Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 26

Journey to Los Angeles Part 2

At night, Aaron was continuing writing his own song, and he drank a cup of hot chocolate, he took his shirt off, and then he played Dan’s guitar to choose the notes.
“I would sleep when I…” sang Aaron while he played his guitar.
Then Katie came to his hotel room, that was so unexpected.
“Hi, Katie, how did you know my hotel room?” asked Aaron.
“I asked to your brother, Cory, so he gave me information about you.” answered Katie, and then Katie saw paper of Aaron’s own song, and she read it.
“Um, Katie, actually, it’s my own song, but I’m confused for the notes.” said Aaron.
“Wow! You’re great, I think you will be an singer-songwriter.” said Katie.
“I am singer of the band.” said Aaron.
“Wow! That’s cool.” said Katie.
“Katie, I have feeling, I mean, what I’m talking about? Ha ha…, ok, I need your help.” said Aaron.
“I’m a teen actress, not a singer.” said Katie.
Aaron and Katie laughed.
And Aaron started to develop his crush on Katie.

In Carlos’ hotel room, he worried about his mom, and he prayed to God.
God, please protect the mother to maintain pregnancy, mothers may be fine, and protect from disaster. Amen.” prayed Carlos, and then he came out from his hotel room and came to Logan’s room.

After he came to Logan’s room, Logan opened the door.
“How’s your mom?” asked Logan.
“Well, she’s alright, she is in the restaurant with Aaron’s parents.” answered Carlos.
“Carlos, I bought a book for you, this explains about experiences how to be a big brother.” said Logan, and he gave the book to Carlos.
“Thank you, Logan, I will read it.” said Carlos.
“And good luck for being big brother.” said Logan.

The next day, Oli tried to wake up Aaron again.
“AARON! You must see about this!!” shouted Oli.
“Oli, I’m sleeping.” said Aaron.
“Victoria came to L.A., and she will have her own performance in L.A. Music Party, that would show on Walt Disney Concert Hall!” said Oli.
Then Cory came and he said “Bro, dad and mom want to see L.A Music Party, I want to come, and you want to come, don’t you?”
“Yes, I want!” said Aaron.
“Great! The concert would start in 8 PM!” said Cory.
“I have a time for finishing my own song.” said Aaron.

At 8 PM, Aaron arrived at Walt Disney Concert Hall along with his family and friends.
“California girls, We're unforgettable, Daisy Dukes, Bikinis on top, Sun-kissed skin So hot Will melt your popsicle, Oooooh Oh Oooooh. California girls, We're undeniableFine, fresh, fierce, We got it on lock, West coast represent Now put your hands up, Oooooh Oh Oooooh.” sang the girl.
“That’s California Gurls.” said Nick.
“Those bikini dancers are really hot, man!” said Jordan, and then Dan punched him.
“Oh, that’s Tiffany, I want to sit beside her!” said Cory.
“I’m going with you!” said Sean.
“Aaron!” called Katie.
“Katie!” called Aaron, and he came to her.
“I knew you would come!” said Katie.
“Yeah, because I want to watch concert in L.A.” said Aaron.
“I’m one of the organizers by the way.” said Katie.
“I knew that.” said Aaron.
“Hey, Victoria is going to sing!” said Nick.
All audiences clapped their hands to Victoria.
“I’m going to sing my latest single from my album ‘Could Be Crazy’.” said Victoria, and after she said, audiences clapped their hands again. Victoria began to sing “I haven’t gone with the wind, just let it blow, let me take the winds where it wants to go.”
“Aaron, there’s something I want to tell you.” said Katie after she touched Aaron’s right hand.
“I want to tell something that I… I…” said Aaron.
Then Katie and Aaron said in the same time “I love you.”
“Maybe we can kiss for the first time.” said Katie.
“No, Katie, I’m not ready with our first kiss, maybe later, I’m sorry.” said Aaron.
“Maybe we can have our first kiss later.” said Katie.
“You spun me around the field, I could be confused, and I could be crazy, crazy.” sang Victoria.
“Cory, would you like to dance?” asked Tiffany.
“We can’t dance in the seat, so…” answered Cory.
“In the concert stage?” asked Tiffany.
Cory saw many couples came to the stage to dance, and he answered “Yes, I’d love to.”
Tiffany and Cory went to the stage and started to dance.
“You spun me around the field, I could be confused, and I could be crazy, crazy, Feels like I’m falling in love, I fell in love with you, and I could be crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy.” sang Victoria finished the song. All audiences clapped their hands again.
“Hey, I think we have our newcomers!” said Katie to her leader.
“Who?” asked the leader.
“Him, Aaron Wayne Kelly.” answered Katie.
“Me? But…” said Aaron.
“That’s ok, and you must show America what’ve you got!” said Katie.
“Yeah! Go, Aaron!” shouted Oli.
“You can do this!” shouted Nick.
“Go, show America what you have got!” shouted Carlos.
“Thanks, guys!” said Aaron, and he went to the stage after he called.
When he arrived at the stage, he said “Well, my name is Aaron Wayne Kelly, I’m one of vocalists of the band. I’m going to sing ‘Party in the USA’ by Miley Cyrus.”
“Go, Aaron!!” shouted Oli and Nick.
The music started to play, and Aaron started to sing “I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dreamer card again. Welcome to the land of fame excess am i gonna fit in. Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time. Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign. This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous. My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda homesick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous. That's when the taxi man turned on the radio. And the Jay-Z song was on. And the Jay-Z song was on. And the Jay-Z song was on. So I put my hands up, they're playing my song. The butterflies fly away, I'm nodding my head like Yeah! Moving my hips like Yeah! Got my hands up, they're playing my song. They know I'm gonna be okay. Yeah! It's a party in the USA! Yeah! It's a party in the USA! Get to the club in my taxi cab, everybody's looking at me now. Like Who's that chick that's rocking kicks, she's gotta be from outta town. So hard with my girls not around me. It's definitely not a Nashville party cause all I see is stilettos. I guess I never got the memo. My tummy's turning and I'm feeling kinda homesick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous. That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune. And the Britney song was on. And the Britney song was on. And the Britney song was on.”
“Is that your brother?” asked Tiffany.
“Yes, he is.” answered Cory.
“He’s cute, and he’s great.” said Tiffany.
“Yes, he is.” said Cory.
“I hope he could be a great singer.” said Tiffany.
“Feel like hopping on a flight. Back to my hometown tonight. Something stops me everytime. The DJ plays my song and I feel alright. So I put my hands up, they're playing my song. The butterflies fly away, I'm nodding my head like Yeah! Moving my hips like Yeah! Got my hands up, they're playing my song. They know I'm gonna be okay. Yeah! It's a party in the USA! Yeah! It's a party in the USA!” sang Aaron.
All audiences clapped their hands for Aaron.
“Thank you, everybody!” shouted Aaron.

“That was great, Aaron!” said Nick.
“You’re rock!” said Dan.
“You’ve done such fantastic job, Aaron!” said Katie.
“Yeah, but, I think it would be fun if there’s Aaron and the Agents’ concert.” said Aaron.
“What!? You want your band perform?” asked Katie.
“What, actually no, I…” said Aaron.
“Aaron, you said it would be fun.” said Carlos.
“You don’t have just perform your song alone, you have us!” said Logan.
“Yeah, I guess we’re going to perform in L.A for the first time!!” said Aaron.
All of them shouted.
“Cory, Aaron is in the band?” asked Tiffany.
Cory just nodded, while Aaron smiled.

Comments

Popular Posts