High School President Episode 10


High School President took place in Binus International School at the beginning.
There was a meeting once again.
“Our students really need something for have fun, now what should we do?” asked the principal.
No one answered the question.
“Well, I was thinking about entertainment.” said the principal.
“Sir, you said entertainment, didn’t you?” asked Jacob.
“Yeah, you’re right! We need entertainment, any idea, Jacob?” asked the principal.
“Yeah, I have good idea, talent show!” answered Jacob.
“Yeah, bro! I agree with that!” said Dave.
“Oh yeah! Me too!” said Garrett.
“This will be like Indonesia Mencari Bakat or Indonesia’s Got Talent?” asked Rebecca.
“No, I’m going to not use that concept, and we’re going to perform our acts.” answered Jacob.
“Bro, I want special guest stars on the show!” said Melly.
“Okay, who do you want?” asked Jacob.
“I want Lyla to come!” answered Melly.
“No, they will be busy! Don’t them! We should invite someone else, someone who still studying in school.” said Erin.
“I think I know, Kris Neil, he’s the newest teen artist! We should invite him!” said Ricky.
“KYAAA! Kris Neil!” shouted Erin.
“If I may suggest you, you should invite Aaron and the Agents, they’re the band of our school, we should invite them.” said the principal.
“We’re going to invite Kris Neil and Aaron and the Agents to the show.” said Jacob “When the show will be held?”
“Monday night.” answered Ricky.
“I can’t come in Monday night!” said Tyler.
“Okay, let me suggest, Saturday night?” said Jacob.
“Yeah, I think we can come.” said Rebecca.
“Yeah, good time for the show.” said Erin.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Talent

At Jacob’s house, Jacob was playing his guitar, and then he got an idea.
“Oh yeah, I’m going to play my guitar on the show!” said Jacob.
“Jacob!” called Dave “I don’t have any idea what should I do on the show, do you have?”
“I’m going to play my guitar and sing on the show.” said Jacob.
“That’s it! A rock band! We must form it!” said Dave.
“Yeah, that’s really good idea, bro!” said Jacob.
“Thanks, bro!” said Dave.
“Hi, guys!” greeted Garrett came.
“Hi!” greeted Jacob and Dave.
“Got any idea for the show?” asked Garrett.
“We’re going to perform as a rock band.” answered Jacob.
“Rock band!? Serious!?” shouted Garrett.
“Totally serious.” answered Dave.
“I’m in!” shouted Garrett gave Jacob and Dave a toss.
“Yeah!” shouted Jacob and Dave.

At 9 PM, Jacob was searching the question how to form a band.
“Okay, I will play guitar, Dave will be the bassist, and Garrett will be the drummer, as we talked before. Step one, check!” said Jacob “Step Two, Come up with a name? Dave named our band as The Note. Step three, we’re going to pick Rock music. Step four, check! Step five, practice, we will do that after school.”

The next day, Erin stuck the School’s Talent Show poster.
“Hi, nice poster, Erin.” said Jacob came “I like it.”
“Thank you very much.” said Erin.
Then Garrett came “Wow, cool poster. But why you didn’t type the special guests appearance?”
“It will be a surprise for the audience!” said Erin.
“What are you going to act on the show?” asked Jacob.
“I’m going to cheerleading on the show!” answered Erin “Oh, Garrett, let me suggest you, you should show your six pack abs on the show.”
“Thanks, but I have my own plan.” said Garrett, and then he was slapped by Erin “Hey, what the hell that was for!?”
“Good choice! I can kiss you!” said Erin, and then she kissed Garrett’s lips.
“Oh no, gross…” said Jacob.

At night, Jacob and his band mates was practicing.
‘Yeah!” shouted Dave.
“Jacob, what the hell are you doing!? You shouldn’t check your iPhone while you…” said Garrett.
“Stop! I’m looking at WikiHow.” said Jacob “Step seven, begin writing songs after you practice a lot.”
“Oh man, we can just cover other songs.” said Dave.
“No, I think it will be good if we write our original song.” said Jacob.
“Are you sure you want to write song?” asked Garrett.
“Yup!” answered Jacob.

At Friday, Jacob saw no one beside Student Council members signed up.
“Oh no! The other students won’t perform on the show.” said Jacob.

At Saturday, all Student Council members were in the school.
“Go! Binus! Go! Binus!” shouted Erin rehearsing her act.
“Yeah, I’m ready!” shouted Melly.
“How’s the rehearsal?” asked the principal to Jacob.
“Yeah, well, as usual.” answered Jacob, and then his iPhone was ringing, he answered the call “Yeah, this is Jacob Russell Cartwright.”
Then the principal left “I’m counting on you for the show!”
“You said what!? They cancelled it!? Thank you very much.” said Jacob ended the call.
“Jacob, where are our special guests? They have to…” asked Dave.
“They cancelled their appearance on the show.” answered Jacob.
“Oh no, our show will be…” said Dave.
“Don’t say that! We have to perform well on the show, the audience will like us!” said Jacob “Oh yeah, I need one more meeting.”

“Oh no! They cancelled it!” shouted Melly.
“NOOO!!” shouted Erin.
“Relax, guys, you have to perform all our best! We must show the other students that we have great talents!” said Garrett.
“He’s right! We can’t depend on the special guest stars, but we can act like your favorite idols.” said Jacob.
“I think you’re right, Jacob, but we’ll do our best!” said Ricky.
“One, two, three, we’re fearless!” shouted them.

At 7 PM, the Principal came to the stage.
“Good night and welcome to the first annual School Talent Show, brought to you by our school, Binus International School. Our first act is…” said the principal.
Suddenly, someone laughed at him.
“…Erin the cheerleader.” said the principal angrily, and then he left.
Erin came to the stage when the curtain opened “Go! Binus! Go! Binus!” shouted her “Binus International School! Binus International School! Binus International School!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted all students plugged their ears.
“Thank you, everybody!” said Erin.
“She’s great!” said Dave.
“And the next is… Rebecca.” said the principal once again, he left again.
Rebecca sat down when the curtain opened, she read her worst poem ever, she accidently left the real poem in her house.
“Oh man, so bad to hear it.” said Garrett.

Ricky sang his bad song “YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”
“BOO!!” shouted all audiences.
“Oh no! This show is really disaster so far!” shouted Jacob.
“Hey, bro!” greeted Melly came.
“Melly, you can change the situation! What will you do?” asked Jacob.
“I will dancing…” answered Melly.
“Oh, good luck to you.” said Jacob.

“And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. We’ve saved the best for last. Put your hands together for the incomparable Melissa Cartwright!” shouted the principal.
“Melissa Cartwright Live” sentences blink in pink and green lights, and then the curtain opened and the background was a school. Melly started to dance so well, but suddenly, the music changed to techno as Melly took off her jacket and she was wearing her skimpy outfits.
“What the hell…” said the boy.
Melly was dancing really weird.
Two boys took the tomatoes and cabbages and threw it to Melly, the crowd was booing her as well.
“You really jackass! You don’t know that this is talent! I’ll show my dance!” shouted Melly.
“Go down, bitch!” shouted the boy.
“Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!” shouted the crowd forced Melly to come down.
“Curse you!” shouted Melly.
“Oh man, I think we must perform now!” said Jacob while he closed the curtains.
“C’mon, we can change the situation!” said Garrett, he and Jacob left.
“Guys, wait for me!” shouted Dave.

“This is the worst talent show I’ve ever watched!” shouted the boy.
“We’re going home!” shouted the girls.
“Wait, guys!” shouted Jacob came to the stage with Dave and Garrett.
Then Garrett took his shirt off and yelled “One, two, three, four!” He started to play the drum, while Jacob played his guitar, Dave played his bass guitar.
Jacob sang “Do you believe that everyone got their talents? Everybody has their own talents. When they’re embarrassed to show them, they won’t realize what they’ve got.”
Then Dave sang “Show me your talent, don’t hear you embarrassed, you got nerve, baby, but it’s good, it’s good. You must believe everyone got their talents, including you.”
Jacob and Dave sang “Don’t be embarrassed, just be confident, don’t listen to someone who laughed at you, don’t be embarrassed, just show your talent, don’t listen someone who interrupt you. Show me your talent, but be confident, show me your talent, and you got your talent, you got your talent. Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh.”
“Guys, come back! They’re better!” shouted the boy.
The crowds came back and watch the performance.
Jacob and Dave sang again “Show me your talent, but be confident, show me your talent, and you got your talent, you got your talent. Whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh, whoa oh.”
Dave sang “Show me your talent, show me your talent, show me your talent, show me your talent.”
Jacob and Dave sang again “Show me your talent, don’t let someone interrupt you… Don’t let someone interrupt you…”
Jacob sang and ended the song “Don’t let someone interrupt you…”
The crowd cheered at them.
“Whoa! Well done, you three, you’re so awesome!” shouted the principal.
“KYAAAA! My brother is a star!” shouted Melly.
Then Erin slapped Garrett’s face, and then she kissed his lips.
“Erin, kiss your boy later.” said the principal.
“I love your performance!” shouted Erin.
“Well, thanks.” said Garrett.
“We’re never going to hold a talent show anymore if only us to perform.” said Jacob.

At 12 AM, Jacob, Dave, and Garrett were performing their song on the house.
Jacob and Dave sang “Don’t be embarrassed, just be confident, don’t listen to someone who laughed at you, don’t be embarrassed, just show your talent, don’t listen someone who interrupt you.”
Melly came and sang “Please go to sleep already! You woke me up!” She interrupt their performance, and then Jacob, Dave, and Garrett left, while Melly sang “I got my talent!”












Comments

Popular Posts