The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 3


Previously on The Musical Life of Kris Neil:
“BAD TEACHER!!” shouted a girl.
“What’s going on?” asked Robby.
Kris, Dan, Amanda, and Justin were surprised when a girl yelled to Robby.
“You should know!” shouted that girl who shown her Sony Tablet P showing Access Jakarta Arts news.
Robby read the article “Our teacher, Mr. Robby, overworks students? Tortures students for arts? Mr. Robby is the mastermind behind these scandals of his favorite students? He is also bribed the principal for his own good?” The article made Kris, Dan, Amanda, and Justin shocked.
Miranda cried “We’re all kicked out from school! We can’t study there anymore! Access Jakarta Arts or whatever! All students now hate us!!”
“There they are! Access Jakarta Arts told the lies to all entire students! They also made Kris and the others expelled!” shouted Bill.
Miranda said “I’m glad you’re okay, Alyson.” She hugged Alyson.
“I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry, I was wrong, you’re not cheating on me, that rumor was false.” said Khairie
“Yeah, Khairie, maybe we can try again, we can start over.” Alyson kissed Khairie after saying that.
Senior Year!
August 27, 2012, all Jakarta Arts students finally returned to school, however, the summer vacation was supposed to be one month-length vacation from June 25, but due to Ied Mubarak holidays, the summer vacation was extended to two months. So most Jakarta Arts students were happy not going to school as the other students from the other schools must attend.
Finally, their summer vacation was over, most students finally returned to school, as usual, they brought their things to school, especially new students who just entered the school for the first time, they gathered in the field with some 11th graders who would be the committees of the new students’ greeting ceremony.
Kris, Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Justin, Henry, Amanda, and Jason returned to Jakarta Arts, and they most new students screamed and cheered them due to their popularity.
Kris had just released his new single titled “Worst Things”, it was well received by his fans, but the critics gave the song mixed to negative reviews, and the song managed to top the chart. He also went on his second summer world tour from Jakarta to Los Angeles, he visited several cities to perform there, including Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, Dubai, Rome, Lisabon, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, London, Belfast, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta, Chicago, and Toronto.
Meanwhile, the others during their vacation, Dan went together with Kris as the opening act for him, he was also one of the back-up dancers for his tour, his boy band, The Kicks, was disbanded due to commercial failure of their album. Miranda spent her time with his dad in Kuala Lumpur. While Alyson shot the final episodes of her show as it was cancelled, she also found out that Ethan and Khairie moved to Malaysia after The Kicks was disbanded. Justin kept hosting On Air With Kris and Justin with Henry or Amanda who replaced Kris for two months. While Jason travelled all across Indonesia to find his dream college, in which he was unsuccessful, and he started dating Amanda too.
Kris walked to the stage to perform his hit single “Music Makes Us Falling In Love” as the opening ceremony, he started singing as the back-up dancers started dancing “Falling in love, falling in love, yeah. I’m writing this song again, I’m composing this song again, and I lost my words again. Been done my love song, thought it was good but it was bad, I lost my idea. Cause you know what? The melodies are so charming, make me charmed to you, make me want to sing about you, what a catchy tunes I ever found, it just wasn’t perfect, but I thought it was the best. Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love.”
Most audiences cheered Kris and even sang along the song.
“Kris!! I still like his song!” cheered Alyson.
“Anyway, Alyson, do you know why your boyfriend moved to Malaysia?” asked Jason.
“Why you asked that?” asked Miranda “We know that Alyson is still heartbroken for the second time, and I know why…” She told:
“Alyson, I don’t think this relationship will work out for us, I can’t stay in Jakarta Arts anymore, I have to move back to Malaysia.” said Khairie.
Alyson was surprised “Why, Khairie? Why? Just because your boy band’s failure album?”
“No, not only that, my mom forced me to go back there, she didn’t like me being in here, especially when she saw we were in a relationship, I’m really sorry I have to move suddenly.”
“Okay, I’ll visit you when my senior year is over.”
“No, my mom told me that I couldn’t see you again! I’m transferred to an all-male boarding school in Malaysia!”
“What?! No way?! Because his mom?” shouted Jason “If I were him, I would stay here and tell my mom that I really want this!”
“It’s our senior year!” said Alyson “Time to move on, and I’m really changed, from previously dumb and stupid actress, now I’m really smart actress, I know what to do as an actress after my show is cancelled.”
“You’re going to audition for a movie? I know you can’t yet.”
“No, I’m going Broadway musical.”
Dan shouted “You’re going Broadway?”
“Yes, that’s my real dream.”
Amanda joked “Oh, you’re going Broadway, eh? After you broke up with Khairie, you just wanted to do that.”
“Stop it, Amanda.” said Jason.
Alyson later said “I think the ceremony is very long, I need to go to the bathroom.” She walked away, and she started singing as she walked to the lobby and started exploring the school “I’m so confused, I don’t understand. Why this should happen? Why this should happen? I don’t understand why you’re gone, but I cry when I think of you, I can’t forget you’re leaving me, somewhat I really cannot forget you. I remember when we first met, I remember when we liked each other, I remember when we went steady, I can’t forget these memories, I remember when we had first kiss, I remember when I’m attached to you, I remember I giving you my love, I can’t forget these memories. I wrote a letter for you to remind us about our relationship, I don’t know if you’re forgetting our love, I’m really lovesick, I really need you, oh can you remember? Now I can’t really forget you. I don’t know if you’re alright, I don’t know if you’re sick, I don’t know if you can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I can’t sleep, and I don’t know, my life without you has made me so lonely and thinking of you, I can’t forget you, I can’t stop thinking about you, all in my minds are when together with you.”
At 1:00 PM, Kris and Justin entered their room, they soon immediately jumped to bed. They also remembered when Ethan and Khairie were their roommates, but then the room became desolate thanks to not only Ethan and Khairie’s departure, but also new policy that every room had to have two roommates only, which made Dan moved out and became Henry’s roommate.
“Just the two of us.” said Justin “It’s a shame that not only Ethan and Khairie moved out, but Dan did too because of the new policy.”
“Yeah, it’s our senior year after all, we have to go to our class tomorrow, while our juniors had are still in the ceremony.” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, Kris, now you’re back co-hosting on the show with me, and all listeners would love to hear you back.”
“Let me guess, you want me to sing my latest single?” asked Kris.
“Wow! You knew it!” said Justin.
“Hell yeah, I would love to.” He gave a high five to Justin “I haven’t had a lunch yet, want to go to the cafeteria?”
“Yeah, sure.” said Justin.
Kris and Justin went out from their room and they went to the cafeteria, meanwhile, Alyson, who was walking by as she received her Facebook messages from Khairie on her BlackBerry, typed her messages. But a woman greeted her.
“Are you Alyson Cage?” asked the woman.
“Yes, I’m Alyson Cage.”
“I heard you said that you’re want to be in Broadway, and remembering about your TV show, I would love to offer you to be the lead actress of our new Broadway musical in Jakarta Convention Center.”
“Broadway?! I’m not dreaming, aren’t I?”
“You’re not, if you accept the offer, you’re going Broadway for real.”
“Yeah, I would love to! Thank you very much! When we’re getting started?”
“Easy, you have to come to JAYADA studio from this weekend, starting at 10am.”
“Thank you very much! Thank you!” Alyson then hugged the woman.
At the cafeteria, most seniors gathered to eat their lunch, including Kris, Dan, Henry, and Justin. They were talking about future when they’re graduating, Justin had decided his future being the radio DJ for four more years in IBS Radio, while Dan told that he would attend Julliard after graduation. Kris planned to take a musical hiatus in order to focus on college, but he was still confused, and Henry was confused about his future. Later, the Amirah, the committee for senior students appeared on TV screen in front of all students.
“Good afternoon, students, of course this is for the senior students, I’m Amirah, and I’m announcing that we will have our own senior class president, he or she will be in charge of planning special events, senior prom, graduation, and class reunions in years ahead. If you want to be the leader, come to see me. And, seniors, don’t forget to follow our own class of 2012 Twitter, @JakartaArts2012! Thank you very much, we’ll be right back to announce who are the nominees for the leader.”
Dan stand up “Okay, I’ll be the leader of Jakarta Arts Class of 2012! I have to prove that I can lead all the seniors!”
“Wow, I don’t expect you’re going in.” said Justin.
“Yeah, it’s time for me to shine!” said Dan, he left the cafeteria.
“He’s gonna start his campaign already?” asked Henry.
“Earlier is better than later.” replied Kris.
“You’re going back on the show today?” asked Henry to Kris again.
“Yes, of course, I’m going back after my summer tour “And I’m performing my latest single too.”
“I’m sure the others can’t wait to hear you hosting the show back.”
“They’re expecting it, really.” said Justin.
Finally, at 3:58 PM, Kris and Justin were ready to host their show again. It was Kris’ first show after he went around the world for his summer tour. The executive producer, Dennis greeted Kris.
“What’s up, Kris! I’m glad you’re back on the show!”
“Thanks, Dennis.”
“I’m really sure that today’s show is anticipated by most listeners, but you have to be quiet until Justin introduce you, okay?”
“Deal.”
“Okay, Justin, we’re getting started!” said Dennis.
“Yes, Dennis!”
“In 5, 4, 3, 2!”
Justin introduced the show “Good afternoon, Indonesia! From local broadcast to national broadcast on IBS Radio! You can also listen online on Jakarta Arts website! I’m Justin, and this is On Air with Justin! Wait, something’s missing since two months, after my friends co-hosted temporarily on the summer, the original co-host is back! It’s Kris Neil! The show is officially called On Air with Kris and Justin!”
Kris later shouted “Good afternoon, everyone! I’m back from tour! And of course I’m back to school! Thank you very much to Henry and Amanda for replacing me for a while!”
“You’re back, Kris! Most listeners are really happy to hear you again! Listeners, Kris will be performing his latest single right now!”
“Now! Already?”
“Yeah, your fans can’t wait to hear it immediately in the Live Lounge, but first, listen to this popular song, Gangnam Style!” Justin played Gangnam Style.
After the song finished playing, Justin then said to the listeners, while Kris was preparing for his gig at the Live Lounge.
“That was Gangnam Style, the most popular K-Pop song in the world currently!! Now, we’re moving to the Live Lounge! As Kris is back on the show, he will perform his new single in the Live Lounge! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, please welcome, Kris!”
Kris started playing his guitar and singing “You know I’m feeling heartbroken, I don’t know what you would say, ‘cause this relationship is not working for us, makes sense if you’re heartbroken. Like we’re feeling too different, and there’s nothing in common, our relationship is ended up like the worst, you know this is like the worst thing. ‘Cause it’s hard to say, I’m feeling guilty, ‘cause it’s like the worst thing, and we let it go, want to end this bad romance, I can’t turn around and make it right anymore, it’s like the worst thing. Oh baby, I’m really sorry, ‘cause we had our beautiful times together, and I wish can go back to that time, to make it right, but I can’t do it. ‘Cause it’s hard to say, I’m feeling guilty, ‘cause it’s like the worst thing, and we let it go, want to end this bad romance, I can’t turn around and make it right anymore, it’s like the worst thing. I’d go back in time and change it, to make me feel better, I want to see your smile again, I want to see your beautiful eyes again, but I can’t do it, ‘cause the worst thing had happened, the worst thing had happened. ‘Cause it’s hard to say, I’m feeling guilty, ‘cause it’s like the worst thing, and we let it go, want to end this bad romance, I can’t turn around and make it right anymore, it’s like the worst thing, yeah, girl, it’s like the worst thing. I’m sorry, but it’s the worst thing.”
Justin clapped his hands and cheered “Yeah! That was Kris performing his latest single, Worst Thing, now available on iTunes, Melon, and other music stores! In the meantime, we’ll be right back after this song and the commercial break.” Justin then played Karmin’s Hello.
Dan finally started his senior class president campaign by hanging posters on every places, including classroom, cafeteria, auditorium, and the lobby. When he finished hanging the poster at the lobby, Lewbert greeted him.
“Hi, Daniel, I heard you’re up to be senior class president. ‘Cause I’m going up too, I will be against you, Daniel.” said Lewbert “I will beat you easily like piece of cake, if I win, you know what’s going on.” He left.

Comments

Popular Posts