The Musical Life of Kris Neil 3 Episode 12-13 (FINAL EPISODE)


Few weeks before the graduation day, all Jakarta Arts 12th graders saw the final test results in front of the locker room, including Kris, Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Henry, Justin, and Amanda. They took a deep breath and they had really worked very hard for the final test, they looked for their final score. Justin finally saw that he passed the exam.
“Yeah! I passed!” shouted Justin.
Alyson cheered “Thank God I passed too!!!”
“Hell yeah, I passed!!” shouted Henry.
“Yeah, I passed the final test, we can graduate.” said Amanda.
Kris, Dan, and Miranda were still searching for the scores, and their futures were still uncertain as Robby called them and their classmates to gather in the classroom. Kris, Dan, and Miranda asked him if they passed the final test.
Robby answered “You all did it, you got the highest scores.” All cheered and screamed with joy, and he replied “Yeah, and Dan received the highest score for the final test.”
“What?! No way!!” shouted Dan.
“Congratulations, bro!! You did it!!” shouted Kris hugged his brother.
“Congratulations!!” shouted Miranda.
Kris started remembering the moments when he attend Jakarta Arts for the first time, from meeting Miranda, Alyson, Lewbert, and Robby, getting a recording contract, touring all around the world, and meeting new friends.
“So, what’s up, sir?” asked Miranda to Robby.
“I have big announcement and you’ll hear it soon.” replied Robby.
All Kris’ classmates sat down on the chair as Robby came to the class to give a big announcement.
“Guys, congratulations, you all passed the final test, and the graduation day is really near from now, we just only few days away…”
Henry gave a locket to Miranda, and she received it, she opened the locket and found the inscription “I Love You – Henry.”
Miranda replied “Thanks, but… I don’t know, this is really hard…”
Henry asked “You don’t love me anymore?”
“I don’t know if I love you, but it’s really hard, I possibly get the scholarship from Juilliard.”
Robby announced “And one of our friends received the scholarship from Juilliard, and that person is Miranda, and she will be taking music.”
All students gave applause for Miranda as they cheered to congratulate her for receiving the scholarship.
“You got that scholarship, Miranda, you did it.” said Henry “Eventhough we’re far away, I will still love you, and I promise I’ll wait for you.”
“You don’t get it, I’m really afraid I will meet a guy like you and develop crush on him, and I’m sorry, this relationship is not working at all.”
Robby continued the announcement “Thankfully, Juilliard finally made another delight decision, another decision is also offered for the scholarship from Juilliard, and that person is Alyson, who will be taking drama.”
“I did it! I did it!!” cheered Alyson as all gave her applause.
“You did it, Alyson! You did it!” shouted Dan.
“Congratulations to both of you, Miranda and Alyson.” said Robby “Is something wrong, Miranda?” Robby noticed that Miranda wasn’t smiling.
“I’m fine, sir, and I’m really happy.”
Alyson met Miranda after the class over, she was shocked that Miranda had broken up with Henry.
“You broke up with him?”
Miranda replied “I don’t actually love Henry as I love Zeke, and he wants to stay in Jakarta, while I want to go the New York with you, attending Juilliard.”
“That’s really hard decision for you.”
“Totally, I feel bad for Henry.”
Kris walked to the teacher’s room, only to see Robby who was packing his stuffs and tidying his table.
“Mr. Robby, can I talk to you in private?” asked Kris.
“Sure.” Robby then asked the other teachers to leave for a while.
“Sir, I’m even cooler than the past three years, you said that I’m your favorite student, and you’re my favorite teacher of all time, and I want to say I…, thank you, thank you so much, sir, thank you.”
“You’re the coolest student I’ve ever met, Kris.”
“And you’re the coolest teacher I’ve ever met.”
“I think I would like to say…, thank you too, thanks for everything for the past three years.” Robby then hugged Kris “We’re leaving Jakarta Arts at the same time.”
“And we’re attending college at the same time as well, but you’re pursuing the master degree, and I wish you luck.” Kris later left the teacher’s room and went to the radio studio to host the show.
“In 5, 4, 3, 2…” said Dennis.
“It’s another On Air with Kris and Justin!” shouted Kris.
“I’m Justin!” shouted Justin.
“I’m Kris, and we’re now live!” shouted Kris.
“And we have a special announcement for you guys, but first, let’s hear this song!” said Justin as he played the song, he later asked Kris “Are you sure do you want to quit hosting?”
“I mean not forever, I just need take a break, I need to focus on my college and my music career, I just feel I need to focus on that, but I would love to return.”
Justin replied “Yeah, bro, I remember when we first time hosted this radio show, thanks to you, I’m famous radio DJ now. I know we struggled, but our show received many listeners all around the country, so I would love to see you back hosting the show with me, so thank you so much.”
“Thank you so much, Justin.”
Meanwhile, Dan and Henry were packing their stuffs to prepare to leave Jakarta Arts, Henry got an idea, he asked Dan “So, what’s your best moment in Jakarta Arts?”
“Why you suddenly ask that?”
“I just want to know.”
Dan revealed his best moment in Jakarta Arts “The showcase, I mean our final performance show in Gelora Bung Karno Stadium.”
“I think the same, we had so much fun performing there in front of audience, as well as the global audience.”
Dan walked and opened the door as he heard someone knocked the door, he saw a girl in front of  him, and he knew she was Candice “Candice?”
“Hi, Dan, long time no see.”
“Yeah, and how’s Romania?” asked Dan.
Candice didn’t answer, but said “I need to see Kris, I need to confess.”
“He’s hosting the radio show now,”
“Thank you so much.” Candice immediately left.
Henry asked Dan “Is she Candice?”
“Yeah, she needs to confess something, we know Candice didn’t reply Kris’ messages, so she might be in love with someone else.”
Henry was surprised “No! We have to stop her!”
“Let her go, just let her confess!”
Meanwhile, Alyson called Khairie once again to talk about their marriage after graduation, however, before she had done that, she received text from Khairie.
“I got a message.” Alyson opened the message and read “Alyson, how dare you, you cheated on me! You slept with Lewbert and Mitchell after the showcase, and you even did a threesome, you’re a bitch, Alyson. I no longer love you, our engagement is epic fail – Khairie.” Alyson started to be sad “No, I didn’t sleep with them.”
Miranda came “Alyson, why are you really sad? We got our scholarship, and you’re really sad now.”
Alyson replied “I’m really sad that we must leave Jakarta Arts, we have so much memories in past three years, but… Khairie dumped me.” Alyson started crying.
Miranda hugged Alyson “I’m really sorry for that.”
At the radio studio, Candice came in and saw Kris and Justin hosting the show, she told to Dennis that she wanted to talk with him. Dennis nodded and call Kris to take a commercial break, Kris agreed and played another song. Kris finally met Candice.
“Candice!” called Kris.
“Kris!” Candice hugged Kris “I miss you so much.”
“I miss you too.” Kris kissed Candice two times “I love you.”
“I love you too.”
Justin came and greeted Candice “Hi, Candice, how’s Romania?”
“I better not to speak about it, and I graduated early, I can stay here for a while until you graduate.”
“Nice to see you again after all, and I’ll let you take your time with Kris, Candice.” Justin left.
Kris announced “I’m going to UCLA to continue my study.”
Candice replied “Me too.” She hugged Kris again.
In few days, all Jakarta Arts 12th graders started packing their bags to leave Jakarta Arts, they also started preparing for graduation day, they were excited to graduate, but for Alyson, she was still really sad because Khairie called off their engagement. Meanwhile, Robby finished tidying his table, he packed his bag and finally left the teacher’s room. He walked around the school and most students really thanked him nearby, Robby just smiled and he would love to see them at the graduation day. And he saw Lewbert and Mitchell who were talking and making fun on him, as well as the plan to make Alyson expelled by announcing her engagement in the crowd, but Robby stopped and warned them not to do that, and then he left.
“Looks like that dumbass doesn’t know that we broke Alyson’s engagement to Khairie.” said Mitchell.
“Hell yeah, we texted him by the way.” said Mitchell.
Finally, on graduation day, all Jakarta Arts students were wearing their red graduation robe and walking to the hall to graduate, meanwhile, Alyson was in the ladies’ restroom while looking at the pictures of herself with Khairie.
“Alyson, there you are.” said Miranda “We’re going to graduate, and you’re here, don’t be sad, there are many boys you can date with.”
“I can’t forget about him.”
“You’re not alone, Alyson, let’s go, everyone’s waiting.” Miranda held Alyson’s hand and started walking out from the restroom to the hall, however, on the way, they saw Khairie was talking to another girl.
“Khairie, no!” said Alyson.
Mitchell finally came “You see, since you cheated on Khairie with us, he’s been dating with my cousin, and you can’t get him back.”
“I don’t sleep with you, and I don’t sleep with Lewbert either!” replied Alyson.
Mitchell said “Go on, but at least you slept with us.”
“I never slept with you two! And I’m still a virgin! I already swore that I won’t have sex before I get married!” slammed Alyson.
Khairie overheard Alyson “I’m sorry, I need to see Alyson.” He said to the girl who he had been dating, he greeted Alyson “Alyson, hi, you’re still a virgin?”
“I never slept with Lewbert and Mitchell, they lied to you.” answered Alyson.
Mitchell denied “No, I didn’t lie to you, she did!”
The girl said “She’s a bitch, she’s a whore who always cheats on you!”
Alyson said “Khairie, honestly, I still love you.” She kissed Khairie.
“You know what, Alyson, I do too.” Khairie kissed Alyson again.
“Ugh!! No!” shouted Mitchell and the girl.
“Damn it!!” The girl stormed off.
Miranda blocked Mitchell “Tell me honestly, did you lie to Khairie?”
“I didn’t lie to him!” denied Mitchell.
“Alyson’s still a virgin, just admit it and confess!” yelled Miranda.
“Fine! Damn you, bitch!” Mitchell stormed off.
“It’s good for you to be back.” said Alyson as she gave the engagement ring to Khairie and she whispered to him.
“Okay.” said Khairie.
Kris, Dan, Henry, Justin, and Amanda came and told that they were searching for them, later, Robby came and talked to Kris to give the graduation speech despite Dan actually received the highest score, but Robby wanted Kris to give the speech.
Lewbert came “Well, well, well, looks like we’re graduating, but I’m gonna be more famous than you in the future.”
Robby replied “I think not, you’re not graduating!” Which all of them were shocked.
Lewbert was shocked the most “Why!?”
Robby revealed “You skipped all your classes on the last week before the final test, you also failed your final test.”
“But my score…”
“I’d given penalty for that, so you didn’t pass the final test actually no matter how high your score, you’re not graduating, instead, you’re forced to go to summer school in order to graduate, if you fail, you will repeat your 12th grade, oh in addition, Mitchell has to go to the summer school too, I heard you two talking bad about me, so I gave you two penalty.”
Lewbert yelled “No! This is totally unfair!” He stormed off.
“C’mon, guys, we’re going to the hall, it’s  your graduation.” asked Robby.
“Yes, sir!” replied all.
“Kris, wait!” called Khairie, he then whispered something to Kris, Kris nodded.
Finally, the graduation occurred, the event started with the opening ceremony, greetings from the Jakarta Arts principal, who was also leaving, the current foundation leader, as well the performances by 10th and 11th graders, and finally all 12th graders performed their song “Friendship Lasts Forever”
All sang “Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Oooh…”
Miranda sang “High school wasn’t mean forever, we may not stay together, as we will go in our separate ways.”
Justin sang “I know it will be the time when we separate, and I know it’s not really easy to see you all go.”
Amanda sang “We have shared the first moments until the last moments together, but there will be the time to say goodbye.”
All sang “Although we’re far away, I will always remember what you said, I will always remember you, nothing left to forget, because I really know that this friendship won’t be over and will be lasting forever. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, this friendship will be lasting forever.”
Henry sang “It’s my last chance to tell you something, it’s my last chance to let me shine to bring you music one more time together.”
Dan sang “To make it shine once again before we are saying goodbye.”
Kris sang “We have shared the first moments until the last moments together but there will be the time to say goodbye.”
All sang “Although we’re far away, I will always remember what you said, I will always remember you, nothing left to forget, because I really know that this friendship won’t be over and will be lasting forever.”
Alyson sang “Friendship lasts forever… Oh… Yeah… Although we’re far away, this friendship lasts forever.”
All sang again “Although we’re far away, I will always remember what you said, I will always remember you, nothing left to forget, because I really know that this friendship won’t be over and will be lasting forever. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Don’t forget that our friendship lasts forever.”
All audience members, including families, friends, the juniors, teachers, Candice, and Khairie, gave them standing ovation. Then all graduating seniors got back into their seat except Kris, who was giving the speech.
Kris gave his speech “Principal of Jakarta Arts Boarding High School, all the teachers, dadies and gentlemen, boys and girls, thank you for being here to see us graduate, of course we should thank to God to let us gathering in Jakarta Arts Boarding High School hall. Jakarta Arts High School made us gaining more confidence to perform any type of performing arts, like music, dancing, and even acting, but sadly, we’re leaving Jakarta Arts, and not only us will be leaving, but also my favorite teacher, Mr. Robby.”
Bill said to Robby “Wow, he mentioned you, bro!”
All teachers gave applause to Robby.
“But some of our friends left Jakarta Arts due to personal reason, but that doesn’t mean they can’t pursue their ambition to be famous, such as our friends, Khairie and Candice, who are here.”
All students gave applause to Khairie and Candice.
“But that doesn’t matter, they’re still part of Jakarta Arts big family, they’re still our friends, we began attending Jakarta Arts until we got our endings in here, but there are still endings to be unlocked, but it’s up to yourself to follow your dream. I’m so sorry, I’m not actually prepared for this, but I believe I can do this.”
“You can do this, bro!” shouted Dan.
“Yeah!!” shouted all students.
“Thank you, Dan, and guys, and Jakarta Arts students, this is the end of the beginning of our career, we have so much unforgettable memories from this school. I’m Kris Neil, thanks for listening, and we’re graduating, but before you throw your caps in the air, I’d like to call Khairie and Alyson to the stage.” Kris ended his speech.
“Khairie! Khairie! Khairie!!” shouted all male students.
“Alyson! Alyson! Alyson!!” shouted all female students.
Khairie and Alyson walked to the stage, and Khairie started speaking “Whoa, I don’t know why we’re here, but looks like we’re honored.”
“Yeah, I got my Broadway debut on my senior year.”
“That’s really good, Alyson.”
“Thank you so much, and you guys, thanks for supporting me on my Broadway debut.” Alyson later saw Khairie kneeled in front of her “Khairie?”
“I love you, Alyson, I love you, although I didn’t trust you before your graduation,” Khairie took his box from his pocket, and he opened it and showed the ring “Would you marry me?”
Alyson was shocked, and she saw all audience members encouraging her to say yes, and she answered “I do! I would marry you!”
All students cheered and gave them applause as Khairie put a ring on Alyson.
“That proves that I’m still loving you, Alyson, but if we’re engaged now, why don’t we get married now?” asked Khairie, which made all students cheered.
“Yes, I would love to!” answered Alyson.
Khairie took another box where another ring inside, Alyson took and opened it.
Khairie said “I, Khairie, take thee, Alyson, to be my official wife, to have and to hold from this day toward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.”
Alyson replied “I, Alyson, take Khairie, Alyson, to be my official husband, to have and to hold from this day toward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.”
Khairie pulled the ring from Alyson’s finger and placed the ring on her finger again “With this Ring I thee wed, and I say I take you as my wife.”
Alyson placed the ring on Khairie’s finger “With this Ring I three wed, and I say I take you as my husband.”
“You may kiss me.” said Khairie.
Alyson kissed Khairie’s lips as she threw her graduation cap on the air, then all graduates threw their graduation caps on the air.
“I would like to call my best friend, Miranda, to the stage, to sing with me.” said Alyson.
Miranda walked to the stage and asked Alyson “Which song?”
“Bye Bye by Mariah Carey, we should say goodbye to all our friends and our teachers in Jakarta Arts.”
“Or I think we have to call Amanda, Esmeralda, and Amirah, to sing together as The Sundays!”
“Yeah, good idea, Amanda, Esmeralda, Amirah, come here!” called Alyson.
Amanda, Esmeralda, and Amirah walked to the stage, and they started singing together with Miranda and Alyson “This is for my peoples who just lost somebody, your best friend, your baby, your man, or your lady, put your hand way up high, we will never say bye. Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers, friends and cousins,, this is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers, lift your head to the sky 'cause we will never say bye.”
Esmeralda sang the first line “As a child there were them times, I didn't get it but you kept me in line, I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes, on Sunday mornings, and I missed you, but I'm glad we talked through.”
Amirah sang “All them grown folk things, separation brings, you never let me know it, you never let it show because, you loved me and obviously, there's so much more left to say if you were with me today face to face.”
Alyson sang “I never knew I could hurt like this, and everyday life goes on like, ‘I wish I could talk to you for awhile’, miss you but I try not to cry, as time goes by.”
Miranda continued “And it's true that you've reached a better place, still I'd give the world to see your face, and I'm right here next to you, but it's like you're gone too soon, now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye.”
All sang “bye bye bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye bye bye, bye bye.”
Amanda sang “And you never got the chance to see how good I've done, and you never got to see me back at number one, I wish that you were here to celebrate together, I wish that we could spend the holidays together.”
Amirah sang “I remember when you used to tuck me in at night, with the Teddy Bear you gave to me that I held so tight, I thought you were so strong, you'd make it through whatever, it's so hard to accept the fact you're gone forever.”
Alyson sang “I never knew I could hurt like this, and everyday life goes on like, ‘I wish I could talk to you for awhile’, miss you but I try not to cry, as time goes by.”
Miranda continued “And it's true that you've reached a better place, still I'd give the world to see your face, and I'm right here next to you, but it's like you're gone too soon, now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye.”
All sang “bye bye bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye bye bye, bye bye bye bye bye bye, bye bye. This is for my peoples who just lost somebody, your best friend, your baby, your man, or your lady, put your hand way up high, we will never say bye. Mamas, daddies, sisters, brothers, friends and cousins,, this is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers, lift your head to the sky 'cause we will never say bye.”
Alyson sang balladly “I never knew I could hurt like this, and everyday life goes on like, ‘I wish I could talk to you for awhile’, miss you but I try not to cry, as time goes by. And it's true that you've reached a better place, still I'd give the world to see your face, and I'm right here next to you, but it's like you're gone too soon, now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye.” While the rest sang “Bye bye bye bye bye bye”, she sang “It’s hard to say bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, So come on sombody sing with me wave your hands up high, cause this is for my peoples who just lost somebody, so this is for everybody, just lift your head to the sky, cause we will never say bye bye.”
All audience members gave them standing ovation and they really The Sundays’ version of Mariah Carey’s Bye Bye.
Meanwhile, Robby called Kris, Dan, and Candice “Guys, this is your acceptance letters for your future, just open it, and good luck.”
Kris, Dan, and Candice received the acceptance letters from UCLA, they opened them together, Dan and Candice found out that they were rejected by the college, while Kris was admitted.
“No way!” shouted Dan and Candice at the same time.
“You’re both rejected?” asked Kris “Looks like…”
“Bro, this is your only chance to attend UCLA! You shouldn’t give up the offer!” shouted Dan.
“Looks like I will be looking for another movie offer, and Kris, take that offer, this is your last chance, but before that, you’re going on tour once again.” said Candice.
Kris agreed “Yeah, thanks, but I wish you luck for your future, I hope I see you in L.A.”
“Not before you invite us to go on tour, we’re going together all around the world.” offered Dan “Candice?”
“Let’s do this!” said Kris “We’re going on tour all around the world once again in the summer!”
Meanwhile, Henry greeted Khairie and he congratulated “Wow, I didn’t expect you’re getting married here, but congratulations, this is another happy ending of the beginning.”
“Thank you, and how about you? I heard Miranda is going to Juilliard with Alyson, and I’m in too.”
“I didn’t get the scholarship, and when I apply for a college in New York, I was rejected, and I broke up with Miranda, but we remain friends. I’m attending college in Jakarta, and I will get my recording contract too in here.”
“Good luck with that, bro.” said Khairie.
Meanwhile, Amanda greeted Lewbert and Mitchell, who didn’t graduate and was forced to attend summer school “Hi,”
“This is totally unfair, we’re not graduating!!” shouted Lewbert.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure you can pass summer school to graduate.” said Amanda “But, I heard you won’t get official diploma from Jakarta Arts, but from National Education Department instead, looks great, but your future…”
Lewbert and Mitchell finally stormed off and walked away from school, Amanda just said goodbye.
Justin asked “Why they’re walking away?”
“I just told the truth.” replied Amanda.
“This is the end of the beginning after all.” replied Justin “This is also goodbye.” He hugged Amanda.
Kris, Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Henry, Khairie, and Candice came and joined the group hug.
“Before we’re leaving, I have an idea.” said Henry “I told all the graduates.”
All the graduates, Candice, and Khairie came to the stage to give their final performance for Jakarta Arts, starting from Kris playing the keyboard.
Henry rapped “This is for you Jakarta Arts, the time has come, this is our last performance for you, Jakarta Arts.”
Justin sang “The time has come, and we need to say goodbye, we’ll leave you all in tears in our eyes, we have lot of fun, we have lot of cheers, and we have the bad moments, thanks for teaching us, and it’s time for us to say goodbye.”
Dan sang “For three years in here, we’d been studying in here,”
Alyson sang “In Jakarta Arts, Indonesia’s greatest high school!”
Miranda sang “We hope you remember us, and please wish us luck.”
Candice sang “And we will always remember this school.”
All sang “Thanks for teaching us, and it’s time for us to say goodbye. We have gone to say goodbye, eventhough we want to stay, it’s time for us to go, and we’ll be back someday.” All audience members started waving their hands as all sang “Time to go, time to go, time to go, time to go, time to go, so we hope Jakarta Arts will have more talents to develop, and one more time before we go, it’s saying goodbye.”
All audience members stood up while waving hands and started singing “Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors. Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors. Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors. Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors.”
Justin sang “We’ll miss you!”
All sang “Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors.”
“We have so much fun!” sang Henry.
All sang as all the graduates walked off the stage, except Kris, who was still plaing the keyboard “Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors.”
“We’ll miss you all!” sang Miranda “See you next time!”
All sang the last line “Goodbye, Jakarta Arts seniors…”
Kris stood up and shouted “Goodbye, Jakarta Arts!!”
All the graduates walked away from the hall, then they left Jakarta Arts Boarding School, they cheered and hugged each other.
“WE’RE GRADUATING!!!” shouted all the graduates.
THE END

Comments

Popular Posts