The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 1


Previously on The Musical Life of Kris Neil:
Kris just saw the plane left the airport to Romania, Dan and Justin tried to cheer him up after his heartbreak. Robby asked them to come back to Jakarta Arts. They walked out from the airport, but a truck started speeding so fast and was about to crash Kris. Alyson saw the truck and tried to warn Kris.
“Kris, watch out!” shouted Alyson.
“What’s wrong, Alyson?” asked Miranda.
“The truck!” shouted Alyson, then she saw Lewbert on the truck, she knew it was Lewbert’s plan to make fake accident which Kris would be the victim. Alyson ran and protected Kris, but she was shot by the driver and hit by the truck. Dan, Jason, Justin, Henry, and Miranda saw the crash and was surprised. Kris looked at back and became surprised when Alyson was shot by the driver.

Ballad of Worst Things Part 1

Not only Kris who became surprised, his other friends were also surprised, all of them came to Alyson. They saw Alyson was bleeding on her head, and they knew she lost too much blood as her blood dropped to the street. Most other airport visitors and tourist also saw this and became terrifired.
Robby immediately called an ambulance to save Alyson “Hello, my student had been hit by a truck in Soekarno Hatta International Airport!”
“Alyson! Alyson!!” called Kris and his friends tried waking Alyson up, but it was no use, as Alyson passed out.
Later Justin saw three hooded figures who came out from the truck, he yelled “Hey!” He chased the three figures who made Alyson passed out, the people who made Alyson passed out were Lewbert, Mitchell, and Ricky “You three! Stop!!” However, the three were too fast for Justin, so Justin stopped and kneeled, he screamed “DAMN IT!!”
Alyson later was rushed to the hospital by the paramedic, they soon placed her in the ER. Kris, Dan, Miranda, Jason, Henry, and Robby waited for Alyson’s medical treatment to be finished. They were worried if the treatment fail, Alyson would pass away for real. Kris was really worried so he volunteered to see Alyson first.
Dan punched the wall “Damn! Damn! Damn! Why Kris always must got the bad things! From moving to Romania, breaking up with Candice, and now this! Alyson got shot!! Why bad things always in front of us!”
Miranda cried “Alyson! Why must be you! I didn’t expect that in the end would end up like this. Alyson!!” She hugged Henry.
“Where the hell is Justin? He isn’t with us!” said Jason.
Miranda checked her phone and tweeted that Alyson had been shot by the truck driver and she also told them that she was crying. She ended her tweet with “Gws, Alyson.”
Kris finally came and told “Alyson got a brain damage, the bullet is in her brain. The doctors told that they have to perform brain surgery on her, if not, something bad’s gonna happen.” He then sat down beside Dan and closed his face with his hands, he cried.
Robby told “Guys, there’s a hope, there’s a chance that Alyson will be saved, don’t think something bad, if you do that, bad thing’s gonna happen. Don’t be pessimistic, be optimistic! I know you’re really sad and mad about this, but let’s hope Alyson is saved for real. Just pray.”
Henry told “Mr. Robby’s right, Miranda, and everyone, we can’t think about like this, don’t be sad, just do what Mr. Robby said. I’m sure God will listen to our prayers and he will make it come true, but if we’re patient. Don’t be mad, don’t be sad, let’s hope for that!”
Kris lead the prayers “Friends, let’s hope for Alyson’s wellness, and let’s hope that she can gather with us again, pray starts now.”
Justin arrived at Jakarta Arts, he ran from the lobby to his room. He opened the door without even knocking it.
“Khairie!”
“What the hell are you doing, Justin? Can’t you knock the door first before entering my room!”
“First of all, this is not only your room, but it’s mine, it’s Kris’, it’s Dan, and it’s our room! Second, Alyson had been shot in the airport!”
Khairie was shocked, but he wasn’t really shocked, and he didn’t care about it “I don’t care about Alyson anymore, I broke up with her! She’s cheating on me! So that’s her consequence for cheating on me!”
“No! She’s not cheating on you!”
“I don’t believe you, I have the news to prove that she’s really cheating on me! If you care about Alyson, then go away! Leave!”
“But that’s a…”
“Leave me alone! Leave me!” Khairie kicked Justin out.
“Fine, if you change your mind, call me, or visit Rumah Sakit Jakarta, Alyson’s there, I got the text from Mr. Robby.” Justin finally left the room, he was mad because Khairie believes in lies. He walked away from the dorm room, and he went to the auditorium. The auditorium was empty except just chairs in front of the stage. He walked to the stage, and he took the microphone, and he started singing.
“It’s not really true, it’s really false, it’s just nothing but just lie. When people lie, and feel it like the truth, there’s no proof to prove it was really true. No I won’t believe. I don’t believe, I don’t believe in lies, believe in lies, I know it, ‘cause I can really know it, really know it. There’s nothing you can change, there’s nothing you can prove, day by day someone will know the truth, I don’t believe, I don’t believe in lies, believe in lies. How dare you destroy someone’s lives, you lied to them, you lied to them and make them believe, I know the truth will be revealed, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah… I don’t believe, I don’t believe in lies, believe in lies, I know it, ‘cause I can really know it, really know it. There’s nothing you can change, there’s nothing you can prove, day by day someone will know the truth, I don’t believe, I don’t believe in lies, believe in lies.”
When Justin sand the final chorus, Amanda came to the auditorium and watched Justin’s performance, when Justin finished singing, she clapped her hands.
Justin was surprised to see Amanda “Amanda?”
“Justin, I know it, it’s all about Alyson, right? You love her, don’t you?”
“No, I don’t, but Khairie did, but he didn’t after he heard that Alyson was cheating on him. Man, I feel mad when Khairie doesn’t care about Alyson anymore.”
“I’m so sorry about Alyson, I heard not only that, but Alyson was also shot at the airport, and you feel the same. I don’t believe Alyson was cheating on Khairie, it was false. You haven’t gone to the hospital to see Alyson?”
“Not yet, I’m going now, you’re in?”
Amanda answered “Yeah, she’s my friend too.”
Back to the hospital, Kris and the others were waiting for Alyson who was in surgery. But, Henry visited Access Jakarta Arts website, he played the latest video.
Lewbert greeted “Welcome to Access Jakarta Arts! Starring Lewbert Lambert! We got another headline just for you! Dan was caught naked in his room having a party last night, and he shown his genital! Here’s the picture!” Lewbert shown the Dan’s fake naked picture.
“That’s not me! That’s fake! I didn’t naked in there! I didn’t have a party!” yelled Dan.
“And we got another report that Henry and Miranda had sex! They really had sex! Despite their young age, but they decided to do it!” reported Lewbert.
“I didn’t ask her to do that! We never had sex!!” shouted Henry.
“Finally, it’s so true that Kris broke up with Candice and he kicked her out from Jakarta Arts! He sent her to Romania!”
Kris yelled “That’s not the reason! She’s going to Romania, she’s had a movie project in there!”
Lewbert ended the show “It’s Access Jakarta Arts, starring Lewbert Lambert.”
“Fine! We’re going back to Jakarta Arts and attack Lewbert!” shouted Dan.
Robby heard Dan’s sentence and told them “Hey, calm down! We’re in hospital, we shouldn’t shout loudly in here!”
Henry replied “Lewbert! He lied about us! He told about us that we did something that actually we didn’t do! He lied!”
Dan continued “We’re gonna kick his ass and punch him until he tell the truth!”
“Violence is not the answer, Daniel.” said Robby.
Kris said “We’re not gonna take it anymore, sir! He already humiliated us since the first grade! We’re going back to school and take revenge on him!”
“And we’re gonna kick his ass for real!” shouted Dan.
As Kris, Dan, and Henry were leaving, Justin came and told that the guy who shot Alyson was Lewbert, this even made them angrier, even Jason was also angry and declared he would join Kris, Dan, and Henry to take revenge on Lewbert, but…
“Guys, stop!” shouted Robby loudly until the boys stop walking “Please, I did this when I was in high school, I took revenge on someone who I hated by punching him, but after that, I realized I did something wrong, I know I shouldn’t have punched him, but I still want revenge on him until I became teacher. Okay, Kris, lend me your iPhone. I’ll tell everyone that Lewbert lied on Twitter, you just need to retweet it.”
“I agree with that, sir.” said Kris “That’s better than violence.” He gave his iPhone to Robby.
Robby tweeted that Lewbert lied to every single Access Jakarta Arts viewers, in which Kris, Dan, Henry, Jason, and Justin retweeted the tweet.
While Miranda was still worried about Alyson, she hoped that Alyson could get well soon.
Meanwhile, Lewbert, Mitchell, and Ricky got mentioned on Twitter that they told lies on Access Jakarta Arts, much to their dismay.
“How did they know it! Ugh!” shouted Mitchell.
“That damn teacher knew it!” shouted Ricky.
“I know what should we do next.” said Lewbert.

Comments

Popular Posts