Celebrity Games Episode 2: The Musical Life of Kris Neil


My name is Oli, now it’s time to go to the studio, and prepare pop culture questions from the daytime gossip, the mainstream music questions, and also general knowledge questions! Every week celebrities must answer the question correctly and make the show popular on the blog! It’s Celebrity Games on Dimas Pettigrew’s Stories.


Oli came as the live studio audiences cheered and clapped the hands, he ran to the stage and greeted the viewers “Hello, everyone, welcome to Celebrity Games, and we’ll see another characters who will play the game, last week, we have Teen Secret Agent characters as the contestants, but any idea who will be playing this week?”
Most viewers answered characters from The Musical Life of Kris Neil.
“If you answered The Musical Life of Kris Neil, that’s right, and as usual, I will introduce the team captain, from the blue team, its’ the title character, Kris Neil!”
“Hey, guys! What’s up!” shouted Kris.
“And the red team captain is no other than his brother, it’s Dan Neil!”
Dan just greeted the audiences and showed his dance moves.
“Save your dance moves, baby.” said Oli, all audiences laughed.
“I want to dance, but I know it’s not So You Think You Can Dance show.”
“It’s not So You Think You Can Dance, it’s Celebrity Games, silly.” After Oli told that, all audiences laughed.
“Damn it!”
“Okay, four other characters have been waiting for assigned to your team, we have Miranda, Alyson, Justin, and Esmeralda!”
The other characters just greeted the audiences.
“So, Kris, who’s your first pick?” asked Oli.
“Of course Justin! Justin, come to the blue team!” shouted Kris.
“Yeah, bro!” shouted Justin as he came to blue team panel, he shook hands with Kris and did their signature fist bump.
“If you pick Justin, bro, I will pick Miranda.” told Dan.
“Miranda, come to the red team!” told Oli.
“Thank you.” said Miranda as she came to red team panel.
“Okay, I will choose Alyson.” said Kris.
“Yay! Thanks, Kris!” shouted Alyson as she walked to blue team panel.
“C’mon, Esmeralda, you’re with me!” cheered Dan.
“Yay!” shouted Esmeralda walked to red team panel.
All audiences clapped their hands.
“First, Kris, you released your EP on December, right?” asked Oli.
“That’s right.” answered Kris.
“But how you manage your time if you’re singer and radio host?”
“Of course it’s hard to manage my time, but if I have the music projects, I will focus on my music while also co-hosting the radio show with Justin, anyway, he’s recently the top 40 countdown host.”
“Is that true, Justin?” asked Esmeralda.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m the host!” answered Justin, all audiences laughed.
“Anyway, Kris, I heard you can rap, right?” asked Oli.
“Hell yeah!”
“I would love to hear it.”
Kris started rapping “I’m now in Celebrity Games and I’m ready to play, pop culture, music, and movies, I can answer it! Don’t underestimate me! I don’t give a *bleeped* because those jerks mocked me!” All audiences cheered for him.
“What the *bleeped*?” asked Alyson, all audiences laughed.
“Okay, let’s begin the first round, it’s called Pop Tease!” said Oli, all audiences cheered “Question number one: True or false if Dizzie Rascal will support Red Hot Chili Peppers at their upcoming Knebworth live show?”
“I think he will be supporting them.” answered Justin.
“Yeah, he would be better if joined with Red Hot Chilli Peppers.” continued Alyson.
“I don’t think so.” Miranda answered.
“I agree with Miranda.” Dan answered.
Oli told the right answer “Okay, it’s TRUE, and 10 points for blue team!”
“Hell yeah, baby!” shouted Justin.
“Question #2: Which indie band is honoured with Outstanding Contribution to Music at the NME Awards 2012? Is it Oasis or Pulp?” Oli asked.
Esmeralda answered “It’s Oasis, of course.”
“Why you answered Oasis?” Oli asked.
“I know Oasis, and I don’t know Pulp.” All audiences laughed at Esmeralda’s answer.
“I don’t know Pulp, but I prefer Oasis.” Miranda said.
“You know what, I also take Oasis as my answer.” Kris said.
“I don’t recognize Pulp anyway.” Justin said.
Oli told the right answer “I’m sorry, you both are wrong! Pulp is the answer!”
“What!? I thought it was Oasis!” Alyson said.
“Who the hell are they?” Dan asked.
“Talk about it later on commercial break. Question #3: I’ll show you this picture!” Oli showed the picture:
M.I.A.
Oli added “This woman got in trouble after showing her middle finger during the Super Bowl Halftime show. Who is she?”
“I don’t have any idea.” Alyson said.
“I think I know, Nicki Minaj?” Dan answered.
Miranda rejected “No way, Nicki Minaj is not similar like that, that *bleeped* bitch is M.I.A.”
“I don’t recognize her.”
“She was featured on Madonna’s latest song, Give Me All Your Luvin’”
“I don’t know who is she.” Kris answered.
“Me neither.” Justin said.
“Well, 30 points for Red team!” Oli said “Last question: What is Lana Del Rey’s latest album name?”
Both Alyson and Miranda answered “Born to Die!!”
“Correct! 40 Points for each!” Oli shouted “First round is over, and here are the scores, ka-ching!” He revealed that the blue team got 50 points, while the red team got 70 points. Suddenly, the school bell rang, the contestants were about to walk away from the studio, but Oli shouted “HEY!!! COME BACK!!! Don’t go until I tell you that we’re going for the commercial break, okay, we’ll be right back for more quiz! You can go now!”
After the commercial break, Oli greeted the audiences once again, he told that the second round will be the most annoying game ever.
“The second round is… Robo-Celeb!” Oli told.
“So, that *bleeped* robot is the Robo-Celeb?” Miranda asked.
Oli answered “Hell yeah, and let me turn this on.” Oli turned on the Robo-Celeb, and the Robo-Celeb suddenly shown its’ odd face.
“I’m… Robo-Celeb, ha ha ha…” The Robo-Celeb greeted oddly until all audiences laughed.
“Don’t greet annoyingly like that!” Oli shouted.
“I like my way to talk, by the way, you haven’t gone to the bathroom, have you?”
“You’re right, I have to go to the bathroom. I leave the host task to you, but don’t annoy the contestants and the audiences!” Oli left the stage, leaving Robo-Celeb to host the round two.
“O… okay, I will give you some *bleeped* questions you have to answer, mwa ha ha ha…”
“You’re so *bleeped* annoying.” Justin commented.
“Shut the *bleeped* up, *bleeped*.”
“You called me *bleeped*!?”
Miranda stopped Justin before he went mad “Stop, Justin, let this *bleeped* robot tell the questions.”
“You’re so ugly bitch telling him.” Robo-Celeb told.
“Stop it! You’re really *bleeped* annoying!”
“Stop, we better listen to the questions.” Kris said.
“Okay, red team, takeeee the look of thiiiisss piiiictuuure.” Robo-Celeb showed the picture:
Robo-Celeb asked “Who is she?”
“Kate Middleton?” Dan answered.
“No, I think she’s Kourtney Kardashian.” Miranda answered.
“She’s Kim Kardashian, silly!” Esmeralda answered.
Dan took the final answer “Fine, she’s Kim Kardashian.”
“You’re wrrrooonggg, it’s Pippppa Middleton.” told Robo-Celeb annoyingly, all audiences laughed “You got miiinuuss 30 points!”
“What the *bleeped*!” Dan shouted.
“Blue team, it’s youuurr turn.” Robo-Celeb showed the photo:
Robo-Celeb asked “Who is he?”
Justin answered “I don’t have any idea.”
Kris answered “Me neither.”
“Oh! He’s Joe McElderry from The X Factor!” Alyson answered.
“Are you suuuure?” Robo-Celeb asked again.
“I’m sure!”
Robo-Celeb told “Yeeess, he’s Jooooe McElderry.” All audiences laughed “30 points for you!”
“Next, I want Justin and Miranda to step forward and come to me because you *bleeped* mocked me.”
“Fine, he called me whatever.” Miranda commented as she stepped forward with Justin.
“The next game is really simple, all you have to do is type the celebrity name on the keyboard, but the only problem is my keyboard is full of *bleeped* wet tissue.” Robo-Celeb continued.
“Crap!” Kris commented.
Justin took the keyboard and it was full of wet tissue sticking on the keyboard, all audiences felt gross.
“Ah, *bleeped*, for god’s sake!” Dan said.
“Gross…” Miranda shouted.
All audiences felt gross when Justin pulled away the tissue from the keyboard, and he did it.
“Justin and Miranda, I will whisper celebrity’s name to you and you have to type it out into a riddle. Miranda, you first!”
Miranda stepped first and she saw the robot was whispering something, she came close and listened what Robo-Celeb said.
“This one is for the red team, correct answer means 40 points.” Robo-Celeb said.
“Okay.” Miranda replied, she type “KYMINGE” and all audiences laughed.
“It’s Kylie Minogue.” Dan answered.
“You think it’s Kylie Minogue?” Robo-Celeb asked.
“Yes.” Dan replied.
The Robo-Celeb revealed that Dan’s answer was correct “Justin, it’s your turn.”
Justin came closer to Robo-Celeb and he licked the monitor which made all audiences laughed, the robot whispered to him, he type “NICEDICK”.
“Gross.” Alyson commented.
“Okay.” Kris said “Oh, Janice Dickinson!”
Robo-Celeb revealed that Kris’ answer was correct “Both of you, back to your seats! And here’s your *bleeped* score! *bleeped*-ching!” It was revealed that the blue team got 120 points while the red team got 80 points.
Oli finally came back “Damn, you’re really annoying as usual!”
“Anyway, Oli, you’re most *bleeped* jerk who I’ve ever seen.” Robo-Celeb mocked.
Oli shouted “That’s it! I’m shutting you down!” He turned off the robot.
“Wa… wait, you’re really *bleeped*…” Robo-Celeb didn’t finish its’ line after he shut down.
“He was annoying, wasn’t he?” asked Oli.
“YES!” all team members answered.
“Okay, I’m sorry for that, he annoyed me too. Forget about it, time for another commercial break, we’ll be right back!” Oli shouted.

After the commercial break, Oli greeted the audiences once again and he announced that they were in the final round. But before that, Oli got email from Ethan.
“Your friend Ethan had sent me this video, he said that he was a huge fan of Chelsea, and he sent this parody of the reality show based on Chelsea, please take a look.” Oli introduced and played the video.

Starring Ethan and Amanda:
MICtitlecard.jpg

Ethan knocked Amanda’s room door as he laughed to the camera, Amanda finally opened the door, but as “Nostrils”.
“Ah, *bleeped* it off.” Amanda said which made all audiences laughed, she closed the door.
MICtitlecard.jpg

“Okay, it’s time for Celebrity Police! All the team members must debate about random celebrity questions that I asked. Each strong reason gives the team getting 30 points each! Okay, why Steve Jones, Nicole Scherzinger, and Paula Abdul quit The X Factor USA? Each strong reason makes the team getting 30 points.” Oli asked after explaining.
Justin answered “He was too busy hosting on Channel 4 UK.”
“On the T4.” Alyson added.
“Maybe he was fired from the show like Cheryl Cole, he’s Welsh, while she’s British.” Dan answered.
Kris added “I know why Nicole Scherzinger was quitting, because of the controversial Rachel Crow’s elimination, she was booed by her fans.”
“Why must Rachel Crow?” Miranda asked.
“It was the main reason why Nicole Scherzinger quit.”
Esmeralda answered “I think she wants to focus on her US debut album, Killer Love, which currently only available in Europe.”
“Okay, Paula Abdul quit just because she was shocked like her previous show, Live to Dance was cancelled. Her three acts, Lakoda Rayne, Intensity, and, I forgot the boy band name who trained by her.” Alyson answered.
“I don’t think so, Alyson, Paula just want do the rehab from television shows.” Miranda rejected Alyson’s answer.
“No, I think she was fired.” Justin answered.
Suddenly the bell rang, meaning the time was up, Oli revealed “Okay, now it’s time to announce the winner, and the winner of this week Celebrity Games is BLUE TEAM!” Oli also revealed that the blue team had won with 150 points, and the red team got 140 points.
“WOO HOO!!!” Alyson cheered as all audiences cheered.
“You got Sony NEX-7 as well!” shouted Oli to all blue team members.
“Are you kidding me?” Justin asked.
“No kidding!”
Justin cheered “BOO YEAH!!”
“Anyway, that’s all for this week Celebrity Games, make sure you come back to find out if the red team will win next time, by the way, let’s dance to Madonna’s latest hit!” Oli shouted, he played Madonna’s latest single, Give Me All Your Luvin’. All team members started dancing on the stage and having fun.

Comments

Popular Posts