The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 14


Last time on The Musical Life of Kris Neil, Ethan, Khairie, Dan, Justin, and Alyson found out that Zeke had a affair.
“What the hell?? He cheated on Miranda.” said Justin.
I told Miranda that Zeke was cheating on her, which made her mad.
Miranda shouted “Zeke, we’re done! And you both are dumbs!!” She pushed Zeke and left angrily.
But Miranda thought that she made her biggest mistake, she decided to use On Air with Kris and Justin and let the listeners decide.
“Why the hell do you here!?” shouted Zeke while he going to punch Miranda.
“No, stop it!” shouted Kris stopped Zeke.
But the listeners decided to choose break-up for Miranda.
“I’m sorry, Miranda, listeners said that you must break up with Zeke.” said Kris.
“That’s alright, I can find another boy.” said Miranda.
After the show over, I got a text from Candice.
“Meet me on my room.” said him.
“Kris, this is your big chance! You can have your first kiss with her!” shouted Justin.
But it was a terrible, Candice was seen making out with another guy. And here’s you don’t want to miss on The Musical Life of Kris Neil!

Blackmail

Candice was making out with other boy, while Kris was just seeing them.
“Candice, what’s going on?” asked Kris.
Then Candice pushed the boy, she said to Kris “Kris. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to kiss him!”
Then the boy pushed Candice “Who the hell are you!?” shouted him.
“I’m his boyfriend!” answered Kris.
“Oh yeah, she’s my new girlfriend, you broke up with her last week!” shouted the boy.
“Ricky, that’s not…” said Candice.
Do not meddle!” shouted Ricky pushed Candice to her bed.
“She’s my girlfriend!” shouted Kris.
“Not anymore, you should stay away from her! Now get out from here, Kristopher, or I should call you dumbass.” said Ricky.
“Fine, I’ll get out from here!” said Kris.
“Kris, don’t go!” shouted Candice, but too late, Kris already left, she stared at Ricky “You such a wimp, Ricky!”
“Why the hell you say that?” asked Ricky.
“I don’t love you at all, I’m in love with Kris, so let me go!” answered Candice.
“You should be my girlfriend, or not… you will have sex with me.” said Ricky.
After hearing that, Candice was shocked “No, I don’t want to have sex with you, I’m still young!” shouted her.
“You should be my girlfriend, forever!” shouted Ricky.
Meanwhile, Lewbert saw them from the window and then he smiled.
Dan was checking KapanLagi.com, he found the news that Kris and Candice were split.
“Oh no, Kris broke up?” said Dan.




Dan came to the room and met Kris.
“Kris, you’re such a jerk! Why the hell are you…” shouted Dan, and then he saw Kris was sad “Bro, what’s going on?”
“Ricky took Candice from me, he said that I was dumbass.” said Kris.
“Wait, you broke up with Candice?” asked Dan.
“I didn’t break up with her, Daniel!!” answered Kris angrily, and then he realized that he mad at Dan “Daniel, I’m sorry, I’m such a loser, I shouldn’t answer madly to you.”
Then Dan hugged Kris “You didn’t break up with her yet.” said him.
“Yeah, bro.” said Kris.

In Lewbert’s room, Mitchell came to Lewbert.
“How it’s going?” asked Mitchell.
“Ricky forced her to be her boyfriend, if she want to break up, he will have sex on her.” answered Lewbert.
“Oh yeah, this is going to be great.” said Mitchell.
“And Kris is going to be humiliated!” said Lewbert.
“MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!” laughed Lewbert and Mitchell evilly.

Back to Kris and Dan, Kris was still thinking about Candice.
“That was such a hard for you, bro.” said Dan.
“She’s my first love.” said Kris.
“Bro, I told you that Jade is your first love before!” said Dan.
“What should I do now, bro?” asked Kris.
“I know, you wrote a song when you feel something, right?” answered Dan.
“Yeah.” answered Kris.
“I think you should write a song for your upcoming EP!” said Dan.
“Yeah, so Candice can understand my feeling on my song, and I realized that Candice actually doesn’t want to be Ricky’s girl.” said Kris.
“Bro, I think I can help you write.” said Dan.
“Daniel, you have a dance class, but… I’ll let you help me, I will possibly release it as my lead single of my upcoming EP.” said Kris.

Justin came out from the acting class after he collected his assignment.
“Justin, there you are!” said Henry.
“Henry!” called Justin came to Henry “Are you going to collect your assignment too?”
“Nah, I did it last morning, and I think it was so hard for Miranda for forgetting Zeke.” said Henry.
“And now, the worst things about Zeke are…” said Justin, he told Henry:

“I played my Barbie doll, and I hacked someone’s MySpace account!” answered Zeke.
“Wow! You hacked MySpace account?” said Kris.
“Wait? You played Barbie doll? You don’t think that’s too girly?” asked Justin.

“What? He played Barbie?” shouted Henry.
“Yes, he is.” said Justin.
“That’s too girly, really girly.” said Henry.

On Tuesday, Kris came to the studio with Dan and met Gustav.
“Kris, you come early.” said Gustav.
“Yeah, sir, I’m ready for my recording sessions.” said Kris.
“Good luck, bro.” said Kris.
“So you wrote a song for your lead single for the EP?” asked Gustav.
“Yes, it’s titled ‘Took My Girlfriend’.” answered Kris.
“Interesting, let’s start recording!” said Gustav after reading the lyrics.

A week later, Kris and Justin prepared for their another show.
“Kris, are you okay?” asked Justin.
“I’m alright, I’m good.” answered Kris.
“I’m sorry for hearing that Ricky took your girlfriend.” said Justin.
“Justin, I will premiere my latest single on our show, as I tweeted on my Twitter and I confirmed on my Facebook.” said Kris.
“Okay, it’s almost time, in five, four, three, two, one!” shouted Dennis.
“Hi, I’m Kris!” greeted Kris.
“I’m Justin!” greeted Justin.
“You’re now hearing…” said Kris.
“ON AIR WITH KRIS AND JUSTIN!!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“Okay, as Kris confirmed via Facebook and Twitter, his latest single will be premiered on the show.” said Justin.
“And the song will be played for the first time ever on the segment…” said Kris.
“ON AIR WITH KRIS AND JUSTIN WORLD PREMIERE!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“And it will be premiered on 9 AM.” said Justin.
“But first, let’s hear Fly by Nicki Minaj featuring Rihanna!” said Kris.

Dan came to Lewbert’s room, he soon found the note.
“Let me see this.” said Dan, he read the note, and he found out that Lewbert planned on this “Lewbert! I knew it!”

In Candice’s room, Ricky and Candice were having their date.
“I’m going to see Kris.” said Candice.
“Why the hell are you? You want to see that dumbass!?” said Ricky.
“He’s not dumbass, Ricky!” shouted Candice.
Then Ricky took his clothes off, and he was only wearing his briefs “I will make love with you if you say that again.” said him.

Back to the studio at 9 AM.
“Kris, before the song played, I think you should tell what the song about.” said Justin.
“Okay…, this song is titled ‘Took My Girlfriend’; it was about my girlfriend is being taken by another boy, he know that I don’t break up her yet, so I decided to released it. And don’t forget, you can download the song on iTunes and LangitMusik.com next week, the release date. Please enjoy.” said Kris, he played the song.
“Kris, I want to hear you sing in here, but the listeners shouldn’t know.” said Justin.
“Justin, I want to, to express my feelings.” said Kris, he began to sing “You guess you did it, but I’m really mad at you, and no, you did something bad. You took my girlfriend, you make her to fall in love with you, and you feel that no mistake for you. You told me to stay away from her, you told me that I was a jerk, I wish you realize, that you made a mistake, and I haven’t broke up with her yet. You took my girlfriend, were you jealous if we love each other? You took my girlfriend, I’m still in love with her. Oh, I’m still in love.”

Back to Candice, while Ricky went outside, she was hearing On Air with Kris and Justin.
“Kris? He wrote this song to me?” said Candice, and then she ran to the studio.

Dan was in the cafeteria, he heard the song.
“Kris, he played the song?” said Dan.

“My girlfriend doesn’t love you, but you really force her to love you. you seemed it’s harmless so far, but you broke her heart. As she betrayed you, you will be like to rape her, I wish you realize, that you made a mistake, and I haven’t broke up with her yet. You took my girlfriend, were you jealous if we love each other? You took my girlfriend, I’m still in love with her, but you took her away from me, you better realize, that you made a big mistake, she doesn’t want to date you, instead she wants to date me, but you took my girlfriend, my girlfriend, you took my girlfriend, oh my girlfriend.” sang Kris.

“Kris!” shouted Candice on the way to the studio.

“You’re not supposed to date her, you shouldn’t do that, you’re not supposed to date her, just let me see her. You took my girlfriend, were you jealous if we love each other? You took my girlfriend, I’m still in love with her, but you took her away from me, you better realize, that you made a big mistake, she doesn’t want to date you, instead she wants to date me, oh but you took her away from me, you better realize, that you made a big mistake, she doesn’t want to date you, instead she wants to date me, but you took my girlfriend, my girlfriend, you took my girlfriend, oh my girlfriend.” sang Kris.
Justin was impressed hearing Kris’ voice.
Candice finally came to the studio “Kris!” called her.
Then Kris saw Candice “Candice??” called him.

Dan finally saw Lewbert and he pulled Lewbert’s shirt.
“What the hell are you doing!? You humiliated Kris!” shouted Dan.
“Dan, what are you talking about?” asked Lewbert.
Dan punched Lewbert’s face “Do you have any idea what causes Kris lost his girlfriend?” shouted Dan.
“Hey, I don’t know!” shouted Lewbert.
“You better read your own note!” said Dan, he gave Lewbert the note.
Lewbert read the note “Why? Why the hell did you came to my room? And took this!” shouted Lewbert.
“Because, I don’t want to say my reason to came in to your room. And I accuse you to plan this! You used Ricky!” shouted Dan.
Then Lewbert punched Dan, and the other students ran away “You know what about this!?” shouted him.
Then Dan punched Lewbert’s face until he fell down.
Henry saw Dan punched Lewbert, he came “Dan, no! No, no, no, no!” shouted him hold Dan.

Back to the studio, Kris saw Candice on the studio.
“Go on, Kris, she’s your girl.” said Justin.
“But…” said Kris.
“We’re on the break, go talk to her.” said Justin.
Kris finally met Candice.
“Kris, I’m sorry, I was a wimp, he forced me and…” said Candice.
“I know, Candice. I shouldn’t let you go.” said Kris.
Then Ricky came to the studio.
“Oh no, this will not be good!” said Justin.
Ricky pulled Kris’ shirt “I told you to stay away from her!” shouted him.
“Ricky, that’s it! You forced me, and I don’t love you! We’re done!” shouted Candice.
“Yeah, you broke up with me? You will have sex with me!” shouted Ricky.
Then Dan came with the police “There he is! He is trying to rape her, get him!” shouted him.
The police arrested Ricky.
“NOOO! I’ll get you next time, Kristopher!” shouted Ricky.
“Maybe not, Ricky!” shouted Kris.
Then Candice kissed Kris for the first time.
“Ooooh…” said Justin and Dan.
“Candice, we… had our first kiss right?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, as your song told, I will have my own first kiss.” answered Candice.
“Candice, I think you understand with that song, you’re now officially my girlfriend again.” said Kris, then he kissed Candice.
“At last, Kris and Candice make up.” said Dan.
“Kris, we’re going back now!” said Justin.

At 9:50 AM, Kris and Justin are about to end that day’s show.
“Oh yeah, it’s 9:50 AM already!?” said Kris.
“Oh my, that was so fast. Anyway, listen to the last music that will be on Jakarta Arts Music Mailbag, you should vote to pick it or kick it.” said Justin “Thanks for listening, I’m Justin.”
“I’m Kris, see you next time and… have a nice Sunday!” greeted Kris.
“And we’re clear!” said Dennis.
“Okay, I should go back to the studio.” said Kris.
“You have to go already?” asked Justin.
“Yup, I’m recording for my new EP!” answered Kris “I’ll see you then!” He left.
“Ah, another happy ending.” said Justin.


















Comments

Popular Posts