The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 13

 “Let’s party up! Get up and dance like the crazy people. Do you favorite thing in the party. And party up! Let’s moving our hips, keep dancing with the rhythm. Everybody dance right now. Let party up!” sang Kris while he was recording his voice for his debut album.
“Kris, the lyrics are cool, but the arrangement is not cool! I think this song is match to dance-pop song, not pop rock song.” commented Gustav.
“Actually, this is dance-pop and also pop rock song, sir.” said Kris.
“Okay, I want you to rearrange it, and we need a break.” said Gustav.
“Sir, he has just record one song, ‘Forget About Me” and we have seven songs left.” said Harris.
“Yeah, including ‘Famous’, ‘I Wanna Be You’ and ‘This is My Double-Life, by the way, you should take a rest.” said Gustav.
At night, Kris was opening his MySpace page, he was picking his most popular song for his debut album, and then he wrote down eight most popular songs, including “Ordinary Man”, “If We Have Our First Kiss”, “Something Scary”, “Coming Home” and “Dance”.
“Kris, whatcha doin’?” asked Dan.
“I’m picking my most popular songs from my own page, and I think I should rearrange them.” answered Kris.
“Oh yeah, I’m forgot about that, you’re recording your own debut album!” said Dan.
“Of course, Dan!” said Kris.
“Okay, don’t sleep too night, Kris, you need take a rest.” said Dan.
“Okay, I’m going to sleep at 11 PM.” said Kris.
“What!? Are you sure you won’t be sleepy when you record your album?” asked Dan.
“I’m sure that I won’t be sleepy, and good night, Dan.” answered Kris.
“Good night, bro.” said Dan, and he went to bed and sleep.
At 11 PM, Kris turned off his laptop after he picked his eight most popular songs in his MySpace page.
“It’s so fast, I guess I need a sleep.” said Kris. He took his shirt off and went to bed.
At 5 AM, Kris woke up.
“Oh man, it’s morning already?” said Kris. Kris went to the bathroom to take a shower quickly, and then he wore his clothes. “Now I must go to The WR Records!” Kris left the school.
“Where’s Kris?” asked Miranda.
“He’s recording his debut album.” answered Dan.
“KYAAAAAAAAAA!! His debut album! I can’t wait for the release!” shouted Alyson.
“Okay, we’ll pray for Kris’ album topped the chart.” said Dan.
“By the way, we’re going now!” said Miranda.
“Wait, where are you both going?” asked Dan.
“We have our ballet class today.” answered Alyson.
“Okay, I just want to say good luck!” said Dan.
In The WR Records building, Kris sang “If We Have Our First Kiss”
“If we have our first kiss, you’ll be my girlfriend. And I’ll be your boyfriend who always trusts you, and we’re start dating, watching the sunset on the beach and then we play the love song.” sang Kris.
“Okay, five songs to go!” said Gustav.
“Yeah! Next song is ‘Don’t Just Play Games’.” said Kris.
Miranda and Alyson arrived at the ballet classroom.
“Okay, I’m so excited, baby!” said Alyson.
“I hope we get a good lesson about it.” said Miranda.
They came in to the classroom and they found out that the class was full of boys.
“Girls!” shouted the boys, they tried to catch Miranda and Alyson.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Miranda and Alyson.
“There’s something scary came to us!  Something scary! Something scary!  There’s something scary came to us!  Something scary!  Something scary! I mustn’t be afraid, I mustn’t be scared, but I must be brave and have a courage. There’s something scary came to us! Something scary! Something scary!” sang Kris.
“Mr. Gustav!” called Katie.
“WHAT!? Can’t you see we’re in middle of something!?” shouted Gustav.
“I need to go to Bandung now, and please take care of my cat, Mr. Tootsie.” said Katie.
“Okay, we’ll take care of it! Right, Gustav?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, and goodbye, Katie, have fun in Bandung!” answered Gustav.
“Goodbye, see you on Thursday!” greeted Katie left.
“What are you doing!?” asked Gustav.
“We’re going to raise Mr. Tootsie while we’re recording my song.” answered Kris.
“Okay, Mr. Tootsie, you’re going to be a judge!” said Gustav.
“Why the ballet class is full of boys!?” asked Alyson.
“Don’t have an idea!” answered Miranda.
Then the ballet teacher came, she greeted “Good morning, students.”
“Good morning, ma’am.” greeted students.
“I’m sorry, ma’am, this is 12 o’ clock! Why you said ‘Good morning’?” asked Miranda.
“I want to say ‘Good morning’ because I will keep your spirit like last morning! Oh yeah, who are you both anyway, girls?” answered the teacher.
“I’m Miranda.” answered Miranda.
“I’m Alyson.” answered Alyson.
“Well, girls, my name is Mrs. Nachee, and I will be your ballet teacher, but first, the boys will teach the basic lesson to you!” said the teacher.
“Okay, girls, you should be ready.” said the boys.
“This would be the worst!” said Miranda.
“Now I’m finally coming home, I’m finally at home.” sang Kris.
Then Mr. Tootsie peed on Gustav’s shirt.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!” shouted Gustav angrily.
Then Kris got out from the recording studio “Sir, are you alright?” asked him.
“The cat has just peed on me!” shouted Gustav.
“Sir, let me take this cat.” said Kris while he took Mr. Tootsie, then the cat bit his finger “AWWW! Bad cat!”
“Kris, I think he’s hungry! We must give him food!” shouted Gustav.
Mr. Tootsie was eating the cat’s foods.
“I think we must take a break, lunch!” said Kris.
“Yeah, good idea, Kris, but we…” said Gustav, and then he saw Mr. Tootsie was pressing the computer’s keyboard. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You shouldn’t do that! Bad cat!”
After that, the cat played “Party Up!” song, the cat began to dance.
“Sir, I think the cat likes my song!” shouted Kris.
“Maybe, let’s change the song!” said Gustav change the song to “Ordinary Man”.
The cat was dancing very slowly.
 “Okay, let’s get back to the recording!” shouted Gustav.
Back to the ballet class, the boys thought that Miranda and Alyson were ready for perform.
“Okay, time to perform, Miranda, Alyson, please step forward and good luck.” said Miss Nachee.
Miranda and Alyson started to dance ballet, but they messed up and fell down.
“AWWWWWWWWW!!!” shouted Miranda and Alyson.
“One song to go, and that would your new song, wouldn’t it?” asked Gustav.
“Yes, it would, and the title is ‘Dance’.” answered Kris.
“I can’t wait to hear it, and action!” shouted Gustav.
The music played, and Kris sang his new song “I had a dream last night, it’s all about dance party. The moves, they’re did a great dance moves, and I don’t know how to dance. I didn’t understand, I want to know, at least I learned to dance, I want to dance. Step it up and dance. I got to dance, and follow the rhythm, and just have fun, it’s an random dance, sometimes you’re right, and sometimes you’re wrong, but you have to dance, just follow the rush, the rush, and you could dance as you please. And in my dream last night, someone change my music. And the person dance annoyingly in front of me, that really annoying, but I don’t care. Next time, I’ll dance right, next time, I’ll be okay, I’ll have a different dream tonight, another dream. Step it up and dance. I got to dance, and follow the rhythm, and just have fun, it’s an random dance, sometimes you’re right, and sometimes you’re wrong, but you have to dance, just follow the rush, the rush, and you could dance as you please.”
“YEAH!!” shouted Gustav clapped his hands, along with another recording staff.
And finally, Kris’ debut album was sold to all his fans in the music store or iTunes Store, and it gave the album topped the chart and was certified Platinum.

Comments

Popular Posts