Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 28

Journey to Los Angeles Part 4

Aaron and his friends and family took Mrs. Pena to the hospital in the rush.
“AWWW! So sick!” said Mrs. Pena.
“Nurse, my mom is going to have a baby!” said Carlos to the nurse.
The nurse took Mrs. Pena to the delivery room.
“Wait, I want my son came in too!” said Mrs. Pena.
Carlos surprised and followed the nurse and his mother to the delivery room.
“I hope she’s alright.” said Laura.

“Mom, hang on!” said Carlos.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Mrs. Pena when the doctors and nurses were trying to deliver the baby.
“Breathe deep, mom!” shouted Carlos.
“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Mom, and then she yelled “AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!!!”
Carlos rubbed his mother’s shoulder “Hold on, mom!” said him.

Meanwhile, Aaron and his friends were praying.
“God, please save Mrs. Pena and her baby.” said Logan.
“I wish you can save her and her baby.” said Aaron.
“God, please save her.” said Nick.
“God, all depends to You.” said Oli.
“I hope she’s safe.” said Sean.

“Let me go!! No!! AAH! AH!” shouted Mrs. Pena.
Carlos started to cry when his mother in pain.
“Look, they’re coming!” said the doctor.
Then Carlos knew that the baby would be twins or triplets, and cheered his mom “C’mon, mom! They’re almost there!”
“Ah! AAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” yelled Mrs. Pena.

Aaron and his friends just could pray for Mrs. Pena.
“God, please save her.” said Aaron.

And finally,Mrs. Pena successfully gave birth to twins.
Carlos started to cry, he cried because he proud of his mother.
The nurses delivered the newborn babies to Mrs. Pena.
Mrs. Pena
began to cry with feelings of pleasure.
“Thank you, God.” said Carlos.

How the state of Mrs. Pena?” asked Laura.
:She gave birth to twins.” answered the nurse.
Aaron and the others were surprised and happy.

Carlos looked at the newborn twins, and they’re brought to the baby room by the nurse.
Then Aaron met Carlos “Carlos, have you named your newborn twins?” asked him.
“I haven’t yet, one girl, one boy, they’re my twin brother and sister.” answered Carlos.
“Carlos, I’m happy for you.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, thank you.” said Carlos.

The next day, Aaron slept very well, and he couldn’t wake up.
Then Oli came “Aaron!” called him.
“Whoa!” shouted Aaron woke up and he fell from the bed.
“Aaron, are you okay?” asked Oli.
“I’m okay, I’m alright.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, tonight is our concert in Nokia Theatre.” said Oli.
“Yup! My dream come true.” said Aaron.
“C’mon! We should prepare our concert! And put your shirt on!” said Oli.

In the hospital, Carlos was waiting for Mrs. Pena.
“Mom, I think I have an idea for the twins’ name, Gabriel and Charlotte.” said Carlos.
“Gabriel Pena and Charlotte Pena, those are good names.” said Mrs. Pena.
“Mom, I think it’s time for me to perform.” said Carlos.
“Yeah, Carlos, and don’t worry about mom.” said Mrs. Pena.
“Yeah, I won’t worry, and pray for us!” said Carlos, and he came out from the room, and then he saw Katie, and he left.
Katie realized that Aaron would have a concert in L.A Live, and then she went to L.A Live.

Aaron and his band mates had just started their concert, all audiences were cheering for them, the band performed ‘Welcome to Jakarta’
“I came off from the bus. I came in the capital city. Everybody is in here. Got my friends on my side. We walked off from the terminal. And we are ready to go.” sang Aaron.
“We called a taxi. We want to explore. We want to go to somewhere that we want to visit. And there’s a traffic jam. Turn on the radio. And there’s Saykoji’s song playing. Because many cars came in. Traffic jams occurred. And we shouted. Welcome to Jakarta. Just enjoy it. Until we came to our destination.” sang Aaron, Nick, Carlos and Logan.
Then Katie came and saw Aaron.
When Aaron saw Katie, he stopped singing, and felt guilty.
Cory and Oli were surprised that Aaron stopped singing.
“I can’t do this.” said Aaron.
The band stopped playing the music, and all audiences were surprised.
“I know you all came here to see my band perform, but there’s something I want to tell you all.” said Aaron.
All audiences were surprised again.
“You know, actually I want to be a singer, I want to be a pop star, and I want to be in the band with my friends. But I think I fail to achieve those. Because, I’m also Teen Secret Agent.” said Aaron.
All audiences were surprised.
“What are you doing, Aaron!? You revealed your secret.” said Boss.
“You know, I’m just Aaron Wayne Kelly, I’m tired to be a singer and Teen Secret Agent, and I’m tired with my triple-life, and I want to sing for the last time, and I wrote this song.” said Aaron, and then someone changed the microphone and gave it to Aaron, and Aaron said again “And this song is about what I’ve learned since I arrived in L.A and this is about my dream.” said Aaron.
Carlos started to play the keyboard, while the others started to play their instruments.
Aaron started to sing “I could stay dreaming about my future. My wish will come true while I was studying. I dreamed a dream. I could spend my life to explore my future. But I know I would fail and nothing I’ve got. But I won’t give up. And I will keep trying. I don’t want to give up. I don’t want to do nothing. And I want to realize my dream. I want to keep trying. And I don’t want to give up. And I want to realize my dream. I want to go to the place where I want to visit. But I arrived at the wrong place. And I complained about why we arrived here. Maybe it’s the place to realize my dream. But I want to try realizing my dream in this place. I don’t want to give up. I don’t want to do nothing. And I want to realize my dream. I want to keep trying. And I don’t want to give up. And I want to realize my dream. I won’t cry or mad when I failed. I just want to realize my dream. It’s all right here, and I finally realize my dream. And I succeed to realize it… I don’t want to give up. I don’t want to do nothing. And I want to realize my dream. I want to keep trying. And I don’t want to give up. And I want to realize my dream.”
“I don’t want to give up. I don’t want to do nothing. And I want to realize my dream.” sang Logan, Carlos and Nick.
“I want to keep trying. And I don’t want to give up. And I want to realize my dream.” sang Aaron.
Finally the music ended, and all audiences were cheering and clapping their hands to Aaron.
“Thanks for letting me to be a singer and teen secret agent, goodbye.” said Aaron.
“Aaron!” called Victoria.
“Victoria, is that her?” said Nick.
“Please keep be a singer and teen secret agent, we’ll keep your secret!” said Victoria.
“Victoria?” said Carlos.
All audiences were surprised.
“No, Victoria, I can’t, it’s too late, I’m sorry.” said Aaron.
“Sure you can do it!” shouted Katie.
All audiences were surprised and wanted Aaron to keep his job.
“Singer and secret agent are the parts of your life, you can’t remove them from your life!” shouted Oli.
“I’m sure you can do it, bro! You can do it!” shouted Cory.
“Don’t give up your both jobs! You must keep trying!” shouted Boss.
All audiences and Aaron’s band mates were shouted “AARON! AARON! AARON! AARON!”
“Okay, I keep both jobs.” said Aaron.
All audiences were cheered.
Suddenly, Brady was going to kill Aaron with a gun.
“No!” shouted Aaron.
“Somebody, stop him!” shouted Oli.
“Security!” shouted Cory.
Brady shot a gun to Aaron, he hoped that Aaron die in his own concert.
But Nick pushed Aaron and made the shot missed.
Then Aaron ran away to the backstage, Brady followed him, and Oli, Cory, Katie and Henry also too.

Brady was ready to shoot Aaron.
While Oli, Cory, Katie and Henry came, Brady shouted “Don’t move, or else I’ll shoot him!”
“Hey, don’t do this!” said Henry.
“Oh yeah, and I’ll…” said Brady.
“Dad!!” shouted Aly and Amanda.
Brady put his gun.
“Did you see!? Aaron was great!!” shouted Aly and Amanda.
“Girls, what are you doing here?” asked Brady.
“We got the free tickets to Aaron and the Agents’ concert! And we’re also invited to the backstage!” answered Aly.
“I gave those free tickets, upper class.” said Cory.
Then Aly and Amanda saw Aaron. “IT’S AARON KELLY!! KYAAAA!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!! WE LOVE YOU!!”
“Sir, you’re going to ruin their dream, aren’t you? You can’t destroy their dream, and let they shine.” said Cory.
“Am I dreaming!!?” asked Aly.
“If this is a dream, pinch me, Aly!” shouted Amanda, and then Aly pinched her.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Aly and Amanda
Then Brady realized, “Girls!” shouted him, and he called Gahwand.
“It’s me, Brady.” said Brady.
“Talk to me!” said Gahwand.
“Gahwand’s Incorporated is trying to destroy teenagers’ dreams, and you’re evil! I won’t work for you anymore!” said Brady.
“Wait! Brady…!” said Gahwand.
Brady ended the call “I’ve just quit! C’mon, girls!” said him, and then he went to audience seats with his twin daughters.
Cory and Henry went back to the seat.
“Aaron!” called Nick, he came with Katie.
“I think Katie wants to speak to you.” said Oli.
“Aaron, remember when we said ‘I love you’ in the same time?” asked Katie.
“Yes, and I think I’m still love you.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron, if you love her, time for first kiss!” said Oli.
“What!? I’m not ready!” said Aaron.
“Of course you’re ready, Aaron, you must kiss her! Do your first kiss!” said Nick.
“Yes, Aaron, kiss me.” said Katie.
“Okay, I think I’m ready.” said Aaron, and then he kissed Katie.
“WOO!!!” shouted Oli and Nick.
“Time for the next song!!” shouted Jordan.

“Yo! C’mon, everybody! It’s Aaron and The Agents!” rapped Logan.
“You have a sleep, you have a sweet dream. Looks like it’s about your future. And someone said don’t daydream about it.” sang Aaron.
Carlos began to sing with Aaron “Sometimes you try to realize your dreams, seeking skills and keep trying, it's weird but you would not give up.”
Nick began to sing with Aaron and Carlos “You can change your book when you change your school studies. You can change your shirt when you’re going to school. You can pray to God to wish. You can always seeking your dreams.”
Meanwhile, Cory was looking for Tiffany, and he saw her.
“Hey!” called Tiffany.
Cory came to her, and he apologized “I’m sorry if I was wrong.”
“Me too, and I’m still loving you.” said Tiffany, and then she kissed Cory.
Aaron, Nick, Carlos and Logan were singing while all audiences were clapping their hands. “You can change your book when you change your school studies. You can change your shirt when you’re going to school. You can pray to God to make your wish. You can always seeking your dreams. You can change your mind when you’re dreaming. You can change your shorts into pants. You can pray to God to make your wish. You can always seeking your dream.”
“You can always, you can always…” sang Carlos and Nick.
“You can always seeking your dreams…” sang Aaron ended the song.
All audiences cheered and clapped their hands.

THE END OF SEASON 2

Comments

Popular Posts