Jakarta Arts Season 2 Episode 9


Jakarta Arts Season 2 is classified PG, it contains some coarse language and sexual references, for general reading, but may be unsuitable for children.

“Joel! Joel!!” shouted most of the students who greeted Joel who had exited the principal’s office.
The reporter from Jakarta Arts Weekly asked “Is that true that you forced every swimmer in Jakarta Arts to use steroids?”
One of the students mocked “Hey, Joel, you’re old man! You’re coward when you forced them! It’s seems you’re fake teacher!”
“You son of the bitch!!” shouted Joel punched the student, later the reporters “Stop following me!! Leave me alone!!”
“Joel! Joel!!” shouted most of the students who were following him “Joel, stop! Are Chris and Remy told the principal?”
“Forget those stupid things! They’re jerks!! They tried to make me fired and they succeeded!”
“That’s because you’re stupid son of the bitch! You’re fake teacher!” shouted one of the students.
A female student said “How dare you forcing them using steroids! That’s really childish and inhumane!!”
“Stop it! Stop it!!” Joel stormed off, he walked away from the school.
***
The next day, Will placed the “Redneck Prom” poster on the board in Jakarta Arts Square, he seemed really proud of his idea, the school council would hold their “special” prom later at night, in redneck style.
“Redneck!” shouted Will.
Then Oliver greeted him “Nice poster.”
“Thanks to Sophia.” Will mentioned “How’s Ally?”
“Not well, she’s breaking up with me after I had told her I felt really distant from her, she claimed she was too busy recording for her debut album, and I felt guilty because I was really mad of her, I really blamed her.”
“I think you should invite her.”
“I’m sorry?”
“It’s prom tonight, in redneck style! It’s your chance to make up with her. Besides, Mr. Henderson had invited us to perform country songs there. In fact, The Sundays are invited too.”
“I don’t know whether I should invite her.” Oliver was confused.
“That’s Remy and Chris.” Will pointed them leaving Asphalt Canteen “Remy! Chris!”
“Hey!!” shouted Remy meeting them with Chris.
Oliver said “I’m so sorry for Joel, he was fired for forcing every swimmer using steroids, so about the regionals, I’m so sorry you’re not going through with it.”
Remy replied “No, Mr. Henderson told me…” He told it all:
“So, you refused to use steroids, right? And you used performance enhancing drugs during the competition for a place in regionals?” asked Mr. Henderson.
Remy replied “I don’t want to use it actually, sir.”
“Okay, because you’re only the one who didn’t use steroids, you’re going through to the regionals to represent Jakarta Arts. You will be the first athlete from Jakarta Arts to make your school proud fair and square.”
Back to the present, Remy finished his story “I’m going through to the regionals, mate!”
“Of course, thanks to Joel’s firing.” Chris said “I guess Mr. Henderson had made right decision.”
“Anyway, have you found your date for the prom?” asked Will.
Remy replied “No.”
***
“So, are you going to the prom?” asked Katie to her roommates, but no one answered “Oh, c’mon, tonight will be the special night ever in Jakarta Arts! We can’t miss our special night at the prom!”
“You must be silly.” said Fearne “You don’t know how pregnant teenager being treated at the prom.”
Amber suggested “C’mon, you must’ve watched another episode of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, right?”
16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom, I watched them both.”
“You remember Deacon again?” asked Amber.
“That guy is kind of jerk, he impregnated me, he didn’t care about me anymore, and he was expelled, that’s it, I never heard about him anymore. Now he left me with his baby, which is still on my bump.” Fearne replied.
Katie starred at Ally “Ally, you’re okay?”
“No.”
“Katie, are you listening to me?” asked Fearne.
“I’m listening to you, Fearne.”
“I guess you three don’t know how I feel, how I suffer after I was impregnated, I almost had an abortion, and… my parents are coming here soon from London. Now I’m feeling upset you don’t care about me being pregnant as a teenager anymore.”
Amber said “Whoa, we care about you, Fearne.”
“We helped you a lot, Fearne.” Katie said.
“Okay, I’ll sing you my own song.” Fearne said, then she imagined a piano being played, she sang “I really feel I’m suffering, I really feel I’m a whore. And the guy who asked me to make out only to use me for his favorite things. It was recipe for disaster, it was recipe for disaster, it was recipe for disaster. I ended up pregnant, I ended up pregnant, I’m broken, I’m hopeless, I ended up pregnant, I ended up pregnant, I’m not ready for this stupid thing, and it’s my, it’s my… confession for being pregnant.” Fearne sang emotionally “He’s leaving me… He’s irresponsible… He’s just using me… He’s… such… son of a bitch! I ended up pregnant, I ended up pregnant, I’m broken, I’m hopeless, I ended up pregnant, I ended up pregnant, I’m not ready… For this stupid thing!! For this stupid thing!! And it’s my, it’s my confession for being pregnant…”
“Whoa…” said Amber.
“She was brave.” Katie continued.
Fearne ended the song “I really feel I’m suffering…”
***
“Have you got a date for the prom yet, Remy?” asked Chris in Jakarta Arts Square.
“I asked Ashlee, she said yes, maybe you can ask Sophia.”
“No, she already asked someone else when I was about to ask her.” Chris then joked “You’re Asians anyway, you and Ashlee seem will have a great time together as Asian couple.”
“I don’t like her actually, I just have to ask her for a date, you know, to make everyone believe that she’s my date.”
“You’re using her?” asked Chris. As Edwin came, he asked again “Edwin, you got a date?”
“My aunt told me if I’m interested with Noura Insani Lubis, that gorgeous girl with red veil, she had called her to tell that I’m interested with her, so she will be my date.”
Chris felt unlucky “So, I guess…” Then the music played as he walked and danced.
“Um, what the hell are you doing, Chris?” asked Remy.
Chris started singing “I wish the couple on the corner would just get a room, seems like everyone around me's on their honeymoon, I'd love to take a pin to a heart-shaped balloon, everybody's got somebody but me. Well I don't know how I landed on this movie set, it's like a casting call for 'Romeo and Juliet', I never would have noticed if we'd never met, but everybody's got somebody but me…”
“Chris, what are you talking…” asked Edwin.
Remy cut “Just let him sing!”
Chris sang the chorus “And I miss you… Without you I just don't fit in. I know we're through… But I'm wishing we could try it again. Sitting here lonely at a table for two, watching lovers being lovers in the corner booth, seems like even cupid don't know what to do, everybody's got somebody but me... Yeah, I don't know if I'll ever find another you… But everybody's got somebody but me.”
“Chris…” Edwin said.
“Oh, c’mon, Edwin! Give him a break!” shouted Remy.
“Everybody, got somebody… Oh everybody, everybody, everybody but me now… Everybody has got somebody… Everybody but me…Everybody… I miss you. Everybody's got somebody but me…” Chris finished singing.
Edwin questioned “You sang Everybody’s Got Somebody But Me to express that you don’t have any dates for the prom?”
“That’s for asking for the girls if they’re attracted to me.” said Chris.
Edwin starred at the girls “It seems they’re ignoring you.”
“Damn it!” shouted Chris.
***
At 6:31 PM, Amber was looking to the mirror wearing black gown, white high heel shoes, and black socks. She looked at herself beautifully, she was glad that she was beautiful. She really hoped that Denny really liked her look. Denny came as he touched her shoulder.
“You looked really beautiful, sweetheart.” Denny praised.
“Am I?” asked Amber before she kissed him “Would you be my date, please?”
“Amber,” Fearne opened the bathroom door “C’mon, we’re gonna be late for the prom!”
Amber saw Fearne’s Cinderella-like blue gown “You’re going?”
“I’m going, but I’m leaving when someone makes fun on my baby bump, I got some encouragement from Christian on LINE.”
“Christian LINE-d you? I had never heard about him yet, how’s…”
“C’mon, we got to go!” Fearne said.
“Wait, I’ll go later, you go ahead to the prom.”
“Yeah, be there!” Fearne left.
Amber saw Denny again before kissing him again “Let’s go.”
***
At the ballroom, many students were coming in style, the girls who were dressed beautifully walked into the red carpet with each partner or alone, same as the guys.
Edwin, Chris, and Remy walked into the red carpet without their partner. Edwin said “Well, we had failed to ask the girls if they want to have a date with us. Thanks to your song, Chris.”
“That’s not my fault, Edwin, I sang that song to express my feelings.” Chris replied.
Remy saw a white veiled girl who wore her casual dress, white long sleeve shirt and white pants “I guess you got your girl, mate.”
“That veiled girl? C’mon, she’s too casual for this event, look at her, she didn’t wear dress or gown like the other girls.” Chris commented.
Edwin defended “I guess she wants to cover her aurat, it’s part of Muslim tradition for the ladies, especially for hijabers. Hijabers usually wear complete clothes without any single revealing aurat. Now excuse me, I have to ask that beautiful girl.” Edwin left Chris and Remy to greet the veiled girl who was standing in front of the table of drinks.
Chris asked “So what should we do?”
Will greeted them “Chris, Remy, I’m glad you’re coming to the prom, and you didn’t get your partners, did you?”
Remy replied “No.”
“I need you guys sing one of these country songs.” Will showed the list “C’mon, you guys better perform after Ally! Follow me!” Will brought both Chris and Remy to the backstage.
Meanwhile, Sophia was enjoying a plate of chocolate cheesecake as Ashlee greeted her “Have you got your partner yet?”
Ashlee replied “No, I tried to ask that beautiful lad, but that bitch immediately kicked me out, I was the first who greet him.”
Sophia then told “I think that bitch needs a lesson from this Asian bitch.” She attempted to kick out the girl who danced with Ashlee’s crush “Hey!” The girl turned out to be very muscular and frightening-looking girl “Oops.” She ended up beaten by that girl.
“Ouch!”
Back to Edwin who greeted his crush, the white veiled-girl, he greeted “Assalam…”
The girl cut and stole the greet “Assalammu alaikum.” Much to Edwin’s surprise. She asked “Who are you?”
“I’m Edwin Mohammed Arkenbout, I’m…”
“Yeah, I know much about you, you’re the lead male actor of Flop Love by Mr. Spencer, you’re also Muslim, right, you’re Dutch too. I’m Noura Rahmawati Zahra, I’m a hijaber, and I don’t touch male’s hands or body parts unless I get married.”
“Wow, you’re obviously devout Muslim, and I would like to ask…”
“…me for being your partner? Hell no, I can’t touch you and I can’t dance with you, I’m afraid it will lead to unsafe sex or we should call as ‘zina’, it’s really sinful if you have sex before you get married.”
Ally arrived at the stage and took the microphone “Excuse me, boys and girls, because it’s country night or you call it ‘Redneck Prom’, why don’t we hear some country music while we dance, and don’t forget to vote for your prom king and prom queen, everyone. Before the prom king and queen are announced, there will be a special guest performing live here!” Everyone applaused, then Ally said as Oliver arrived “Well… I’ll start the music first, I’ll sing Danielle Bradbery’s I Will Never Forget You.” She looked at the band and nodded to them. The band started playing their instruments in country style.
Oliver saw Katie who was watching Ally on stage, he asked her “Where’s Will?”
“He’s at the backstage.” answered Katie before getting surprised “Oliver! You’re here! C’mon, we’re going to watch Ally!!”
“No, I have to go…”
“C’mon, you got to watch this!”
Ally started singing while she looked really jealous on the students who were dancing with their partners in front of her “Sooner or later they say, that it all gets easier. take it one tear at a time, I wake up one day to find some closure, shining like the sunlight through the blinds. No matter how much time make pass between us, you’ll never be more than memory away.” She then starred Oliver as she sang the chorus “Cause I’ll… never forget you... No I’ll… never forget you…”
Oliver said “Oh man… Ally…”
Ally continued singing “When I’m sleeping, when I’m dreaming, whenever when, I got the feeling that I’ll never forget you, and I love you…”
Oliver realized that he couldn’t forget Ally “Ally.”
Ally sang “Oh and I’ll… never forget you… Oh, I’ll… never forget you… Never forget you… oh oh… Never forget you…” Then most of the prom guests gave her applause for her stunning performance. She told “Vote for your favorite prom king and queen, everyone!”
“Ally.” Oliver said “You will never forget me, won’t you?”
***
Delta arrived at the prom wearing her beautiful red dress, he was greeted by Will “Miss Delta, you came.”
“I need to see my students dancing and enjoying the prom, Will.” Delta replied “It reminded me that I have never come to prom.”
“You never come to the prom?” asked Will.
“No, my high school never held prom during my years. Is Jake here?”
“No, but Mr. Spencer here.”
“Casey?” Delta looked at Casey “Casey’s here?”
“Miss Delta, I’m sorry, but… aren’t you supposed to be with Jake.”
Casey came “Hello, m’lady.”
“Casey, you’re here.” Delta replied awkwardly “Um… you looked really great.”
“You looked really wonderful, Delta.” Casey kneeled “Would you like to dance?”
Delta replied “Sure.” She held Casey’s hand as she started dancing with him.
Will was shocked “What in the hell happened?”
Meanwhile, Chris and Remy took their microphone on stage, Chris proudly shouted “Hey there, redneck single ladies ‘round there!! Are you ready for more country music?”
“We’re going country rap, ladies! After this, I would like to dance with one of you, single ladies!” shouted Remy.
“We’re going to sing Boys’ Round Here by Blake Shelton! Enjoy!” Chris cheered, he started singing “Red, red, red, red, red, red, red, redneck!!” The girls cheered, even the boys too, as they started dancing into the beat.
Remy rapped “Well the boys 'round here don't listen to The Beatles, run ole Bocephus through a jukebox needle, at a honky-tonk, where their boots stomp, all night; what?”
Chris shouted “That's right!”
“Yea, and what they call work, digging in the dirt, gotta get it in the ground 'fore the rain come down to get paid, to get the girl in your 4 wheel drive.”
Chris said “A country boy can survive.” Then Remy joined him singing “Yea the boys 'round here! Drinking that ice cold beer! Talkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucks! Runnin' them red dirt roads out, kicking up dust. The boys 'round here! Sending up a prayer to the man upstairs! Backwoods legit, don't take no junk, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit.”
Amber then arrived at the prom with Fearne, Amber said “Whoa! This is crazy!”
“Yeah, I told you, it’s going to be epic country night!” shouted Fearne “But thank God there’s no Deacon, he was expelled. But remember, if someone make fun on my bump, I’m leaving.”
“No, you’re not leaving, Fearne.”
“Hi, girls!” greeted Katie.
“Katie, you looked gorgeous!” praised Fearne.
“And you looked really wonderful, especially your baby bump.”
“Okay, you’re my friend, so I’m not leaving.”
“No, you’re not, c’mon, let’s get the guys!” shouted Katie “And Chris and Remy are on stage too! We better get their attention! Let’s go!!”
While Ally poured the punch into the glass, Oliver greeted her “Hi, Ally.”
“Hi.”
“What a nice song choice, you’re great as usual, and the way you sing that song really touches me so much. I remember that time that we spend together, and it also reminds me what we should’ve done so we didn’t have to break up.”
Ally said “Oh, then you confronted me like a coward.”
“No, no, no, Ally, listen, I don’t know if I can apologize for my mistakes, and I don’t know if I can forgive you for abandoning me for fame either.”
“I told you, I’m really working hard for my debut album, I need to make my debut album to be successful than my debut single, so I can kickstart my career better than ever.”
“Ally, you don’t understand that fame is affecting your attitude! You can’t just stay…”
“I know what I do, Oliver!” shouted Ally “Wake up, Oliver! Just grow up!” Ally stormed off.
“Ally, wait!” shouted Oliver attempted to grab her, but he was stopped by Amber.
“Oliver, she just needs more time.” Amber told “I think you’re right, Oliver, fame has hypnotized her, I think she only wants to be famous.”
Oliver denied “No, you’re wrong, she’s doing this because she knows she wants to be a singer, she wants this so bad, Amber.”
Then Sophia came and shouted racist remark to black guy “Just shut the hell up, you broke my heart, you black stupid guy!” Then she told Oliver “Oliver, I can’t take this prom anymore, I want to sing Mama’s Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert, I want to express my feelings for the brokenhearted bitches! And that bastard who punched me in the face!”
Oliver saw Chris and Hudson still performing “After Chris and Hudson.”
“No! I want now! Just see the girls who left brokenhearted!” shouted Sophia pointed some of the girls who dumped their date.
“Okay, Chris and Hudson almost finished.” Oliver said “Then after they finished, you can enjoy your performance.”
“Thank you.” Sophia said before going to the stage.
Chris ended the song “Come on through the country side… Down to the river side…”
“Chris and Remy.” Sophia called to kick them out from the stage, then she took the microphone “This is for all the brokenhearted bitches!” The music started and she started singing Mama’s Broken Heart “I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors, I screamed his name ‘til the neighbors called the cops, I numbed the pain at the expense of my liver, don’t know what I did next, all I know I couldn’t stop. Word got around to the barflies and the baptists, my mama’s phone started ringin’ off the hook, I can hear her now sayin’ she ain’t gonna have it, don’t matter how you feel, it only matters how you look. Go and fix your make up, girl, it’s just a break up, run and hide your crazy and start actin’ like a lady, ‘cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together, even when you fall apart, but this ain’t my mama’s broken heart!”
Casey continued dancing with Delta “Well, do you like this dance?”
Delta replied “Yeah, I like it, I haven’t had this dance at the prom, I never went to the prom, my school never had one.”
“Now you’re enjoying this one.”
Then Jake arrived at the prom, he immediately witnessed Delta dancing with Casey, much to his dismay.
Then Will greeted him “Mr. Jake, you’re here too?”
“I had nothing to do at home tonight, so I came here.”
“That’s great, sir, c’mon, I need you to announce…” Will took Jake to the backstage.
Ashlee was shocked seeing Sophia’s performance on stage “OMG!”
Paul approached her “Is she singing like a crazy bitch?”
“She’s not a bitch, she’s a woman.” Ashlee said.
“Whatever you said.”
***
Jake came to the stage bringing the microphone “Boys and girls, before we find out who the prom king and queen are, I have one little twist. Come on out, girls!” Then 5 familiar girls came out from the backstage, much to everyone’s surprise.
Katie shouted “KYAAAAAAAAA!!!”
“It’s The Sundays!!” shouted Amber.
“The Sundays are here! The Sundays are here!!” shouted Chris.
Jake greeted The Sundays “Welcome back to Jakarta Arts, Miranda, Alyson, Amanda, Amirah, and Esmeralda.”
“Hello, sir.” greeted Miranda who had brown long hair and wore pink gown.
“We’re glad to be back.” said Esmeralda who had red-dyed short hair and wore green dress.
“It’s The Sundays, everyone!!” shouted Katie to everyone.
“The Sundays.” Ally told.
Jake asked “Okay, before you perform here, any words for current generations of Jakarta Arts students?”
Amanda, who had black long hair and wore black dress, gave her advice “Just two words, Dream on!”
Alyson continued “You have to work hard to achieve your dream to be famous! But it’s not about being famous, it’s about being who you are. And lastly, I wish the cast of Flop Love nothing but luck and the best.”
Amirah, who had long black hair, said “Well, good luck to you all.”
“That was awkward I think. Boys and girls, The Sundays!!” Jake left the stage.
Miranda asked the guests “Hey, do you know Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood?”
“YEAH!!” shouted everyone.
“Then sing with us!”
Then the music started as Alyson sang first “Ever ever after…”
The rest sang “Happily…”
“Storybook endings, fairy tales coming true. Deep down inside we want to believe they still do.”
Miranda continued “In our secretest heart, it's our favourite part of the story. Let's just admit we all want to make it too.”
Then The Sundays danced and sang the chorus “Ever ever after… If we just don't get it our own way. Ever ever after… It may only be a wish away.”
Oliver approached Ally in the front door “Ally, don’t leave, please!”
Ally asked “What?! Now you’re begging me not to leave the prom?! You made me really upset! What do you want now? Make fun on me?”
Oliver explained “Ally, I’m really sorry, and again, I don’t know… if you don’t want to forgive me, it’s fine. But you need to know how I feel about you, I really care about you, I love you, Ally. And I know you love me too, you still love me, I can feel that, Ally. I can feel it! Ally, if you don’t want to forgive me, it’s fine, I’m leaving and I won’t…”
Ally cut Oliver’s words by kissing his lips, then she said “I love you too, Oliver. I understand. We can dance as a couple. But I want you to sing a duet with me, it will be recorded for my debut album.”
“I’ll help you, Ally, I really love you.”
“I love you too.” Ally made out with Oliver.
While Edwin once again attempted to ask Noura, who was sitting in front of everyone who was dancing with their partners “Hey.”
“What? Now you’re looking at me without any partners? Or do you want to make fun on me after refusing dancing with the guys. I don’t touch boys before I get married, Arkenbout.”
“It’s fine, Noura.” Edwin touched her left hand “It’s really fine, but no sex allowed, okay? You can dance with me.”
“Fine, but just one dance.” Noura stood up before she started dancing with Edwin “I love this song anyway, it’s from Enchanted, isn’t it?”
“It is.”
Then The Sundays sang louder “To ever ever after… Forever could even start today. Ever ever after… Maybe it's just one wish away. Your ever ever after…” Everyone who had each partner danced happily, including Ally and Oliver, as well as Edwin and Noura.
Will saw everyone’s happiness “This redneck rules!” He saw Paul and Angie also dancing to the music.
“Ever ever after…” Alyson ended the song before everyone gave their applause, Alyson then introduced “Okay, next is our latest single, Prom Queen, everyone, dance with your partner to enjoy our new single!”
“Enjoy!” shouted The Sundays. As the music started, they started their choreography and singing “I’ll be your prom queen.”
Alyson sang “I’m waiting for you to ask me if you want to go to the prom with me.”
Miranda sang “I’m waiting for you to say to me if you really want to dance with me.”
Alyson shouted “Everybody, jump!”
The Sundays sang the chorus as almost everyone in front of them started dancing and jumping “Can I say ‘I do’ and ‘I want to go to the prom with you’? Then we can dance and make out all night long at the prom. Please just follow me and dance with me, I’ll be your, I’ll be your, I’ll be your prom queen. Please just follow me and dance with me, I’ll be your, I’ll be your, I’ll be your prom queen.”
Amirah rapped “I’m really waiting for you to ask me, if you want to go to the prom with me, then I can confess my feelings on you, I really have a crush on you.”
Esmeralda sang “I can’t wait for you to ask me if you really want to go to the prom with me.”
Amanda sang “I can’t wait to confess my feelings that I really love you so much.”
“Hands in the air!” shouted Miranda.
The Sundays danced as they sang the chorus again “Can I say ‘I do’ and ‘I want to go to the prom with you’? Then we can dance and make out all night long at the prom. Please just follow me and dance with me, I’ll be your, I’ll be your, I’ll be your prom queen. Please just follow me and dance with me, I’ll be your, I’ll be your, I’ll be your prom queen.”
Alyson stopped dancing and sang the bridge “Oh… Dance with me, hold my hands, and kiss me. Oh… Dance with me, hold my hands, and kiss me.”
Miranda sang “Can I have this dance with you all night long? And can I kiss you after the dance all night?” She shouted “Dance!”
The Sundays danced and sang the chorus again “Can I say ‘I do’ and ‘I want to go to the prom with you’? Then we can dance and make out all night long at the prom. Please just follow me and dance with me, I’ll be your, I’ll be your, I’ll be your prom queen. Please just follow me and dance with me, I’ll be your, I’ll be your, I’ll be your prom queen.”
Then everybody cheered on The Sundays, with the exception of Amber, who was leaving the prom with Denny. Chris noticed Amber leaving alone, so he followed her.
Miranda said “Thank you, thank you, everyone.”
Will came to the stage “Thank you, The Sundays, now we have the results! You have voted for the prom king and queen! Who’s gonna be? We’ll find out.”
Paul said to Angie “It’s going to be us!”
“Hell yeah!” shouted Angie “No one can defeat my popularity! No one!” She kissed Paul again.
“The Sundays, would you take an honor to announce the prom king and queen?” asked Will.
Alyson took the envelope from Will “Yeah, it’s an honor for us.” Everyone was really excited to find out the prom king and queen, Alyson said “And the prom king title goes to…” She opened the envelope before announcing “Paul Henley!!”
“Yes!! Yes!!” shouted Paul proudly ran to the stage “Thank you, everyone!”
Angie got cocky “It’s going to be me! I’m the prom queen! I’m the prom bitch!!”
Alyson said “Get ready, girls… This is all you’ve waiting for… And the prom queen goes to…”
“Please say Angie Robertson! Angie Robertson!!” said Angie.
Remy whispered to Fearne “Angie really wants this.”
“I know.” Fearne replied.
“That bitch really want that for popularity?” asked Ashlee to Sophia.
“Yeah, she is.” Sophia replied.
“It’s gonna be Angie Robertson!!” shouted Paul.
“No, it’s Sophia Zin!” shouted Miranda, much to everyone’s surprise.
“What?!” shouted Paul and Angie surprised.
“Sophia wins the prom queen?!” shouted Remy.
“Whoa…” Sophia was shocked “I can’t believe it, I won…”
“Congratulations, babe!!” shouted Ashlee.
Sophia ran into the stage approaching The Sundays and Paul “Yay!! I’m the prom queen, baby!!”
Angie shouted “No! She’s not supposed to be the prom queen! I’m the real prom queen! I’m the real one! You guys wrongly chose the wrong bitch!!” Leading everyone booing her.
Alyson said “Okay, time to give crowns for both prom king and queen! Congratulations, Paul and Sophia!” Then everyone gave applause to them as Esmeralda gave the crowns to both of them.
“Thank you! Thank you!” shouted Sophia.
“Now, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, your prom king and queen!” shouted Miranda.
“What? Now I have to dance with this Asian whore?” exclaimed Paul, much to everyone’s surprise.
Sophia replied “Eat your heart out, timber nigger!!” Everyone were surprised as well, but some of them gave her applause “Let’s dance with this Asian whore, Paul.”
“Yeah, if you say so.” Paul held Sophia’s right hand.
The country music started playing again, then Miranda started singing The Band Perry’s Don’t Let Me Be Lonely “I need a saving grace, a hiding place, I don't have forever or time to waste, so don't let me be lonely.”
Alyson continued the line “I wanna shake this winter coat off my sleeve, dust off a record and just be free, oh don't let me be lonely, no don't let me be lonely.”
Esmeralda sang “When you're young, you can fly, but we trip on clouds 'cause we get too high, we grow up, and then it's gone, oh God only knows what we'll become.”
The Sundays members sang “So don't let me be, let me be, let me be lonely tonight, while we're young and alive, take the keys to my car and the keys to my heart and just drive, oh don't let me, let me be lonely.”
Oliver asked Ally “Can I have this dance with you?”
“Yeah, I would love to.” Ally started dancing again with Oliver.
“Shall we dance, m’lady?” asked Edwin to Noura.
“Yeah.” Noura held Edwin’s hand. Then everyone with their dance partners started dancing again to the song, including Remy and Katie, and even Will and Fearne.
“What a great prom night, Will.” said Fearne.
“This prom wouldn’t have been this successful without everyone in council’s participation.”
Remy asked Fearne “How’s your baby?”
“My parents are coming here, and I’m afraid if they wondered why I have this baby bump, I haven’t told them. I’m really terrified…”
“Relax, Fearne, your parents won’t know you’re pregnant, no worries. But what would you do with your baby?”
“Maybe giving her for adoption?”
“Yeah, that’s really good actually.”
While Delta was still dancing with Casey “Casey, you know, since I left to Jakarta from Sydney, I miss you so much, eventhough we already broke up.”
“Yeah, I miss you too actually, I’m glad you’re still here waiting for me.”
“No, you’re here because you’re pitching your own musical, and you did it, you have your own musical.”
“Delta,”
“Yeah?”
Then Casey kissed Delta’s lips, which was seen by Jake, who immediately left in dismay. Then Delta stopped the kiss, Casey asked “Is something wrong?”
“I have to go, Casey.” Delta immediately left.
Jake stormed off from the ballroom as he started singing “Bet your window's rolled down and your hair's pulled back, and I bet you got no idea you're going way too fast. You're trying not to think about what went wrong, trying not to stop 'til you get where you goin'. You're trying to stay awake so I bet you turn on the radio, and the song goes.”
Meanwhile Delta searched for Jake inside the ballroom, but she didn’t see him, instead she saw the students dancing around, she sang “I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without I can't live without you baby, oh baby.” Then she and Jake sang simultaneously “The highway won't hold you tonight, the highway don't know you're alive, the highway don't care if you're all alone, but I do, I do. The highway won't dry your tears, the highway don't need you here, the highway don't care if you're coming home, but I do, I do.” Then Delta called his name “Jake! Jake!!” After that, she sang “I bet you got a dead cell phone in your shotgun seat, yeah, I bet you're bending God's ear talking 'bout me. You're trying not to let the first tear fall out, trying not to think about turning around. You're trying not to get lost in the sound but that song is always on, so you sing along.”
Jake sang as he arrived in front of the school gate “I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without I can't live without you baby, oh baby.” Then he and Delta sang simultaneously “The highway won't hold you tonight, the highway don't know you're alive, the highway don't care if you're all alone, but I do, I do. The highway won't dry your tears, the highway don't need you here, the highway don't care if you're coming home, but I do, I do.”
Delta sang as she went out from the ballroom to the gate “I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without I can't live without you baby, oh baby.”
Jake sang as he walked away from the school “The highway don't care, the highway don't care, the highway don't care, but I do, I do.”
Delta sang as she ran “I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without I can't live without you baby, oh baby.”
“But I do, I do.”
“I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without I can't live without you baby, oh baby.”
“But I do, I do.”
“I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby. I can't live without I can't live without you baby, oh baby.”
“But I do, I do.” Jake crossed the street before finally going into the bus.
Delta arrived at the gate, but Jake was already gone, leaving her devastated “I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby.”
***
Chris called as he arrived at Jakarta Arts Square “Amber! Amber!” Then he saw Amber talking alone.
Amber was speaking with Denny, who wasn’t seen by Chris “I love you, Denny.”
“I love you too, Amber.” Then Denny kissed her.

Chris saw Amber kissing nobody, he then wondered confusingly “What in the hell Amber doing?”

Comments

Popular Posts