The Musical Life of Kris Neil Season 2 Episode 13


Breaking-Up

Zeke was seen making-out with other girl, and Ethan, Khairie, Dan, Justin, and Alyson saw them.
“Oh no! Zeke was making out.” said Dan.
“But not with Miranda.” said Alyson.
“What the hell?? He cheated on Miranda.” said Justin.
“Guys, we saw them making out, so we’re not gonna tell Kris nor Miranda.” said Khairie.
“Wait, why we shouldn’t tell Kris?” asked Dan.
“Because he will tell Miranda that Zeke has cheated on Miranda!” answered Khairie.
“Guys, I heard that Zeke was making out and have sex with other girl, but not with her.” said Ethan.
“He is a womanizer.” said Alyson.
“Gross…” said Justin.
“Okay, should we agree that we shouldn’t tell Kris and Miranda?” asked Dan.
“Agree!” answered Ethan, Khairie, Justin, and Alyson.
“May I tell Henry?” asked Khairie.
“Yeah, sure.” answered Justin.
He picked his Blackberry phone and called Henry.
“Yeah, it’s me.” said Henry.
“Henry, our friend, Zeke was making out with another girl, I mean two girls, and he had sex with one girl.” said Khairie.
“He had sex? He could get HIV!” said Henry.
“Maybe he wore condoms on his *censored*.” said Khairie.
“What the hell.” said Henry.
“And don’t tell Kris and Miranda, Kris will tell Miranda and make her mad.” said Khairie.
“Oh yeah, I won’t tell.” said Henry.
“Hi, Henry, what are you doing?” asked Kris came.
“I’ll call you later.” said Henry, he ended the call and answered “That was only ordinary chit-chat, as usual, Khairie missed me a lot.”
“Yeah, that’s what cousin for! Oh yeah, what are you talking about with Khairie?” asked Kris.
“That was nothing, see you!” answered Henry, he left.
“Strange, why he acted so strangely?” said Kris. After that, he saw Zeke was dating with another girl, not Miranda.
“Who the heck is that girl?” said Kris.


“Yeah, dad, thank you, this will handy for the shooting for the show.” said Miranda, she brought the box, but she couldn’t bring it.
“Let me help you.” said Kris.
“No, thanks, I can do this.” said Miranda, she tried to bring it again, but she failed.
“I’ll help you.” said Kris, he helped Miranda to brought that box.
“Man, why I can’t bring this heavy box?” asked Miranda.
“I don’t know, but, you have to work out.” answered Kris.
“Already, but why?” asked Miranda.
Then Kris thought about Zeke was making out with other girl.
“Man, Kris, in the show, I broke up with Zeke’s character in the show, he said that he wanted to quit, he wanted to pursue his singing career.” said Miranda.
“So that’s…” said Kris, then Kris shut his mouth.
“What do you talking about, Kris?” asked Miranda.
Kris answered “That’s something I want to tell you…”

At 12 PM, Miranda slapped Zeke at the cafeteria, all students on the cafeteria surprised and saw her.
“How dare you did this to me!!!” shouted Miranda, she punched Zeke’s face.
Then Bill came “Miranda, stop it! What’s going on!” shouted him.
“Tell me the truth, Zeke!” shouted Miranda.
“How did you know that Zeke has an affair with two girls?” asked Dan.
“I saw him making out with other girl.” answered Kris “Wait, two girls?”
“Miranda, stop punching your boyfriend!” shouted Bill stopped Miranda, then he asked Zeke “Is that right that you cheated on her and date two girls?”
“Yes…, I had sex with those girls.” answered Zeke.
Then Zeke’s new girlfriend came “You should stay away from him! He’s my new boyfriend!” said her.
“I’m his girlfriend, you sucker!” shouted Miranda.
“And you’re stuck a…” shouted Zeke’s girlfriend.
“Why did you want to have sex with him!?” shouted Miranda, she stared at Zeke “Zeke, we’re done! And you both are dumbs!!” She pushed Zeke and left angrily.
“Miranda, wait!” shouted Bill.

Kris and Dan went back to their room.
“Kris, you saw them?” asked Dan.
“Yes, I saw them making out, with my own eyes!” answered Kris.
“Bro, actually I saw them too, and I planned to not tell you, because I was afraid that you would tell Miranda.” said Dan.
“Daniel, I know Miranda has broke up with Zeke, Zeke is really womanizer, she had sex with two girls.” said Kris.
“Bro, I think you have the song which reflects with this situation.” said Dan.
“Oh yeah.” said Kris, he took his song book, and he found Don’t be a Womanizer song, he wrote it “Okay, do you want to sing?” asked Kris.
“Yeah, bro.” said Dan.
Kris started to play his guitar “Oh sorry, you should sing first.” said him.
“And I told you, don’t be a womanizer, you have your girlfriend, man, you should keep dating your girlfriend, you shouldn’t have an affair.” sang Dan when Kris started to play his guitar.
“Don’t, don’t, don’t cheat, I know you have a girlfriend, you could be a womanizer if you date another girl, and don’t, and don’t, don’t be a womanizer.” sang Kris.
“And I told you, don’t be a womanizer, you have your own relationship, you shouldn’t date another girl, you should keep your relationship. Don’t, don’t, don’t cheat, I know you have a girlfriend, you could be a womanizer if you date another girl, and don’t, and don’t, don’t be a womanizer.” sang Dan.
“I was your friend, man, and you ruined it, after I found out that…, you had making out with other girl…” sang Kris.
“And… I told you, don’t be a womanizer, you ruined your own relationship, you lost your girlfriend and your own relationship.” sang Dan.
“Don’t, don’t, don’t cheat, I know you have a girlfriend, you could be a womanizer if you date another girl, and don’t, and don’t, don’t be a womanizer.” sang Kris and Dan.
“And don’t, and don’t, don’t be… a womanizer…” sang Dan ended the song.

“Miranda!” called Bill, he knocked Miranda and Alyson’s room door.
“Dad, leave me alone!” shouted Miranda.
“Miranda, I know you’re broken-hearted, you know that…” said Bill.
“Dad, I had a stupid decision! I shouldn’t break up with him!” said Miranda.
“Miranda, you still want to date him?” asked Bill.
“Yes, if he want to.” answered Miranda.
“Miranda, you should use On Air with Kris and Justin, and let the listeners vote should you break up or make up.” said Bill.
“Good idea, dad, and thank you.” said Miranda.

On Sunday, at 7:40 AM, Kris and Dan were hosting their show, On Air with Kris and Justin.
“Hi, welcome back to the show!” shouted Justin.
“Justin, I heard that someone is broken-hearted, and she is currently in here right now!” said Kris.
“Okay, should we call her?” asked Justin.
“I think yes, and listeners, please welcome, Miranda!” answered Kris.
“Hi, Kris, hi, Justin.” greeted Miranda.
“And also, please welcome, her ex-boyfriend, Zeke.” said Kris.
“What?” asked Justin.
Zeke came, and then he mad when he saw Miranda “Why the hell do you here!?” shouted Zeke while he going to punch Miranda.
“No, stop it!” shouted Kris stopped Zeke.
“Miranda, tell the listeners why do you break up with Zeke.” said Justin.
“Okay, I found out that he was making out with two girls, even he had sex with both girls.” said Miranda.
“Whoa! Listeners, don’t mimic Zeke, if you had free and unsafe sex, you will get HIV.” said Justin.
“Oh yeah, Justin, I forgot to tell the name of this segment.” said Kris.
“And you decide, listeners!” said Justin.
“BREAK UP OR MAKE UP!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“You must vote should Miranda make up with Zeke, or even break up with him!” said Kris.
“Okay, the voting will be closed in ten minutes!” said Justin.
“Zeke, after Miranda broke up with you, what did you do?” asked Kris.
“I played my Barbie doll, and I hacked someone’s MySpace account!” answered Zeke.
“Wow! You hacked MySpace account?” said Kris.
“Wait? You played Barbie doll? You don’t think that’s too girly?” asked Justin.

Ten minutes later, the voting was closed.
“Okay, the voting is now closed! Let’s see the results!” shouted Kris.
“And the results is…” shouted Justin.
“I’m sorry, Miranda, listeners said that you must break up with Zeke.” said Kris.
“That’s alright, I can find another boy.” said Miranda.
“Fine, I’m finally free from you!” shouted Zeke.

At 9:55 AM, Kris and Justin were going to close the today’s show.
“Okay, I’m Kris!” shouted Kris.
“I’m Justin!” shouted Justin.
“See you in another show!” shouted Kris and Justin.
“And we’re clear.” said Dennis.
Kris picked his iPhone when it was ringing, he got a text message from Candice “Meet me on my room.” said him.
“Kris, this is your big chance! You can have your first kiss with her!” shouted Justin.
“Oh yeah! I’m going to kiss her! Goodbye, Justin!” shouted Kris, he left the studio.

Dan, Miranda, Alyson, Ethan, Khairie and Henry were in the cafeteria.
“I’m sorry for that, you really broke up with Zeke.” said Dan.
“You can find another boy, Zeke is not so hot.” said Alyson.
“Thank you, guys.” said Miranda.
“I hope you get your best boyfriend.” said Ethan.
“Good luck for finding your new boyfriend.” said Henry.
“I hope you find your hot new boyfriend.” said Khairie.
“Thanks, guys, but I don’t have any crushes anymore. And I will find my true love.” said Miranda.

Kris was going to visit Candice’s room.
“Okay, here we go.” said Kris, he opened the door, and he soon found out that Candice was making out with other boy “Oh my…”

TO BE CONTINUED…









Comments

Popular Posts