The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 15


Kris and Justin were ready for their next show on their radio studio.
“In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!” said Dustin.
“YEAH!!” shouted both Kris and Justin.
“We’re back!” shouted Kris.
“From last week!” shouted Justin.
“Meet me again with Kris…” shouted Kris.
“…and Justin, you’re now listening…” shouted Justin.
“ON AIR new day will start, and so will our other classmates’!” said Kris.
“Kris, I have good news for you!” said Justin.
“What?” asked Kris.
“Your single, Took My Girlfriend, topped the pop chart! Congrats, bro!” shouted Justin.
“What!? Seriously!?” shouted Kris.
“Yeah, you should check the internet to see the chart.” said Justin.
“Okay, I’ll check it later, anyway, let’s continue our show, shall we?” asked Kris.
“Yes!” answered Justin.
“2012, man, that year…” said Kris.
“C’mon, don’t believe that prophecy.” said Justin.
“You’re right, New Year, new spirit, anyway, tomorrow is October 30, all Jakarta Arts students must return to school!” said Kris.
“Okay, let’s hear the first song!” said Justin.
“Wait, before that, I want to announce that my EP will be released next month.” said Kris.
“Yeah, we know that, Kris.” said Justin.

The next day, all Jakarta Arts students were returning to school and went to their each bedroom. Kris and Justin were in their room.
“I guess Ethan and Khairie won’t be our roommate anymore.” said Justin.
“Yeah, and I got their texts, they want to try to live and enjoy what ordinary people live.” said Kris.
Then Dan came “Hi, Kris and Justin. I heard your show yesterday.”
“How was it?” asked Kris.
“Cool as usual, bro!” answered Dan.
“That’s us!” said Kris “And remember, new day, new challenges for us.”
“Kris, have you heard about Miranda’s show?” asked Dan.
“No, I haven’t.” answered Kris.
Justin took his iPhone and read the news “Kris, look, The IW cancelled Snap, it’s My Date, is that Miranda’s show?”

Miranda was so depressed after hearing that her show had been cancelled.
“Miranda.” called Alyson “I’m sorry that your show had been cancelled due to low ratings.”
“No, don’t apologize, it just…” said Miranda “…I want to be famous, I want to be a star, but since Zeke transferred to an all-male school, it was clear for The IW to cancel the show.”
“Wait, why Zeke transferred school?” asked Alyson.
“He had been diagnosed having Obsessive Female Identity Disorder, or we should call it OFID.” answered Miranda.
Alyson was confused “Is that really exist?”
“Maybe.” answered Miranda.
Then the bell rang, they walked to the class.

Before the class started, Robby had an announcement.
“Good morning, class, before we start, I have to announce, but you might know this. Kris’ lead single of his upcoming EP, Took My Girlfriend, topped Indonesian Hot 100, let’s give him applause.”
All students gave Kris an applause.
“Kris, do you want to say anything?” asked Robby.
Kris stand up and said “Whoa, I didn’t expect it would be the number one song of the week, and you guys are inspiring me so much, really. I also want to thank to Mr. Robby, as well all the teachers, and most importantly, my producer, Gustav. Thank you very much, guys! You guys are rocks!”
“YEAH!” shouted Alyson.
“Yeah, bro, you’re rocks!” said Dan as he gave a fist bump to Kris.
“Yeah, bro, thanks.” said Kris.
“Okay, guys, let’s start!” said Robby.

After class, Miranda and Alyson were walking to the cafeteria.
“Alyson, I need your help to make me more famous.” said Miranda “And I want to get a new boyfriend.”
“Okay, I’ll help you, but you need to eat first.” said Alyson, she took her lunch and paid for it “Here’s your lunch.”
“Well, what should I do?” asked Miranda.
“First, I’m really sorry about your show and about your failed relationship, but you need to listen to me, you know that my show is not canceled yet.” said Alyson.
“Don’t say yet, because I believe if you said that, you show would end up same like my show.” said Miranda.
“I don’t believe that anyway.” said Alyson “I think you should be a guest star on my show.”
“Not as the main character?” asked Miranda.
“Not yet, you should be a recurring character or just guest star.” answered Alyson “If you enjoy the role or your work is better, you will be bumped to the recurring character, but if you don’t enjoy the role or your work is bad, you will get just one episode or else you’re fired. Well, at least my producer needs one guest role, you can join in.”
“Really!? Thank you very much, Alyson, you’re really my best friend!” shouted Miranda hugged Alyson “I’m saved by you.”
“Your fame?” asked Alyson.

At 2 PM, Kris was recording his song at The IW Recording Studio.
“Kris, that was good, but I need more expression.” said Gustav “I think I need to ask you something, you need a break.”
“Okay, sir.” said Kris.
“Take a cup of coffee.” said Gustav.
“Thanks.” said Kris.
Gustav asked “Well, how was your school?”
“It was fine, as usual, especially Mr. Robby’s lesson, it was more fun than the other lessons, and he told all my classmates that my song topped the pop chart.” answered Kris.
“Congrats, Kris, but that doesn’t mean you can relax, you must work harder than before, as you struggle on your school and your radio show, I know you’re more busier than before, especially when I heard that you have your own radio show with your friend, Justin, and your show became a hit for teens, you must work like that too.” said Gustav.
“Well, Gustav, thanks, but I guess I need your notorious shout.” said Kris “I kinda miss it, so shout at me, like ‘BACK TO WORK!’, just like that.”
“Are you sure?” asked Gustav.
“Yeah.” answered Kris.
Then Gustav shouted madly “BACK TO WORK! DON’T JUST RELAX!”
“That’s Mr. Gustav!” said Kris.
“Yeah, and now seriously, Kris, back to work!” said Gustav.

Miranda and Alyson came to the studio after Miranda impressed the producer.
“I can’t believe I got my role!” said Miranda.
“Yeah, good luck, Alyson, now you have to work now.” said Alyson.
“I know, Alyson.” said Miranda.
“Okay, guys, gather round!” said the producer.






Comments

Popular Posts