Teen Secret Agent Season 2 Episode 25

Journey to Los Angeles Part 1

“Aaron! Aaron!” called his guardian class.
“Oh! Oh yeah, my report card.” said Aaron, and he took his report card and went out from the class.

“Aaron! How’s your report card?” asked Oli.
“I haven’t read it yet, how about you?” asked Aaron.
“I’m good in English, man! But I’m bad in biology.” answered Oli.
“Okay, I’ll read my report card.” said Aaron.
Suddenly, Rico took Aaron’s report card, and he said “No, no, no, your score must be good.” said Rico.
“Good at what first?” asked Aaron.
“Good at… loser lesson!” answered Rico, and he and his friends laughed at Aaron.
“Do you know who I am?” asked Aaron.
“So,” said Rico.
“So?” asked Aaron.
“You wanna piss on me!? Your score is really sucks!” said Rico.
“Give me my report card!” shouted Aaron, and he tried to take his report card from Rico.
But Rico shown Aaron’s report card in high, “Now can you take your card now?” asked Rico.
Aaron tried to take it, and he got it! “Gotcha!” said Aaron.
But, Rico punched at Aaron’s face and he fell down.
“Aaron!” yelled Oli.
“WUA HA HA HA HA!!!” laughed Rico.
Aaron attacked Rico with his bag, and he punched Rico’s face. “GIVE ME MY REPORT CARD!!!” yelled Aaron.
Rico slammed Aaron to the wall, and he threw a book to Aaron, but missed.
Aaron counter-attacked Rico, and he slammed Rico to the floor and took his report card back.
“Oli, we must go now!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, we should leave quickly!” said Oli.
Aaron and Oli were going to leave the school. But Rico attacked Aaron again.
“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!!” yelled Aaron fell down.
Then Oli punched, slammed and head-butted Rico until finally he fainted.
“Let’s get out from here!” said Oli.
Aaron and Oli ran away from the school.

After they got out from the school, many reporters came to them.
“Excuse me, Aaron, did you had just have a fight?” asked the reporter from The IW Jabodetabek.
“Aaron, I heard you have just had a fight with your friend, Rico, is that right?” asked IBS News reporter.
“What the hell is this?” asked Oli.
“Oh no! Excuse me!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, how’s Rico there?” asked The IW Jaboetabek reporter again.
“Sorry, I must go!” answered Aaron.
Aaron and Oli came in to Aaron’s Lamborghini car and left them.
Meanwhile, there’s a man from Gahwand’s Incorporated who took a picture of Aaron.

In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand phoned the man “Talk to me, Brady, and don’t disappoint me!” said him.
“He was fighting with his friend, Rico.” said Brady.
“Very good, and today is his day to leaving Jakarta to NYC, and follow him, and destroy his holiday!” said Gahwand.

On the way to Aaron’s house.
“Great, if my dad know that I was fighting, he will so mad on me!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I think I know how…” said Oli.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing, he knew that his father, Henry was calling him.
“I hope not about fighting!” said Aaron, he answered the call. “Dad?”
“Aaron, you should come home right now! And take Oli to your house!” said Henry.
“Okay, dad, we’re on the way.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I guess I feel uncomfortable.” said Oli when he saw the car that followed them.
“Yeah, Oli, I’m uncomfortable too after I fight…” said Aaron.
“No! Someone followed us!” shouted Oli.
Aaron looked to the rearview mirror, he surprised and he knew that the driver was from Gahwand’s Incorporated.
“He’s from Gahwand’s Incorporated!” shouted Aaron.
“Really!?” said Oli.
Then Brady hit his car to Aaron’s car.
“Oh no! He hit my car!” said Aaron.
“Step on it, Aaron! Step on it!” shouted Oli.
“I can’t! This isn’t a toll road!” shouted Aaron.
“AAAAAAARRRGH!!!” shouted Aaron and Oli after they got a hit from Brady’s car.
Oli pushed the gear stick into 5!
“What are you doing, Oli!?” shouted Aaron.
“We have to step on it! We must escape from him!” shouted Oli.
“Okay, c’mon, time to speeding!” said Aaron, and he started to speeding and leave Brady’s car.
“Where the hell are you going!?” said Brady, and he also started to speeding and chasing Aaron’s car.
“Faster! He’s chasing us!!” shouted Oli.
“I know, but this is the maximum speed!” shouted Aaron.
Unexpected to Aaron, Oli and Brady, the police car came to chase them.
“POLICE!!” shouted Aaron and Oli.
“STOP IN THE NAME OF JAKARTA!!!” shouted the police.
“Oh no! I think we’re not safe!” said Aaron.
“Safe? We are going to escape from the pol…” said Oli.
“No! The red light!” said Aaron mentioned the red light.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Aaron and Oli.
“I won’t let you escape!” said Brady, he keep speeding, and then his car got a hit from another car and his car was crashed along with the police car.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!!” yelled Aaron and Oli, and they realized that they’re safe.
“YES!” shouted Oli.
“WOO!!!” shouted Aaron.
And then Aaron and Oli were laughing.
Finally, they arrived at Aaron’s house, and then they came in to the house.

Laura got a call from Binus International School.
“Oh yeah, we will tell to him, thank you very much.” said Laura.
Henry turned on the TV and changed the channel to IBS.
There was a news about the question about Aaron was fighting with Rico and speeding in the road.
“Did you hear this?” asked Henry.
“Yeah, I know them from the school, those are very horrible.” answered Laura.
“They’re so in trouble!” said Henry.
“But Aaron did those!” said Laura.
“Oli too, he might be also responsible for those problems.” said Henry.

“What the hell are you both doing!? I knew it from your guardian class, you two were fighting with Rico!” said Henry.
“But, he took my report card, and he mocked me!” said Aaron.
“His sentences are unforgiveable!” said Oli.
“Aaron, Oli, I knew you were mad on him, but can you take your report card back without violence?” asked Henry.
Aaron and Oli couldn’t answer.
“Those problems describe both of your behavior, including speeding in the road!” said Henry
“I know, Dad, and I’m sorry.” said Aaron.
“Me too, sir.” said Oli.
“Dad!” called Cory, and he asked “We want a holiday or not?”
“Of course, yes!” answered Henry.
“Oh yeah, we’re going to New York on my private jet!” said Oli.
“I’m so excited!” said Aaron, “Oh, there are my friends in outside, I should open the door for them.”
“And say hi!” said Oli.
After Aaron and Oli left Cory and Henry, Henry told something to Cory “Cory, don’t tell this to Aaron.”
“Why? Will he…” asked Cory.
“Cory, we’re not going to have our holiday in NY.” said Henry.
“And where we’re going to, dad?” asked Cory.

In outside, Aaron was talking with his friends.
“We’re going to NYC!” said Dan.
“Man, I don’t want go to NYC, I want to visit LA.” said Jordan.
“You mean Los Angeles?” asked Dan.
“Aaron, why you picked NYC as your holiday destination?” asked Logan.
“Why not the others, such like Nashville, Washington D.C, Seattle or Alaska?” asked Carlos.
“Alaska is the name of state, silly!” said Logan.
“Aaron, I wonder why do you picked New York City?” asked Nick.
“Guys, listen up!” said Aaron, and he finally answered “New York City is my hometown, and is the place where I’ve born, I want to go there when I have a holiday or vacation.”
“Aaron, you can just pick the other cities.” said Logan.
“I have a question for you, Aaron, have you visit L.A?” asked Nick.
“I haven’t visit Los Angeles yet.” said Aaron.
“WHAT!?” shouted the boys except Aaron.
Then Oli came on his private jet.
“Hi, guys, the jet is ready for now!” said Oli.
“Oh, my new iPhone!” said Carlos when he realized his iPhone was ringing; it was from his mother, Mrs. Pena. “Hello, mom…, yeah, you want to join our holiday? Oh yeah, it would be fun, come to Aaron’s house!”
Then Sean came, and he said “I guess I’m late, I’m sorry.”
“No, you’re not late, you’re just in time!” said Logan.
After that, Mrs. Pena came.
“Mom! How’s about your pregnant?” asked Carlos.
“Carlos, I think I want to give your sister or brother to born in the U.S, because it would be suck if you don’t see your new sibling when I’m in the hospital.” answered Mrs. Pena.
“Yeah, mom, I want too.” said Carlos.
Then Laura came “Are you ready for your long holiday?” asked Laura.
“Yes, we’re ready!” answered Aaron and his friends, including Mrs. Pena and Sean.
“Okay, let’s pack!” said Laura.

At 3 PM, Aaron and his friends and family were ready to go.
“Okay, this would be our best holiday ever!” said Cory.
“WOO! Thanks for said that, Cory!” said Nick.
All of them came in to the jet.

On the way, the passenger of the jet were sleeping, except Aaron and Oli whose weren’t sleeping.
“Man, the bathroom was… stink!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, I know, and I can’t wait to the New York!!” said Oli.
“Yeah, same with me, Oli!” said Aaron.
Aaron and Oli were surprised when the jet was arrived.
“We arrived in NY! So fast!” said Oli.
“Yeah, I think I want to go out!” said Aaron.
“Me too!” said Oli.
When Aaron and Oli were going to open the door, Henry and Cory were awake.
“Hello, NEW YORK!!!” shouted Aaron and Oli.
But they thought they’re not in New York.
“Wait, this is not New York.” said Aaron.
“Oh no, I must tell the pilot.” said Oli, and he went to the cockpit room.
“Hi, Aaron, go down.” said Cory.
Aaron went down of the jet, and he went off from the jet. “Can you tell where are we?” asked him.
“Welcome to Los Angeles!” said Henry.
“Los Angeles? L.A.?” asked Aaron.
“Yup.” said Cory.
“But, we’re going to arrive in New York, aren’t we? C’mon, you both lied to me!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, Henry and Cory, um…” said Oli.
“Oh man.” said Aaron.

After the all of passengers came out from the jet.
“I think we’re going to find hotel first.” said Dan.
“Of course, silly!” said Jordan.
“Dad, why we arrived in Los Angeles?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, we’re in the home of celebrities, L.A.!!!” shouted Oli.
“Can you not shout in here?” asked Logan.
“Man, I like NY than LA.” said Nick.
“Me too actually.” said Carlos.
“Okay, we need to find hotel in Hollywood!” said Laura.
“Hollywood!?” shouted Aaron, Oli, Carlos and Logan.
“That’s the home of celebrities.” said Nick.
“We can stay in Knickerbocker Hotel!” said Laura.

After they arrived at Knickerbocker Hotel, they were registering.
“Aaron, come with me, there’s something I want to talk.” said Henry.
“Oh, sure.” said Aaron.
Henry and Aaron left the others, and went to the front door.
“Aaron, I want to tell you about this, but you must think it after I said it, okay?” said Henry.
“Yeah, dad.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I want you to be a pop star, and I want our family members’ job is related to entertainer. But, you have been a pop star, however, you hasn’t been too focus in music yet.” said Henry.
“Why?” asked Aaron.
“Because you has been focus with your own job, Teen Secret Agent.” answered Aaron.

At 8 PM, Aaron wrote something.
“Hi, Aaron, what are you doing?” asked Dan.
“I’m writing my own song.” answered Aaron.
“Wow, that’s for your own solo album?” asked Dan.
“No, my dad told me that I must write my own song.” answered Aaron.
“Oh…, by the way, here’s my guitar, you can borrow it for choose the notes.” said Dan, and he put his guitar in front of the bed.
“Thank you, Dan.” said Aaron.
“You’re welcome!” said Dan.
After Dan left, Aaron picked up Dan’s guitar and he started to choose the notes.

The next day, Aaron was still falling asleep while Oli came in to his hotel room.
“AARON!” called Oli loudly.
“AAARGH!!” shouted Aaron, and he finally woke up “You surprised me, man!”
“Sorry, I finally woke you. How’s your song?” asked Oli.
“Yeah, I’ve finished written the lyrics, but the notes, I’m confused with the notes.” answered Aaron.
“Aaron!” called Nick when he came in.
“Hi, Nick!” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I think you need more inspiration, so why you don’t join us to explore Hollywood?” asked Oli.
“You will meet the girls! California Gurls, WOOO!” said Nick, and then Oli punched him.
“Sounds fun.” said Aaron.

Finally, Aaron, Nick and Oli took a walk to explore Hollywood and learn more about it.
“Wow! That’s CBS Television City!” said Nick.
“Wow!” said Aaron.
“Okay, time to take some pictures!” said Oli while he took his Sony Bloggie camera. “Smile!” he took photo of himself, Aaron and Nick.

Back to the hotel, Cory accidently hit a woman.
“I’m sorry for that!” said Cory.
“I’m sorry for you, its okay.” said the woman, and then the woman fell in love with Cory.
Then Cory fell in love with the woman too, “I’m Cory, what’s your name?” asked Cory.
“Tiffany.” answered the woman.
“Tiffany, I think I’m falling in love with you!” said Cory.
“So am I! When I looked at you, you look so handsome, and I fell in love on the first sight.” said Tiffany.
“Yeah, me too.” said Cory.

“So, where are we going now?” asked Aaron.
“We have visited all the places in the Hollywood.” said Nick.
“I think we should go back now.” said Oli.
Then a teenage girl came to them, and she asked to Aaron “Excuse me, are you Aaron Wayne Kelly?”
“Wait! How did you know my name?” asked Aaron, and then he knew the girl but he didn’t remember her name “Wait, I think we have met before!”
“Let me guess, are you Katie Stevens?” asked Oli.
“Yes, yes I am.” answered Katie.
“That’s it! You’re the one of my childhood friends, beside Oli.” said Aaron.
“I think we have met in the audition for the show.” said Nick.
“What are you doing here?” asked Aaron.
“I’m waiting for my limousine.” answered Katie.
“Is that your limo?” asked Oli.
“Oh yes!” answered Katie, and she went to her limo, and then she shouted “Oh no!”
“What happens?” asked Nick while he and his friends came to Katie’s limo.
“My driver came home without my permission! That’s it! I will fire him!” said Katie, and she thought for a while, and she said “How I get home?!”
“I will drive you home.” said Aaron.

“Okay, we have taken Katie home, and I think we must go back to the hotel.” said Oli.
“I think not, because I want to take a walk around Hollywood! WOO!” said Nick.
“Go on, Oli, we’re not going.” said Aaron.
“Okay, see you at the hotel, and be careful.” said Nick. And then he left.
“Okay, we should back to the…” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I think he’s the person from Gahwand’s Incorporated who we met after school.” said Oli.
Brady came to Hollywood, and he came to one restaurant.
“Let’s prank him!” said Aaron.

After Brady got his foods those he ordered, Aaron switched the tomato sauce sign with chili sauce sign.
Brady took the chili sauce that he thought the tomato sauce, and he ate it.
“Now it’s spicy!” said Oli.
“SSST!” said Aaron.
Then Brady did a crazy dance, and he drank a cup of water from another customers, and then he slipped and fell down.
“Aaron, Oli, help me to get him up!” said Nick while he get Brady up, and then Oli and Aaron helped him.

“I’m so sorry for that!” said Brady.
“You’ve already forgiven.” said Nick.
Then Brady looked at Aaron and he asked him “Hey, you look familiar, do you know Aaron Wayne Kelly?
“Aaron Kelly!? He is the vocalist of Aaron and the Agents, his band.” answered Aaron.
“Well, I heard he is in Hollywood, and no one has seen him.” said Brady.
“I have!” said Oli, and he said again “I know Kelly family, he currently stay in the villa outside of Hollywood.”
“He means apartment.” said Aaron.
“Well, after you go out from Hollywood, turn right, go forward 8 kilometers, and go left, and they you are.” said Oli.
“Thank you!” said Brady, and he left.
“Take care!” said Aaron and Nick.
“This is such like Prank’d.” said Oli.
Aaron, Oli and Nick laughed, and Oli took another picture of them again.

“GET OUT!!” shouted the apartment’s occupant to Brady.
Finally Brady was kicked out from the apartment.
“Crap!” said Brady, and he got an incoming call, and then he answered it. “What!?”
“The better question is ‘Where?’, such as ‘Where’s Aaron!?’.” said Gahwand.
“What!?” said Brady, and then he got another call, “Excuse me, can you wait for a minute?” he answered another call.
“Dad! Where are you?” asked Aly, Brady’s daughter.
“Hurry up before the lights off again!” said Amanda, Aly’s twin sister.
“Girls, dad is on the work, and hold on a sec.” said Brady, and he changed the call again. “Gahwand, about Aaron Wayne Kelly, is…”
“AARON WAYNE KELLY!!! HE’S FROM AARON AND THE AGENTS!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted the Aly and Amanda.
“Girls!” said Brady.
“You will meet Aaron Kelly!! Please ask for his signature.” said Aly.
“Me too!” said Amanda.
“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” shouted Aly and Amanda.
“What!? What the hell is those bullshit girls are shouting!?” shouted Gahwand.
“Girls! Dad will request for his signature, and dad will be back to Jakarta.” said Brady.
“Okay, dad!” said Aly.
“Don’t forget!” said Amanda, and she ended the call.
“Yes?” asked Brady to Gahwand.
“Brady, I want you to make Aaron’s holiday is the worst for him!” said Gahwand.
“Trust me, I’m on it!” said Brady, and he ended the call.

Comments

Popular Posts