The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 17


Boy Band vs. Girl Group Part 1


Dan and Alyson were arguing about boy bands and girl groups, Dan thought that boy bands were better than girl groups, but Alyson disagreed.
“Boy band!” shouted Dan.
“Girl group!” shouted Alyson “They’re better than boy band!”
“No, girl group is sucks! Boy band is better!”
“Hey, what the heck is going on?” asked Kris came.
“Bro, is boy band better than the girl group?” asked Dan.
“No! Please answer that girl group is better than boy band!”
“Actually…” said Kris.
“Let’s see who’s better, I will create my boy band!” shouted Dan.
“I will make my girl group!” shouted Alyson.
“Fine! We will battle it out!” shouted Dan.
“See you on the stage.” shouted Alyson.
They finally left, Kris didn’t know what the main problem was, but he got a text from Candice that she had cancelled their date, Kris knew that Candice was one of the main roles of Roxy’s Angels, they set their date on Sunday, but Kris couldn’t come at between 7 to 10 AM due his hosting duties on the radio show, Candice also couldn’t come at around between 10 AM to 5 PM due her busy schedules, they needed to reset their date.

Meanwhile, Ethan, Khairie, and Henry came to Kris and Dan’s room, they were confused why Dan called them.
“Guys, I need your help to form a boy band!” said Dan.
“What the hell are you doing, Dan? You want to form a boy band?” asked Khairie.
“Alyson said that girl groups are better than boy bands.” answered Dan.
“So he dislikes One Direction and The Wanted?” asked Henry.
“Okay, we’ll defeat Alyson’s girl group, I’m in!” said Ethan.
“Me too.” said Khairie.
“Well, at least if she mocked New Kids on the Block, I’m in.” said Henry.
“Good, but we need one more member.” said Dan.
Justin came into the room, Dan and the others stared him, Justin asked “Is Kris here?”
“Justin!” shouted the others loudly.
“AAAAAARRRGH!!!” shouted Justin ran away.
Miranda, Amanda, Amirah, and Esmeralda were confused why Alyson collected them, Alyson explained the concept of girl group.
“Girl groups such as The Saturdays, Girls’ Generation, and 7Icons had successfully been the best girl groups on the world.” said Alyson.
“Just exclude 7Icons, they’re raising their fame in Indonesia only.” said Amanda.
Later, Amirah came “Hi, girls, sorry I’m late, I just came from the salon and spa to have a makeover.”
“Beauty! We need that! The key success of girl group is beauty! We need that.” said Alyson.
“Don’t say we need any plastic surgery like Girls’ Generation.” said Miranda.
“No, silly, let’s go to the salon!” said Alyson.

At night, Kris and Candice finally set their date, they were ready to meet each other in the school’s hall, but Candice’s phone rang and she had to go.
“Sorry.” said Candice.
“Yeah, you’re busy tonight, I knew it.” said Kris.
“Kris, I want to spend time with you, but my busy schedule won’t allow me, and we don’t have the same time to date. You have your music career and your own radio show.”
“Well yes, and good luck on your shooting.” said Kris, he came back to his room, as he came in, he saw Justin was being held by Dan, Ethan, Khairie, and Henry “Are you kidding me?”
Dan took the tape from Justin’s mouth, Justin screamed.
“What the hell are you doing!?” shouted Justin “I just want to see Kris to discuss which news should be broadcast on our show tomorrow!”
“Justin, we need you to be on our boy band.” said Dan.
“No, I don’t want to, look, I’m really busy on the radio show, I’m afraid that I don’t have any time to spend time with you as one of your boy band members.”
“Take his radio guide book.” said Dan “And burn it.”
“Okay, okay, I’m join your boy band, but don’t burn my book!”
“You intimidated him to join your boy band, Daniel? You can’t do that, that’s really evil and mean!” said Kris.
“Kris, I’m okay, and I joined the boy band, and I’ll still host the show tomorrow.”
“You can’t, you have to come practice at 7 AM.” said Dan.
“Daniel!” shouted Kris.

The next day, Kris and Justin were co-hosting On Air with Kris and Justin as usual.
“That was ‘Dance’ by Kris Neil, and we have him!” said Justin.
“Okay, time for Newsbeat!” shouted Kris.
“It’s 8:45 already?” asked Justin.
“It’s 8:47, and we need to read the news, our first news is… one of my favorite singers, Adele, must undergo her vocal cord surgery in an effort to repair her voice. Her strained voice became the reason of the cancellation of her U.S. gigs”
“According to L.A. Times, the surgery uses special lasers to stop the vocal cord bleeding and has successfully been performed on other singers in the past.”
“I hope she will be fine, if you’re Adele’s fans, please pray for Adele.”
“Log on to your twitter and type #prayforadele. And next is, you know that Kim Kardashian broke up with Kris Humphries, she got post—split support from La La Anthony.”
“Justin!” shouted Henry, he, Dan, Ethan, and Khairie came to interrupt the show.
“You must go practice now!” shouted Dan.
“You’re so late!” shouted Ethan.
“Sorry, guys, we’re just interrupted by some people who came at us, we’ll be right back, we’ll read more news.” said Justin.
“Please enjoy Olly Murs’ ‘Dance With Me Tonight’.” said Kris as he played the track.

Meanwhile, Alyson and her girl group members started creating their song, Miranda had an idea for the bullying-themed song, Alyson thought that it would be the awesome idea and she had experience being the victim of bullying,
“We must incorporate dance elements and we should not forget the message will be sent by our song, it’s all about bullying right.” said Alyson.
“How we create the choreography?” asked Esmeralda.
“Maybe we should watch how the girl group perform.” answered Amanda.

Back to the studio, after Sean Paul’s song “Got 2 Luv U” played, Kris and Justin were back on the show and read the last news for that week, but Dan forced Justin to leave the studio immediately after 9 AM.
“Kris, I have to go.”
“Justin, we haven’t finished our show yet! Why do you want to leave now?”
“Your brother created a boy band project, remember? By the way, you’re rarely to see Candice, right? I think you should invite her to the studio to date her while you’re on work.”
“Okay, I will phone her and thank you very much, bro.”
“You’re welcome, bro, anyway, I have to say goodbye to our listeners.”
“Man, we’re live! You’re already say goodbye!”
“Sorry, listeners, I have to go. I’m Justin, and Kris will be the sole host until 10 AM, I’ll be back next week, goodbye!” Justin finally left the studio.
“Okay, thank you, Justin, anyway, I should play my favorite song of the week, it’s from One Direction with their latest song ‘Gotta Be You’.”

Dan and his fellow boy band members started creating their choreography, while Justin finally came.
“Justin, you’re just in time.” said Dan “C’mon, join us to create our routine.”
“How about the song?” asked Justin.
“I wrote the song, and you want to hear?” asked Khairie.
“Khairie, we have to perform tonight.” said Henry.
“Tonight? I don’t have any idea that the song will be performed tonight!” said Justin.

Back to the studio, Candice came there when Kris spoke about the competition.
“My brother had created his own boy band, which included Justin, to sing-off against Alyson’s girl group, who deserve to be the winner? Mention my Twitter to answer or go to On Air with Kris and Justin Facebook page.” explained Kris “Now it’s time for On Air Top 5! We start from number 5 of the week, it’s ‘Read All About It’ by Professor Green featuring Emeli Sande.”
“Kris!” called Candice.
Kris played the song after Candice called her, he met Candice “Hi, how did you get here?”
“Justin texted me that you wanted to see me, although you’re still on work, you can date me on the studio.”
“Yeah, you can be the guest of the show, come in.”

Back to Alyson and her girl group, they practiced their song.
“I’m tired of your drama…” sang Miranda.
“So I can calm myself.” sang the girl group.
“I think that was good, I hope this performance can win over the audiences.” said Alyson.
“Yeah, I think we can defeat the boy band.” said Amanda “Remember, Miranda, we’re still rivals.”
“I know that.” said Miranda.
“Okay, let’s practice again.” said Alyson.

Back to the studio, Kris and Candice were busy hosting the radio show, Kris looked at his clock, it was 9:52 AM.
“Whoa, it’s 9:52 already?’ asked Kris, and then he was kissed by Candice after she knew that she had to go.
“Okay, Kris, thanks for let me guest hosting on this show, and listeners, I’ll see you soon.” said Candice, she left the studio.
“Thank you very much for your time, Candice, and I have to announce the number one of On Air Top 5 is ‘We Found Love’ by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris. After I play this song, there’s a new song, you’ll pick it or kick it? I’m Kris Neil, and thank you for listening. Here are your songs.”
“And we’re clear.” said Dennis “Great job, Kris.”
“Thanks, bro, and will you come to see boy band VS girl group, actually my friends are arguing about those.”
“I’ll come, and I’ll help produce the show.”
“Thanks, bro, I wonder who’s gonna win?”









Comments

Popular Posts