Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Preview

Monday, 3rd January, it's the day of the final season of Teen Secret Agent.

“Carlos? Nick? Are you there?” asked Logan, and then he started to find them.

It's the new house!

“Take a look!” said Cory when he opened the front door.

“Whoa!” said Aaron and Oli surprised.

“Welcome to our new home!” said Cory.

New and last semester!

“Oli, today’s our first day our second semester, remember?” said Aaron.

“Oh yeah, I remember it!” said Oli.

New love??

“Oli, have you written a song about your crush?” asked Victoria.

“Yes, but it would be bad, so… I keep it in my notebook.” answered Oli.

And new drama

“Vivian, don’t date that teen secret agent, he is our enemy!” shouted Gahwand.

“But dad, I love him!” shouted Vivian.

Will the secret revealed??

“Are you saying that I must tell the world that I’m teen secret agent?” asked Aaron.

Aaron hugged Oli and Cory.

The final season of Teen Secret Agent, starts Monday, January 3rd, 2011! Only on my Facebook and dimasstories.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts