Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 4

Goodbye, Dan and Jordan??
In Binus International School, it was told that Dan and Jordan have been absent for three days.
“Man, why Dan and Jordan were absent for three days for school?” asked Oli.
“Don’t ask me, ask them.” answered Aaron.
“Yeah, I’ve just phoned their phone, but their phones were inactive, I wonder why they didn’t come to school.” said Oli.
“Okay, we should come to their house, and ask why they were absent for three days.” said Aaron.
“Okay.” said Oli.
Meanwhile, Carlos and Logan were discussing why Dan and Jordan were absent for three days.
“I know why they’re absent for three days, because they’re Jew, and they afraid that those Islamic people attack them.” said Carlos.
“I don’t think that the reason why, Carlos. You know, they don’t afraid of Islam, you know.” said Logan.
“Oh yeah, you’re right, by the way, have you called them?” asked Carlos.
“I can’t call them, their phones were inactive, maybe their numbers have changed.” answered Logan.
Aaron and Oli came to Dan and Jordan’s house.
“Wow, what is this?” asked Oli when he saw ‘For Sale’ sign.
“For sale?” said Aaron.
“What, Dan and Jordan are moving??” asked Oli.
In Aaron’s house, Cory and Sean were finished playing Gran Turismo 5.
“Man, is that other 3-D games, I’m bored with this game.” said Sean.
“I told you that this game is the best 3-D games ever, dude.” said Cory.
“Whatever, I’m leaving, and I’ll buy some 3-D games for you.” said Sean, he left the house.
At that time, Aaron and Oli came back to the house.
“Why they didn’t tell us that they’re move.” said Oli.
“Maybe they kept their secret.” said Aaron.
“A secret?” asked Oli.
Aaron nodded.
“Man, where are they now?” asked Oli.
“I don’t know, maybe we must check their Facebook account.” answered Aaron, he picked up his iPhone and checked Dan and Jordan’s Facebook account.
“Oh man, no updates since one week ago.” said Oli.
“Okay, maybe we should log on to Yahoo! Messenger.” said Aaron.
They were going to go to their bedroom.
“Welcome back, Aaron and Oli, what’s the matter?” asked Cory.
“Bro, Dan and Jordan were absent for three days.” answered Aaron.
“We came to their house, but their house was for sale.” said Oli.
“I’m sorry for that, but, I think you should talk to Boss to find them.” said Cory.
“Thank you, bro, you’re smart!” said Aaron.
Carlos and Logan came to Dan and Jordan’s house.
“What, this house is for sale!?” said Carlos.
“Oh no, they must be moved to another city.” said Logan.
Then the seller put the ‘SOLD’ sign.
“What!? This house is sold already!?” said Logan.
“I think you’re right, Logan, they’re moved to another city, but why they didn’t tell us first.” said Carlos.
“I think we must check their Twitter account.” said Logan, he picked his iPhone.
“Okay, I’ll check Dan’s profile, and you check Jordan’s profile.” said Carlos while he picked his iPhone.
“Okay.” said Logan.
“What!? No updates since one week ago!” shouted Carlos.
“Neither Jordan’s account.” said Logan.
Aaron and Oli came to O.T.S.A. building and asked Boss.
“Dan and Jordan are gone?” said Boss.
“Yes, but we need your help.” said Oli.
“Sorry, you two, I’m not the police nor the seeker, but I really don’t know, I’m sorry.” said Boss.
“C’mon, Boss, I think you can do it!” said Aaron.
“No, I’m sorry, but I have a suggestion for you two, try to call their parents’ phone, you should try to call them.” said Boss.
“Thank you, Boss, you’re the best!” said Aaron.
Aaron and Oli came out from the building.
“I have their dad’s phone number, I’ll call?” asked Oli.
“Yes, try it.” answered Aaron.
Oli called Ben phone, but no answers.
“No answers.” said Oli.
“Okay, we’ll try tomorrow.” said Aaron.
The next day, Dan and Jordan were absent again.
“Just we thought, they’re absent again.” said Oli.
“Oli, try to call him again!” said Aaron,
“Okay!” said Oli, he called Ben once again.
“Hello.” answered Ben.
“Mr. Pious, is that you?” asked Oli.
“Yes, it’s me.” answered Ben.
Oli turned on the loudspeaker “Mr. Pious, it’s us, Oli and Aaron, we tried to phone you yesterday and also Dan and Jordan.”
“But Dan and Jordan’s phones seem to be dead, and we checked their Facebook and Twitter account, but no updates since one week ago.” said Aaron.
“We visited your house, but it was sold out.” said Oli.
“Aaron, Oli, I want to tell you this yesterday, I phoned you last night, but it was connected to the mailbox, and Dan and Jordan also want to tell you this. ...They’re going to back to the U.S.” said Ben.
“So why they were absent?” asked Aaron.
“They were preparing for their move to the U.S., so they want to go there quickly.” answered Ben.
“So, they’re going to move today?” asked Oli.
“Actually, we’ll move on Sunday.” answered Ben.
“Sunday, so, we’ll meet you on the airport.” said Aaron, he ended the call.
“So, they’re going to the U.S.?” said Oli.
“Yeah, and I wonder why they don’t spend the rest of time before graduation.” said Aaron.
Carlos was opening his Facebook account, he found out that Dan was online.
“Dan!” shouted Carlos, he soon clicked his account to chat, but he was offline… again. “What the…”
“Carlos, Dan is online, isn’t he?” asked Logan.
“He was, but he’s offline.” answered Carlos.
“Look, Aaron and Oli are coming here!” said Carlos.
“Hi, Carlos, hi, Logan!” greeted Oli.
“So, do you have any information about them?” asked Carlos.
“He means Dan and Jordan.” said Logan.
“Yeah, we’ve just phoned their dad, and he told us that… they’re going to back to the U.S.” answered Aaron.
“What!?” shouted Carlos.
“Wait, why they want to move to the U.S. before the national exam?” asked Logan.
“I don’t know why.” answered Aaron.
“I hope they won’t tell that they’re afraid of the national exam.” said Oli.
“Oh yeah, he also told us that we must see them on the airport this Sunday.” said Aaron.
“This Sunday?” asked Carlos.
“Yes, silly!” answered Logan.
“Okay, I hope they won’t trick us, we’ll see them this Sunday.” said Oli.
Finally, on Sunday, Aaron and Oli went to the airport.
“Aaron, remember when we met Dan and Jordan for the first time?” asked Oli.
“I remembered it, we met them when we’re attend Binus for the first time.” answered Aaron.
“I will miss them.” said Oli.
“Me too.” said Aaron.
Carlos and Logan were on the way to the airport too.
“Have you called Nick?” asked Logan.
“Oh no! I forgot! Nick hasn’t known that Dan and Jordan will move!” answered Carlos.
“You fool, Carlos!” shouted Logan.
After that, there was a text message on Logan’s iPhone.
“It’s from Nick!” said Logan, he opened the message.
“Let me read it.” said Carlos, he read the message “I know that Dan and Jordan are going to move, so Phoebe and I are on the way to the airport, I’ll meet you there.”
“Nick knew it!” said Logan.
“You don’t need to blame me.” said Carlos.
Aaron and Oli arrived at the airport, they started searching for Dan and Jordan.
“Dan, Jordan!” called Aaron.
“Dan, Jordan, where are you!?” asked Oli.
Carlos and Logan arrived at the airport, and they met Nick and Phoebe.
“Nick, there you are!” said Carlos and Logan.
“Carlos, Logan, where were you been?” asked Nick.
“We were stuck on the jam.” answered Logan.
“Brother, where are Dan and Jordan?” asked Phoebe.
“We’ll find them.” answered Nick.
“Have you found them?” asked Aaron.
“Not yet!” answered Oli.
“Me neither!” said Aaron.
“Wait, is that… I mean are they Dan and Jordan?” asked Oli when he saw the people who were similar with Dan and Jordan.
“Yes, I think. We should say our goodbye!” said Aaron.
Aaron and Oli started to chase Dan and Jordan.
“Dan and Jordan!” called Nick, Logan, Carlos, and Phoebe.
“I haven’t found them yet!” said Carlos.
“Either me!” said Logan.
“Dan!” called Aaron.
“Jordan!” called Oli.
Dan and Jordan saw Aaron and Oli behind them.
“Dan, Jordan, please don’t leave first! We want to ask something!” shouted Aaron.
“Aaron, Oli, what are you doing?” asked Dan.
“You’re going to move back to the US, aren’t you?” asked Oli.
“Yes and why?” asked Dan.
“Dan, why don’t you stay before the national exam?” asked Aaron.
“Aaron, this is really hard, but my dad decided to move to the U.S., he found out that all entire Jabodetabek people know us as a Jewish.” answered Dan.
“Yeah, actually we don’t want to move, we want to stay, but we must go sadly.” said Jordan.
“Do you want a group hug?” asked Oli.
Then Dan and Jordan hugged Aaron and Oli, while they were hugging, Nick, Logan, Carlos, and Phoebe came.
“Dan and Jordan!” shouted Carlos and Logan, they hugged Dan and Jordan.
“We’ll miss you, Carlos and Logan.” said Dan.
“Dan, Jordan, I’ll miss you too.” said Nick, he hugged Dan and Jordan.
Finally, Dan and Jordan left Jakarta by the airplane.
“I hope Dan and Jordan pass the test.” said Logan.
“I hope they have fun in there.” said Carlos.
“Goodbye, Dan and Jordan.” thought Aaron.

Comments

Popular Posts