Scandalous Episode 1

Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, violence, sexual references  and adult content, it is not recommended for people under 16.



Scandalous

One morning, there were two young men arriving in front of the university gate, they saw the university building behind the gate, the building was similar to colonial castle with some beautiful garden around. Before they passed through the gate, one of the young men took his Xperia Z and looked at the message.
“Your brother is studying here too?” asked another young man to him, it seems he didn’t answer his question “Bill?”
Bill stopped reading the message and answered “He was, but he disappeared and he had never returned to this college since February.”
“I’m so sorry about that, I’ve heard that from you.”
“That’s okay, Alex, after all I’m legally not a normal and ordinary teenage boy anymore, I’m now young adult who attends his brother’s college.”
“Yeah, we’re now at college, bro.” Alex replied.
“Alex, I want to know why my brother never returned to the university.”
The young men finally entered the university, passing through front entrance of the university, the name board showed that the name of university was… Bedlam University, and it was vandalized by some rebels, there were some bad words written in the board, such as “pussy”, “bitch”, “dick”, “m***********” and “bullshit”.
As they walked, they not only saw the beautiful white-painted and New-England-inspired with some European influences university building around them with black brick floor in front of the building, but also in the center of the university, there was also a regular garden with a big fountain. They saw every student walked around the garden only to study, introduce themselves to each other, and even gossip.
“Wow, this is like… this is beautiful, this is even better than my imagination about this college.”
Bill said “My brother claimed that Bedlam University is the most elite college of the world, many students are rich and elite in here, the faculties are impressive and excellent.”
“I’m so glad you asked me to go to Bedlam University too, after all, we’re one of the top ten on the placement test.”
“So we’re free from tuition fees.” Bill joked, then he took his Xperia Z again from his pocket, he talked again “At first, I bought this phone as a present to my brother for passing the exam with the highest GPA in his third semester, but I never heard about him again, my mom told me this phone is mine, because I bought it with my own money.”
“That’s a waste.”
“Not, it’s not, not like the spoiled kids from this university.”
Then a professor who dressed like a lawyer approached them “Bill Harper, right?”
“Yeah, I’m Bill Harper.”
“I heard everything about you, I need you to come with me to talk in private.”
Alex asked “Can I come too?”
The professor answered “No, just me and Bill. Young man, you better gather with other new college students in the…”
Alex cut “Yes, sir.” He greeted Bill before leaving “I’ll see you on the dorm, I’ll find our room, you better be careful.”
Bill joked “I should’ve said that to you.”
***
“So you’re the brother of Theo Harper, the guy who had never returned to this university since February, did you promise to him that you would study in here together with your brother?” asked the professor.
Bill silently recalled to when his brother was to enter Bedlam University two years ago:
“Bill, I’m the number one and I got the full scholarship, I can study in Bedlam University for free, look.” Theo showed his acceptance letter “Someday, you will study there too, then we’ll make study group and let’s study together.”
Bill answered to the professor “It’s personal, I can’t tell why I’m signing up for Bedlam University.”
“Alright, I’m professor Brody, I’m Theo’s professor.”
“It’s nice to meet you, sir.” Bill finally left the room which was full of bookshelves in every single wall, he opened the door and took his Xperia Z as he exited.
***
At the dorm, Alex entered the room number 123, as he opened the door, when he entered the room, he saw the room was like regular dorm bedroom, three beds, a closet, Sony Bravia HDTV in front of the three beds, dining table and chairs in front of the kitchen which had black stove, white fridge, a sink between the stove and fridge, white counters, and brown cabinets on the wall.
Alex put his bag beside his selected regular bed, then a door opened, Alex expected that Bill opened the door, but it was somebody else, a brown-haired boy who wore blue shirt, black T-shirt and jeans.
“What’s up, y’all.” That boy greeted Alex.
Alex replied “Yeah, I’m your new roommate, actually one of your roommates, your Southern accent is really great. I’m Alex, nice to meet you.”
The boy awkwardly introduced himself “Parker, I’m science student, and I’m nerdist, so who’s the roommate we’re waiting for?”
Alex answered “Um, yeah, he’s my friend, he’s Bill Harper, he was called by the professor, I’m sure he doesn’t want to talk about it.”
Bill entered the room and greeted Parker “Hello, you must be our new roommate, I’m Bill.”
“I’m Parker, y’all.” Parker awkwardly answered with his Southern accent.
“Okay, that’s why you want to be scientist, right?” asked Bill.
“Yeah, by the way, we’re gonna be great roommates!” said Parker “You better hurry up, the orientation is beginning in five minutes!” He immediately left.
“He’s an awkward boy.” said Alex.
Bill remarked “This college looks great for elite students.”
***
At the orientation, the freshman students gathered in front of student union building, they had to line up, however, it was very hot, most students were exhausted even though they were standing up for ten minutes waiting for someone who will greet them.
“Hot, isn’t it?” asked Alex.
“Yeah, it’s hot, most students are very tired already although we’re standing for 10 minutes.”
“Someone’s coming.” Alex saw a girl who had black long hair, he saw her wearing white cropped tank top and denim shorts.
“Alex, I know her, she’s my brother’s girlfriend before his disappearance.”
“He told you about her?”
“I know it on Facebook.”
The girl greeted all the freshmen “First, congratulations to all of you for making it into Bedlam University, and welcome to the ‘most elite university of the world’, I’m Tahnee Ware.”
“Yeah, it’s Tahnee Ware.” Bill told Alex.
Alex replied “She’s hot, most boys are attracted to her.”
“It seems she’s not worried about my brother anymore, I need to ask her about my brother.”
Tahnee finished her speech “…You’re not kids anymore, you’re not momma’s boy, you’re not momma’s girl, now you’re free from your parents, you can now enjoy your life whatever you want! Thank you very much, for the campus tours, you will be split into groups, the line where you are standing now is your group.”
Alex joked “I’m standing in front of you, so we’re in one group.” Bill replied with laughs.
***
Bill and Alex’s group arrived in front of the library building with Tahnee, Tahnee explained that the library had many books to read, from classic knowledge books to the modern knowledge books.
“Well, I admit this is my favorite hangout here, I used to spend my time here together with my boyfriend…” Tahnee explained.
Bill said to Alex “My brother always hangs out here.”
“He used to before his disappearance, anyway why don’t you ask her after the tour finish.”
“I need to wait until she was alone.”
“Including me? You want to ask in private without me?”
“No, I mean, you want to know too?”
“I need to know too.”
“Okay, now today’s orientation finished.”
“Not yet, she says something to us, listen.”
Tahnee said “Don’t forget to come to the party at Zeta Gamma Kappa fraternity tonight, I’ll see you there.”
Most freshmen left the library, but when Tahnee was alone, Bill and Alex came to ask her.
“Excuse me,” greeted Bill “We need to ask you something related about your boyfriend.”
“Well, do I know you?” asked Tahnee.
“I’m Bill Harper.”
Alex answered “I’m Alex McCall.”
Tahnee was surprised “Oh my God, Bill Harper, you’re Theo Harper’s brother. Wow, so the the rumor is true.”
“What rumor?” asked Alex.
“I heard the rumor from my friend, he told me that someone related to Theo Harper would come to the university this year, I have to tell my friends.”
“Before you tell that, um…” said Alex.
“We need to ask you something related to Theo Harper.” Bill continued “Do you have any idea why he disappeared?”
“I don’t know, but there’s a rumor that he had cheated on me.”
“With who?” asked Alex.
“His female professor.”
“Tahnee.” called someone behind her.
Tahnee looked at back, there was a couple who called her, she immediately introduced “Oh, Arnett, Applegate, I would like to introduce these young men, Bill Harper and Alex McCall.”
Arnett asked Bill “Oh, you’re Theo’s brother, right?”
“Yeah, I am.” Bill happilly answered.
Arnett shook Bill’s hand “I’m Arnett, your brother’s best friend, and this is Applegate, my girlfriend.”
Applegate greeted “Nice to meet you, Theo’s brother.”
Tahnee received a phone call “Yeah, okay, we’ll meet you there.” After she ended the call, she told “Bill and Alex, we have to go now, we’ll see you at the party tonight.”
“Yeah, I’m looking forward for the college party.” said Alex.
After the seniors left, Bill told Alex “My brother… so he had sex with his professor, that’s crazy, he could’ve been expelled for doing that.”
“So, what will you do now?” asked Alex.
“We’re going to the party tonight, but not to party.”
“C’mon, I want to get college experience!”
“No, we’re not partying.”
“Man, you need to have fun in college!” Alex told Bill as they left the library.
“No!”
***
At night, Bill and Alex arrived in front of Zeta Gamma Kappa fraternity house, the house was big and white-painted, not so much on the terrace.
“Bill, I told you, I need to have fun!” Alex said
Bill denied “We don’t have time to party, silly, we need to ask someone if they know more what happened before my brother disappeared.” He knocked the front door.
A sound was heard “Password?”
Alex answered “Password? Are you insane? We haven’t been told that! We want to party!”
A jock opened the door “That’s the password!!” He pulled both Bill and Alex “Welcome to the party!” He closed the door as they walked into the party.
Both Bill and Alex shouted “Holy shit!”
They saw many college students partying, dancing to the music while doing drugs, smoking weeds, drinking from the red cup, but some drank vodka, whiskey and skotch, and some, both male and female, streaking around the party guests.
“Enjoy the party!!” shouted the jock.
“I think I got the college experience!” shouted Alex.
“Alex, there’s no time to have fun, besides, I know what they drink, I know what they do, they do something we can do now, and we can do it later, except the drugs because I know you hate them, but remember, no drinking, no alcohol.”
“So can I have fun?”
“No, just look for someone and ask them if they know why my brother disappeared, we split up, then we go back to the dorm after one of us send text message that we had finished asking, and of course, we don’t want to get caught by police, right?”
“Okay, bro!” Alex gave Bill fist bump before he left, at first he was confused who would he ask, but then Arnett greeted him.
“Hey, Theo’s brother’s best buddy! Are you having fun now?” asked Arnett.
“Actually I…”
Arnett cut “You should come with me to get your first college party experience! What’s your name again?”
“Alex, but…”
“C’mon!” Arnett pulled Alex to the center of the party, they crossed most party guests who mostly heavily drinking alcohol beverages.
“Oh man…” said Alex.
Meanwhile, Bill met Tahnee who was sitting in sofa, Bill thought that Tahnee didn’t enjoy partying “Hi, why don’t you join them partying.”
Tahnee answered “I was forced actually by Applegate, I don’t like partying, and I don’t drink or do drugs.”
“Yeah, same with you, but does Theo enjoy partying like this?”
“Yes, he likes doing drugs, drinking heavily until he drunk, and… something suspicious.”
“What’s that?”
“I don’t know, but at least he claimed he was doing his extracurricular activity.”
Meanwhile, Arnett took a bottle of skotch and poured it into two shot glasses.
Alex immediately rejected “Actually I don’t want to drink any…”
Arnett cut again “C’mon, it’s part of college party experience, let me show you how to do it.” He drank a shot of skotch.
“Hi, Arnett.” greeted Applegate.
“Applegate, hi.”
“Shall we dance?”
“Of course!” Arnett happily shout, but he warned Alex “Just drink it or you won’t enjoy your experience.” He and Applegate left to the dance floor, they started dancing dirty, Applegate touched his balls, while he touched her ass, they danced sexually suggestive, then they made out in front of the party guests.
“Okay, I’ll try it.” Alex drank the shot, but he immediately spitted the shot and he accidently spitted to an British-like woman’s face.
“Oh my God!!” shouted the woman.
“No, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry for…” Alex apologized.
A man who had straight hair came and confronted Alex “How dare you f****** did that to my girlfriend, you f****** asshole!!” He punched him but missed and hit another guest instead.
“You m***********!!” shouted the guest who was punched, he started a fight with a man who attempted to punch Alex.
Alex immediately escaped from the crowd while also texted Bill.
Bill asked Tahnee “When did you see Theo for the last time?”
“I was on date with Theo in library, however, someone spreaded rumor that he had sex with his professor, so he confronted the man who first spreaded the rumor, and guess what? He is not his nemesis, and also the most popular college student in Bedlam University, his name is Louis.”
“Is he here?” asked Bill.
Alex came and immediately told Bill “Bill, I had enough with this party, I was almost punched by a guy whose hair is brown, straight, and his face like a punk boy.”
“Well, he must be Louis.”
“Well, what did he do?” asked Bill.
“He started a fight with him, then they both were kicked out by the librarian, after that, he never came back to the college.” Tahnee finished her recount “He hadn’t told me that we were done with our relationship.”
“I see.” Bill said.
“Bill, you’re right about college experience, I hate this college party, can we go back now?” asked Alex.
“Yeah, sure, after all I’m done for tonight.” Bill said.
“Excuse me, if you need to ask me again, I’m going to the bathroom.” Tahnee left to the bathroom.
“What did you got? What I missed?” asked Alex.
“The guy who almost punched you is my brother’s nemesis, and he is also the most popular person in Bedlam University.”
“But he said the girl whom I spit on is his girlfriend, maybe at least there someone who doesn’t hate him.”
“We got to get the hell outta here, I hate this goddamn party, tomorrow we have to find out whether my brother had sex…”
Suddenly Tahnee’s screams was heard loudly “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!”
“It’s Tahnee!” said Alex.
Bill and Alex immediately ran to the bathroom, they crossed the party guests who was curious what happened there. When they arrived in front of the bathroom, they saw a woman who was lying in bathtub.
“F****** shit!” shouted Alex.
The others, including Arnett and Applegate arrived in front of the bathroom seeing the victim, everyone was surprised.
“Tits…” said Applegate.
Arnett immediately shouted “Okay, everyone, party’s over!” After that, most party guests finally left the party.
“Who dare did this in a party?” asked Tahnee.
***
In the aftermath of the murders, Bill and Alex helped Arnett, Tahnee and Applegate cleaning the mess after the party around the house.
Applegate said “Hurry up and call 911 now!”
Arnett told “Not now, if police arrive here and see this mess, they will think we’d just had a party, and we’ll get arrested for buying alcohol.”
Tahnee was in panic “Then… my boyfriend disappeared, and now… our friend is found murdered in a bathroom!”
Arnett told “Calm down, Tahnee, everything is gonna be fine.”
Applegate said “Oh for God’s sake, why the hell are you talking like that, Tahnee! You’d moved on from that son of the bitch who had sex with his goddamn professor! Stop thinking about your boyfriend because it’s bullshit.”
Arnett stopped Applegate “That’s enough, Applegate.”
Bill said to Arnett “Guys, we have to leave, and thanks for inviting us to the party.”
Arnett replied “No, thank you, we’re really welcome to have you coming into our party.”
“I hope we’ll see you soon once this problem is over.” said Tahnee.
Bill and Alex left the fraternity house, they walked to the dorm, however, on the way, Bill and Alex overheard two people having a conversation.
“Do you think it was Theo?” asked a girl.
“Yeah, he is, he came to plot revenge on us, not only us but also entire Bedlam University.” Another girl answered.
“We should go back to the sorority.” The girls finally left.
“No way.” Bill said.

Comments

Popular Posts