Scandalous Episode 2

Scandalous is classified 16+, it contains frequent coarse language, sex scenes, and adult content, it is not recommended for people under 16.





Previously on Scandalous:
“So you’re the brother of Theo Harper, the guy who had never returned to this university since February, did you promise to him that you would study in here together with your brother?” asked the professor.
Bill answered to the professor “It’s personal,”
“We need to ask you something related to Theo Harper.” Bill continued “Do you have any idea why he disappeared?”
“I don’t know, but there’s a rumor that he had cheated on me.”
“With who?” asked Alex.
“His female professor.”
partying “Hi, why don’t you join them partying.”
Tahnee answered “I was forced actually by Applegate, I don’t like partying, and I don’t drink or do drugs.”
“Yeah, same with you, but does Theo enjoy partying like this?”
“Yes, he likes doing drugs, drinking heavily until he drunk, and… something suspicious.”
“What’s that?”
“I don’t know, but at least he claimed he was doing his extracurricular activity.”
Suddenly Tahnee’s screams was heard loudly “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!”
“It’s Tahnee!” said Alex.
Bill and Alex immediately ran to the bathroom, they crossed the party guests who was curious what happened there. When they arrived in front of the bathroom, they saw a woman who was lying in bathtub full of water and blood.

Internal Affairs

The next day, Bill woke up from his sleep in his bed and started lying around while thinking about the last night’s murder. A doorbell sound was heard.
“Let me open it.” Parker said, he opened the door, and the man who pressed the bell was Arnett, Parker immediately asked “Who are you?”
“I’m Arnett, I’m looking for Bill and Alex.”
“You must be a frat, get the hell out of here.”
“Man, can you be nice to me?”
“I don’t speak to the guys and girls who live in fraternity or sorority, neither do they.”
“Arnett?” Bill left his bed to see him.
“Bill, it’s personal, I need to talk with you and Alex, it’s about last night. Meet me in the crime scene.” Arnett immediately left the dorm room.
“Alex,” called Bill.
Alex came out from the bathroom after wearing his white shirt and black jeans nicely “What?”
“Arnett needs to talk with us in his frat house now.”
“I can’t go there.”
“Why not?”
“I have to see my dad in the faculty, he needs to talk with me. Oh I’m sorry, I’ve never told you that my parents work here as professors, my mom is one of the Science professors, and my dad is one of the Pre-Med professors. They’re smart, aren’t they?”
Bill replied “Yeah, I never expected that.”
Alex put his watch on his right wrist “Oh crap, it’s 7:30 already, I gotta go, my dad promised me to come at 8 in the morning.” He left the room.
***
Bill arrived in front the crime scene, he saw a police tape set in front of the fraternity house, he witnessed most students were standing up in front of the tape, seeing only the officers and the detective investigating the crime scene. He saw most students started gossiping if it was true that the murder was related to Theo’s disappearance.
“Bill, come here!” called Arnett.
Bill immediately greeted Arnett “Arnett,”
“Most students are gossiping that the murder might be related to your brother’s disappearance, it might be true but…”
“But what?”
“For now, the detective had not found any evidence related to that, they got only the victim’s name, Sophie Mills.” Arnett showed the victim’s picture to Bill.
“Sophie Mills, he was my brother’s girlfriend before Tahnee.” Bill recounted, he asked Arnett “Can we talk about my brother in private, please?”
***
Meanwhile, Alex arrived at the Pre-Med faculty, he saw many students who were reading at the lobby, the professors who walked around. He took his Xperia sola and called his father.
Alex got the message “It’s Mr McCall, you know what to do.
Alex immediately ended the call, he looked at his watch, then he looked back on his phone, he received a text message from his father that he couldn’t get there due to his busy schedule. He immediately left the faculty, then Tahnee approached them.
“Alex,” called Tahnee “I’m so sorry for last night, the party was disaster and epic failure…”
“No, Bill told me not to party, I really need to ask you.”
“I thought Bill was with you this morning.”
“No.”
***
Arnett answered Bill’s question while walking to the central park “She was never his girlfriend, he was his one-night stand, she was pregnant, and he didn’t want to be responsible, so she had an abortion. Then he started dating Tahnee, the sweetest girl you’d met. Damn, I wasn’t supposed to tell this because my brother told me to keep this secret.”
“But at least I’m his brother, right?”
“No, no, no, don’t tell that secret, including your best mate, Alex.”
Bill asked again “Has everyone knows that secret?”
“No, but I hope not.” Arnett took his phone and viewed his text message from Applegate “Well, looks like Applegate is busy, so you can ask me more about your brother.”
“When did you see my brother before he disappeared, I mean…”
“Yeah, he and Louis had a fight in library, but before that, I was with Arnett in a bar on the night before the incident, we drink too much, then I don’t remember, I was drunk, when I woke up, I was back in the fraternity house.” Arnett starred on Louis, who was being interviewed by police “Damn, it’s him, that son of the bitch.”
“Who?” asked Bill.
“Hello, you dicks.” greeted Louis “I guess we have to kick the officers outta here.”
“Hell no, we can’t.”
“We have to, I have asked our brothers to kick them out, and you need to kick them out or…” Louis looked at Bill “You’re Theo’s brother, huh? Well, another son of the bitch comes to this university…”
“That’s enough, Louis.” Arnett defended Bill.
“Oh, poor you, your brother’s best friend defends you, I’m really glad you came here, I believe you will plot a revenge against this university in the name of your brother.”
“Louis, stop it!” shouted Arnett.
Bill cut “I don’t want revenge on you for doing something before my brother’s disappearance.”
“And here’s something you need to know, I hate your brother for humiliating me in front of everyone in a bar, and you too, Arnett, because you helped him pranking me.”
“That’s enough. Bill, we need to get outta here…”
Bill interrupted “No.” He asked “How did he prank you?”
“It wasn’t supposed to be called as prank, first, I saw everyone in the bar laughing at me, I didn’t know what the hell they were laughing until I realized your brother copied me in very humiliating ways. That’s why we started a feud until now.”
“Fair enough.”
“What did you mean fair enough, huh?” asked Louis “Do you defend your brother who is manipulative dick?”
“I don’t mean that, I just want to find the truth about my brother.”
Louis replied “Fine then, I’m leaving.” He left.
“Don’t listen to him about your brother,”
“I’m not mad.”
“Anyway, I have another best friend from the frat, let’s go.”
***
Tahnee was playing her piano performing Rihanna’s Unfaithful in the student union, Alex watched her playing closely.
When Tahnee stopped playing, Alex asked “Why did you stop?”
“I remember when Theo teached me this song on our first date, then we play together, he played his guitar, and I played the piano here.”
A young woman who had Asian-like face, wore black t-shirt and white tank-top, she asked Tahnee “Hi, Tahnee, is he your new boyfriend?”
Tahnee answered “No, it’s the new freshman here.”
“I’m Alex.” greeted Alex to the girl.
“I’m Sofia, nice to meet you, you’re cute, I bet you can attract some ladies in the bar tonight.”
“I’m not looking for love here.”
Sofia started flirting Alex “No, you’re free to do whatever you want, including seduce ladies like me, I’m hot and sexy bitch.”
Alex refused “Sofia, I’m sorry, I don’t date seniors, I don’t want to date a girl yet in college, I need to focus on my study and someday I will be a great doctor who can save any people no matter they’re rich or poor.”
“Whatever, but you’ll be missing a shot to find your love while you’re young.” said Sofia.
“I have to go somewhere, I’ll leave you girls talking, I’ll see you later.” Alex left the student union.
“Is he Theo’s brother?” asked Sofia to Tahnee.
“No, he’s his friend, but if you mind, Sofia, I need to go back to work on my presentation, it’s about classical music and the effect for lives.”
“Hold on, Tahnee, you slept with Theo before his disappearance? Or is that true that he slept with his professor?”
“No, we haven’t slept together yet, and I don’t want to speak about his rumored affair.”
“C’mon, I just want to know why he disappeared.”
“I told you after he had a fight with Louis.”
Sofia took her cellphone “I got to go, my clique now inviting me to see the football players practicing.” She left.
***
Alex walked out from the building, when he took his Xperia sola to text Bill, he saw his mother just five meters in front of him, and this time she was not with his father, but another man, it was Professor Brody.
“Mom? What is she doing with him?” asked Alex, he later witnessed his mother holding that man’s right hand “No!”
***
Bill and Arnett arrived at the Bedlam University Stadium, they walked to the football field, where they saw many football players practicing for the upcoming college football league. It was not association football, but american football.  They saw the one of the quarterbacks ran to the end zone and made a touchdown.
“They looked really strong.” said Bill “My brother was in that team too, so who…”
Arnett pointed the man who was sitting in the stadium seatings watching the practice, they walked to the seatings, approaching to the man who wore gray shirt, black short and blue cap, Arnett greeted the man “Hi, Ford.”
“Arnett, hi, I’m glad you came.” Ford greeted Arnett by shaking hands “Who’s with you?”
“This is Theo’s brother, Bill Harper.” Arnett introduced Bill to Ford.
Bill starred on Ford’s bandaged left leg and a walking stick beside him “Whoa, what happened to your leg?”
“I had an accident, I fell from the stairs, so I broke my left leg, it’s a shame I couldn’t play for the tournament, I was the rising star, I was quarterback, but I was careless until I injured my leg.”
Bill expressed “I’m really sorry about that.”
“Even though Ford didn’t play in the tournament, our team won the championship.” said Arnett.
“Theo scored big on the championship, he was the star quarterback before his disappearance, he did much leading to our winning, he did many touchdowns.” Ford revealed.
“My brother never said that he also played football before, he was a nerd in his high school.”
Ford was surprised “Really?”
“I thought he was interested in science when he was in high school, but… he was also interested in sports like football.”
“I didn’t see the nerd side of him.”
Arnett told “He might have wanted to show his masculinity by joining the football team, and I saw he had wanted to join the frats so bad, really bad.”
Ford replied “He got his first college experience by flirting Sophie in the first fraternity party, and he ended up having sex.”
“What?” said Bill.
***
Alex followed his mother and the mysterious man whose right hand she was holding on, he had decided to follow them to the School of Business.
“I want you…” said Alex’s mother.
“I want you too…” said the Brody “We got the place to have sex.”
As they walked through the door, they immediately walked to the gents’ room when no one was looking, except Alex, who was spying on them followed them to the gents’ room.
Alex’s mother started her affair with Brody after she closed the door, she started kissing him while walking to the toilet stall, Brody closed the toilet door and began making out with Alex’s mother. Alex’s mother took off her tops as she continued kissing. They stopped kissing when someone walked into the room, and it was Alex.
Alex searched for his mother in the gents’ room, but he didn’t see anyone, he walked to the mirrors and started washing his face, after that, he left.
“Holy shit.” said Brody, he made out with Alex’s mother again.
“F*** me…” Alex’s mother said as she continued making out and took off Brody’s clothes and her pants, and they started hugging and kissing each other.
***
Alex went out from the building, he saw around the view, including two young couples making out and even shared a kiss a with each other, Alex was felt gross when he saw them. As well as seeing most people writing small notes based on the study books.
***
 “It’s really fun to see the players practicing.” said Ford taking off his cap, showing his black short wavy hair.
“Hey, it’s almost 12 noon, why don’t we buy some lunch, I’ll treat for you both.” Bill asked.
“You don’t have to.” Ford replied.
Arnett saw Applegate and a football player started making out beside the south bench, he screamed “What the hell! Applegate!!” He rushed to approach Applegate.
“What? What’s going on?” asked Ford.
Bill saw Applegate making out with a football player “Applegate!” Bill ran chasing Arnett “Arnett,  no!”
“Applegate is cheating on me!” yelled Arnett walked fast to approach Applegate, and he finally approached them “You!”
Applegate and her affair was surprised to see Arnett, she greeted “Honey…”
“Don’t call me f****** honey! You cheated on me!”
“Arnett, I can explain.” said Applegate.
“What the hell is wrong with you? This is how you being faithful to me?! Huh?!”
“I… You also cheated on me! You slept with that f****** Korean bitch!” shouted Applegate.
“I never g****** cheated on you!” shouted Arnett.
“What?!” shouted Applegate.
The football player asked Ford who approached them “Ford, I told you to stay away from Arnett, he’s been cheating on her!”
Ford denied “No, he never cheated on her, he’s saying the truth, and I told you that hundred times.”
Applegate yelled to the football player “Damn it, you c*********!! You son of the bitch, we’ve been together for about eight months! We even f*****!”
“What?! Eight months?!” shouted Arnett.
Applegate was surprised “No, Arnett…”
Arnett replied rudely “I should’ve known that you had been cheating on me in the past eight months, you hid something and something is this one! You even suck his c***!”
“We had sex! And you always refuse to have sex with me! I just want to try to have sex with you, but you said no, no, no for thousand times! Then I asked him to have sex!”
The football player said “You know what, we’re f****** done with this, c***!” He left.
Arnett said “I loved you, Applegate, but… you’re a c*** who wants to have sex with others.”
“I just want to have sex with you!” shouted Applegate.
Arnett yelled “Stop telling me, you c***! Because we’re officially F****** DONE! F****** DONE! You’re bitch!”
Applegate yelled back “Fine! You’re an asshole who just don’t want to have f****** sex with me! You dick!!” She slapped Arnett then left, Arnett then left to the opposite way, leaving Bill and Ford feeling terrible for the couple.
***
At the café, Alex was standing in front of vending machine waiting for the soda coming out, but it didn’t, he tried to slam the machine but the soda didn’t come out. Bill and Ford came approaching him.
“Bill, this g****** machine doesn’t work.” complained Alex. Ford punched the machine once until the soda came out. Alex took the soda can “Thank you, um…”
“Ford,”
Alex noticed Ford’s left leg injury when he introduced himself “Yeah, I’m Alex.” He asked Bill “Who is this guy?”
“He’s my brother’s teammate, he was in football team too.”
“You never told me that your brother was an athlete too.”
“I never realized.” Bill walked to the seat beside the windows along with Alex and Ford.
Ford said “I felt bad for Arnett.”
Alex asked “What happened to him?”
“He broke up after Applegate making out with a football player.”
Meanwhile, Louis arrived at the café and approached them “Bill, even though your brother is still my nemesis, but I still care about him, I just want to tell you that I’m trying to be your brother’s best friend.”
Bill said “Oh, well, that’s good then, I thought you hate my brother.”
“But I still dislike your brother, not really hate, but we can still be friends.” Louis said “I have a date with Victoria tonight, if you want to ask about your brother, add my Facebook and I’ll see you on the chat.” Louis finally left.
Alex said “Bro, you got a new friend to ask, you can trust him, bro!”
Bill replied “That’s his way to say that he’s not my brother’s enemy.”
Ford took his phone as he read the text, he prepared to leave “I got to leave, I got a class today, I have to come early.”
Bill said “No, don’t leave, we haven’t asked you again.”
“I’m sorry, I need to attend class, if not, professor will kick my ass, I’ll see you later.” Ford took his walking stick, later he left the café, but Alex might notice the way he walked with stick.
“Odd…”
“What?”
“Something strange about the way he walk.”
Bill joked “Yeah, bro, he had a bone fracture on his left leg, so it’s really odd to see his walk, he uses stick to walk, bro.”
Alex replied with little laughs “You’re right.” He told “Bill, I saw my mom, but I didn’t approach her, and neither did my mom, but here’s you may want to know, my mom is holding another man’s hand, not my dad.”
Bill responded “No way!”
Alex replied “Yeah, I followed them to the business school building, then they were gone, that’s it. She could have cheated on my dad.”
Bill saw many students started making out in front of the café, he started being suspicious “Alex, since my brother’s disappearance, or perhaps, scandals always happen among majority of students, not just students, but professors and lecturers as well. But first, we need to solve the murder of Sophie Mills, she could have had clues about my brother.”
***
Meanwhile, in the outside of the café, Louis called his friend “Yeah, there are many scandals happening around the university. Yeah, I met Bill and I will never trust him, he could be the threat for us. He is our number one suspect.”

Comments

Popular Posts