Scandalous Episode 3


Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, sex scenes, and adult content. It is not recommended for people under 16.



Previously on Scandalous:
“…they got only the victim’s name, Sophie Mills.” Arnett showed the victim’s picture to Bill.
“Sophie Mills, he was my brother’s girlfriend before Tahnee.” Bill recounted
Alex walked out from the building, when he took his Xperia sola to text Bill, he saw his mother just five meters in front of him, and this time she was not with his father, but another man, it was Professor Brody.
“Mom? What is she doing with him?” asked Alex, he later witnessed his mother holding that man’s right hand.
Arnett said “I loved you, Applegate, but… you’re a c*** who wants to have sex with others.”
“I just want to have sex with you!” shouted Applegate.
Arnett yelled “Stop telling me, you c***! Because we’re officially DONE! DONE! You’re bitch!”
Bill saw many students started making out in front of the café, he started being suspicious “Alex, since my brother’s disappearance, or perhaps, scandals always happen among majority of students, not just students, but professors and lecturers as well.”
“Yeah, I met Bill and I will never trust him, he could be the threat for us.” said Louis to the caller outside of the café.

Notoriously Beautiful

At the café, most students were gathering around to eat their lunch, hang out, study or read books at noon, while Bill was browsing internet using Vaio T as he was speaking with Alex on the phone.
“We haven’t found any clues since the break up between Arnett and Applegate, Alex. Okay, I’ll see you after my study.” Bill ended the call, as he continued browsing using Internet Explorer, a police officer approached him.
“Excuse me,” asked the officer.
“Can I help you?” asked Bill.
The officer answered “You must be Bill Harper, the brother of Theo Harper, I was his mentor during his first semester. I’m Oliver Scott, I’m also working at the police station not far from here.”
“Nice to meet you, sir.”
“Just call me Oliver.”
Bill replied “Yeah, Oliver.”
“I’m really sorry for your brother, it has been about seven or eight months since his disappearance.”
“Before that he was accused for having sex with his professor, I’m trying to find out whether it’s true or not, I don’t know whom was he had sex with. And I haven’t known what the professor’s name is.” Bill recounted.
“Here’s your Café Latte.” The waiter came and put the Café Latte on the table “Please enjoy,”
“Are you Pre-Law student too?” asked Oliver as Bill started drinking his coffee.
“I am, same with my brother, if he didn’t disappear, I think he would’ve loved to teach me, but now I have to find the truth behind his disappearance. Oliver, I need to know the identity of the professor whom he had sex with, I need to know.”
“Bill, speaking about his ex-girlfriend, I tell you a little secret about her.” said Oliver.
***
Alex went out from the faculty of medicine building as he took his Xperia sola from his pocket, he got a text from his father that he and his wife wanted to talk to him at the café on that night. As he walked leaving the faculty building, he saw the angry protesters who were among college students and some lecturers, they were protesting Greek system in the university, majority of them were holding the sign opposing the Greek system such as “Fraternity and Sorority make us dumb”, “Drugs and Alcohol Allowed in Frats!” and others.
“What the hell is going on?” asked Alex.
Parker later approached him “Alex,”
“Parker, can you tell me what in the hell is going on?”
Parker answered “I’m protesting Greek system in Bedlam University, we, who against the fraternities and sororities, are concerned about the students who are in one of the two, including low GPA, low critical thinking, harrasment, and alcohol and drug abuse.”
“Parker, are you kidding me?”
“No, I’m not!” Parker started yelling “STOP THE FRATS FOR ABUSING COLLEGE!!”
“YEAH!!” shouted the protesters “SAY NO TO GREEK! SAY NO TO GREEK!”
Parker said “Excuse me, Alex, if you don’t want to join, you shall leave and don’t tell your friends at the frats, got it?”
“This is really unnecessary, Parker.”
“Call me as the leader of the Anti-Greek activist.”
Alex got another text from someone, this time from his father again, he told him that his parents needed to talk to him at 3pm, not at night.
***
Meanwhile, Mrs. McCall, Alex’s mother, entered the toilet stall as she took the pregnancy test from her bag, she started doing the test, after few seconds, she took the result, and it turned out that it was positive, she was pregnant, she was surprised and scared at the same time, as she remembered that she had sex with Professor Brody few days ago. She was scared and she didn’t want her husband to know her affair, and she didn’t want her son, Alex, to know either. She walked out from the toilet stall, she saw no one was in the ladies’ room, she disposed the test into the trash can. However, as she opened the door, she was scared again if anyone besides her husband and her son find out the test, she took back her test, she walked back into the toilet stall taking too many tissues, she wrapped up the test rushly. She immediately ran off the ladies’ room.
As she walked out, she saw many pre-med students and lecturers who strangely saw her, some asked if she was alright, but she didn’t answer. She walked out from the faculty of medicine building, she went to the back of the building fast as some students saw her strangely… again. She threw away the wrapped pregnancy test into the dumpster. After that, she received a text from Alex if she could meet him and Alex to talk, she was in doubt, so she texted just “Yes.” and she sent it immediately. She was scared that she was carrying Brody’s baby.
***
“There’s something wrong about Sophie’s body.” Oliver recounted “Last time I saw her, she wasn’t as slim as the night she was murdered.” He took his cell phone, looking for Sophie’s photo two years before the murder.
Bill saw the blonde girl who had face full of pimples and small breast, as well as fat body “Probably she worked out a lot.”
“You won’t believe if you see her picture which was taken one year earlier.” Oliver showed another picture of Sophie which was taken one year earlier.
Bill felt that she saw different woman than Sophie, her face was changed a lot, her body was slim, her breasts was bigger than before “Whoa, this is really impossible if she just work out hard, I can see not only her body becoming slim, but also her body changed too much.”
“She really changed herself, I remember she was changed in her second semester like this, even it was rumored that she had twelve plastic surgery procedures in one day.”
“Twelve?”
“However, even though the rumor was likely true, she denied having plastic surgery, after that, she tried to seduce your brother, she wanted him back, but he moved on from her.” Later, he excused himself “Excuse me, I need to answer this call.”
As Oliver left for answering the call, Bill got a text from Professor Brody that the lecture was cancelled, he didn’t give his reason why, but he advised him to keep studying even though there was not any lecture from him that day.
***
Meanwhile, Alex was walking to the café, but he saw Applegate was crying on the street loudly, trying to pay attention, however no one was approaching her, including Tahnee who was walking by, perhaps that was due to her affair with another football player, realizing that no one would approach her, she decided to walk out from the university.
Applegate screamed as she walked “THAT’S IT, I’M GONNA REPORT THAT F****** MAN TO THE POLICE!!”
“What in the hell is going on?” said Alex, then he got a text message from his father, his father wanted him to be in the restaurant sooner.
***
Bill and Oliver arrived in front of Zeta Gamma Kappa house, which once again holding another college party in the evening.
“Here we go again.” said Oliver “Zeta Gamma Kappa, the frat with the most party in Bedlam University.”
“Bill, you’re here too?” greeted Ford came, when he saw Oliver “Whoa, Oliver, you’re here.”
“Ford, I’m glad you’re fine, I’m so sorry for your injury, you had an accident?” asked Oliver.
“Yeah, it was really bad, it’s a shame that I didn’t play last season, but I hope this season I’m returning to the team.”
Suddenly, a young man approached them and shouted “Woo! Welcome to the party!! Come in!! Let’s have fun!! WOO!!”
They entered the house, and once again, the house was crowded by many party guests and fraternity brothers who were dancing, doing drugs, drinking too much alcohol, and even hooking up with opposite sex.
“Oh shit, this is crazier than the night when Sophie was murdered.” said Bill.
Then the British girl whom Bill sput on approached Bill “Did you see Louis?”
Bill immediately told his apology “Oh, I’m sorry, I sput on you on the…”
The girl said “Yeah, no problem, I’m Victoria, I’m Louis’ girlfriend, you must be Bill Harper.” Victoria later saw Oliver who was still wearing his police uniform “Oh my God, it’s the po…”
Oliver immediately replied “Whoa, calm down, lady, I’m not going to crash the party as a police officer, I’m here to, well… what?”
“Okay, forget it, by the way, you want some vodka?”
Ford said “We don’t drink anyway.’
“C’mon, cheers!” shouted Victoria rose her glass full of vodka which she drank.
“Goddammit, so many guests drinking in this party, and look at these guys, they’re hooking up with the girls.” Oliver told as he saw most young and sexy hooked up with most men as they took their tops off before kissing again.
Later, Arnett approached them “Hello, guys, you’re here to party or find some new girls?”
Bill denied “No, we’re here to just party here.”
“Well, enjoy the party, if you need my help, I’ll be there.” Arnett left.
Bill said “Looks like Arnett forgot all about the break-up between him and Applegate.”
Ford told Bill and Oliver “Oh no, it’s Louis!” They hid in the bathroom not to being seen by Louis.
Louis was seen holding hand with Sofia, not Victoria! “Sofia, I’m really stressed out after hearing that problem.”
Sofia said “Yeah, I’m bored hearing those boring stories that continously being discussed, I’d rather…”
Louis remarked “I had really confusing choices, Victoria is avoiding me lately.”
“Oh crap, she probably thought I sucked your dick.” Then Sofia noticed many couples who were hooking up.
Louis immediately started making out with Sofia, who took him upstairs passing through the crowd, then they entered the leader’s bedroom, which was full of luxury stuffs including big king bed, luxurious red sofa in front of big HD TV on the left side of the bed. The continued making out as they disrobed each other, the lay on bed and started making love with each other.
***
Alex finally arrived at a fancy restaurant no far than Bedlam University, Alex, still wearing his casual clothes, entered the restaurant, he immediately said to the waitress “I’m looking for Mr. McCall.”
The waitress immediately took Alex into the restaurant, they walked as they saw many rich people eating fancy foods, Alex thought they must’ve been very rich. Finally they arrived, the waitress left.
“Alex, there you are.”
“Where’s mom?” asked Alex.
“I thought she’s with you, Alex.”
“I thought so, dad.”
“There she is.” Mr. McCall noticed Mrs. McCall who was taken by the waitress to his table, she looked upset “Hi,” He kissed his wife as she sat down “What’s the matter, you don’t look very happy to have a family reunion here.”
Mrs. McCall silently recalled having sex with Professor Brody few days ago, she was too afraid to tell the affair.
“You’re alright, honey?” asked Mr. McCall.
Mrs. McCall answered spontaneously “Yeah, I’m fine, could I have some red wine please?”
“Wait for it, be patient, honey.” Mr. McCall kissed his wife again.
The waitress came and poured the red wine into two glasses.
“Cheers.” said Mr. McCall.
Mrs. McCall refused “No thanks, I… I don’t want to drink wine right now, I had a stomachache last morning.”
“C’mon, we drink, drinking makes you better.”
“No, I don’t want to drink right now.”
The waiter came again bringing the risotto, the appetizer “Here’s your risotto.” He then left.
They finally started eating the risottos, Mrs. McCall didn’t enjoy eating the risotto, but she quickly ate it.
Alex starred on his parents suspiciously that there was something wrong about his parents.
“So, Alex, thank God you don’t stay at the fraternity, I’m glad you made a choice, I’m the one who oppose fraternities and sororities.”
Alex replied “Yeah, dad, I’m really glad I didn’t get into trouble with fraternity, I heard currently there’s a protest against…”
“In front of student union building, I know that, my roommate is one of the leaders, that’s why he hates Greek system in Bedlam University. Dad, I need to ask something, it’s about my friend’s brother, Theo Harper.”
***
Bill began to be uncomfortable after seeing majority of party guests were drunk and about to start brawl, so did Ford, whose left leg was in pain again.
“Damn, my leg.” said Ford in pain.
“I don’t think this party will get even fun anymore, we got to get out of here.” Oliver told.
“Yeah, I’m really sick of drunk people.” Bill replied.
“They f*** each other drunkenly, we got to get out before the whores approach us to f***.” Ford said.
They crossed the party guests to the door, as Bill opened the door, two female police officers were standing and about to knocked the door.
“Oh shit.” Oliver swore.
“Officer Scott, what in hell are you doing? Partying with fellow college student, huh?” asked one of the officers.
Oliver answered “No, I just visited my… old frats, I miss my brothers, but I’m not partying again.”
Arnett came and said “What’s going on?”
The officer immediately said “Arnett Reagan, you’re under arrest not only for illegal purchase of alcohol by a minor, but also for Sophie’s murder.”
“What the f*** is going on?!” shouted Arnett who was being handcuffed “I didn’t buy them! I didn’t kill Sophie neither!! Let me go!!” Arnett was brought by the officers as most party guests stared on him, he later yelled “No! I’m not supposed to get f****** arrested!”
The officer said to Oliver before leaving “Tell the others the party’s over.”
Oliver shouted “Okay, that’s it, we had enough with this party, you’re all in trouble, youngsters, party’s over!”
All party guests started booing as they started leaving the party, except for the fraternity brothers.
***
Mr. McCall replied to Alex’s sentence “Huh? Theo Harper? The guy who disappeared after being accused for having sex wih his professor? He’s your friend’s brother?”
“Yes, dad.”
The waiter came again bringing the beef wellington and putting it into the table “Sorry for waiting.”
“No,” replied Mr. McCall, after the waiter left, he replied to Alex “I don’t understand why you’re so curious about Theo Harper. I thought you want to be a doctor.”
“I do, I want to be a doctor, but I have to help my friend, Bill…”
“Alex, I won’t answer your damn question regarding Theo.Harper, now you need to focus on your study, if you don’t, you will get expelled.”
“But dad…”
“No, I don’t want to answer the question at all.” Mr. McCall answered “By the way, eat the Beef Wellington, Alex.”
***
Louis and Sofia were lying in bed, only covered by sheet, both regretted what they had done, they couldn’t hear the loud noise due to the party was being disbanded.
“That was… the worst f****** sex I’ve ever had.” said Sofia.
“Me too.” Louis replied “Why downstairs is silent?” Louis saw Sofia getting up from the bed, searching for her clothes, Louis joked “At least your t*** are…”
“Stop saying about my f****** t***, Louis.” Sofia took her clothes and wore them “I told you that was the second worst sex of my life.”
“What’s number one?”
“With you too.” Sofia immediately left after put her clothes on, she went downstairs before being approached by Victoria.
“Sofia, have you seen Louis?” asked Victoria.
Sofia lied “I went upstairs, but he was busy working on his task.”
Victoria immediately said “The police officers came not only to break up the party, but also to arrest Arnett.”
Sofia was shocked “Why?”
“He was the suspect for Sophie’s murder.”
***
As Alex walked away from the restaurant, he decided to call Bill. While Bill was on the way back to the dorm, as he saw the sunset, his Xperia Z was ringing on his pocket, he took it and answered Alex’s call.
“How is it going, Alex?” asked Bill.
“I met my parents, we had dinner together, but my mom acted strangely, I asked my dad about your brother, but he refused to answer. How about you?”
“Arnett was arrested by the police.”
“What… Why in the hell??”
“He is the suspect for Sophie’s murder.”
Alex cut “I… I don’t get it, in the party, I had seen Arnett danced with Applegate before the body was found.”
Then Bill saw Victoria was walking quickly as she cried, he said “Alex, we got to talk this in the dorm.” He ended the call before asking Victoria “Victoria, what’s going on?”
Victoria stopped to answer “Louis might have been cheating on me.”
***
In the police station, Arnett was sent into the jail for murdering Sophie, in which he denied to.
“I didn’t kill, Sophie! This is f****** mistake!! I didn’t f****** kill Sophie!! F***!! F***!! F***!!” yelled Arnett after the police officer who sent him into the jail left. The police officer approached the woman who was standing in the front office, and… it was Applegate who was smiling.
“Young lady, we need to ask you some question regarding your ex-boyfriend.”
“No problem.”

Comments

Popular Posts