Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 5


Rules of Dating
In Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand found out that Vivian was currently dating Logan.
“Vivian, come here!” shouted Gahwand when he looked at Vivian’s Facebook profile.
“Yes, dad.” said Vivian.
“Vivian, you dating Logan, how dare you!” shouted Gahwand.
“Dad, Logan is really nice person, he is really cool boy!” said Vivian.
“Vivian, don’t date that teen secret agent, he is our enemy!” shouted Gahwand.
“But dad, I love him!” shouted Vivian.
“Okay, time for you to cheat on him.” said Gahwand.
In Aaron’s house, Oli was searching for the key answers for the National Exam.
“Oli, what the hell are you doing?” asked Aaron.
“I’m looking for the key answers for the National Exam on the internet.” answered Oli.
“Oli, if you use that, you’ll cheated on the exam.” said Aaron.
“I won’t use it, but so many those key answers on the internet lately.” said Oli.
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing.
“Sorry, I gotta go!” said Aaron, he left the room and answered the call.
“Good morning, Aaron, and don’t tell me that you’re gonna use the key answers for the National Exam.” said Boss.
“I won’t use it, Boss, I’m the clean person, and there’s no way I’m gonna use that.” said Aaron.
“Sorry about that, but the key answers were spread all over the internet, we suspect Gahwand, get rid of him!” said Boss.
“What should I do? My dad wants me to break up with Logan, but I’m still loving him!” said Vivian.
“Hey-O!” greeted Rico suddenly.
“Who are you?” asked Vivian.
“I can be your new boyfriend.” answered Rico.
“Sorry, what are you talking about?” asked Vivian.
In Logan’s house, Logan closed the door so hard.
“Stupid Rico!” shouted Logan.
“Logan, why are you mad?” asked Sean.
“Bro, I found out that Rico was making out with Vivian and I told him to stay away from her.” answered Logan. He explained:
“Rico, what the hell are you doing!?” shouted Logan angrily
“Hey, Vivian wants to break up with you, dumbass!” shouted Rico.
“Rico, I want you to stay away from Vivian, stay away from her!” shouted Logan.
“That’s really bad, really, really bad!” said Sean.
“Bro, if you were our dad, will you accept my relationship with Vivian?” asked Logan.
“I accept it, but she should be the nice, hot, and sexy girl.” answered Sean.
Back to Gahwand’s Incorporated Building, Gahwand was going to upload the key answers.
“I hope Vivian really broke-up with Logan, and it’s my time to upload my key answers for the UN!” shouted Gahwand, then someone knocked the door, Gahwand opened the door.
Aaron came as the key answers agent.
“Hey, you must be the key answers agent, well, come here, I have so many key answers for you.” said Gahwand, he didn’t realize that the agent was Aaron “Okay, here’s your answers, and I will spread the key answers with my new Quick-Uploader Device, as well my Quick-SMS Device, so the key answers will be exist in all entire Jabodetabek, as well all entire Indonesia!”
“Hey-O, you forget this!” shouted Aaron put off his disguise.
“Aaron! Well, you’re gonna stop me, aren’t you?” asked Gahwand.
Back to Logan’s house, Vivian came.
“Hi, Vivian.” greeted Logan.
“Logan, I want to tell you something.” said Vivian.
“Me too, but ladies first.” said Logan.
“Logan, my dad disallow me to date you, I’m sorry!” said Vivian.
“Vivian, we can still maintain our relationship, we can’t give up.” said Logan, and then he kissed Vivian’s forehead.
“Logan, I love you, really love you.” said Vivian.
Gahwand trapped Aaron on the cage.
“Now… nothing can’t stop me now!” shouted Gahwand, he started to upload the key answers.
“Upload commence! Five percent!” said the computer.
“What the hell, the upload is really slow!” shouted Gahwand “Oh, I see, I haven’t activated the accelerator yet, I should…” Then Gahwand attacked by Aaron “Aaron, how did you… Oh damn! Forget it, and you can’t…”
Aaron punched Gahwand again, and then he make the upload failed.
“CURSE YOU, AARON!!” shouted Gahwand.
Back to Logan’s house, Logan got a text message.
“Come to the school.” said Logan read the message.
In school, Vivian and Rico came in the same time.
“Vivian, why I called you here?” asked Rico.
“I don’t know.” answered Vivian.
“I heard you say the truth to Logan! You love that son of bitch!” shouted Rico.
“His mother is not bitch! Logan is the nice boy!” shouted Vivian.
“No!” shouted Rico, and when Logan came, Rico punched his face.
“What the hell is that for!?” shouted Logan.
“I knew Vivian said that she still loves you! And I won’t apologize to you! You’re such a dumbass!” shouted Rico.
“She’s my girlfriend! And I told you to stay away from her!” shouted Logan.
Then Rico punched Logan, and so Logan did.
“You two stop it!” shouted Vivian.
At night, Aaron told Oli the fight.
“Oh no! Logan and Rico fight, I mean fought?” said Oli.
“Yeah, Rico seemed want to get Vivian as his new girlfriend, but she belongs to Logan.” said Aaron.
“So how did you stop the fight?” asked Oli.
“Well, I used my ultrasonic ringtone to stop them.” answered Aaron.
“Oh man!” said Oli.

Comments

Popular Posts