High School President Episode 9


High School President took place in Jacob’s house at the beginning.
“Sis, check this out! You’re mentioned on HighEnd Teen Magazine!” shouted Jacob brought HighEnd Teen magazine “You’re lucky!”
Melly took the magazine “Don’t be so surprised, bro. Like when you overslept and you fell down from your bed.” said her.
“Don’t even shout to me anymore, sis.” said Jacob “Anyway, I’m really proud as your brother; you’re mentioned on the national publication.”
Melly read the article “Melissa Cartwright, the successful secretary on Binus, she is formerly…, I will skip to the end. Okay…, here we go. She can get the scholarship if she success on the financial. This must be lie! No way I can get the scholarship with this!” Melly threw the magazine.
“Hey! I’ve just bought that!” shouted Jacob.
“Sorry.” said Melly took back the magazine “Hey! Not crumpled.” She gave the magazine to Jacob.
“I’m sorry, sis, I didn’t read it completely, I saw your name, and I was so surprised.” said Jacob.
“You saw it by your eyes or your mouth?” asked Melly.
“My eyes!” answered Jacob.
“Okay, time to give my secretary advice or my financial secretary.” said Melly “That’s it! Jacob, you’re gonna work with me!”
“My sis said what!?” asked Jacob.
“You’re gonna work with me for the video blog, and then I will make money from the site!” answered Melly.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Vlogger

The next day, Garrett put his bicycle helmet on his locker, and then a girl came to him.
“Hi, Garrett.” greeted her “You’re so hot.”
“Hi, I think we haven’t met before, or we have met before, so your name is Lennox, right?” asked Garrett.
Then Lennox slapped Garrett “You forgot me!? Wake up, Garrett! It’s me, your friend when we’re in middle school!”
“Sorry, Lennox, I forgot about you, Wait, you used to love me, didn’t you?” asked Garrett.
“Yes, of course! I have a deep crush on you! I love you! Really not you!” shouted Lennox.
“So, I gotta go to the office, I will be very busy today.” said Garrett.
“Okay, maybe we should hang out together, just you and I.” said Lennox.
“Yeah, it would be great, I’d love to.” said Garrett.

Jacob arrived at home at 1 PM.
“Okay, sis, I’ve got your text, so what’s the meeting all about?” asked Jacob.
“My brother, take a seat.” answered Melly.
“Oh man, don’t give me more advice, I’ve just got a advice from my really grumpy economy teacher.” said Jacob “And I fell asleep when she was giving it for a long time, please don’t make me sleepy!”
“Stop talking about that, and let’s talk our future.” said Melly.
“Oh, please don’t quit, I’ll be better…” said Jacob.
“I’m not quit! You need take a seat, bro!” shouted Melly, and then they took their seats “Okay, here’s the deal, I’ve read many financial books when I was fifteen, I mean same as your age, so I know a lot of advices. I put them in my ebook, and if I success, I will start my own company.”
“Oh! CarCo, Cartwright Corp.! International CarCo!” said Jacob.
“Okay, I want create my own vlog, I want to tell my financial advice, the vlog will support my eBook sales. But…” said Melly.
“Oh… You need our money?” asked Jacob.
“No, bro! I don’t need our money right now, the vlog will be easy to create, free and no payment.” answered Melly.
“Got it! So do you want to create your vlog account in which sites?” asked Jacob.
“Okay, I will create my YouTube account, many people browse the site for video streaming.” answered Melly.
“Okay, we should…” said Jacob.
“No! I’ll make a presentation! You hear it!” shouted Melly.
“Oh man, no!” said Jacob.

In the basement, Dave was making a title sequence for the vlog.
“So, how’s the title sequence, buddy?” asked Melly came from the set.
“I made it juicy, but you should take a look.” answered Dave, he soon played the title sequence, the slideshow of the random pictures played, and then the text “Mel Knows with Melly Cartwright” appeared, following “Title Sequence by Dave Baruchel”.
“That’s really juicy, dude!” said Melly.
“Oh yeah, thanks!” said Dave.
“Hello, sis! Are you ready for shooting?” asked Jacob came.
“Actually, we’ve shot it.” answered Melly.
“What!? You both worked on it without me!? I missed one…” said Jacob.
“Actually three times we shot it.” continued Dave.
“Forget it, let me see the video.” said Jacob, he played the video:

“Hello, welcome to Mel Knows. With me, Melly Cartwright. Today, I will give you my financial advices, you may don’t know, but Mel Knows. First, contract problem: …”

Eighteen minutes later, Jacob was so sleepy when he watch the video.
“Thank you for watching my show, make sure you buy my eBook!” said Melly on the video.
“Eighteen minutes?! That’s too long and… make me sleepy.” said Jacob.
“Bro, I gave my complete advices.” said Melly “Anyway, I will post this, because Dave and I deem this video will be hit.”
“If you post this, nobody will watch it.” said Jacob “We need to re-shoot it, but make it simple and less time.”
“Can I post this long video too?” asked Dave.
“No!” answered Jacob.

The next day, Jacob came to the Student Council Office, he heard Melly and Rebecca were talking about the vlog.
“Jacob!” called Dave.
“Dave, how’s the vlog going?” asked Jacob.
“I’ve signed her up on youtube.com!” answered Dave.
“Do you know the password?” asked Jacob.
“Yes!” answered Dave “Eep!”
“You such a fool! Only Melly should know the password!” shouted Jacob.
“Sorry, Jacob, but I haven’t told her yet.” said Dave.
“Okay, she shouldn’t know, neither should me.” said Jacob.
“Are you going on shooting the show?” asked Dave.
“Yeah, at 3 PM.” answered Jacob.

Meanwhile, Garrett was talking to Rebecca.
“Rebecca, help me!” said Garrett.
“Looks like there’s someone need my help.” said Rebecca.
“Lennox started to like me, I mean love me, she wants to hang out with me, I need your help!” said Garrett.
“I think you need a makeover.” said Rebecca.

After the makeover, Rebecca changed Garrett’s hairstyle to Mohawk.
“Seriously, I don’t like this hairstyle.” said Garrett.
“But Lennox will like it!” said Rebecca, when Lennox came to in front of the School Council Office door, she said “Oh! That’s her, you should talk to her and show your hair!” She pushed Garrett.
Garrett opened the door “Lennox, hi!”
“Hi, Garrett, I like your hairstyle.” said Lennox.

At 3 PM, Melly was rehearsing her scripts while Jacob came and brought Sony Cybershot TX-9 camera.
“Jacob, why I should wear this tight dress?!” asked Melly.
“That dress will increase your hotness and sex appeal.” answered Jacob.
“C’mon, bro! I’m a host on this show, not a slut.” said Melly.
“Okay, don’t complain, and we’re going to start, in five, four, three, two, one!” said Jacob, he started to record.
“Hello, and welcome to ‘Mel Knows’ with Melly Cartwright.” said Melly.
Jacob stopped recording “CUT! Seriously, sis, your voice looks so awkward, I think you’re so nervous.” said him.
“Yeah, I am so nervous, bro!” said Melly.
“Sis, I want to ask, how do you memorize your script?” asked Jacob.
“Well, I memorized the script and dancing at the same time.” answered Melly.
“That’s it! Sis, you must dance while you’re saying your words. We’ll start again.” said Jacob “Dance!” He started to record his sister again.
Melly started to dance, and then she said “Hi, there, welcome to ‘Mel Knows’ with Melly Cartwright.”
Jacob raised his two thumbs up.
“Today, I will give you my financial advices, you may don’t know, but Mel Knows.” said Melly.

At night, Dave was watching the episode of “Mel Knows”.
“Check it out, Jacob!” shouted Dave when Jacob came out from the bathroom.
“How’s the results?” asked Jacob.
“Congratulations for your sis, Jake, the debut is a hit! Over forty four thousand people were watching this.” answered Dave.
“HURRAY!” shouted Jacob.
“Then how’s the book sales?” asked Melly came.
“Well…, no one.” answered Dave.
“You said what!? You must be joking!” shouted Melly.
“I’m serious, Mel.” said Dave “Hey, there’s a new comment, it says ‘Hey, you’re so hot, keep posting new episodes, I want to learn some dance moves from you!’.”
“Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why!? You, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you!!?” shouted Melly to Jacob.
“Don’t blame me, sis!” said Jacob.
“Hey, looks, there’s comment from Rebecca!” said Dave.
“Let me see that!” said Melly, she read the comment “Dear Melly, you’re so freakin’ hot and nobody wants to see you dancing while you’re giving your advice.” Then she started to mad “Insolent!”

The next day, Rebecca was watching “Melly Knows”, she laughed at Melly’s dance moves once again.
“Rebecca!” shouted Melly “I hear you are laughing!”
“Sorry, Mel.” said Rebecca.











Comments

Popular Posts