Celebrity Games 2 Episode 2


Hi, my name is Oli, now it’s time to go to the studio, baby! Definitely Holly is there for lead her team to win, boom bitches! There’s also Luke from Unnatural Murders who attempts to defeat her team! Every week the team must answer the pop culture questions correctly as the many as they can to win the show and make it popular! It’s Celebrity Games! Season Two!
***
Oli came and shouted happily as the live studio audiences cheered and clapped their hands, he ran to the stage and greeted the viewers “Hello, welcome back to Celebrity Games, let’s meet our team captains, first up is Holly!”
Holly greeted the viewers and the audiences “Hi, there!”
“Who’s on your team, Holly?”
Holly introduced her team members “You know these characters, first up is Faiz! And another Her Life as Amanda character, it’s Lizzy!”
Lizzy gave an air kiss to the viewers and the audiences, Oli gave her an air kiss too, and Lizzy air kissed back.
“I just pretended, baby, and you’re not beautiful.” commented Oli.
“What’s that supposed to mean?!” shouted Lizzy overdramatically.
“Forget it, and the second team captain, it’s Luke!” shouted Oli as Luke greeted the viewers and audiences “Wow, you look really cool, you wore green shirt with white t-shirt and black jeans, I think those fit you.”
“Thanks, bro, and guys, I’m really cool, aren’t I?”
The audiences answered and cheered “Yes!”
“You’re not cool, because I’m cooler than you, Luke!” shouted Oli, which made audiences booed him and Luke gave him a thumb down, Oli asked Luke “Who’s on your team, by the way.”
Luke introduced “He’s really cool Malaysian, and it’s Henry! And sexy lady from Teen Secret Agent, it’s Vivian!”
Henry and Vivian greeted the viewers and the audiences as they cheered.
“Henry, you’re the coolest Malaysian boy that I’ve ever met.” praised Oli.
“Really, thank you so much, I’m really lucky I’m wearing this blue shirt with black t-shirt and black jeans, and I think Luke is cooler than me in fashion.”
“Yeah, he’s cooler than you, and I’m cooler than you too!” said Oli, which he received boos again from the audiences, and Holly laughed at Oli.
“Honestly, that’s the reality, guys!” said Oli, once again, the audiences booed on him, Oli replied “Whatever you said, guys.”
“Yeah, we’re cooler than you, Oli.” told Luke “High-five, bro!” Henry gave him two high fives.
“And let’s start the first round, it’s Pop Tease! First question worth 10 points, here you go, it’s about Celebrity Big Brother! Who mocked Speidi or we should say as Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag after they come back to the house, is it Ryan, Razor, or Rylan?” asked Oli.
“It’s obviously Rylan Clark, he’s the fan favorite among Celebrity Big Brother contestants, he’s really f***ing jerk.” said Luke.
“I hate him too.” Henry said “But I hate Speidi the most.”
“It’s Rylan Clark?” said Holly.
“You have to answer.” said Luke.
Holly replied “I’ve already answered, Luke, it’s Rylan Clark.”
Oli told “Let’s see…, it’s Rylan Clark who mocked them! 10 points for both teams! Question number two, who suffered a wardrobe malfunction while competing on Dancing On Ice, is it Lauren Goodger, Pamela Anderson, or Shayne Ward?”
“I never heard the show at all.” told Henry.
“C’mon, you’re Malaysian, bro! At least you’d heard the show, it’s on ITV Granada I think.” said Vivian.
“I think not.”
Holly replied “Dancing on Ice is from Britain, or we should say the ice skating version of Dancing with the Stars, or the british version, Strictly Come Dancing, I really know the news, so I will answer Pamela Anderson, she suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she was doing a ‘safe me’ performance.”
Vivian answered “It’s Lauren Goodger, she’s from TOWIE, so she easily enjoys wardrobe malfunction.”
Oli replied “So you think she can show her cunt to the audience?”
“No, the show is broadcast live, there’s really embrarrassing if she shows her private parts.”
Luke said “At least she can show the side of her boobs.” Then all audience members laughed.
“Stop it!” shouted Henry.
“So, Luke’s team, you answered Lauren Goodger, and your answer is… obviously wrong!” shouted Oli.
“Oh man!” shouted Luke.
“You don’t get 20 points, Luke’s team.”
Lizzy asked “What about us?”
“Holly’s team, you answered Pamela Anderson, your answer is so correct!” shouted Oli.
“Yeah!” shouted Lizzy.
“You’re smart on the pop culture, Holly.” praised Faiz.
“Thank you,” replied Holly.
Luke said “Show us the evidence if Pamela Anderson really suffered wardrobe malfunction!”
Oli said “Here we go,” he showed the picture of Pamela Anderson suffering wardrobe malfunction:
“Whoa, I can see the side of her t***!” shouted Luke.
“The last question worth 30 points, which of the Teen Mom cast is pregnant with her second child, is it Amber, Farrah, or Jennelle?” asked Oli.
“I never watch the show, neither 16 & Pregnant.” said Henry “They screwed MTV’s focus on airing music videos, they f***ing gramorize teen pregnancy, as well as having child out of wedlock, it’s really sinful s***.”
Luke added “In fact, most women in America got pregnant without getting married, and it proved in those MTV reality shows. I never watch the show either, but I will answer Jennelle!”
Faiz asked “How did you know that?”
Luke answered “I’m just guessing” Then all audience members laughed.
Lizzy answered “I don’t know, I never watched those shows either, but I think Amber.”
Faiz said “If you’re wrong, I will impregnate you.”
Lizzy reacted “What’s that supposed to mean?”
Holly said “You can’t do that, Faiz, like Henry said, it’s really sinful, okay, you’re not impregnating Lizzy if she’s wrong, okay?”
Lizzy thanked “Thank you very much, Holly”
Oli announced “You know what, Lizzy, you’re wrong.”
Faiz shouted “Lizzy, I’ll seriously impregnate you!”
Lizzy reacted overdramatically “You’re so hurtful, Faiz!”
Holly said “Don’t worry, he won’t impregnate you, Lizzy. And Faiz, if you impregnate her, I’ll kick your ass!”
Faiz replied “Go on.”
Vivian replied “Alright, alright, can everyone stop overreacting dramatically? And Oli, is Jennelle right?”
Oli answered “Hold on, I’m showing the picture of the Teen Mom cast member who is pregnant again.” He showed the picture:
“Who is this pregnant bitch?” asked Oli.
Luke answered “Um, it’s… Jennelle, right?”
Oli revealed “Yeah! You’re correct, it’s Jennelle Evans!”
Luke commented “This is my lucky shot.”
Holly: 30Luke: 40
“And this is the end of the first part of the first round, the scores are… ka-ching!!” shouted Oli revealing the scores as the audience members gave them applause.



“And the second part of the first round is Oli Vs., and let’s see the VT to see it what all about.” said Oli.
***
It’s Oli versus…Miranda from The Musical Life of Kris Neil!! In the Stack of Science Books Challenge!!
Oli greeted the viewers in a silent library besides Miranda “Hi, I’m Miranda, and that’s Miranda, oh no, today we will be playing the Stack of Science Books Challenge, basically you have to find 15 science books and stack them into three categories, physics, chemistry, and biology.”
Miranda said “I can do that and I love books.”
“You really like books, but we have to keep quiet because this is library, and guys, you have to decide who’s gonna win the challenge, the correct answer worth 50 points.”
***
Oli asked “Who do you think gonna win the challenge? Holly’s team?”
Holly answered “Miranda’s going to win the challenge.”
Oli asked Luke “What about you, Luke’s team.”
Luke answered “You will win the challenge.”
Oli told “Let’s have a look then.”
***
“Oli, are you ready?” asked the librarian.
Oli shouted “I am!”
“Miranda, are you ready?”
Miranda shouted “I’m ready.”
“Ready, set, go!!” shouted the librarian, after that, Oli and Miranda started finding 15 science books in the library, they had to find 5 biology books, 5 chemistry books, and 5 physics books. Oli soon came back with his 15 books, he started stacking them as Miranda came. Oli finished stacking the books, but the librarian told him that he was wrong. Oli soon checked his books, and he took two books from the chemistry stack. While Miranda carefully picked her books to stack, she took three books and put them back and took another three books. Oli finally came back and put the two books in the chemistry stack, however, the librarian told him that he was still wrong. Then Miranda came back and put her books, the librarian checked her stacks, and she gave two thumbs up, which mean… Miranda won!!
“YEAH!!!” Shouted Miranda.
“Miranda is the winner!!” shouted Oli.
***
All audience members gave applause to the VT, Oli revealed “Which means Holly’s team gets 50 points!!”
Holly and her team members screamed “YEAH!!”
Luke: 40Holly: 80“And the scores are… ka-ching!!”



All audience members gave applause to both teams and Oli, while Holly’s team started celebrating.
“It’s now time for the second round! We have CelebTeen Magazine cover in my LCD screen and we have four games to play, but you have to pick one. We have Headline News, Surprise Singing, Who Wants To Be Mutiple Choice Answerer and Celebrity Feud. And the team who has the right to choose is Holly’s team.” said Oli.
Holly asked Faiz “Faiz, what would you like?”
“Let’s try Surprise Singing.” said Faiz.
“Okay, Surprise Singing, in this game, one member from each team must sing while being distracted from various obstacles, so Holly’s team got the first.” said Oli.
Lizzy raised her hand “I’m gonna sing.” She stood up and took the microphone.
“Okay, Lizzy, your song is… Starships, DJ, hit it!” shouted Oli.
As the music started, Lizzy started dancing and singing “Let's go to the beach, each, let's go get away, they say, what they gonna say? Have a drink, clink, found the bud light, bad bitches like me, is hard to come by, the patron own, let's go get it on, the zone own, yes, I'm in the zone, is it two, three? Leave a good tip. I’mma blow off my money and don't give two s***s. I'm on the floor, floor, I love to dance, so give me more, more, 'till I can't stand, get on the floor, floor, like it's your last chance.” Later a mysterious guy started sneaking behind her, while she continued singing “If you want more, more, then here I am. Starships were meant to fly, hands up, and touch the sky, can't stop, 'cause we're so high, let's do this one more time, Starships…” Later her belly started being tickled by the mysterious guy behind her “AAAARRGH!! NO!!”
“Oh no!” shouted Holly “Are you kidding me, Oli?”
“I told you, there will be obstacles. Okay, 30 points for Holly’s team!” said Oli “Now it’s Luke’s Team’s turn, who’s gonna sing?”
“I am.” said Henry raised his hands, he walked leaving the panel and took the microphone.
“Henry, you can rap, right?”
“Of course, I like rapping.”
“Your song will be Sugar by Flo Rida, DJ, hit it!”
Henry started rapping “Hey, I've got a mouth full of cavities. Sweet tooth, full of mama, like sugar to me. So my love with the lips, put a bug in the ear tone. Shawty gotta kiss, it's an emergency. Spit sprung for the taste, addicted to her gloss. Won't smile this way, baby I rub it off. Put my tongue in your face A little mistletoe, sippin’ Gram I A. I’m a fan all day. Do me that favor, cuz I like your flavor. My manage behavior; I’m into your major.” While Henry rapping, he didn’t notice that the producer released a big spider behind him, Henry continued rapping “My hood, now and later, throw back like a pager. Pretty much, you’re givin’ me a sugar rush. Lil mama, give me high blood pressure when you blush. Lips feel soft as a feather when we touch, Shawty…” Then he saw a big spider and he screamed “SPIDER!!” The music suddenly stopped.
“20 points for Luke’s team! And the score by the end of the round, ka-ching!” shouted Oli showed the scores, audience members gave applause to both teams.
Luke: 60
Holly: 110
 



“And now it’s time for the round three, Celebrity Police! Both teams must debate on a celebrity news and discuss why they have to do so, the team with the strongest reason will receive 70 points. Okay, the topic of this week is… Taylor Swift and Harry Styles getting back together, should they or shouldn’t they?”
Faiz answered “They shouldn’t, Harry dumped her and he isn’t deserved to get a second chance to get together with Taylor Swift.”
Vivian answered “I think she should get back together, she should apologize him for his mistake. Harry Styles is one of One Direction members to date with, she should get back together with him.”
Faiz said “Not, he’s a douche, he’s a jerk who ruined the relationship.”
Luke replied “She feels regret for dumping him.”
Holly replied “Wait a sec, I thought Harry dumped her, if she wants to date him again, Harry will use him for publicity only.”
Vivian denied “They’re not going to, in fact both of them fell in love, and I think it’s time to get back together for them.”
Henry said “Yeah, Harry is such a nice guy, and Taylor is such a beautiful sweetheart.”
“Harry is a jerk!” shouted Luke.


Suddenly the bell rang, which mean the debate was over, Oli announced “Oh, that’s it! The debate is over! And I can tell you that the winning team is… Luke’s Team!!”

 Holly: 110
 Luke: 130
Luke, Henry, and Vivian cheered as the audience members gave them applause, while Holly gave a thumb down to Luke’s team.
“That’s it for this week’s Celebrity Games, I hope we can meet together again next time, see you and let’s dance!” shouted Oli, he played Taylor Swift’s We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. All panelists started dancing and having fun, and then they said goodbye to all audience members and viewers.


Comments

Popular Posts