The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 18


Boy Band vs. Girl Group Part 2


At 7 PM, Dan and his boy band members were practicing one more time in the backstage, and so did Alyson and her girl group members. They prayed and hoped to win the competition and drew attention to the judges and audiences. They knew that Kris would be the host of the competition had came to the stage.
“C’mon, we’re the first to perform!” said Dan “By the way, our group is called ‘The Kicks’, let’s do our best.”
“Yeah!” shouted all the boy band members, they finally came to the stage as the audiences cheered for them.
“Singing their original song for winning this competition, it’s The Kicks!” shouted Kris, he left the stage as The Kicks came.
Dan started singing first “Dance on the floor till you’re sick.”
Khairie rapped “Yeah, it’s The Kicks,”
“Yeah!” shouted Ethan.
Dan sang again “I came to the dance party, I saw my friends dancing and enjoying the party.”
Henry sang “So dance on the floor, beat the rhythm, nothing really matter if they insult you.”
Justin sang “They insult your dance but you won’t care after all, you should dance till you’re sick.”
All sang as the audiences clapped their hands “So c’mon come on the floor, and you should dance, dance what you like, dance till you’re sick, no matter bad or good, no matter hip-hop or Latin, dance whatever you like, dance till you’re sick. Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh!”
Dan sang again “So, just dance like you’re drunk, if you’re really insulted, just ignore those and continue dancing.”
Henry sang “So dance on the floor, beat the rhythm, nothing really matter if they insult you.”
Justin sang “They insult your dance but you won’t care after all, you should dance till you’re sick.”
All sang as the audiences clapped their hands “So c’mon come on the floor, and you should dance, dance what you like, dance till you’re sick, no matter bad or good, no matter hip-hop or Latin, dance whatever you like, dance till you’re sick. Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh!”
Khairie started rapping “It’s my turn, yeah! I hate criticism loud and clear by those haters who insult us.”
Ethan rapped as audiences cheered “Like we deemed as the underdog, but I think they’re the losers.”
“Just enjoy the party, just enjoy the dance, dance as you can, just move your ass off.”
Dan, Justin, and Henry sang “Dance on the floor till you’re sick.”
All sang as the audiences clapped their hands “So c’mon come on the floor, and you should dance, dance what you like, dance till you’re sick, no matter bad or good, no matter hip-hop or Latin, dance whatever you like, dance till you’re sick. Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh! Whoa oh!”
Dan ended the song “Dance till you’re sick.”
All audiences cheered and clapped their hands, the boy band came back to the backstage.

Alyson noticed at the performances of the kicks, she named her girl group as “The Sundays”.
“C’mon, we can’t lose by them! We should use our beauty charm to convince the judges to let us win.” said Alyson “And we also must send the real message of the danger of cyberbullying.”
“Yeah, we need to warn them!” said Miranda
“But what dance should we do?” asked Esmeralda.
“Remember our choreography, right?” asked Amanda.
“No matter us singing good, my beauty should be shown.” answered Amirah.
“Singing their original song, it’s The Sundays!” shouted Kris.
“C’mon, guys!” cheered Alyson. Finally they came to the stage as the audiences cheered for them, as the music play, Alyson sang “You called me I’m fat, you said nobody liked me, you said I’m such an ugly, you mocked me so badly. You called me I’m such a fool, You called me I’m stupid, you treated me like a fool, and like no one else.”
Miranda sang “You created this drama, the useless drama, just don’t mock me, the useless mocking, you’re such a bully, I tried to delete your comment, then you mock me back.”
“Everybody, jump!” shouted Alyson.
All sang “I’m tired of your drama, and I don’t have the patience. Why you created this drama? Why I must be involved in this? ‘Cause when you say something bad to me, I’m freaking suffocating. I want to delete your comment, so I can calm myself, so I can calm myself.”
Amanda sang “You called me I’m fat, you said nobody liked me, you treated me like a fool, and like no one else.”
Amirah sang “You created this drama, the useless drama, just don’t mock me.”
“Everybody, jump!” shouted Miranda.
All sang again “I’m tired of your drama, and I don’t have the patience. Why you created this drama? Why I must be involved in this? ‘Cause when you say something bad to me, I’m freaking suffocating. I want to delete your comment, so I can calm myself, so I can calm myself, so I can calm myself” All audiences jumped and cheered.
Esmeralda sang “You created this drama.”
“The useless drama.” sang Alyson.
“Just don’t mock me.”
“Let me see your hand!” said Miranda.
Esmeralda sang “You’re such a bully.”
“I tried to delete your comment.” sang Amanda.
“Then you mock me back.”
“Everybody, if you know the chorus, you better help us sing it!” said Miranda.
All sang again “I’m tired of your drama, and I don’t have the patience. Why you created this drama? Why I must be involved in this? ‘Cause when you say something bad to me, I’m freaking suffocating. I want to delete your comment, so I can calm myself, so I can calm myself, so I can calm myself” All audiences cheered them and clapped their hands, then all members ended the song “I’m tired of your drama, so I can calm myself.” Finally, they were cheered by the audiences.

The judges, Robby and Bill, finished discussing who had to be the winner, and Robby gave the results to Kris.
“Okay, guys, I have the results in my hand, but before I declare the result, I want the judges to gave their opinion.” said Kris.
“Each group had given their best shot, good songs, and good choreography, and it was hard to decide the winner. The Kicks, that was great performance, but I think something’s missing from your performance, either your charisma or your confident. The Sundays, beautiful performance and song, but I don’t think the audiences will understand your song.”
“Thank you, sir. The Kicks and The Sundays, good luck to all of you. The winner of this sing-off is…” Kris opened the results and read it, and finally he declared the results “The Sundays!”
“KYAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted Alyson and her girl group members.
“You win, Alyson, I think you’re right, girl group is better.”
“Not always, if your performance was better than us, you could win the competition.”
“Let’s celebrate it!” shouted Miranda.
“I guess we should join them partying!” said Ethan. Everyone started dancing and partying on the stage.

Comments

Popular Posts