Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 10

Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some coarse language and sexual references, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for children.


“Go! Remy! Go!!” shouted Chris supporting Remy practicing his swimming in the pool. He saw Remy swam really quick. When Remy turned around, Chris stood up and shouted “Keep it up, Remy! Keep it up!!” Everyone at the pool, especially the other swimmers seeing him cheering up for Remy, his best mate. Chris kept cheering “You’re almost there! Yeah!!” Chris stopped the stopwatch on his iPhone as Remy got out from the pool meeting him.
“How is it?” asked Remy.
Chris showed the time on his iPhone “You’ve grown so much as a swimmer, 29.64 seconds, you’re going to win this competition, mate! I’m really sure!”
“Hell yeah, mate!” Remy gave the bump into Chris before taking the red towel from him “So we’re practicing after this?”
“Mr. Spencer recently texted me that no musical practice, tomorrow is the first day of the mid-term test, he must’ve wanted us, the cast, get good scores in every single subject.”
“The swimming meet is tomorrow.”
“What?”
“That’s nothing, I can study for the exams tonight, I can do the exams, then after that, I can win the regionals and move on into the nationals!” Remy seemed optimistic “First, we have music, right?”
“Yeah, mate, it’s both written and practice.”
“I’m ready for that. Oh, you have my shirt, right?”
Chris answered “I’m not giving it to you before you take a shower.”
Remy laughed “Of course, mate! And we’re studying together after this, right?”
“Hell yeah!” cheered Chris.
“By the way, I wonder what are our friends doing before the exams.” Remy wondered “Especially Amber, I haven’t seen her in the girls’ room when I take a visit recently.”
Chris then remembered when he saw Amber kissing nobody, making him wondering confusingly. He told “Oh, she’s just nervous for the mid term. While Ally… is recording for her album again.”
***
Chris’ guess was incorrect, Ally wasn’t recording her album, she was studying from her drama book instead while she was listening to her new music recorded at the studio using her earplugs connected to her Sony Vaio laptop. Ally was alone in her room, Katie and Fearne were practicing for the musical, while Amber was going on date with unmentioned boy.
“Ally.” called Will arrived in front of the opened door “May I come in?”
“Yeah, Will, come in.” Ally awkwardly greeted him.
Will entered the room “It’s oddly enough you’re not in the studio recording for your album.”
“I’m taking a break to study for the mid term, Will. I can also accommodate this break to review my recorded songs that I think will be a hit when they got released as an album. The producers said my first single was an abject failure thanks to Shawn collaboration maybe, but I don’t think it’s not Shawn’s fault, we had recorded so hard, we had worked so hard.”
Will suggested “Your first single failed to enter charts, how about this, you’re on break to study, right? You should choose your second single.”
Ally asked “What do you mean?”
“You better release your second single before the release of your album, I believe your second single will introduce you to the public alike more than the first, but if you get to choose the single correctly.”
Ally replied “The songs I recorded are well, but don’t you think it’s well enough to be the second single? You better hear.”
Will said “So you believe that your songs are terrible?”
“They’re not, it’s just… it’s just my producer’s direction, I got very limited in creative direction, I felt I’m being forced to record, to do whatever he likes, I wrote a song, but he rejects, rejects, and rejects. I felt it’s not me.”
“Ally, have you pitched…”
“I have, but he told me I can’t record my own song, he immediately rejected without whether it’s terrible.”
“Don’t worry, Ally. You should talk to him soon or maybe you should talk to Oliver too. We better get practice.”
***
Casey announced to the cast and crew of Flop Love in the auditorium “It’s the last week we rehearse before the spring break preview, where we will show how far the show well done to the critics and some students of Jakarta Arts alike, even though we’re facing the mid term test this week, I want you not only to focus on the mid term, but also… not to skip rehearsal only to study for the mid term. I don’t want to hear any reason why you’re skipping any rehearsals.”
Remy raised his right hand “Sir, I’m sorry, but I have regionals this Wednesday.”
Paul underestimated Remy “Mr. Spencer, he wants to skip rehearsal! He’s lying!”
Sophia defended Remy “He’s not! He’s really serious about the swimming competition!”
“Sophia?” said Chris.
“Is she defending him?” asked Fearne to Katie.
“I don’t see this will come.” Katie replied.
Paul argued “You want to defend him? Mr. Spencer has said we can’t skip rehearsal! There’s no reason to skip any single rehearsal including the regional swimming competition, do you understand that?!”
Angie agreed “After all, there’s no reason why you need to skip rehearsal, we’re close to the preview of the musical, we have to work so hard even we’re studying for the mid term!”
“Guys…” Casey tried to stop the argument.
Chris defended Remy “Paul, Angie, your attitude against him is outrageously terrible, you don’t know Remy has worked hard to be a competitive swimmer!”
Paul shouted “Then why the hell he joined the musical in the first place?!”
Chris shouted “You don’t have any idea how hard Remy has worked hard for this and for the swimming competition!”
Angie shouted “Don’t you think only him working hard?! We’re working hard here! You don’t know about us! You think we’re not working hard enough for this!!”
Casey said “Guys! Guys! Stop! Remy, I’m sorry, but Paul’s right, we have to kick our ass to make this excellently received by our audience. From tomorrow, after the test, you’re going to rehearse until 5 PM! I don’t want to see you skipping the rehearsal, all of you must come, no exception!” Casey seemed serious about his announcement.
Remy told Chris “Damn it, the regionals starts at 4 PM.”
Paul shouted rudely “You got the choice to make! Swimming or the musical!”
“From Big Rich Life, guys, Paul, you’re up!” shouted Casey before the cast and crew started working on each scenes they got “Let’s go, Paul, you got this! Music, please!”
Paul wasn’t under pressure from Casey’s announcement, he sang as usual followed by the students alongside him as dancers and cameos “I have really lots of money, I can buy anything I want, I can have a big rich party, and even spend my money too much. I don’t really care how much money I spent, how much money I spent. ‘Cause I got too much money to spend in this big rich life, in this big rich life!”
Chris and Remy watched his performance relentlessly, they didn’t enjoy the performance, they whispered to each other judging Paul’s performance.
Katie asked Fearne holding her scripts “Hey, your parents are coming, aren’t they?”
“I don’t know, I haven’t got the news from them whether they want to visit.” Fearne replied “First of all, I’m pregnant, they don’t know I’m pregnant, I’m really scared, so scared.”
“Fearne.” Katie rubbed Fearne’s back “We’ll face your parents together, we’ll tell the truth.”
“I just can’t, I’m sorry, I don’t want to rehearse right now, I’m sorry.” Fearne left the auditorium.
“Fearne!” called Katie.
“Katie, c’mon, we’re up next, Casey said.” Edwin said.
“But it’s Paul’s scene singing Big Rich Life.”
“Casey told me to show my rendition of I Still Love, he would like to see me if I nail it, you better get ready, because you’re still the part of the scene, but you won’t be singing.”
“Yeah, I won’t in that scene. After all you got an advantage to practice your singing in front of Miss Delta.”
“You too actually.”
Jordan came “Hey, Mr. Spencer wants you two on stage practicing what you’ve got, I wish you luck and don’t make him mad, he seemed really grumpy right now, impress him to make him happy.”
Edwin nodded “Yeah, I will make him better. Let’s go, Katie.” He and Katie walked to the stage.
Casey commented Paul’s performance fiercely “Not bad, but… not spectacular for me, Paul, practice again and perform again in front of me until you nailed it! Now, get out from the stage and practice again! C’mon!!”
Paul walked off the stage angrily “Damn it! That was my best!”
Casey shouted “Edwin, Katie, hurry up! Make me impressed!”
Then Edwin nodded to the band crew before the music started playing, he saw Katie acted waiting for him standing in front of him falling in love with him again, he started singing “I come back to see you to let you know, I still got the feeling, I still have the feeling. I come back because I want to see you to ask you if you really still love me. I’ll let you know I’ve been waiting for coming here. Just only to let you know that I still in love, I’ll let you know I’ve been struggling to see you.” Then he started dancing smoothly as he walked to Katie “I just want to say… I just want to say… I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love , I still love, I still love, I still love, I still love.” Katie looked smiled as she danced to show that she acted as if she was still in love with Edwin.
***
The next day, the class 10-1 students were facing their ultimate mid-term test in the morning, first up was music class test, with Delta judging each performances, Delta told that the student who had finished each performance might leave for the next mid term test, which was the physical education test. Many students showed their best on their music performance, from singing with playing guitar or piano to playing instruments. Then, at 10:30 AM, it was Oliver’s turn to perform in front of Delta, there were only four students left waiting in front of the music class door including him, Ally, and Will, while Chloe had already performed first.
“Oliver, what are you gonna sing?” asked Delta.
Oliver sat in front of the piano after answering “Say Something by A Great Big World.” Then he started his beautiful piano plays before he sang “Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one, if you want me to. Anywhere I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I am feeling so small. It was over my head, I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl. Say something, I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere I would've followed you. Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I will swallow my pride. You're the one that I love, and I'm saying goodbye.” Oliver’s performance made Delta cry reminding her failed relationship with both Jake and Casey, Oliver continued singing until the end “Say something, I'm giving up on you. And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. And anywhere I would've followed you. Oh-oh-oh-oh… Say something, I'm giving up on you.” Delta took her tissue paper from her pocket and wiped out her tears as Oliver ended the song “Say something, I'm giving up on you. Say something...” Then Oliver stood up, he saw Delta cried “Ma’am, are you crying?”
“I was touched by your performance, you made me cry, you got really into the song, you successfully delivered the emotions of the song, great job. You may leave now.”
“Thank you, ma’am.” Oliver left the classroom after he greeted Delta back.
Will entered the classroom as he walked bringing his guitar, he stood up in front of Delta “I’m Will Chandler, I’m gonna sing I Lived by OneRepublic.” Then Will started playing his guitar as he sang “Hope when you take that jump, you don't fear the fall Hope when the water rises, you build a wall. Hope when the crowd screams out, they're screaming your name. Hope if everybody runs, you choose to stay. Hope that you fall in love and it hurts so bad. The only way you can know is give it all you have. And I hope that you don't suffer but take the pain. Hope when the moment comes, you'll say... I… I did it all… I… I did it all… I owned every second that this world could give, I saw so many places the things that I did, yeah, with every broken bone, I swear I lived.” Delta seemed impressed with Will’s amazing singing and guitar skill, the Will continued singing “Hope that you spend your days, but they all add up. And when that sun goes down, hope you raise your cup. I wish that I could witness all your joy and all your pain, but until my moment comes, I'll say... I… I did it all… I… I did it all… I owned every second that this world could give, I saw so many places the things that I did, yeah, with every broken bone, I swear I lived.”
“Whoa!” shouted Delta.
Will sang the bridge “Whoa… Whoa… Whoa… Oh… Oh… Yeah, with every broken bone, I swear I lived. Yeah, with every broken bone, I swear I lived.” He sang the chorus to end the song with his beautiful guitar play “I… I did it all… I… I did it all… I owned every second that this world could give, I saw so many places the things that I did, yeah, with every broken bone, I swear I lived.” He finished the song successfully.
Delta gave him standing ovation “That’s your best performance that I’ve ever seen so far, Will!”
***
“I need to get you into the regionals, Remy, we have to!” said Chris to Remy as they walked out from the dancing class “You saw me nailed it during the dancing test, I feel I can dance hip-hop now, I got the potential to become a dancer too besides actor!”
Remy replied as they saw every student walking and running to each class to do their mid-term test of the day “Chris, we can’t skip rehearsal this week, even though I have regional swimming competition on Wednesday, it clashes with the rehearsal, Chris, seriously.” Remy had a plan “Or we can sabotage his…”
Chris interrupted as he stopped in front of Asphalt Canteen, where the students who had finished their mid term test of the day were seen having lunch there “No, we can’t, we can’t just sabotage his musical practice, it will screwed all of them, including the musical itself, Remy! That’s not fair if you want to sabotage his musical, it will ruin his career! Remember what happened when you took performance enhancing drugs from Mr. Joel, you got screwed. I don’t want to make Mr. Spencer mad just because we’re sabotaging his musical practice!”
“That’s the only way…”
“No, mate! I don’t want to be involved in any trouble again. Look, I got screwed when I discovered you used the drugs before you swim, but thankfully, you’re in the regionals, mate.”
“Look, Chris, you understand why I’m gonna be a great swimmer, I mean, I wanna be an actor too, like you, you want to be a dancer too besides actor.”
“Remy, I understand, but I’m focusing on arts, you’re on both arts and sports.”
“Chris, I mean there’s no achievements in sports in Jakarta Arts history, we haven’t heard anything related to sport achievements in Jakarta Arts, you know that Jakarta Arts produces so much artists. I mean, I want to change the school’s image, I want to prove that Jakarta Arts is not only the school where you can be an artist or art teacher or anything related to arts, but also be everything, including an athlete, I mean, you can just be anything you want here.”
“But you’re also taking an acting class, you want to be an actor as well.”
“Yeah, but with achievements not only in arts, but also in sports. I’m seriously want to win the regionals, Chris, I want this so badly!” Remy seemed serious “Chris, if I continued using performance enhancing drugs and we didn’t tell Mr. Henderson, I would’ve been feeling guilty right now for using them.”
“Mate, anything with that drugs is resolved, you have to focus on your swimming, if we can’t do anything to skip the musical rehearsal, let’s just hope for the best.” Chris friendly hugged Remy.
After they hugged, Remy saw Amber walking to Asphalt Canteen and talking to… no one, he asked “Whom Amber is talking with?”
Chris remembered “Wait, she’s even not holding her phone, she’s talking to no one else!”
Remy took his phone as he got a text “Damn, another swimming practice, I got to go, tell Mr. Spencer I’ll be late!” Remy prepared to leave Chris.
“Remy!” Chris held Remy’s left arm, stopping Remy.
Remy asked “Yeah?”
Chris awkwardly replied “Umm… I… I better talk to Amber and… I’ll tell Mr. Spencer that you’re late for the musical rehearsal.”
“Um… Yeah, go talk to her, I was wondering what went wrong with her. I got to go, mate.” Remy walked leaving Chris before giving him a fist bump.
***
“Last but not the least, please!” called Delta in the music classroom.
Ally finally entered the class and standing in front of Delta, she introduced herself “Miss Delta, I’m Allison Sanders, I’m about to sing Hold On by Colbie Caillat, it’s one of my favorite songs of the year, so hope you enjoy.” Then the band member came and sat down in front of each instruments they were about to play, Ally looked back and nodded to them. The band members started playing each instruments. Ally started singing “I'm feeling further, feeling further from you every day. You're in the stars, in the stars, yeah, you're worlds away. I'm moving on, moving on, then I hear you say, hold on… hold on… We're losing light, losing light, yeah, we're fading fast. We had a fire, need a spark, or we'll never last. Just look at me, look at me, I've been burning for you so long… so long… I should walk away…” Then Ally sang the chorus very powerful “Oh-oh oh-oh, I look at you and, oh-oh oh-oh, I get the feeling, oh-oh oh-oh, I think that I should hold on… hold on… Oh-oh oh-oh, I look at you and, oh-oh oh-oh, I get the feeling, oh-oh oh-oh, I think that I should hold on… hold on…” Then she continued singing as Delta seemed impressed “I'm losing love, losing you, losing everything. Losing faith in the world where I wanna be. So I don't care if the one thing that's killing me is so wrong… so wrong… I should walk away… Oh-oh oh-oh, I look at you and, oh-oh oh-oh, I get the feeling, oh-oh oh-oh, I think that I should hold on… hold on… Oh-oh oh-oh, I look at you and, oh-oh oh-oh, I get the feeling, oh-oh oh-oh, I think that I should hold on… hold on…”
Then the drum was played even louder as Delta started her standing ovation even though Ally hadn’t finished her performance.
“And I can't stop this feeling… And I can't stop this feeling…” sang Ally, then she sang the chorus again to give really powerful end “Oh-oh oh-oh, I look at you and, oh-oh oh-oh, I get the feeling, oh-oh oh-oh, I think that I should hold on… hold on… Oh-oh oh-oh, I look at you and, oh-oh oh-oh, I get the feeling, oh-oh oh-oh, I think that I should hold on… hold on…”
Delta continued her standing ovation “Yes! That’s perfect performance from you, Ally! Yes! That’s really perfect! Everything is perfect from you!”
“Thank you, ma’am.”
“I give you an A+ for your mid term.”
“Thank you, ma’am! Thank you very much! Can I leave now?”
“You may, congratulations!” Delta said.
“Thank you, whoa, I’m glad you said that, ma’am.”
Delta noticed Ally’s stressful face “Is something wrong, Ally?”
“No, I’m okay, I’m fine.” Ally said “I got to leave for my PE test.”
***
 “I love you, Denny.” declared Amber looked at Denny in the canteen sitting on the chair in front of her table rubbing Denny’s face.
“Amber,” Chris came “Can I talk to you for a sec?”
“Chris, hi, you’re done with your test of the day?” asked Amber.
“Amber, who do you talking to?” Chris ignored Amber’s question.
“Oh, I was talking to my middle school boyfriend, his name is Denny.”
“I didn’t see the guy who you’re talking about.”
Amber noticed that Denny had gone “Oh, he suddenly left, I know.”
“Amber, I want to know more about your boyfriend.”
“Man, why the hell do you ask that?”
Chris can’t explain the reason “Just answer the question, Amber.”
“Look, I don’t want to answer if you don’t give the reason why the hell you’re asking about my boyfriend.”
“Just answer, Amber, I can’t explain why I’m asking this.”
“Amber!” called Katie.
“Sorry, boy, I got to go for the next test, see you later.” Amber left and walked away from the canteen with Katie.
“Amber!” called Chris.
***
The next day at 12 PM, Katie, Fearne, and Jordan were having lunch together at Asphalt Canteen after their each mid-term test. Fearne checked her texts from her parents, while Katie and Jordan were eating their lunch.
“What? They cancelled their visit to Jakarta Arts?” said Fearne “Oh my…” She was relieved.
“Your parents cancelled to come here?” asked Katie.
“But the problem is… I don’t know if I should tell them I’m pregnant, I’m scared if they’re upset for having an indecent daughter who had sex during Halloween Party.”
Jordan comforted Fearne “It’s up to you, Fearne, whether you want to tell them or not, you better think which way will make you calm, whether you’re going to tell them or not, it’s up to you, it depends whether you’re calm after you make the decision.”
“I have to go, I need some time.” Fearne left Katie and Jordan.
“Katie, you’re going to the rehearsal, right?”
“Of course, there’s no reason why you’re not going to. We better go before Mr. Spencer gets mad at us.”
***
“Have you talked to Amber?” asked Remy to Chris while on the way to the auditorium and walking from Jakarta Arts Square.
“Yesterday, I did, but she refused to answer my questions whether she is acting really strangely, but I know something wrong about her. She said her boyfriend is sitting next to her, but I didn’t see him. He was gone.” replied Chris.
“So you didn’t see her boyfriend.”
“No, he might have left immediately after I came.”
“Man, I’m really worried about the regionals, I’m really screwed up, mate. I want to be in the competition, but Mr. Spencer told us all not to skip any rehearsals this week or he will get angry at us. Yesterday, he wasn’t in such good mood. He criticized us for being not grown enough since the last practice. I’m worried, so worried right now, mate.”
Chris then told “Hey, I told you yesterday, hope for the best if he doesn’t want to let you go to the regionals. Let’s just hope that the competition got delayed to at least next week, so you can compete in the spring break!”
“It’s impossible, Chris.”
“Why not?”
“The committee said that the date won’t be changed at all, it was final.”
“Oh man.” Chris exclaimed as they arrived in front of the auditorium.
Remy said as they entered “You’re right, Chris, if Mr. Spencer just doesn’t’ want me to be in the regionals instead in this week’s rehearsal, I’ll just hope for miracles.”
Chris told “This morning before the test, I met Amber again.” He told it all:
“Amber?” called Chris seeing Amber standing in front of the music classroom, believing that she was the first to come “Amber, I need to know about your boyfriend.”
“That’s not your business, is it?”
“Seriously, Amber?”
“You think that my boyfriend is your business too?”
“Amber, yesterday, your boyfriend disappeared after I had come, you remember that, right?”
“Tell me.”
“Tell you what?”
“Tell me why the hell you ask my boyfriend!”
Chris revealed the reason “It was the prom night I saw you walking and talking alone, you kissed no one else too! Amber, I’m so sorry, but you have to tell about your boyfriend now!”
Amber argued “I don’t kiss no one! I kissed my boyfriend! It was my boyfriend who kissed me! It was my boyfriend whom I talked with!!”
“Then why I couldn’t see him?!” Chris shouted, he took a deep breath “I’m sorry, but your boyfriend is just… I can’t see him, I believe no one can see him but you. Just tell me about your boyfriend!”
Amber started feeling hurt “You son of the bitch!” She slapped Chris before entering the classroom.
“Amber, I’m telling the truth!” shouted Chris while holding his left cheek which was slapped by Amber.
Then Remy replied Chris’ story “I think she’s really sick, she could have had headache.”
“Yeah, last time I saw her in Asphalt Canteen, I saw her holding her head while exiting the canteen.” Chris figured it out “Oh no, Amber could’ve had brain tumor or something.”
“What?”
“Remy, her boyfriend is just her hallucination, that’s why I can’t see him.”
***
“Knock, knock.” Ally visited Oliver’s room by seeing the opened door and him being sitting on his bed playing his guitar.
“Oliver, hi!” greeted Ally stood up and walked into him before kissing “I love you.”
“I love you too.” Oliver kissed her back “Will told me you’re deciding your second single from your debut album.”
“Yeah, I don’t think any recorded songs are well enough for the second single.” Ally suddenly got an idea “Unless, I’d promised to record a duet with you at the prom.”
“Duet? Oh! I know, I remembered you promised to record a duet with me.”
“Yes! Finally! It’s my chance to make me more known by the public, maybe a duet with you will make both of us famous, so should we write now?”
“No, I got the song when we convinced Fearne from leaving Jakarta Arts, we sang it together as a group, but this time, we’re going to sing it as a duo. We’re gonna record this!”
“Great! I’ll call Shawn to let him know that we got a new song and we’re going to perform the song!” shouted Ally before kissing Oliver again.
Will then arrived awkwardly seeing Oliver and Ally kissing “Um… Hello, Oliver, you’re here.”
Ally happily announced “Will, me and Oliver will be recording a duet together for my second single!”
Will awkwardly replied as he was happy at the same time “Whoa… that’s… amazing, whose idea is that?”
“Both of us, we’ve promised to record a duet during the prom.” Oliver replied.
“Oh.” Will just said.
“What do you mean?” asked Ally.
“I’m happy for you both, I’m really sure the song that you’re going to record both is going to be epic. Oliver, don’t screw up on your record, just do your best.” Will said before leaving.
“What’s that supposed to mean, Ally?” asked Oliver about Will’s sentence.
“You’re gonna be awesome, Oliver.” Ally said before kissing him again.
***
The next day at 3:50 PM, the cast and crew of Flop Love were rehearsing in the auditorium, no one was absent for any reasons, no one. Casey wanted to make sure the cast and crew are working really hard. The cast rehearsed really well according to Casey.
“That’s good, everyone! C’mon, we’re gonna from the top!” shouted Casey.
While Remy checked his Twitter account and sat down on the one of the auditorium chairs as he got really worried “Oh crap…”
Chris then came and sat beside him “Hey, you’re not going?”
“I’ve failed to tell my coach that I’ll be late because of the rehearsal, well, I guess I failed to get any achievements in sports this year for Jakarta Arts. Maybe next year.”
Chris told “No, no, no, you still got a chance to…”
“It’s too late, the regionals starts at 4 PM, it’s 3:51 PM, if I go now, it’s too late, I’m disqualified.” Remy touched the home button on Twitter with his thumb.
“Remy, wait!” shouted Chris “Stop!” He read one of the tweets “Due to the traffic, no one has come to the pool, so regionals is delayed to 6 PM, dude. So…”
Chris continued “You still can come, bro!” He bumped Remy’s shoulder “Mate, it’s your second chance!”
“After today’s rehearsal, we’re going to the pool immediately!” shouted Remy in spirit.
“I’m sorry, this school’s pool?”
“Nope.”
“Tell me, mate, just tell me.” Chris smiled curiously.
“You’ll see, mate.” Remy just replied with laughs “Alright, then, we’re gonna back to work.” He stood up with Chris “We’re not getting lazy with this rehearsal, c’mon, mate!”
“Yeah!” shouted Chris.
***
Finally, at 5:00 PM, the cast and crew of Flop Love finally wrapped up their rehearsal of the day, Casey seemed really proud seeing how really hard the cast and crew rehearsing. Everyone immediately left the auditorium, especially Chris and Remy, who were excited for the regionals.
“C’mon, Remy, it’s time, mate!” shouted Chris.
“Yeah, mate!” Remy and Chris walked away from the auditorium.
Meanwhile, Fearne was confused holding her phone whether she should tell her parents about her pregnancy, she repeatedly opened her mother’s contact, but she pressed “back” button, she was confused and cried.
“Hey.” Katie came “Fearne, I’m so sorry your parents cancelled their trip to visit you, at least you didn’t tell them.”
“I haven’t, I don’t know, I can’t stand the secret anymore.”
“You know what you want, Fearne. If you want it, just do it.” Katie suggested.
Fearne then called her mom, she held her phone on her right ear “Hello, mum. Yeah, I miss you, I’m so sorry you cancelled your trip to Jakarta only to visit me. Mum, I need you to know this, but promise me you won’t be mad at me. At Halloween Party, I was impregnated by someone who was really irresponsible, yeah, I’m pregnant. You’re not mad at me, aren’t you, mum?”
Jordan and Edwin came, but Katie warned them to keep quiet and leave Fearne alone to have her time speaking with her mother. They left the auditorium, leaving Fearne alone.
“I’m so glad you’re not mad at me, I will consider what the future of my baby will be. Thank you, mum.”
***
In the regional swimming competition, Remy was preparing for the competition while seeing many swimmers like him really nervous. Most of the male competitors were wearing only Speedo swimwear, mostly tight briefs. While Remy was seen wearing only googles on his head and black watershort. Chris then walked to see him.
“Mate, you looked cool with that swimsuit.” said Chris.
“Don’t say that, Chris.” Remy bumped Chris’ shoulder “I’m getting really nervous, but unlike the swimming competition in Jakarta Arts, this time, I’m getting better than before.”
They heard the announcement that the competition was getting started, Chris wished him luck “Go, it’s your competition, good luck, mate.”
“Thanks, mate.” Remy was about to leave, however not before giving friendly hug to Chris.
Chris walked to the audience bench, where most of the supporters were sitting to cheer their each friend and favorite who would be competing in the competition. Chris then noticed Casey who raised his right hand sitting in the front, he walked and sat next to him.
“I don’t know you’re here, Mr. Spencer.” Chris greeted “I thought you will be mad at us.”
“No, I overheard you two going here, so I follow you both.”
“You overheard us?”
“I’m so happy the cast and crew, including both of you, worked really hard today, I’m really satisfied, so here I am, the regional swimming competition.”
Chris told excitedly “Sir, here we go, he got to start!!”
After the whistle blown by the judge, the swimmers, including Remy, jumped into the pool and start swimming, with Remy leading after excellent start, the swimmers are all swimming front crawl really well.
“Go, Remy, go!!” shouted both Chris and Casey repeatedly “Go! Remy! Yeah!!”
Remy turned around first when he stopped after he touched the wall, he swam front crawl again really fast.
“Yeah!!” shouted Chris.
“Go, Remy! Be the first! Be the first!” shouted Casey, then Chris followed “C’mon, Remy! First place! First place!!” Their shouts made everyone noticed them confusingly. Then Remy finally arrived back in the first place as they shouted “YEAH!!!”
“That’s my student!” shouted Casey.
“You’re going to the nationals!!” shouted Chris.
Remy shouted after he climbed back from the pook “YEAH!!”
***
Amber looked at the mirror thinking what Chris had said and asked about her boyfriend, she looked back and suddenly Denny appeared.
“Hey,” greeted Denny.
“Hey,” greeted Amber.
“I love you, I will always love you forever.”
“Me too.” Amber kissed Denny, then her phone rang, she took her phone on the table and received a text containing link, she opened the link, it led to the rumor on Jakarta Arts website regarding Amber talking to herself “It must’ve been Chris.”
“What?”
“Chris asked me about you, he wanted to know more about you, but I won’t let him know more, this is our secret, only us. I love you.” Amber then kissed Denny again.
“I’m always here for you.” said Denny.
“Amber?” called Ally “Who are you talking to?” Ally couldn’t see Denny.

“Ally?” said Amber, then she realized what Chris had said, she stared at Denny, but he was gone already “Oh no.”

Comments

Popular Posts