The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 22


Public Service Announcement


Bill wasn’t shocked to hear that Miranda would love to move in with him, he thought it for a while, and finally he responded.
“Miranda, I would love you to move in with me, but… but… I don’t know why the reason is, but I can’t let you move in until I get married. I’m just not ready to move in with you, I don’t know why.”
“That’s alright, dad, I just want to ask that, is that awkward? Are you mad at me?”
“No, Miranda, I’m not mad, but I’m happy to see you again.”
“Dad, I’m sorry to interrupt you.”
“No, it’s ok, Miranda. But you must promise to come to my wedding someday, promise?”
“Promise!”

Miranda finally came out from Bill’s office, she soon met Alyson, who was excited to see Miranda.
“Alyson, what’s up?” asked Miranda.
“I got an offer!” shouted Alyson, she told:

“Kris, did you see Miranda?” asked Alyson.
“Wait, I thought she was with you.” answered Kris.
“I have to tell her something that she has a secret admirer.”
“Who is he?”
“I don’t know who, but it seems he’s shy.”
“I see.” Kris got a phone call from Gustav “Yeah, you want to talk with Alyson? Alyson, there’s a phone call from my manager.”
Alyson took Kris’ iPhone and answered the call “Hello? Is this Gustav?”
“Yeah, Alyson, I saw your own girl group performance on the internet, I heard you won the competition as well.” told Gustav “I want to offer this to you, I would love to manage your girl group as well, beside Kris.”
“Really, I mean, are you serious!?”
“Yes, I’m serious.”
“KYAAAAAA!!!”

Alyson told Miranda that she accepted the offer from Gustav, Miranda also freaked out.
“We must call Amanda, Amirah, and Esmeralda!” shouted Alyson “You call Esmeralda, I’ll call Amanda and Amirah!”
“Okay.”

The next day, Kris knew that Alyson accepted Gustavo’s offer to debut her girl group, he was happy to hear that, and he met Justin who was reading “texting while driving” article.
“What are you doing?” asked Kris.
“Finding idea for public service announcement.”
“Man, what for?” He saw the article that Justin was reading “I know, texting while driving, right? I also concern about that, maybe we should make that PSA for our show. We should record that!”
“But don’t us to voice the characters on the PSA. We should hire an actor or actress.”
“Man, I thought we will star in our PSA!”
“Btw why Alyson is happier today? She’s also always smiling.”
“She accepted Gustav’s offer yesterday, her girl group will debut.”
“Man, I’m glad Dan didn’t debut his boy band now.”
“I thought you quit!”
“I already quit!”

Kris and Justin started finding actor and actress who would be fit for their PSA one hour before their radio show began, but all the acts were deemed worst for their PSA. After 55 minutes, they found nothing for the PSA.
“All of them were worst for our PSA.” said Kris “They didn’t appreciate their lines!”
“Maybe we should hire Miranda or Alyson, or even your brother.”
“Miranda and Alyson are busy, but we should hire Dan after the show. Give me five, bro!”

The next day, Miranda and Alyson couldn’t wait to record their debut single after school in the studio, but Amanda warned them not to expect too much fame, but Miranda knew that Amanda couldn’t wait too for the recording. Alyson thought that Gustav couldn’t wait to see them.
Meanwhile, Kris and Justin were discussing their PSA, Kris knew that Dan would be rejecting the role as he took a shower last morning, he overheard his talks. Justin then saw Dan, but Dan ran away from the class, Kris and Justin started chasing him and got him in the cafeteria.
“Kris? Justin? What the hell are you doing to me!?” shouted Dan.
“Dan, we need you, really.” said Justin.
“Don’t tell me about that PSA! I don’t want to!”
“Daniel!” shouted Kris.
“Fine, I’ll portray that character, by the way you should pay me then” said Dan.
“Daniel!” shouted Kris again.

At 2 PM, Kris, Dan, and Justin came to the studio to record their PSA, but they saw Alyson and her girl group, The Sundays, recorded their debut single.
“My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive. My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive.” sang the girl group.
“No, no, no!! No expression on that song at all!” shouted Gustav.
“We showed our expression already!” shouted Miranda.
“No, your voices have no expression at all!” shouted Gustav.
“Mr. Gustav?” called Kris surprised Gustav.
“Whoa! What are you doing here?” asked Gustav.
“I want to ask you that we want to borrow your studio for our PSA recording for the radio show.” said Kris.
Justin cut “I? Use ‘we’, silly!”
“Sorry, bro.”
“You may borrow the studio, but in one condition, help me to direct The Sundays!”
“One more condition, we borrow one of the girls to star on the PSA.”

On Friday, after Ed Sheeran’s “Lego House” finished playing, Kris and Justin introduced their  own made PSA.
“We give you the director’s cut!” said Kris as he played the PSA:

“I see you at the game at the big game slash Fabian, LOL.” said Dan while texting.
“Oh Fabian, I love you as much as I text to you. OMG, is that Fabian car heading towards to me? I was stupid texting while driving.” said Amanda.
“Oh no, is that Lennox’s car?” asked Dan.
“AAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!” shouted both Dan and Amanda. The cars suddenly crashed and the “BOOM” sound was heard.
“I guess I learned my lesson, but it’s too late! Text plus driving equal DEATH!” said Dan.
“How was that? Was it great?” asked Justin.
“Share your thoughts on Facebook and Twitter! We’ll be right back after you hear this song.” said Kris played the song “Let’s hear The Sundays’ first song!” He played The Sundays’ song.

Back to yesterday, The Sundays started shooting their first music video, Alyson appeared first.
Alyson sang “Kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips.” All members appeared on screen, and Alyson sang again as all members started dancing “Kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips. It feels awkward, but it will be great, kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips. It feels awkward, but it will be great, kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips.”
All members sang and also danced “My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive. My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive.”
Amanda sang her line “Let’s do naughty making out, date me on the bar, just date me on the bar. Let’s do naughty making out, date me on the bar, just date me on the bar.”
Miranda and Esmeralda sang while they were flirting their dates “We’re all lucky couples, we’re all lucky couples, lucky, lucky couples, we’re all lucky couples, we’re all lucky couples, touch the lips, touch, touch the lips.”
All members sang the chorus line again and danced “My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive. My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive.”
Amirah stopped by in front of a teenage boy who dated him “We’re so close to get many love, feel so hot, hot receiving the kiss, we’re so close to get many love, feel so hot, hot receiving the kiss.”
Esmeralda continued the line “We’re so close to get many love, feel so hot, hot receiving the kiss, we’re so close to get many love, feel so hot, hot receiving the kiss.” She was kissed by her date after that.
All members were kissed by their dates.
Alyson sang again “Kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips. Kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips. It feels awkward, but it will be great, kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips. It feels awkward, but it will be great, kiss my lips, baby, kiss my lips.”
All backup dancers came and dance alongside The Sundays as they sang “My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive. My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive, I feel alive, I feel alive.”
Miranda sang her final line while she was convincing her date to stay “Baby, please stay with me, please just stay with me, please just stay with me, please just stay with me. Baby, please stay with me, please just stay with me, please just stay with me, please just stay with me.” Finally she was kissed by her date.
Finally they ended the song “My first kiss, I feel alive, my first kiss, I feel alive.”










Comments

Popular Posts