Scandalous Episode 5 (SUMMER FINALE)


Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.



Previously on Scandalous:
Victoria answered to Bill in the pavement “I had STD, it’s Chlamydia. I have never cheated on him, I realized he has never said ‘I love you’ to me recently.”
“He cheated on you, he has been cheating on you since you started dating him, you didn’t know what happened after he had sex with many girls.” Kiara explained.
“This is f****** ridiculous! We need to tell her straight away that Louis had sex with Sofia too! Then Sofia was pregnant with his baby!” yelled Laura.
Victoria was shocked when she heard the news, she started to break down, she stormed off from her friends upstairs and slammed her bedroom door.
Parker said “Please, don’t, why did you want to go to this college?”
“Because I want to study here and I want to find my brother, that’s all!”
“That’s not really strong reason to show that you want this so badly.” Parker said.
“You’re f****** asshole!!” yelled Victoria “This is how you love me? By cheating on me? By f****** someone else but me?! Hah?!”
Louis asked “Victoria, you’re so rude, girl.”
“You cheated on me! You’re f****** with other girls except me! I have a big secret about your f****** leader! He’s been cheating on me! He f***** everyone!!” yelled Victoria.
Oliver cut “For me, he’s not the murderer, I got another suspect.”
“Leave me and don’t ever come back, don’t ever see me again, I don’t want to see a man who cheated on a woman who doesn’t know that he’s been cheating again.” Victoria said after having sex with Louis.
“Victoria, we f*****, you enjoyed it.”
Bill saw a blond-haired man who wore sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans, he saw him bringing the black plastic bag full of stuffs after coming out from the room near his room, Bill shouted “Hey!” The man immediately ran away after pushing both him and Alex.
Alex ran chasing him, Bill also got into his room, he ran to the window, opened it and jumped out of the room. He turned left, but it was dead end, he turned around and he ran to the front of the dorm.
The man jumped climbed the fence and jumped to the first floor, while Alex ran crossing the stairs fast, once the man opened the door, Bill appeared suddenly, he was surrounded by him and Alex, who finally came behind him. The man pushed Bill, but Bill blocked and attacked the man, Alex also helped him to knocked him down to the floor.
However the man attacked them again, knocking down both of them, he didn’t realized his ‘blond hair’ fell down as he turned around, he looked surprised when Alex saw his face and ran away immediately, Alex seemed recognize the man, he saw the man as black short wavy haired man, he told Bill “I… I know that guy… It’s Ford.”

Faked Accident

“What do you mean it’s Ford?” asked Bill.
Alex stood up “I know him, he stole some stuffs from the other rooms. I know the face, I know it’s him.”
Bill said “Alex, there’s no way it’s Ford.”
“Because his left leg is injured? No, Bill, no.”
“Yes, he’s injured.”
“No, Bill, if he was injured, he wouldn’t have attacked us.”
“It’s not Ford.” Bill said, he took his Xperia Z and read the text from Professor Brody “Shit, Professor Brody’s class starts! I’m late!”
“What? I thought your class starts at 12noon, it’s 10:35.” Alex said as they walked to their room.
Bill opened the door as he said “Professor Brody didn’t tell me that his class was rushed to 10:30, so I have to go.” He took his bag.
“So you don’t believe me about Ford?”
“Alex, that doesn’t mean I don’t believe you, I do believe you, if you want to prove that Ford is the thief, go ahead. By the way, here’s the key.” Before leaving, Bill gave the room key to Alex. Alex immediately took his bag and exited his room, locked the door, and left the dorm.
***
10:40 AM, Bill arrived at the law faculty building, he ran entering the building, he ran through the lobby, he finally arrived at the class, as he opened the door, Professor Brody and all students who were paying attention stared at him.
Professor Brody said “Bill, you’re late! You’re ten minutes late!”
“I’m really sorry, sir.”
“Please sit down,”
Bill sat down in the back row, he opened his bag and took his note and pencil, as Professor Brody continued his lecture, Bill started writing what he explained.
***
Alex arrived in front of the college stadium, as he was about to enter, Sofia called him.
“Alex,” called Sofia “Can we talk?”
“First, I would love to say that you had an affair with Louis who had a girlfriend named Victoria who had just found out the affair between you and him.”
“Alex, I don’t mean to, I don’t mean to hurt Victoria, it’s all Louis’ fault, he shouldn’t have had sex with me if I know Victoria was his girlfriend. But I f****** hate Louis for doing this to her actually, and to me, he made me ended up breaking up my numerous boyfriends, at first, I confronted him and attempted to murder him, but he suddenly kissed me and I kissed him back, and he f***** me, now I never dated anyone else thanks to him after the affair was exposed.” Sofia was emotionally confessing her truth.
“Hey, calm down, I won’t tell anybody that you had attempted to kill him, I’ll keep your secret, I won’t tell anybody.”
“Really?”
“Of course, I won’t.”
“Sofia, hey, we should go to the…” Tahnee came and she saw Sofia was emotional, she stared Alex, she asked him “What did you do to her?”
“I’m really sorry about her affair with Louis, he’s not really well now.”
“Oh, you’re so nice guy, I think you two are the next perfect couple.”
“No, I’m not looking for a date here.”
“You need to.” Tahnee said “Date her.”
“I’m sorry, but… my dad told me to focus on my study.” Alex left them and entered the stadium.
“It’s okay, Sofia.” Tahnee comforted Sofia.
Alex finally arrived at the field, he saw football players practicing football there, he saw many attempt by players to make a touchdown, but most of them ended up in failure. Then he saw Ford who was walking with a stick entering the locker room, he walked fast to the locker room as Ford closed the door. He arrived in front of the locker room door, he opened the door and entered without being noticed by any football players.
Alex closed the door, he saw many lockers with bench in front, he also saw Ford who was attempting to pick lock one locker while holding his stick “Nice job, you thief.”
Ford turned back and saw Alex “Alex, what are you doing here?”
“What are you doing here? Are you trying to steal some stuffs, huh? I know you’re trying to do so, and your leg wasn’t injured, was it? Wow, you’re pretty clever.”
***
“Sofia, calm down, at least Louis is now got infamous due to his affairs being exposed, including you, not only you who had sex with him, believe me, there are many girls whom he flirted with and had sex with.” Tahnee said while walking to the front of the student union, where most students protesting Greek system.
“GREEK SYSTEM F****** SUCKS! GREEK SYSTEM F****** SUCKS!” yelled the protesters.
Tahnee told again “Another protesters, they’re protesting Greek system, why the hell they protest about Greek system.”
Sofia answered “Perhaps Louis’ affairs were being exposed to the entire university…”
Oliver suddenly approached them and asked “Excuse me,”
Sofia recognized Oliver “Hey, you’re the officer who came to the party in Zeta Gamma Kappa house.”
“I have a question for both of you about Sophie Mills.”
***
Alex confronted Ford in the shower “All this time you’re not injured? Why the f*** did you fake your injury? Lying to the coach to quit the football team, man, what is wrong with you? You missed your opportunity to become the next football superstar in Bedlam University!”
Ford answered “I had to, I faked my injury, but of course I have the reason why.”
Alex cut “You lost your passion into football field? Well, you’ve lost your mind.”
Ford said “Alex, listen to me, my reason for faking my injury and quitting football team, I have the reason why I did fake my injury, it was the beginning of the football season, we lost in the first two football matches in an embarrasing way, our coach was disappointed with the referee decision, so I overheard he bribed in order to choose the most favorable official, the referee of the football, then we won the first match of the season, but I felt really not comfortable with that idea.”
“That’s your reason?”
“I’m not finished yet, there’s one more reason, Theo Harper.”
“Theo? What the hell is wrong with him?”
“He used steroids, not only for himself, but also the other players, so all the players, except me, used the steroids to win the championship two years in a row, but I refused to take steroid, I told them that using steroids was the most f****** stupid idea that I’d ever heard since I participated in sports team, but they kept forced me to do so, so I decided to quit, but the coach told me I couldn’t quit the football team, he also forced me to use steroids.”
“Then you faked your injury?”
“Yes, I did, at least he didn’t tell I couldn’t quit despite injury, and I was let go.”
“I understand, but… why Ford, why are you stealing some stuffs here? Why?”
Ford heard the door being opened “Someone’s coming, c’mon!” Ford and Alex ran to the toilet stall and hid there. They took a peek as all football players came to the shower naked, one of them brought some steroids.
Alex whispered “It’s the steroid.”
They saw all football players injecting the steroid into their body before started taking a shower.
Ford whispered “They’re using it.”
“What?”
“The steroid.”
“F***.” Alex said, then his head was pushed down by Ford “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”
“They almost see us, they shouldn’t know we’re here.”
“Thank God.”
“For what?”
“I don’t need to see the naked football players, I’d rather see myself naked.”
***
“Sophie had been used to be the most unpopular girl before her plastic surgery, she was humiliated by Theo who dumped him.” Sofia explained.
“The girls even kicked her out from her sorority, leaving her heartbroken, right after she was dumped, and she came back, she changed her body.” Tahnee added.
“I see.” Oliver said.
“I remember when the frats had kidnapped Sophie the night before she was murdered, it was sudden, the next morning, we had found out that she was missing, and she was murdered that night.”
“We think one of them did it.” Tahnee said.
“Especially Arnett, who was the main kidnapper.”
“Not Louis?”
“It’s Arnett, Louis is not involved with this. Even though it was one of their fraternity traditions.”
“I saw him killing Sophie.” Applegate suddenly said appearing them “I saw him, he killed her, he said he had hated her for doing many plastic surgeries, Arnett said he had enough with the person who is unpopular trying to become popular again, he was jealous on her.”
“But Louis is supposed to be the most popular student in Bedlam University.” said Sofia.
“I wonder why Arnett killed Sophie? Just for raising his popularity and become the most popular one.” Tahnee said.
“Or to protect Louis maybe?” said Oliver.
***
Alex and Ford took the steroids in the shower room and locker room, then they put them into the plastic bags, Alex asked “Why do you put them into the plastic bag?”
“I have to, someday, I will prove them that they use steroid before the football match and the training.”
Alex took his Xperia sola from his pocket, he got a phone call from his dad, Alex said to Ford “My dad,” Alex answered the phone call.
“Alex, where are you, you’re supposed to be in the class.”
“Dad, it’s 11:25, the class starts at 12noon.”
“You got to arrive earlier at the class, Alex!”
“Relax, dad,”
“Alex,” Ford called.
“I have to go, dad.” Alex ended the call.
“We’re going to expose the substance abuse among the football players in Bedlam University, even though I know the team will be disqualified from the league this year because of me, but I would rather see the winner who plays truth than the winner who cheats and lies.”
“Same with you, the team who cheated wasn’t deserved to win the championship.” Alex said.
“But not now, you have a class today at 12noon, tomorrow we will start making plans to expose this scandal to the entire university.”
“Yeah, let me know where we will discuss.” Alex left the locker room.
***
12:30pm, Bill exited the law faculty building alongside with the other students who attend Professor Brody’s lecture, he walked through the stairs. He saw Louis was standing in front of the building.
Louis said “Bill, I need to talk with you right now.”
“Here?”
“Yes, here.”
“But how about the people who boo you?” asked Bill as he noticed some people booing Louis.
“BOO!!! It’s Louis!!” booed the people who hated him.
“That doesn’t matter.” Louis told.
***
“What do you want?” asked Kiara to Oliver who was standing in front of the Theta Pi Gamme house door in which she was standing by.
“Can I see Victoria?”
“Unfortunately, she was too ill, she discovered Louis had been cheating with many girls, well if you have question, just ask already.”
“No, thanks.” Oliver immediately left the house.
Laura approached Kiara “Is that the hunky officer who came to the party?”
“He is.”
“He’s so hot.”
“Don’t tell me you have a crush on him.”
“No, I just want to say that he’s hunky.”
“How’s Victoria?” asked Kiara.
“She doesn’t want to eat anything, she doesn’t want to come out from her room either.”
“She’s heartbroken, that’s why she doesn’t want to get out.”
‘***
“I just want to know what your brother usually did in high school, did he just like in college?”
“He studied, he got pretty excellent score, nothing suspicious about him. He said he wanted to be someone who is useful for people. He used to be nice.”
“But now he’s rebellious, thanks to the frats, he drinks a lot.”
“Of course you too.”
“No, not too much, he drinks too much.”
“Louis, do you know who have sex with him?”
“What do you mean?”
“You’re the one who spreaded the rumor, aren’t you?”
“I’m not, don’t accuse me.”
“I’m really sorry.”
“Yeah, that’s fine, I don’t know which professor had sex with him either, I have to go back to the class before…” Then he was thrown with trashes by booing people around them, he responded “You assholes!”
Bill immediately left him, he took his Xperia Z and called Alex, as Alex answered the call, Bill asked “How is it going?”
“Ford faked his injury, he was the thief, but he’s trying to prove the football team has been using steroids before and after the match and the training.”
“You’re helping him to expose the scandal?”
“Yes.”
“Okay, I’ll call Ford, you go to the class, I’ll talk to him.”
***
Louis finally arrived at Zeta Gamma Kappa house, he saw no one in the house, except, his then only loyal member, Robin, who was the vice president of Zeta Gamma Kappa.
“I told you need to stop the affairs.”
“Those were exposed by Victoria, what about Theo’s brother, he could ruin our reputation, right?”
“Actually I know who had sex with Theo, I don’t want to reveal the name of the professor, and I don’t ever trust him.”
“The brother?”
“Yeah, after all Theo had been in an affair before.”
***
“Victoria,” Kiara knocked Victoria’s room door “Victoria, open up! It’s time for your class, c’mon!”
“Kiara!!” called Leila came “Victoria!”
“She’s still in her room.”
“She… she escaped through the window!”
“Seriously?! But that’s dangerous, this is the second floor! She could’ve died!”
“We have to find Victoria before…”
“Before what?”
“Before she meets Sofia and starts fighting with her!”
***

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
Bill Harper will be back to continue his search for his brother in the most scandalous university in the new episode of Scandalous.

The second part of Scandalous begins Tuesday, October 1st at 10 PM JKT 

Comments

Popular Posts