Another Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Promo!

"I'm a new kind of Secret Agent." said Aaron.
"I'm a new kind of best friend." said Oli.
"Driven." said Logan.
"Complicated." said Carlos.
"Senior student." said Victoria.
"Brother." said Cory.
"Teen Secret Agent is a new kind of teen life." said Aaron "I'm Teen Secret Agent from the season 1, and my friends soon discovered my job in the first and second season."
"His job is really a new kind of teen life." said Cory.
"Good morning, Aaron, evil Professor Gahwand wants..., find out what he's up to!" said Boss.
"Aaron also keep his friendship with his best friends, and they know his secret. But this season will be the final moments for him." said Logan.
“And I didn’t realize the time would be shorter.” said Aaron.
"And this friendship is really a new kind of teen life." said Carlos.
"Now matter who you are, you can also make a new kind of teen life." said Logan.
"Definitely the season will be more drama and more secrets." said Oli.
‘Oli, what happen to you?” asked Aaron.
“I broke up with Victoria, she was making out with Rico!” answered Oli.
“It’s okay, Oli, you can find another girl.” said Aaron.
"You have to read!" said Oli, he laughed.
 Teen Secret Agent Season 3, and new day, Monday, January 3rd, only on my Facebook and dimasstories.blogspot.com. A New Kind of Teen Life

Comments

Popular Posts