The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 21


New Semester!


January 2, 2012, all Jakarta Arts Boarding High School came back to the school, some were proud to be back to the school, but some weren’t. Kris and Justin had been staying since New Year’s Eve as they hosted New Year’s Eve radio show special. In fact, Justin started hosting the international chart show on IBS since New Year, but Justin still remains co-hosting the afternoon drive time show with Kris. Kris also would cover Justin on the chart show.
Meanwhile, Miranda and Alyson were talking about Khairie’s debut single, which not successful as they thought. Alyson also thinks that Henry will release his debut single under his own label.
“That’s great. I can’t wait to hear it.” said Miranda.
Alyson told “By the way, they will be performing on Jakarta Arts Music Trend, which will be broadcast LIVE on Jakarta Arts website.”
“Wow, the new music show?” asked Miranda “I wonder how are their performances.”
“C’mon, we must go to the class.”

Robby greeted all students on the class as usual, he started teaching some subjects, but all students didn’t want to leave their “relax” mode to “study” mode, they were too lazy, really lazy, except for Kris, Dan, and Amanda. Kris didn’t know what makes both Dan and Amanda more excited. He decides to find out by inviting him to be guest on the show at 4 PM.

5 PM, Kris and Justin were hosting their radio show, after they played “Cannonball” by Little Mix, they started a new segment. Kris knew that Dan wouldn’t come due to personal issues, but Dan will call or text him.
“Kris, I have an idea for the beginning of 2012.” said Justin.
“What’s that?” asked Kris.
“I have never…”
“Whoa, that’s the segment, bro?”
“Yeah, bro!” shouted Justin.
“So I must tell what I have never done in my life?”
“Of course! Okay, me first, I have never had a pet, cats or dogs, because my parents hate animals.”
“Harsh, you never have a pet, do you?”
“No, I told you already. Now it’s your turn.”
“I have never… eaten chocolate and caramel risotto.”
Justin laughed “Would you eat that risotto?”
“Of course, I wouldn’t.”
“Okay, listeners, you can tell what you never had in your life, just send email, text, or just shout in our official website.”
“Justin, I guess we’ve got texts, it’s from Tiffany, she texted that she had never come to any single concert. Tiffany, if I hold my concert once again, I hope you can come and watch me.”
“You promote your concert already, bro?”
“Justin, we should give her free ticket.”
“No! Okay, I got email from Mila, she have never gone abroad.”
“My brother, Dan, texted me, he never been MC in a single show, including assembly.”
“Your brother texted you as well, wow.”
“But he told me that he will be the host of the weekly music show in Jakarta Arts Music Trend. Wait, Jakarta Arts created online music show?”
“I never hear that news today, I can’t believe that your brother…”
“Okay, guys, we have to talk privately, anyway, send your ‘I Have Never’ text or email, I have my friend’s song, it’s’ titled ‘Stay Positive’, sung by Henry, enjoy.”
When Kris played Henry’s song on the radio, Justin looked at Jakarta Arts’ official website announcing Jakarta Arts Music Trend, broadcasting live on the website, also available to download after the premiere. Khairie, Henry, and Kris are one of the guests would be invited to the show performing live on Saturday night at 7 PM.
“Okay, I will come!” said Kris “I think the show will be good like our favorite music show.”
“You mean DahSyat, Inbox, or Inkigayo?”
“All of them.”

Friday, Dan was excited about hosting the show, he also found out that he will be cohosting with Amanda, he couldn’t believe it. So he asked her.
“Amanda, you will be hosting Jakarta Arts Music Trend too?” asked Dan.
“You should know that, silly. I will be the star of the show!” said Amanda.
“Not you, but all of us, including the guests, we all will be amazing, yo!”
“Anyway, you were in your own created boy band, why don’t you be a guest performer?”
“Sorry, but that was temporary project.”
“Fine, I’ll see you in the studio, and I wish you luck.”
“Wish you luck too.”

Meanwhile, Henry was practicing singing his own song, but he was panic. He tried again, but he went panic again.
“Man, hell no! Try again.” said Henry, he was going to sing again, but he was panic again “No! I can’t!” And he decided to call Kris at 3:30 PM.

Kris finally came to Henry’s room at 3:40 PM, Henry apologizes that he interrupted him, but Kris said it was not big deal, he knew that he must go to the radio studio at 3:50.
“You’re nervous, right? Nervous is good, but don’t too much nerve. Your song is ‘Stay Positive’, right?” asked Kris “Okay, my suggestions, practice your song many times, so you’re able to sing without making any mistakes, and read again your lyrics.”
“Okay, bro, I’m understand, in fact, my song includes not to think negative message, despite life is short, I should live my life no matter negative or positive things.”
“That’s the spirit, bro! Okay, I would love to hear your song before I leave.”
Henry sang the chorus line of his song, Kris admired him and said to him not to be nervous with relaxing before going to the stage. Henry understood Kris’ line, and he knew that Kris also had been nervous, Kris laughed.

Finally on Sunday, Dan and Amanda prepared to host the debut episode of Jakarta Arts Music Trend live. All musical guests who were invited, including Kris, Khairie, and Henry, were waiting backstage.

Meanwhile, Justin started hosting the IBS’ Top 40 Countdown show.
“Hello, everybody! You’re now listening me again on IBS’ Top 40 Countdown, the number one foreign songs chart in Indonesia and it’s based on downloads and radio airplay. Last week we had The One That Got Away by Katy Perry at number one, will she keep the top spot. Meanwhile, according to chart update, Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO will be this week’s number one. Let’s start the countdown! First, number 40 is Levels by Avicii.” explained Justin, he played the song, and he took his laptop and log on to Jakarta Arts’ official website to watch the show live.

Dan and Amanda started hosting the show.
“Hello, everyone!” greeted Dan and Amanda “You’re now watching Jakarta Arts Music Trend!”
“With me, Dan.”
“And of course with me too, Amanda. In one full hour, you will be watching full music performances from Jakarta Arts students, and it will be the same as professional music acts.”
“But still teens, they’re fresh.”
“We have Underworld, Girls’ Adrenaline, Khairie, Julie, and Una.”
“As well the special performance from my brother, Kris Neil! Maybe that’s why most viewers want to watch the show.”
“Okay, shall we begin? First up is newly formed girl group, it’s Girls’ Adrenaline!”
When Hello began performing their song on stage, Dan and Amanda went to backstage.
“I must admit it, that was great, Daniel.” said Amanda.
“Thank you, and you’re great too, Amanda.”
“How it’s going, bro?” asked Kris to Dan.
“It went well, bro!” answered Dan “I just can’t wait to see your performance.”
“Man, I can’t wait to perform!”
“You know what, Kris? You got nerve.” said Amanda.

Later, Justin phoned Kris when he played “Hit the Lights” by Selena Gomez and The Scene.
“How it’s going, bro?” asked Justin.
“You stole my question, bro! Now Khairie is performing his song, Henry will be performing soon, after Henry, it will be my turn.”
“Good luck, bro, and I still have 29 songs to be played on the show.”
“I wish you luck too, bro.” He ended the call as Henry began performing his song, he hoped that Henry’s performance would be good.
Henry sang “I woke up in the morning at 5 AM, took a shower but accidently put the paint on my hair, just got pranked, washed it again, and get dressed up in a hurry. I prepared my cereal and started eating it, but I found out that the milk is already rotten, I threw up, and I didn’t get breakfast. Is it really unlucky? Really unlucky? It’s not lucky or not, come on, it’s a life. If you got something bad and you fell down, you couldn’t care about it and think moving forward, so stay positive, be positive. And if you think something bad, you will get it, if you think something good, you will get it, so stay positive, be positive.”
“Kris, did you see Miranda?” asked Alyson.
“Wait, I thought she was with you.”
“I have to tell her something that she has a secret admirer.”
“Who is he?”
“I don’t know who, but it seems he’s shy.”
“I see.”

Miranda decided to see her dad, she knew that he wanted to tell something to her. Then Mitchell saw her.
“Hello, Miranda.” greeted Mitchell “I see you want meet Bill, right?”
“What do you want, Mitchell?” asked Miranda.
“Oh, you’re a huge fan of him? Or I should say you’re in love with him?”
“Mitchell, stop it!”
“Ah, Miranda falls in love with Bill! She’s in love with Bill!”
Bill came out from his office “Mitchell, stop saying that to Miranda! Leave us alone!”
“Fine, I will tell your secret, Miranda!” shouted Mitchell, he left
“Dad.” called Miranda.
“It’s okay, I have something I want to tell you, come in.”
 


Kris started performing Music Makes Us Falling In Love, while Dan and Amanda praised each other.
“I told you, no one likes loser, but you’re winner, we’re winner.” said Amanda.
“Anyway, how about Miranda, she’s still your rival?” asked Dan.
“Not anymore maybe, but we’re still remained frenemies, thanks to that girl group vs. boy band battle.”
“The Sundays, right?”
“Yup, I hope we can be famous together as a group.”
“I wish you luck and your band mates too.”


Miranda came in to Bill’s office, she knew that he wanted to tell that thing so much.
“Miranda, I know you’re curious but I will tell you now.” said Bill, he showed the ring box.
“No way, dad! You’re engaged!? I mean are you seriously engaged!? Okay, if you say so, I would love to move in with you.”










Comments

Popular Posts