The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 4


Previously on The Musical Life of Kris Neil:
“What?! No way?! Because his mom?” shouted Jason “If I were him, I would stay here and tell my mom that I really want this!”
“It’s our senior year!” said Alyson “Time to move on, and I’m really changed, from previously dumb and stupid actress, now I’m really smart actress, I know what to do as an actress after my show is cancelled. I’m going Broadway musical.”
Amanda joked “Oh, you’re going Broadway, eh? After you broke up with Khairie, you just wanted to do that.”
“Just the two of us.” said Justin “It’s a shame that not only Ethan and Khairie moved out, but Dan did too because of the new policy.”
“Yeah, it’s our senior year after all, we have to go to our class tomorrow, while our juniors had are still in the ceremony.” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, Kris, now you’re back co-hosting on the show with me, and all listeners would love to hear you back.”
“I heard you said that you’re want to be in Broadway, and remembering about your TV show, I would love to offer you to be the lead actress of our new Broadway musical in Jakarta Convention Center.”
“Broadway?! I’m not dreaming, aren’t I?”
“You’re not, if you accept the offer, you’re going Broadway for real.”
“Yeah, I would love to! Thank you very much!”
Dan stand up “Okay, I’ll be the leader of Jakarta Arts Class of 2012! I have to prove that I can lead all the seniors!”
“Hi, Daniel, I heard you’re up to be senior class president. ‘Cause I’m going up too, I will be against you, Daniel.” said Lewbert “I will beat you easily like piece of cake, if I win, you know what’s going on.”
Debates
September 7, 2012, it was really nice Friday, that time, every student in Jakarta Arts always said TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) whether on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and directly to their friend. But that Friday night would be really special, because three senior class candidates, Dan, Amanda, and Lewbert would debate which would be broadcast live on Jakarta Arts website, of course, only Jakarta Arts student could watch the debate live, in addition, they could watch the debate directly on the auditorium.
First, at the class, Robby was teaching the students, including Kris, Dan, Miranda, Alyson, and Justin. He taught the classical music history, he told so many classical musician, like Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, and other musicians. Then the bell rang, meaning the class was over for that day. All students left the class after Robby let them go. But he called Kris.
“You need to talk to me, sir?” asked Kris.
“Yes, I do, but I want you to be the first to know. I’m quitting Jakarta Arts.”
“What?! Sir, you can’t quit now, you’re really nice teacher.”
“I’m not quiting now, Kris, I’m quitting next year. I’m going back to college, same as you.”
“But why, sir?”
“I feel I need to study more every time I teach, but I always delay, delay, delay, and delay my plan to be going back to the college. I’m really sorry to tell you this.”
“No, it’s fine, sir, it’s your dream, anyway.” Kris later saw an brown-colored invitation paper “May I see that invitation? It must be from your college.”
“No, it’s from Bill.”
Kris read the invitation, and it told that Bill’s wedding would be held next Sunday, Kris didn’t understand why Bill gave the invitation earlier, and he didn’t get one.
“Bill told me why he did give me the invitation earlier because he wants supports from the teachers in Jakarta Arts, so that’s why he haven’t given you the invitation yet. Kris, I know your brother is competing for the senior class president, but make sure you keep an eye on him, don’t let him cheat again like last year, or even Amanda or Lewbert. Do it for me.”
“Yes, sir, so I’ll keep an eye on them.” Kris left the class and met Alyson.
“Kris, you’re not gonna believe this! I made it! I’m in Broadway musical!” Alyson cheered and screamed.
“You’re going Broadway? For real? What about your show?”
“My show was cancelled, but I don’t care anymore, I’m going Broadway!” Alyson then ran and cheered.
Dan then appeared and asked Kris “Alyson looks really happy. Bro, I really need your help to promote my campaign!”
Meanwhile, when Henry walked around the school, he heard some senior students’ sentences, some told their friend that they wouldn’t vote for Dan or Lewbert, but some would vote for Lewbert, and some said that Amanda was their favorite. He knew that the senior students would vote for Lewbert or Amanda, it was really likely that Dan wouldn’t be voted. When he saw Kris and Dan, he greeted them.
“Bad news for you, they won’t likely vote for you, they would likely vote for Amanda or Lewbert.” said Henry.
“I knew it, I really knew it!” said Dan “Why everyone wouldn’t want to vote for me! I heavily promoted my campaign, but why always them?!”
Kris saw many Amanda campaign’s posters on the  students’ board, making him thought that Amanda heavily promoted her campaign as well, but not really heavily as Dan’s. He looked at the poster and he saw the date for music video premiere of The Sundays’ latest single in conjunction of promotion of Amanda’s campaign.
“Wow, you guys might want to see this.” asked Kris.
Henry and Dan also saw the posters, and they agree that they had to see the music video.
Later, they entered Dan and Henry’s room, and they turned on Sony Internet TV, which was recently installed in every single bedroom in Jakarta Arts. Henry typed Jakarta Arts webstite and visited it. He later saw the homepage which featured The Sundays’ latest music video and Lewbert’s latest interview to promote their campaign. Henry clicked the music video link, and he asked Kris and Dan to watch the video. The video began with the disclaimer “PLEASE VOTE FOR AMANDA TO BE THE NEXT JAKARTA ARTS SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT. WE LOVE YOU, XOXO. –AMANDA.” The music video began.
The video started with Miranda, Alyson, Amanda, Amirah, and Esmeralda walked to the dance club at 11:59 PM. The girls wear sexy outfits, but not too sexy. Then the music started as the girls started dancing looking at the five young boys.
“Hey there people at the party, take me and take it down!” sang the girls.
Amanda later said to the five boys “Let’s hook up, uh uh, let’s fall in love, yeah, c’mon. It’s The Sundays! The Sundays is here!”
Esmeralda sang the first line as the girls started dancing “Hi there, baby, it’s really pleasure to meet you. You’re so hot, really too hot for me. I’m here for you, and the DJ plays the music.”
Amanda sang as she started pole dancing beside the DJ “The music plays and you try hitting me on the floor, and I’m trying to get you in my zone, I’m trying to get you in my zone. We can drink and dance all night long, and we can shake our body, as long as you ‘re in my zone, as long as you’re in my zone.”
Then the girls danced and sang as the party guests started kissing, dancing, and drinking “Hey there people at the party, I see you dancing. Hey there people at the party, I see you drinking. Hey there people at the party, I see you dancing. Hey there people at the party, I see you drinking.” The girls later greeted each boys and touched their body “So how would you like to start the date, let me kiss you, I’ll let you kiss me, ‘cause it changed the way to know me, and let’s hook up baby.”
Later Alyson was seen walking and seeing people dancing, kissing, and drinking “The sun comes down, the stars and moon are rising up, let me see you dance, let me see your sexy moves, baby you’re so hot, I’m feeling really frisky.”
Amirah was seen beside two boys and sang “The music plays and you try hitting me on the floor, and I’m trying to get you in my zone, I’m trying to get you in my zone. We can drink and dance all night long, and we can shake our body, as long as you ‘re in my zone, as long as you’re in my zone.”
The girls danced again as the guests started hooking up again “Hey there people at the party, I see you dancing. Hey there people at the party, I see you drinking. Hey there people at the party, I see you dancing. Hey there people at the party, I see you drinking. So how would you like to start the date, let me kiss you, I’ll let you kiss me, ‘cause it changed the way to know me, and let’s hook up baby.”
Miranda sang as the guests started making out again with their partners “Hey everyone! Let’s hook up! C’mon start kissing your partner! C’mon everyone, I’d rather to see you making out! We’re gonna making out all night long!”
The girls sang and danced “Hey there people at the party, kiss your partner. Hey there people at the party, we’re gonna make out. So how would you like to start the date, let me kiss you, I’ll let you kiss me, ‘cause it changed the way to know me, and let’s hook up baby. Hey there people at the party, I see you dancing. Hey there people at the party, I see you drinking. Hey there people at the party, I see you dancing. Hey there people at the party, I see you drinking.” They later meet their partners (boys) and sang “Hey there people at the party, kiss your partner. Hey there people at the party, start making out. Hey there people at the party, kiss your partner. Hey there people at the party, just hooking up.” The girls kissed their partners and the video ended with the same disclaimer “PLEASE VOTE FOR AMANDA TO BE THE NEXT JAKARTA ARTS SENIOR CLASS PRESIDENT. WE LOVE YOU, XOXO. –AMANDA.”
“That’s it?” asked Dan “Really? Music video for campaign?”
Henry read the comments from the students “Wow! This is really cool! I’ll vote for you! And another, I will definitely vote for you! Wow, although I think the video is too sexy, but at least everyone who watched it will vote for Amanda.”
“My parents won’t let me to see this video for sure.” told Kris “And what about Lewbert? How did he promote his campaign?”
“Let’s see.” He clicked Lewbert’s campaign ad and started watching it.
Lewbert was seen at the stage performing his campaign song “I want your votes! I’m the candidate! I need your votes! I want this so bad! Give me all your votes! I’m serious! Give me all your votes today!”
“That was really horrible.” said Henry.
“But the video has received 100,000 views already, but thankfully he received mostly negative comments.” said Kris.
Dan later told “Oh man, I don’t know what should I do now. I don’t really know this.”
8 PM, the debate was about to start at the auditorium, most senior students arrived at the auditorioum to watch the debate live, including Kris, Miranda, Alyson, Henry, and Mitchell. Most audiences cheered and gave an applause as Justin came to the stage.
“Welcome to Jakarta Arts Senior Class President Debate!” greeted Justin “Tonight, three senior class candidates are about to explain their campaign and debate about the selected issues. And we’re also live on Jakarta Arts website. The three senior class president candidates are Daniel Neil, Amanda Kane, and Lewbert Lambert!”
Alyson said to Miranda “The candidates are really same like our last year’s class president election.”
“Yeah, I remember when Dan confessed cheating, Lewbert was also disqualified, so Amanda won the election automatically. Oh I heard that you’re currently on training for Broadway musical.” replied Miranda.
“Lewbert goes first.” told Henry.
Lewbert came to the stage and explained his campaign, he told that if he won, he would add more punk rock music, just punk rock music, and nothing except that. This made most viewers unconvinced to vote for him.
Later it was Amanda’s turn to explain her campaign, she wants her class to be hotter, sexier, and tougher than the previous senior classes, the theme for Amanda’s campaign was being sexy. Most students liked the campaign.
Last but not least, it was Dan’s turn to explain, he explained his campaign to make more music, to be famous, and make the school to be known by nationwide. Despite his clear goal, most students were not convinced yet.
“Thank you very much, Dan, and stay here, now we’re about to see the debate. Amanda, Lewbert, I would like you to come to the stage.” said Justin, after Amanda and Lewbert came to the stage, Justin told them to discuss their vision and mission if they were chosen as the senior class president later. Later, they started arguing each other vision and mission, with Lewbert was the most critized. Later it came down between Dan and Amanda, they both critized each other until 9pm, when the show over.
“Okay, that’s it! I’m sorry, but the time is up. Candidates, good luck for you, while seniors, vote for your favorite on Sunday morning until 1 PM. I’m Justin, and good night.”
As the live audiences left the auditorium, they started discussing who they would vote for, including Kris, Henry, Miranda, and Alyson.
Finally on Monday, the result was up, and it was announced online, and also in the announcement board, it was revealed than Dan won the election with 55% votes, despite being in the bottom at first. Dan was really proud and happy to lead the senior class.
While Amanda took her lost and congratulate Dan “You won! Congratulations!”
Dan later told “Thank you, I’m really sorry for your lost.”
“No, you beat me fair and square, good job.” said Amanda, she left.
Kris later met Dan “I heard you won, congratulations!”
“Thank you very much, bro, I can’t win it without you. And I have the first idea as the new senior class president!” Dan left the announcement board along with Kris.
“Anyway, what’s your idea?” asked Kris.
Meanwhile, Miranda arrived at the teacher’s room, where she met Bill. Miranda asked Bill if he asked her to come, and there was more.
“Excuse me, dad. I heard you’re getting married this Sunday. You need my help, right? I would like to help you, and let me be your bridesmaid.”

Comments

Popular Posts