The Musical Life of Kris Neil Episode 14


Follow Up Single

Kris was really confused about something in the school corridor, he walk, walk and walk.
Then Zeke came and started copying Kris.
“Huh.” said Kris.
“Huh.” copied Zeke.
Kris was surprised and confronted Zeke “Don’t copy me!”
“Kris, why are you so upset this morning?” asked Zeke.
“It’s all about my brother, he recently date my ex-girlfriend, Jade.” answered Kris.
“What, your ex-girlfriend!? Oh no, I need log on to TMZ!” said Zeke.
“No, that news really not exists on TMZ, Zeke. By the way, I dated Jade for four months.” said Kris.
“But why did you break-up with her?” asked Zeke.
“She dated another guy that I know named, I forgot. And she cheated on me, so I decide to say no more date for me!” answered Kris.
Meanwhile, Dan and Jade were walking together.
“This is the best date ever I have.” said Dan.
“Yeah! Okay, I heard you’re my ex’s brother, Kris Neil, he’s so arrogant and proud of his music talent.” said Jade.
“She dated Kris?” said Dan, and then he closed his mouth and knew that Jade was lie.
“Okay, where we want to go again?” asked Jade.
“Let’s go to 7-Eleven, I’ll treat for you.” answered Dan.
They went to 7-Eleven.
Meanwhile, Kris and Zeke came when Dan and Jade left.
“She mocked me!?” said Kris.
“Kris, calm down, and just see Dan and Jade slowly.” said Zeke.
Kris and Dan also came to 7-Eleven, they saw Dan took a drink for Jade, and paid the drink for her.
“Thank you, Dan, you’re so nice!” said Jade.
Kris and Zeke ran outside when Dan and Jade were going to outside.
“Now, let’s go to the back!” said Jade brought Dan to the behind of 7-Eleven.
“What are they going to?” asked Kris while he and Zeke followed them.
Then Dan make out with Jade.
“Oh no!” said Kris.
“Why?” asked Zeke.
“Dan is still underage, Zeke! How dare he is! When I was dating Jade, I never have my first kiss with her, because I’m still underage. And this is reason why Jade dated another guy.” answered Kris.
“Oh no, this is really gross, shall we go back?” asked Zeke.
Kris and Zeke came to Kris and Dan’s room.
“Stupid Jade, she planned that before Dan bought a drink for her.” said Kris.
“Take a look on the internet, Jade is the controversial student in her school because she dated many guys, and most of all affairs.” said Zeke.
“Oh yeah, I knew it from my junior high school friend.” said Kris.
“Now we must find out what she’s up to next.” said Zeke.
Then Dan came and said “Kris, I dated your ex, Jade! She told me that she loves me.”
“Yeah, congratulations, Dan, did you have your first kiss?” asked Kris.
“I wouldn’t do that now, Kris, I’m still underage, I don’t want to have my first kiss.” answered Dan.
“Oh yeah, that’s good for you, you haven’t kiss her, and I haven’t either, okay, I’ll go outside, okay.” said Kris although he knew that Dan lied to him. And then he and Zeke went outside.
“Kris, what are you doing!? You know that Dan has just lied to you!” said Zeke.
“I know, but I don’t want to hurt his feeling now.” said Kris.
“Hi, Kris, hi, Zeke!” greeted Alyson.
“Hi, Alyson.” greeted Kris.
“Kris, you used to date with Jade, didn’t you?” asked Alyson.
“Yes, I did.” answered Kris.
“But why did you break up with her?” asked Alyson.
“She cheated on me, she dated another guy.” answered Kris.
“How horrible…” said Alyson.
The next day, Kris woke up and he browsed the music chart, and he found out that no “This is My Double-Life” on the chart anymore.
“I think I must pick my second single, and I hope it would be better than my first.” said Kris.
“I want to kiss you once again, Jade…” said Dan while he slept.
Then Kris took a shower and put his clothes on. After that, he went outside the school.
Kris was jogging in outside of school, and he saw Jade was with Lewbert.
“Jade, what is she doing here?” thought Kris.
Then Jade make out with Lewbert.
“Oh no!” said Kris.
“Zeke, Jade cheated again, she is dating Lewbert!” said Kris.
“What!? Now she has affair again, and should we tell Dan?” asked Zeke.
“I think let Dan know by himself.” answered Kris.
Dan was opening his Facebook and found Jade’s video, he watched it and he found out that Jade has make out with Lewbert.
“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Dan angrily, and he commented the video with much profanity.
“Dan, I heard you’re screaming, what’s wrong?” asked Kris came.
“Jade cheated on me, she finally date Lewbert!” answered Dan.
“That the same reason why I broke up with her.” said Kris.
“Kris, I want to tell you something, the truth is, I have my first kiss with Jade, and then I make out with her. I was forced!” said Dan.
Then Kris hugged Dan and he said “You tell me the truth, Dan, I know you’re still underage, but you forced to kiss her for the first time. But you won’t do that again, will you?”
“I won’t, but until my age is enough for kissing.” said Dan.
“Dan, do you remember that I wrote another song about break-up?” asked Kris.
“I remember, and the title was ‘Forget About Me’.” answered Dan.
“Correct, because you will break-up with Jade, I will release it as my second single.” said Kris.
“How do you promote it?” asked Dan.
The next day, Kris was going to make his debut appearance in the live talk show, Good Morning Indonesia, on IBS.
“Welcome back to Good Morning Indonesia.” greeted Adam, the host.
“And welcome to all of you for join us this time on Good Morning Indonesia.” greeted Kelly, the co-host.
“Today, we’re having our special guest, he is a new musical sensation in Indonesia, and he’s previously posted his own written songs on his MySpace page.” said Adam.
“Ladies and gentlemen, here’s Kris Neil!” shouted Kelly.
Kris came to the studio and greeted Adam and Kelly.
“Welcome to Good Morning Indonesia, Kris, it seems this is your first time to appear on the show.” greeted Adam.
“Thank you very much; this is my debut television talk show appearance, and this is my first time.” said Kris.
“Kris, you’re successful from your own MySpace to releasing your own album, how’s your feeling?” asked Kelly.
“Yeah, it was fun, from my own page to my own debut album, I think it’s amazing for me.” answered Kris.
“Okay, Kris, what do you think about your own debut single, ‘This is My Double-Life’ that topped on Indonesian Hot 100 chart?” asked Adam.
“Um, yeah, it was… so great, I can’t believe it, I was so surprised when I heard that people downloaded my own single, including my friend.” answered Kris.
“Okay, according to rumors, you’re dating with your ex again named Jade, aren’t you?” asked Adam.
“No, I’m not dating her, but my brother is, however he decided to break up with her.” answered Kris.
“Whoa! Your brother dating!? I thought you’re dating with Jade again.” said Kelly.
“But that just gossip. Viewers, I want to warn you that I’m not dating Jade anymore. And I will call my brother, Daniel, come here!” said Kris.
Dan came and greeted Adam and Kelly.
“Hello, Daniel, how are you?” asked Adam.
“I’m fine, thank you. And call me Dan.” answered Dan.
“Okay, let’s get back to the topic, according to Kris, you broke up with your girlfriend, is that right?” asked Kelly.
“Yeah, that’s right, she cheated on me, so I decided to break up with her.” answered Dan.
“Oh yeah, talking about that reminds me about my upcoming single, I should I announce now?” asked Kris.
“Your upcoming single, wow! What’s the title? I will get the ringtone!” said Kelly.
“This song is about breaking-up with someone who cheated on another guy, and I finally break up with the girl. Same as when I broke up with my girlfriend, oh yeah, the song is titled ‘Forget About Me’.” explained Kris.
“And don’t forget to download it via iTunes or LangitMusik.com.” said Dan.
“But first, you should hear me sing this song.” said Kris, and then the band came to the stage, Kris also came to the stage.
“Okay, ladies and gentlemen, Kris is going to perform ‘Forget About You’.” said Adam.
“After hear this, you should take your laptop or your phone and download this song.” said Kelly.
Kris started to play the keyboard, while the band also started to play their instruments. Kris sang “Making my way to date, I can’t wait for see you. But I found out that you’re making out with another guy that I know. You date him, you kissed him, you cheated on me… If you’re still dating with me, I will maintain our relationship, but I know that you’re dating another guy, and you must forget about me. We have struggled to build this relationship. But you ruined it and date another guy who I know. You date him, you kissed him, you cheated on me… If you’re still dating with me, I will maintain our relationship, but I know that you’re dating another guy, and you must forget about me. And I…, I, started to mad, I…, I, really disappointed, I…, I, started forgetting about you, I…, I, it’s over. Making my way to date, I can’t wait for see you. But I found out that you’re making out with another guy that I know. You date him, you kissed him, you cheated on me… If you’re still dating with me, I will maintain our relationship, but I know that you’re dating another guy, and we’re over. If you’re still dating with me, I will maintain our relationship, but I know that you’re dating another guy, and you must forget…, and you must forget about me…”
“WOO!” shouted Dan.
One week later, Kris browsed internet to see Indonesian Hot 100, and he found out that his new single “Forget About Me” debuted on number five.
“Not bad, but I hope it will be more successful.” said Kris.
Then Alyson came “Kris, you’re so great!” shouted her.
“Alyson, you said that many times.” said Kris.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” shouted Lewbert on the outside.
“What’s wrong with Lewbert?” asked Kris.
“Jade has an affair again, and Lewbert decided to break up with her.” answered Alyson.
“Oh, just I thought.” said Kris.

Comments

Popular Posts