Teen Secret Agent Season 3 Episode 3

Dating
Oli was writing on his notebook.
“Okay, ten things to do before I graduate, nine done, one left.” said Oli.
Aaron came to the room and saw Oli. “What are you doing?” asked him.
“No… nothing, really!” said Oli.
Aaron took Oli’s notebook.
“Hey! I told you!” shouted Oli.
“Oli, ten things to do before I graduate, wow! This is really great, such like in The Buried Life.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, I’ve done my nine things, but one thing I haven’t done yet.” said Oli.
“Let’s see, be a part of the band, check, have Sony Alpha NEX-V610, check, play Gran Turismo 5, check, play PlayStation Move, check, watch movies in HD and 3D, check, and, there’s one left that you haven’t done, get your date.” said Aaron.
“Aaron, the truth is, I always jealous when you or our friends got a date, Carlos is dating Riana now, and Dan is dating Tika, but Dan broke up with her. And you kissed Katie.” said Oli.
“Aaron! Oli!” called Cory came to their bedroom. “I have a date with my girl.”
“Wait, you have a girlfriend?” asked Aaron.
“Yes, and her name is Lori, she’s the school nurse, and I can’t wait for our first date.” answered Cory.
“Okay, have fun with your new date, Cory!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, keep the house! Don’t forget to study!” said Cory left.
“See, everyone has a date, but me, I don’t have one.” said Oli.
“Oli, you’re not only one who don’t have a date, for example, Nick and Logan, they don’t have a date either, same as you.” said Aaron.
“Okay, and I will find a date from now before they get first.” said Oli.
The next day, Aaron and Oli arrived at Binus International School.
“Okay, time to find a girl!” said Oli.
“Yeah, Phoebe, you shouldn’t date him, you’re still underage, okay, I’m in school now, goodbye.” said Nick was talking on the phone.
“Hi, Nick.” greeted Aaron.
“Phoebe is dating someone?” asked Oli.
“Yes, but I won’t allow her, she’s still young, and I wouldn’t allow her until she in high school. By the way, I have a date, and she wants to follow me. But I won’t allow her.” answered Nick.
“You said that several times.” said Aaron.
“Who’s your date?” asked Oli.
“Secret, goodbye!” answered Nick.
“Oh, snap! Nick has a date!” said Oli.
“Hi, Aaron, hi, Oli!” greeted Logan.
“Hi, Logan!” greeted Aaron and Oli.
“Guess what, I’m finally dating with my own crush!” said Logan.
“Well, who is she?” asked Oli.
“Her name is Vivian, I heard that she is Gahwand’s daughter, but it’s no big deal, I’m finally dating her, and I have a date after school!” said Logan.
“Hi, guys, what are you talking?” asked Carlos came.
“We’re talking about Logan’s girlfriend.” answered Oli.
“Yeah, how about your girlfriend, Carlos?” asked Aaron.
“Well, our relationship is still fine, we will have our date while we raise my twin siblings.” answered Carlos.
“Wow, good for you!” said Logan.
“Hi, guys, guess what I have a date again!” said Dan.
“Dan, I thought you broke up with Tika.” said Logan.
“No, silly, I’m not dating Tika anymore, I’m dating a new girl, her name is Cate.” said Dan.
“Hi, guys, what’s up, you’re talking about girlfriends? I’m also have a girlfriend, her name is Lux.” said Jordan came.
“Yeah, congratulations for you all to have a girlfriends.” said Aaron,
Then the bell rang.
“Oh, the bell rang, see you again!” said Logan.
The boys left for the class.
“Our friends have girlfriends, while me…” said Oli.
“Relax, Oli, you will have one.” said Aaron.
“Oh man, I can’t concentrate while I was studying! I was thinking about dating!” said Oli.
“Oli, I think Victoria is single.” said Aaron when he saw Victoria.
“Oh yeah, I had crush on her, he would be my date, but I’m afraid if she…” said Oli.
“Oli, Victoria is single, I told you!” said Aaron.
“She would be my date, but…, but…” said Oli.
“But what?” asked Aaron.
“I’m too shy to ask her out.” answered Oli.
“Oli, remember your song, I’ve read your song, it’s all about dating, I think you should sing it!” said Aaron.
“Yeah, good idea.” said Oli.
Aaron and Oli finally arrived at their house, and then they went to their bedroom.
“Okay, where’s your song?” asked Aaron.
Oli took the paper from his notebook, and there’s the song “Here’s the song, we should sing it, and I will pick my guitar, and took my shirt off, it’s really hot.” said him. He took his shirt off and picked his guitar.
Aaron also took his shirt off “You’re right, it’s really hot, as usual.” said Aaron.
“Let’s play the music.” said Oli.
“Okay, Oli, you’ll sing too?” asked Aaron.
“Of course! Start singing!” answered Oli.
Aaron sang “Your date date date date date date date dating, your date date date date date date date dating, your date date date date date date date dating, your date date date date date date date.”
Oli sang “Have you ever had your first crush? And there isn’t anything you could say to her. And everyday you see her on your own, and I can’t believe what you’ve done, but I overheard your date and this is what she said.” Oli said “Sing with me.”
“Looking for a looking for that you’re looking for a date, You do that, give her time now you know you’re gonna be there, don’t be shy to come put your trust in me, can’t you see that she really want to be your date, can’t reject that let me down you know she is coming right back, you don’t care at all what she done before all you really want is to be yours.” sang Aaron and Oli.
Aaron sang again “Your date date date date date date date dating, your date date date date date date date dating, your date date date date date date date dating, your date date date date date date date.”
Then Aaron’s iPhone was ringing.
“Aaron, your iPhone!” said Oli.
Aaron answered the call.
“Good afternoon, Aaron, evil Professor Gahwand wants to try his second chance to destroy love on all entire Jabodetabek.” said Boss.
“Wait, second chance?” asked Oli.
“Wow, you don’t know?” asked Boss.
“Forget about that, Boss! Tell me what should I do?” asked Aaron.
“Okay, find out what’s he’s up to, and possibly, he used the same intention as you and Nick work for the concert tickets. Good luck, Aaron!” answered Boss. He ended the call.
“Aaron, can I…” said Oli.
“No, Oli, you must impress Victoria, that’s the way you can date with her.” said Aaron.
“Okay, I’ll call her.” said Oli.
“Yeah, I hope you can do it.” said Aaron while he put his shirt on, and he left the house.
“Okay, time to call.” said Oli.
“Hi, Oli!” called Victoria.
“UWOO!” shouted Oli when he fell off the bed.
“I’m so sorry, are you okay?” asked Victoria.
“Yeah, I’m okay, and I’m still shirtless.” answered Oli. He stand up again “What are you doing here?”
“What do you think?” asked Victoria.
“You came to see me?” answered Oli.
“Good guess!” said Victoria.
“Yeah, here I am, and there’s something I want to tell you.” said Oli.
“Oli, I knew it from Aaron, you have crush on me?” asked Victoria.
“Yes, you’re right.” said Oli.
“So do I.” said Victoria.
“I hope this is work, my second chance to destroy love!” shouted Gahwand.
Then Aaron came and broke the window.
“Whoa! Aaron, it’s you again! This time I will set your trap!” shouted Gahwand.
Aaron trapped in the oversized hearts.
“MWA HA HA HA!!! Now I’ve trapped you into the BIG HEART! And I will reuse my Love-Destructor Satellite! I will destroy all love in the entire Jabodetabek!” shouted Gahwand.
“Oli, have you written a song about your crush?” asked Victoria.
“Yes, but it would be bad, so… I keep it in my notebook.” answered Oli.
“I want you to sing it, it would be good.” said Victoria.
Oli took his own written song on his notebook, and then he started to play his guitar “Oooh, ohhhh. Wait a minute. Before you tell me anything, how was your day? 'Cause I’ve loved you, oh baby. Did I awake you out of your dream? I'm sorry but I can’t sleep. I always think about you and I really love you I I I I always always always think about you, baby, soon we'll be together, and let’s get it started. From Jakarta to New York, it's just one thing that I gotta do, hello, think about you in every night on my dream, hello, think about you in every night, and I hope you no one had, I don’t want to go affair, You're the one that I'm thinking on, hello, think about you in every night on my dream, oh yeah. Girl I'll always think about you baby, baby, baby, Girl I'll always think about you baby, baby, baby, Girl I'll always think about you. Yes, I may meet a beautiful singer that know my name, but I won’t worry, 'cause you’re no one had.”
“Wow! That was a great song, Oli. But don’t worry, I don’t date anyone currently.” said Victoria.
“So would you be my girlfriend?” asked Oli.
“Yes, I’d love you!” answered Victoria.
“Yes!” shouted Oli “Should I kiss you?”
“Not yet, we’ve just dating you know.” said Victoria.
“Behold, and good bye all love!” shouted Gahwand while he was going to press the red button.
“Okay, time to use my emergency saw.” said Aaron, he cut the big love and came out from that.
“NOW, GOODBYE…” shouted Gahwand, and then he got a hit by Aaron “Aaron, what the hell are you doing!?”
“I’m trying to stop you, silly!” said Aaron, he punched Gahwand’s face once again.
Gahwand tried to punch Aaron, but missed, and he accidently pressed the self-destruct button, which made the satellite destroyed.
“Excuse me, I must go!” shouted Aaron.
“CURSE YOU, AARON!!!” shouted Gahwand.
At night, Aaron took his shirt off and he saw Oli was sleeping shirtless.
“Oli! Oli!” called Aaron.
“Aaron, I’m trying to sleep, oh yeah, about my date, I succeed propose Victoria as my girlfriend!” shouted Oli.
“Wow, congrats to you, Oli! Now you’re officially have your girlfriend!” shouted Aaron.
“Oh yeah, time to check, now all my things to do before I graduate are done!” shouted Oli.
“Oli, I heard that you have a girlfriend, is that right?” asked Cory came.
“Yes, that’s right.” said Oli.
“Okay, Oli, you have a girlfriend now, but you need to focus on studying for national exam, and I need to focus too.” said Aaron.
“Yeah, you’re right!” said Oli.
Then Aaron and Oli started to study.

Comments

Popular Posts