet finally landed in front of the university, much to some students and lecturers’, who had decided to spend their summer vacation there, surprise. Matthew was surprised that the jet would land in front of the university.
“Wh... Why the hell we’re landing here?” asked Matthew.
“I told you Harvard is the only safe place for you.”
“Well, that’s really cool after all. I better go to my lecturer who had been a fan of me.”
“Matthew, no, you can’t go out by showing yourself, you better use this.” Adam took his cap from his bag and gave it to Matthew.
“This is like when I try to escape from the murderer after my parents got killed.” Matthew wore the hat before got out of the jet plane, he was noticed by some students and lecturers, he asked Adam again “Are you sure this is right?”
“No one will know you as long as you wear that hat.”
“Perfect cover I think.” Then Matthew took his phone and received Yigit’s call “How’s there, Yigit?”
Yigit answered while they were on the way to Harvard, they were stuck at traffic jam “We’re stuck on traffic, so many vehicles lining on the road! Damn it, hurry up!!”
“Yigit, c’mon, we’re out of here!” shouted Chris.
“But...”
“We’re close to Harvard, we’re gonna run!”
“Run?”
“We got to meet Matthew fast!” Chris paid the taxi driver before got off the cab with Yigit “We gotta run!”
“Matthew, don’t worry, we’ll meet you there, I promise.”
Chris told Yigit “Told him not to make chaos.”
“Don’t make any disaster, they’re still chasing you!” Yigit added to Matthew.
“Alright, then, you better hurry up!” Matthew told.
“Matthew.” called one of his lecturers, who had been a fan of him.
“Mr. Dancy, I thought you’re in Boston.”
“Um, I can’t go home now, my wife knows I’ve been cheating on her. Listen, Matthew, you’re in trouble, right?”
“No.”
Adam said “Matthew, we need to go before...”
Mr. Dancy asked Adam “Who the hell are you? Are you his father?”
Adam said “No,”
Mr. Dancy “I’m afraid if I...” He quickly grabbed his taser gun from his pocket and shot it to Adam, who was shocked by the taser gun. Adam quickly fainted.
“Sir, what the hell did you do?” asked Matthew, then he realized “So you...” He was shot by Mr. Dancy using the taser gun until he passed out.
Mr. Dancy said “I’m really sorry, Matthew, but I’m one of those mafias who never stop to try to kill you. I better bring you into my office.”
***
Chris and Yigit arrived in front of Harvard University; they were stopped by the mafias, who attacked them. But Chris blocked the attack and punched one of the mafias, he then shot the head.
“Chris!!” shouted Yigit who was being attacked by the mafias.
“Son of the bitch!” yelled Chris, he shot the mafias, and then the last surviving mafia attacked him from behind, he knocked him down on the floor.
Then Yigit punched the mafia and took the gun from him, he pointed the gun on him and asked “Where’s Matthew Petersen?”
“What?”
“Don’t make me asking you again! Where is he? Where’s Matthew?”
Chris stood up as he saw Yigit pointing the gun to the mafia, he asked “Yeah, where is he or he’ll shoot you, or should I?” Chris took the gun from Yigit.
“He was brought by his lecturer who had been a fan of him, but you’ll be late, he’ll be finally killed, now the revenge shall be...” Before the mafia finished his line, he was shot by Chris on the head.
“Damn, what did you do that for?” asked Yigit.
“C’mon, we have to find him!” Chris started searching around the university.
***

Mr. Dancy threw the body to the dumpster, after that, he left. In the dumpster, it was Adam who was killed, he was shot in the head by him!

Comments

Popular Posts