The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 11


Radio Show


Justin woke up shirtless and only wearing his briefs, he took a mail from Jakarta Arts Online Radio.
And then Kris woke up shirtless, he asked “From who is it?”
“Jakarta Arts Online Radio, I applied for the Sunday morning show, I’m going to replace Dick Gees from Jakarta Arts in Sunday Morning.” said Justin.
“You should open that letter, I hope you’re hired!” said Kris.
“Okay, here we go…” said Justin, he opened the letter “I’m hired! I’m hired! WOO!!!”
“Congratulations, Justin! You’re now…” said Kris.
“Kris, I need one friend for the show, would you mind to be the co-host of the show?” asked Justin.
“Justin, I’m a singer, remember?” said Kris.
“It’s okay, the rules are not forbid you.” said Justin.
“Sounds fun, I’m in!” said Kris.
“YEAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Justin
“When we’re going to start?” asked Kris.
“From 7 AM to 10 AM.” answered Justin.
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Kris, he soon took his iPhone and updated his Twitter status.

Meanwhile, Dan, Ethan, and Khairie were practicing to dance, and then Mitchell came and danced.
“What the hell is that dance?” asked Khairie after he saw Mitchell was dancing badly.
Then Dan, Ethan, and Khairie were laughed.
“Oh, c’mon!” shouted Mitchell.

The next day, Justin and Kris came to Jakarta Arts Online Radio Office.
“Welcome to our new DJs, Justin and Kris!” greeted Dennis, the original executive producer of Jakarta Arts in Sunday Morning.
“Thank you, and you must be Mr. Dennis, the executive producer of Jakarta Arts in Sunday Morning.” said Justin.
“I’ve listened your show, nice to meet you.” said Kris.
“Nice to meet you, and the show is yours now, you can rename the show if you want.” said Dennis.
“I think we should call the show ‘On Air with Kris and Justin’!” said Justin.
“Good idea, Justin!” said Kris.

“We’re going to be LIVE, in five, four, three, two.” said Dennis.
“Hi, there!” greeted Justin.
“We’re your new Sunday morning show hosts, I’m Kris Neil!” greeted Kris.
“I’m Justin Reese! You’re now on…” greeted Justin.
“…’On Air with Kris and Justin’!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“We’re broadcasting live from Jakarta Arts Online Radio Office.” said Kris.
“Log on to jakartaarts.com/onlineradio to hear our show.” said Justin.
“’On Air with Kris and Justin’ LIVE!” said Kris and Justin.
“First of all, Kris’ music in the beginning! ‘This is My Double-Life’!” shouted Kris, Kris played his song “This is My Double-Life”.
“Kris, we need a idea for the next segment, do you have any idea?” asked Justin.
“I have an idea for that.” answered Kris.

After the song finished playing, Kris and Justin back hosting the show.
“Kris gave me an idea.” said Justin.
“You should say it ‘us’!” said Kris.
“It’s your idea, what’s your idea, Kris?” asked Justin.
“Okay, all listeners, if you have a problem, or if you want to tell your feelings, just call 62-21-870-4501, or if you’re Indonesian viewers.” said Kris.
“Kris, this is not a television show!” said Justin.
“I mean for Indonesian listeners, just call 021-870-4501, but if you’re in Jakarta, call 870-4501.” said Kris.
“Oh, first caller already, let’s answer it!” said Justin after he heard the first phone call, he answered the call.
“Hello, your name?” asked Kris.
“Mitchell, I’m from Jakarta.” answered Mitchell calling.
“Mitchell, are you Jakarta Arts student?” asked Justin.
“Yes, I am.” answered Mitchell.
“Okay, Mitchell, you can ask or tell to us.” said Kris.
“Kris and Justin, I have the problem, yesterday three boys were dancing, and then I joined them, but they laughed at me, they thought that I have less dancing skill than them, what should I do?” asked Mitchell.
“Taunt them back! And bully them!” answered Justin.
“Justin, I think that’s not the right answer, and sorry, Mitchell, he just kidding. Mitchell, if they laughed you, why don’t you challenge them dance, I mean who first laughed at you to dance, and prove that your dance skills is higher than them!” answered Kris.
“Thank you very much, Kris.” said Mitchell.
“You’re welcome.” said Kris.
“Are they really mocked Mitchell’s dance skills?” asked Justin.
“They laughed at them, so my answer is yes.” answered Kris.
Then many phone calls came to them.
“Whoa! After the first call, we got so many calls!” said Justin.
“Wait, our producer is going to tell how many the listeners who are listening.” said Kris.
“And the results… WOW! More than three million listeners in Indonesia are listening to our show!” said Justin.
“And this is the new record for the Sunday morning show in Jakarta Arts Online Radio, okay, let’s answer the calls.” said Kris.

Mitchell was having his breakfast in the cafeteria.
“Mitchell, how’s the pancake?” asked the cafeteria staff.
“This is better than I thought, thanks, ma’am, here, I give you fifteen thousand Rupiahs.” answered Mitchell, he paid for the food.
Then Dan came and greeted “What’s up, Mitchell, my own young rival!” said Dan.
“Hi, Dan!” called Ethan.
“Hi, Ethan, do you know about Mitchell’s dancing skills last morning?” asked Dan.
“I forgot how he dances?” asked Ethan.
Dan mimicked Mitchell’s bad dance moves.
“That’s it! Daniel, I challenge you on the Jakarta Arts Dance Duel, that will be broadcast on Jakarta Arts website, LIVE, next week!” said Mitchell.
“Okay, I accept your challenge.” said Dan.

At 9:50 AM, the show was almost over.
“Okay, that’s the number one song for this week! Thank you for anyone for vote your favorite song on the On Air Top 5.” said Kris.
“Okay, the last but not least segment is…” said Justin.
“…Music from Jakarta Arts Students Mailbag!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“We’re gonna play one song from the one of Jakarta Arts students.” said Kris.
“And after you hear that song, you have to vote, pick it of kick it. Log on to jakartaarts.com/onlineradio/musicmailbag to vote now.” said Justin.
“And the results will be announced on the next week, and that ends our show, ‘On Air with Kris and Justin’. I’m Kris.” said Kris.
“I’m Justin.” said Justin.
“And goodbye, see you next week!” shouted Kris and Justin, they finally played the song for the final segment.
“And we’re clear.” said Dennis.
“Wow! That was really fun!” said Kris.
“Yeah, I hope we can do it again next week!” said Justin.
“Hello, from IBS Radio? You cancelled your flop Sunday morning program once more? Okay, so are you want ‘On Air with Kris and Justin’ to be syndicated on IBS Radio?” asked Dennis.

The next day, Kris and Justin got another mail from Jakarta Arts Online Radio.
“Kris and Justin, your Sunday morning radio drew four million Indonesian listeners! Your show could be a hit if your show is syndicated by IBS Radio.” said Kris and Justin.
“Should we accept the offer?” asked Kris.
“Yes, we should accept it, we can be famous!” answered Justin.

The next day, after the class over, many students who wanted Kris and Justin’s autograph. Kris and Justin sign the autographs.
“I love you, guys!” said Justin.
“But we need to go!” said Kris.
Then Kris and Justin left.

Kris and Justin finally came to their room.
“Justin, I know I’m very busy, but I need to appear in Helen GeJenerez Show, do you want to come too?” asked Kris.
“No, thanks. I have to think another idea to impress the listeners.” answered Justin.
 “Okay, see you!” said Kris.

Henry was seeing the advertisement for the LIVE Dance Duel for the Sunday morning.
“Dan VS Mitchell, is he serious?” asked Henry.
“Hey-O!” shouted Mitchell.
“Whoa! Mitchell, you almost gave me a heart attack!” said Henry.
“Sorry, but this will be the important moment, I will defeat Dan.” said Mitchell.
“Wait, Dan said that you don’t have any dancing skills.” said Henry.
“He was wrong, I have it!” said Mitchell.
“But Dan is great, do you know how to defeat him?” asked Henry.
“Calm down.” answered Mitchell.
A dancer came to Mitchell.
Mitchell continued his answers “Henry, this is Alan, he is an aspiring dancer, he can teach me some great dance moves.”
“Hello, Mitchell! Hello,…” greeted Alan.
“Henry.” said Henry.
“Hi, what’s up, bro!” said Alan.
“Alan, I need your help, can you teach me some great dance moves to defeat Daniel Neil?” asked Mitchell.
“Of course, I can, but first, I want to show you my contemporary dance moves.” answered Alan, he showed his great contemporary dancing style.
“Wow! You should enter So You Think You Can Dance!” shouted Henry.
“By the way, I’m the champion of Dancing with the Stars Indonesia, I danced with Cinta Laura.” said Alan.
“Whoa! You hired the professional dancer, you’re so great, Mitchell!” shouted Henry.
“Thank you!” said Mitchell.

On the studio where was The Helen GeJenerez Show taped.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Welcome back to The Helen GeJenerez Show, Kris is still with me, and we’re going to continue our talk. So, Kris, is that right that you also took a part as the radio host?” asked Helen.
“Yeah, that’s right, at the beginning, my friend, Justin was going to host the show by his own, but he offered me to be the co-host, so I thought it would be fun, I decided to be the radio host too.” answered Kris.
“So are you going to retired from your music career?” asked Helen.
“Ma’am, I didn’t say that I’m going to retired from my music career, I’m currently writing…” answered Kris.
“What!? So you quit from your music career!?” said Helen.
“No! I didn’t!” shouted Kris.
The topics were caused some controversies on Kris.

The next day, Mitchell was practicing his dancing moves with Alan, from Foxtrot, Cha Cha Cha, Viennese Waltz, Jive, Paso Doble, Waltz, Quickstep, Tango, Freestyle and Samba.
“Well done, Mitchell, you danced so great!” shouted Alan.

The next day, Kris woke up, and then he slept again.
“Kris, you should check this out.” said Justin when he played the DVR of yesterday’s The Helen GeJenerez Show.
“The yesterday’s show, you shouldn’t see that!” said Kris.
“Kris, are you mad?” asked Justin.
“Yes, I’m mad with Helen, she caused controversy between my job as a singer and a radio host!” answered Kris “Justin, I’m quit, I’m sorry.”
“Kris, you can’t quit!” said Justin “Kris, don’t think about what Helen said about it, you can keep your both job.”
“Justin, thank you, I will think about it.” said Kris.

The next day, Kris changed his mind, he updated his Facebook, he confirmed that he was currently writing new songs for his upcoming EP, and he also would be the co-host on the radio show.
“Kris, I’ve just seen your Facebook status! You will keep the show, for real!?” asked Justin.
“Yeah, of course!” shouted Kris.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“And by the way, I have another idea! We’re going to report the weekly dance competition on the school!” said Justin.
“Wait, it should be in the television.” said Kris.
“I mean, we’re going to be the commentator on the show, while we’re hosting On Air with Kris and Justin!” said Justin.
“Oh yeah! It would be fun, and who’s gonna compete?” asked Kris.

Finally, on Sunday morning, Kris and Justin started their own show.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“I’m Kris Neil!” greeted Kris.
“I’m Justin Reese!” greeted Justin.
“You’re now listening to On Air with Kris and Justin!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“You can also listen to the show on your local IBS Radio affiliates!” shouted Kris.
“The show is syndicated by IBS Radio!” said Justin.
“Okay, the first thing to do is, the last week Music from Jakarta Arts Mailbag results!” shouted Kris.
“Oh yeah, I forgot about that, and let’s see the results.” said Justin.
“Oooh… We’re very sorry, it seems the song got 64% kicked it, so it won’t be on our request list, sorry.” said Kris.
“But don’t worry, we have another Music from Jakarta Arts Mailbag for you in the end of the show.” said Justin.
“And we’re going to be the commentators of Jakarta Arts Dance Duel, which will be broadcasted on Jakarta Arts Online TV.” said Kris.
“And we’re going to broadcast the show on our website, so you can see the dancers.” said Justin.
“The duel begins at 8 AM, while we’re also moving from the studio to the Dance Duel studio.” said Kris.
“Before that, the first thing to do is…” said Justin.
“…Ask and Tell!” shouted Kris and Justin.

In the Dance Duel studio, the crews were preparing the studio, many live studio audiences will watch.
“Daniel! Daniel! Daniel!” cheered almost all live studio audiences.
“Dan Neil seems great, but he’s too arrogant, I think Mitchell will win this.” said Henry.

At 7:45, Kris and Justin prepared to move.
“Okay, we’re going to move to the Dance Duel studio.” said Kris.
“But, while we’re moving, you must think who will win the duel! Log on the onairwithkrisandjustin.com/danceduel to vote one of them!” said Justin.
“The voting will be closed on 8 AM, and the results will be announced at the beginning of the show.” said Kris.
“Oh yeah, please enjoy this music.” said Justin, he played the music.
“C’mon!” said Kris.
They moved to Dance Duel studio.

At 7:58 AM, all live studio audiences voted for Dan.
“Dan! Dan! Dan!” shouted all live studio audiences.
Henry came to Mitchell “Hi, Mitchell, I think I should lend you a hat, you will look cool!” said him.
“Thank you, Henry.” said Mitchell.
“Hi, we’re back on our show! On Air with Kris and Justin!” said Kris.
“And welcome to all Jakarta Arts Online Television viewers, you’re watching ‘Jakarta Arts Dance Duel’! I’m Justin Reese.” said Justin.
“I’m Kris Neil. You’ve voted for your favorite dancers, and this week the most potentially win will be… Daniel Neil, my brother!” said Kris.
“Congratulations to your brother, Kris, but I think Mitchell used our solution to challenge him in the show.” said Justin.
“So Dan laughed at Mitchell one week ago?” asked Kris.
“Yeah.” answered Justin.
“Okay, will Dan win this? Or Mitchell will win? We shall see this!” said Kris.
“And let’s go to the studio, Alyson.” said Justin.
“Hi, Kris, hi, Justin, for this week LIVE show, more live studio audiences watch the competition, And all audiences in the studio and your room or your home, I will introduce our most potentially dancer for this match, Daniel Neil!” said Alyson.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all audiences cheered for Dan.
“And… the challenger, Mitchell!” shouted Alyson.
“WOO!!!” shouted Henry cheered for Mitchell.
“I guess only Henry cheered for Mitchell.” said Kris.
“Are you ready!? 3, 2, 1, GO!” shouted Alyson.
Dan started to dance when California Gurls song played, he started to dancing Cha Cha Cha.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all audiences.
California Gurls, baby! Dan danced so well!” shouted Justin.
“Yeah, go my brother!” shouted Kris.
“Okay, here’s Mitchell’s turn!” shouted Justin.
The music changed to Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz, Mitchell danced Cha Cha Cha well.
“WHOA! I thought that Mitchell is sucks on dancing, but he’s great!” said Kris.
“Oh, Dan is going to dance again!” shouted Justin.
The music changed to Magic by B.o.B and Dan started to dancing Jive, he did it well.
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!! Go my brother!” shouted Kris.
Then the music changed to Shake It by Metro Station, Mitchell started to dance.
“But Mitchell doesn’t want to lose!” said Justin,
“Whoa! Boom Boom Pow! My favorite song all the time!” shouted Kris when the music changed to Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas.
“My favorite song!” shouted Dan, he danced Foxtrot.
“Kris?’ called Justin while Kris was dancing.
“Oh yeah, sorry about that.” said Kris.
Then Mitchell started to dance Foxtrot and the music was changed to Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars “Astalavista, Baby!” said him.
“It’s Rock n Roll time, baby!” shouted Alyson when Mitchell finished dancing.
Dan started to dancing Tango when the music changed to If I Had You by Adam Lambert.
“Oh no, Adam Lambert!” said Kris.
“Why, you don’t like it?” asked Justin.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted all audiences.
The music changed to According to You by Orianthi, Mitchell started to dance, and that impressed the judges, as well the audiences.
“And the Dance Duel is over, now it’s time for judges to discuss!” said Kris.
“Who’s gonna win? Mitchell? Or Kris’ brother, Dan?” said Justin.

After Alyson got the results from the judges, she said “I have a name which wins the Dance Duel, and the winner goes to…”
Dan and Mitchell seemed so nervous.
“…MITCHELL!!” shouted Alyson.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Mitchell and all live studio audiences.
“MITCHELL! MITCHELL!” shouted all audiences, they brought Mitchell to the outside of the studio.
“Congratulations for Mitchell, you’re rock!” shouted Kris.
“And you followed our advice last week!” said Justin.

“Okay, thanks for listening to ‘On Air with Kris and Justin’. I hope you enjoy it! I almost forgot, I’m currently writing for my new EP, and the recording will be started soon.” said Kris.
“And don’t forget to vote for Music from Jakarta Arts Mailbag!” said Justin.
“And we’re clear!” said Dennis.
“Yeah! How many the listeners?” asked Kris and Justin.
“The average listeners for today attracted five million Indonesian listeners, including IBS Radio listeners.” answered Dennis.
“YEAAAAAAAAAH!!” shouted Kris and Justin.




















Comments

Popular Posts