The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 5



Previously on The Musical Life of Kris Neil:
Robby told Kris “I’m quitting Jakarta Arts. I’m quitting next year. I’m going back to college, same as you.”
“But why, sir?”
“I feel I need to study more every time I teach, but I always delay, delay, delay, and delay my plan to be going back to the college. I’m really sorry to tell you this.”
“No, it’s fine, sir, it’s your dream, anyway.”
“I made it! I’m in Broadway musical!” Alyson cheered and screamed.
“You’re going Broadway? For real? What about your show?”
“My show was cancelled, but I don’t care anymore, I’m going Broadway!” Alyson then ran and cheered.
While Amanda took her lost and congratulate Dan “You won! Congratulations!”
Dan later told “Thank you, I’m really sorry for your lost.”
“Excuse me, dad. I heard you’re getting married this Sunday. You need my help, right? I would like to help you, and let me be your bridemaid.”
Wedding Day
On Friday, most students saw the announcement of Bill’s wedding in front of announcement board, most students congratulated Bill for his future wedding via social networks including Facebook and Twitter, and they were really happy for him.
Alyson sat down to have lunch with Kris, Dan, Miranda, Henry, Justin, and Amanda in the cafeteria. Alyson felt really terrible, her friends saw her face.
“What’s wrong, Alyson?” asked Miranda.
“I miss Khairie so much, everytime I rehearse, I always think about him. I really miss him so bad.”
“Why did you break up with him?” asked Henry.
“She already told you he left Jakarta, and he went back to Malaysia, your native country.” said Amanda.
“Maybe you can come to Bill’s wedding this Sunday, just to cheer you up.” said Kris.
“Thank you, Kris, but… I have another rehearsal this Sunday, my intructor tells me that I need to work hard.” Alyson left with sad feeling.
“Oh, I feel terrible for her.” told Henry.
“Henry, I know you’re Khairie’s cousin, but why you didn’t stop him?” asked Dan.
“It was his mom’s, or my aunt’s decision, to stay away from Alyson, I can’t do anything to convince my aunt to let him stay, but she finally refused and I gave up. I know it that Alyson and Khairie will never ever getting back together.”
Later Bill greeted them “Excuse me, guys, I need to talk to Miranda now.”
“Oh, yeah, dad, and I had finished eating my lunch before you came. Guys, excuse me.” Miranda left the cafeteria with Bill.
“I knew it, it must be related to Bill’s wedding party.” guessed Justin.
“Why both Miranda and Alyson acts strangely to us? Since both Bill’s wedding announcement and Alyson’s break up with Khairie, respectively.” asked Amanda.
“I don’t know, it’s their problems.” answered Dan.
Kris received text message from Gustav who told him to go to The WR Records “I need to go to The WR Records, Gustav told me to choose the songs for my next album.”
“I hope you pick the greatest songs, and good luck.” said Dan.
“Thank you, Dan, and see you, guys.” Kris left the cafeteria.
“Kris, don’t forget On Air!” shouted Justin.
Two girls came and saw Henry “Are you Henry who sang Must Be The Love with Kris?”
“Yes, you’re right.”
Two girls screamed and asked him for his signature “I want your signature! Please!!”
“Okay, girls, here you go.” Henry gave them his signature.
“Thank you very much!” Those two girls ran and screamed and cheered.
“Wow, you created your own YouTube account?” asked Amanda.
“Yes, and my performance is on iTunes, you can download it, don’t download it from 4Shared or any other file-sharing website! I mean it!”
“Oh, I already downloaded it!”
“Thank you very much!”
Amanda continued her line “From 4Shared!”
Henry was surprised “What?! No! Don’t from 4Shared! Buy it from iTunes! Not download illegally! You have to buy!”
“Too expensive, and I’m going to hear it now.” Amanda left the cafeteria after he had put her earphone on and started playing the song on her BlackBerry.
Meanwhile, Miranda and Bill were talking about their plan for the wedding, Bill told that his wedding should be the best he and his wife ever had. Miranda told the ideas of the wedding day, and she said again that she would love to be one of the bridesmaids.
“Okay, Miranda, but it would be better if you sing too, and you should ask Henry and Kris too, I saw their recent video, and they were really good, especially Kris. Invite them.”
“Wait, dad, you want me to sing? Which song? Should I sing If You Were a Star or the new one?”
“I don’t know, it’s up to you, choose which one.”
Miranda hugged Bill “Dad, I wish you the best for your wedding, and thank you very much.”
“Thank you very much.” said Bill.
Miranda later left the teacher’s room and saw Henry walking by, she later kiss Henry’s cheek “Hi, Henry!”
Henry later kiss Miranda back “Have you downloaded my music on iTunes?”
“Not yet, honey, but I would love to. And I would like to ask you, you know my dad is getting married this Sunday, because he saw your video, he would like to see you perform in the party.” Miranda kissed Henry again.
“Baby, I would like to tell the truth, I’m not confident to perform that song in front of public, I just feel afraid if my sound is heard like bad. I’m not really sure that I can perform in the party.”
“No, baby, you’re rapping well, your voice is not bad, your voice is really good, the public needs you to rap that song and show your confidence. I will also perform my song, but baby, I can’t decide which song.”
“So, we’re not confident, right?”
“Yes, I think so.” Miranda kissed Henry again, this time, on his lips “I really need kiss you lips, for real.”
“Thank you, baby.” Henry hugged Miranda.
Kris, Dan, Miranda, and Henry arrived at the wedding venue on Sunday at 8 AM, they walked to the hall, which was very well decorated, the tables, flowers, stage, chairs, and everything was pure white. Then they saw Bill who thought that the decorations were perfect.
“Nice decorations, dad.” told Miranda.
“Thank you very much, and you guys better get ready to perform, and Miranda, you’ll be wearing one of the bridesmaids’ dresses, and they will dance with you since you chose your new song.”
“I will do the both, the new and If You Were a Star. I’ll see you there.” Miranda left.
Justin later arrived “It looks amazing.”
“What ‘it’?” asked Kris.
“The hall, it’s very well decorated. Miranda is one of the bridesmaids, isn’t she?”
“She is.” answered Henry “I really love her, I love her so much.”
“Okay, time to prepare, Henry! The wedding starts at 11 AM!” said Kris.
Bill received a phone call from his fiance, he knew that she would be arriving at the venue earlier, and Bill was really happy to hear that. And his fiance’s name was Courtney.
11 AM, the wedding party finally began as the guests, including some students and teachers of Jakarta Arts, arrived at the venue, before Bill and his fiance showed up, they had been talking about the party, Bill, and her fiance. But, everybody started staring on stage as Miranda came to the stage in bridesmaid costume.
Miranda greeted the guests “Hey, everyone, welcome to the most anticipated wedding party in Jakarta Arts history, our teacher, Bill will be getting married soon with his fiance, Courtney. I’m Miranda, his son, and I’ll be your opening act.” After guests had cheered and applaused, Miranda started singing “If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were a star, makes no difference than ordinary, you don’t need to be proud when you're famous, if you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. You can still be friend of yours, don’t care who’s famous or not, if you were a star, you would be famous, if you were, if you were. You don’t need to be proud, you don’t need to be arrogant, if you do that, you will be increasingly shunned. You cannot arbitrarily, you still have to try, if you were a star, you will be famous, if you were, if you were, if you were, you will be famous, if you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star, if you were, if you were, if you were, you will be famous, if you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. You don’t need to be proud, you don’t need to be arrogant, if you do that, you will be increasingly shunned. If you were a star, makes no difference than ordinary, you don’t need to be proud when you're famous, if you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were a star, you will be famous… If you were, if you were, if you were, if you were a star. If you were, if you were, if you were…, if you were a star.”
All guests gave standing applauses to Miranda, including Kris, Dan, Henry, Justin, Bill, and Courtney.
Courtney told Bill “Your daughter’s voice is absolutely amazing, honey!”
“Thank you, that’s my daughter!” replied Bill.
All bridesmaids came to the stage and they started dancing alongside Miranda as the music started, they started dancing so cute, and Miranda started singing “I’m getting married. Baby, I’m getting married. I’m crazy I’m getting married, it’s been a beautiful day. We’re getting married, we’re so happy. Oh God, this will be the best thing I ever had. I really love you more, I really want you more, I’m really happy that I’m getting married.” Miranda and the other bridesmaids showed their rings and danced again as she sang the chorus “I hope we can be married for real, ‘cause I really love you so much, I’m eternally faithful to you, I just want to say ‘I do’, don’t say ‘I don’t’, just say ‘I do’, and we get our ring and you may kiss your bride.”
All guests started dancing along to the song, they somehow attempted to copy the dance.
Miranda continued singing “I must’ve been dreaming about this wedding. But actually this is not really a dream, it’s a reality. Can you put the wedding ring on me? Can you give me a wedding kiss? Maybe we can go honeymoon to everywhere I want. I hope we can be married for real, ‘cause I really love you so much, I’m eternally faithful to you, I just want to say ‘I do’, don’t say ‘I don’t’, just say ‘I do’, and we get our ring and you may kiss your bride. Hey baby, I wanna marry you. Hey baby, say ‘I do’. Hey baby, I want your kiss. Hey baby, put me the wedding ring. I want wanna marry you… Oh…” As Miranda sang ‘oh’ word, all bridesmaids took the flowers and one of them gave one of the flowers to Miranda while the audience was cheering on the performance, Miranda sang the final line “I just want to say ‘I do’, don’t say ‘I don’t’, just say ‘I do’, and we get our ring and you may kiss your bride.” All the bridesmaids and Miranda threw the flowers to the guests as they gave them applause.
“Yeah, you’re rock, Miranda!” shouted Kris.
“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, introducing our new couple, Bill and Courtney.” greeted Miranda before the guests gave an applause to Bill and Courtney, who walked to meet the priest.
The priest said after all guests sat down “Please be seated. We usually start with a prayer, but we know most of the guests are Muslim, so we won’t do that. Instead, we immediately see the wedding. Okay, Bill, do you take Courtney as your wife?”
Bill immediately answered “Hell yeah I do!”
The priest asked to Courtney “And do you, Courtney,…”
Courtney immediately cut and answered “I do! I really do!” She kissed Bill as all guests gave them applause.
Meanwhile, Alyson had just arrived and she was met by Miranda.
“Alyson, I thought you’re not coming.” asked Miranda.
“My coach let me to attend the wedding, she said it was okay to see someone get married, including our teacher!” replied Alyson “Wow, they’re just married?”
“Yes, already.”
At 12:30, as some guests already finished eating their lunch at the wedding party, Kris performed some of his hit songs, including Music Makes Us Falling In Love.
“Oooo baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love, baby, ‘cause tonight, ‘cause tonight, music makes us falling in love.” sang Kris.
Henry talked to Dan “You know, the wedding is really great, everybody enjoyed the food, the decoration, and they even danced, including Bill and Courtney.”
Dan replied “I’m really happy for them, I think Robby is really glad to be in this wedding, he’s happy for Bill. And Miranda’s happy too, everybody’s happy.”
“But how about Alyson? We know she misses Khairie so bad, she needs him really bad.”
“But they broke up, remember? First break-up, when Lewbert told fake news that Alyson cheated on him, the second, his mom forced him to join an all-male boarding school in Malaysia. Man, we need to cheer her up.”
“But how?” asked Henry.
Meanwhile, Miranda greeted Bill and Courtney and congratulated them “Dad, and new mom, congratulations! I’m really happy for you two.”
“Thank you very much, Miranda.” told Courtney.
“So, I hope you can live happily ever after and have many kids.”
“Yeah, we hope so, we’re going on honeymoon tonight, and we’ll make love.”
“Yes, we’re gonna try to make your younger sibling, and you know, you can come with us, but you shouldn’t see the making love part.” said Bill.
“No thanks, I’ll stay at school, there’s many things I still have to learn.” told Miranda.
Henry later met them and greeted Bill and Courtney “Congratulations on your wedding, sir.”
“Thank you very much, Henry.”
Miranda said to Henry “How was my performance?”
Henry kissed Miranda “It was absolutely wonderful, especially in the final part which you and the other bridesmaids threw the flowers, I really like it.”
“Thank you, and you’ll be performing too, right?”
“Yeah, after Kris finished performing Music Makes Us Falling In Love.”
Kris later told after he had finished his solo performance “Thank you, and I would like to call Henry to the stage to perform his new single, This Must Be Love.”
“Looks like I’m called to the stage, enjoy my performance.” Henry kissed Miranda again.
“Good luck.” said Miranda as Henry ran to the stage.
Henry took the microphone and greeted the guests “Hey, everyone, are you ready?”
“YEAH!” cheered the guests who was currently watching.
The music began and Henry started his first line “It’s Henry! And Kris! Okay, sing it, bro!”
Kris sang “This must be love, this must be love, we belong together. This must be love, this must be love, we belong together, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah.”
Henry rapped as the guests cheered “Hey baby, do you remember when we first met? Love spreaded into both of us, yeah, baby, we fell in love. Do you remember our first date? And maybe you did something awkward?”
Kris sang “I don’t know it’s true.”
“Hell yeah, baby, this is love.” rapped Henry.
Kris sang again “Hey, hey, I really want you… Hey, hey, to belong together with me… Hey, hey, I really love you every day… Hey, hey, hey, hey. This must be love, this must be love, we belong together. This must be love, this must be love, we belong together, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah.”
Henry rapped again as the guests started dancing “I remember when we first met, I immediately had a crush on you, then I finally greeted you. Love, love. I said ‘Hi, nice to meet you’, and I knew you were so sweet, it’s like you’re Kate and I’m William.”
“Hey, hey, I really want you… Hey, hey, to belong together with me… Hey, hey, I really love you every day… Hey, hey, hey, hey. This must be love, this must be love, we belong together. This must be love, this must be love, we belong together, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah.” sang Kris.
Henry rapped again as the audiences cheered and gave an applause already “I swear I’ll be damn loving you together, but I swear I won’t fall for someone else but you, I swear I’ll be damn loving you together, ‘cause we belong together, we belong together!”
Kris and Henry sang along to finish the song “This must be love, this must be love, we belong together. This must be love, this must be love, we belong together, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah, we belong together, together, together, together, hey, hey, yeah. We belong together.”
All guests gave them an applause and cheered, they screamed to Kris and Henry loudly and happily. Henry could see that Alyson started to be happier than before.
“Thank you! Thank you very much! And one more time, congratulations to Bill and Courtney!” shouted Kris.
Meanwhile, Alyson got a text message from an unknown number, the text message was:
Meet Me In Outside! I want to talk with you!
Alyson walked away from the venue to outside, and she saw a familiar face, it was Malaysian boy, and it was Khairie!
“Khairie?! You’re here?!” asked Alyson “But how? You’re attending boarding school.”
“I dropped out, and I request them not to tell my mom, my mom doesn’t know I’m here, and I have something for you.” replied Khairie as he put his right hand on his pocket, and he took a white jewelry box and opened it, he took the ring and showed it to Alyson.
“What?!” exclaimed Alyson.
Khairie asked “Would you marry me?”

Comments

Popular Posts