High School President Episode 11


High School President took place in Binus International School at the beginning.
Jacob, Dave, Garrett, Melly, Rebecca, and Erin were having a meeting on the office.
“We must have more school achievements, we’re declining of our achievements lately.” said the principal.
“Sir, how about marching band?” asked Erin.
“Don’t…” said Melly.
“Let me explain first, last morning, I got a call from my friend.” said Erin, she told:

When Erin was going to leave her home and go to school, her Blackberry Torch phone was ringing, she answered the call.
“Hello, this is Erin Pensky, can I help you?” asked Erin.
“Hi there, honey! Your sound like a jerk.” answered the girl.
“You’re Traci… Damnes from Global Jaya High School?” said Erin.
“My name is Traci Dames, honey!” said Traci “And I heard you’re playing as the Chief Secretary of Arts and Culture on your Student Council.”
“How’s yours?” asked Erin.
“Well, it’s very big and valuable, I’m the leader of my school band now, and we’re supposed to play on Gelora Bung Karno Stadium on Friday night.” answered Traci.
“Ge, Gelora Bung Karno!?” said Erin.
“That’s right, honey, I’m living in your dreams, Erin, and unfortunately, I’m busy on Friday night. So, I was hoping you and your school band to cover us.” said Traci.
“Sorry…” said Erin.
“I knew it, honey! Your school band is even unsuccessful recently! So, you should back to the Student Council business.” said Traci.
“WAIT A SECOND, BITCH! My school band is more successful than last year, I lead them, and we’re going to play that in Gelora Bung Karno! How do you like that, bitch!” shouted Erin.
“Good luck on Friday night, I hope the audiences bring more… boo.” said Traci, she hung up her call.

“Erin, our school’s marching band is worse than the last year, we can’t do that!” said Dave.
“Dave, we can train our school’s marching band, we make them better than the last year!” said Jacob.
“Jacob, I wanna be a part of the band too!” said Garrett.
“Me too!” said Rebecca.
“Yeah, me too!” said Dave.
“Okay, I’m in!” said Jacob “As you said, Erin, you will lead the band.”
“Okay, we’ll start training tonight on school!” said Erin.
“You said what!?” shouted Jacob, Dave, Garrett, Melly, and Rebecca.


In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
Lead it up – A Leader – Take it off from the bottom – A Leader
Then be leader – A Leader – Gotta lead the School Council till I feel it’s right
Lead it up – A Leader – Make it fit for everyone – A Leader
My personality – A Leader - that's why I got the job as OSIS leader
From the bottom to the top, it’s all real and you know
I’m leading the school students now
I’m Jacob Russell Cartwright as the Student Council President – Lead it up
Working at a leading job, I never really knew I could work this hard
Used to lead my classmates, now I'm in the OSIS as a president
I will always fair, like our president
I’m the first-ever freshman student become that
We just messin' around and we making new plan,
For the all around school and the students
If you see me in school, you know it's going down
Cause I'm High School President

High School Band

Jacob stuck the poster on the wall magazine, when he left, Ricky, Tyler, and Nathan came.
“Looking for your hidden talent?” read Ricky.
“Then become part of the greatest musical sensation to ever hit Jakarta.” continued Nathan.
“And forever be adored by thousands of people on Jakarta.” continued Tyler.
Most freshman students came to the wall magazine, including Julie.
Julie read and continued “Practice begins tonight, on 8 PM.”
Then they registered themselves to be on the band.

At 8:01 PM, Erin came to school.
“Stupid traffic jam! Thanks to it I’m late for the practice!” said Erin, she came to the music room.
All members of the school band were talking, but they didn’t know what they were talking about.
“People, people, settle down, please!” said Erin “Okay, on Friday night, we’re going to perform on Gelora Bung Karno Stadium, how many of you have played instruments before?”
Most of the members didn’t raise their hands.
“Okay, the majority of you guys have not played a musical instrument before, it's okay, you will be taught by me. Okay, please take your musical instruments.” said Erin.
All members took their musical instruments as they wish.
“Okay, I will play my trumpet first, and please repeat after me.” said Erin, she played her trumpet “Trumpet section please!”
Blake, Melly, and Rebecca played their trumpet.
“Very good, the drums, please!” shouted Erin.
Dave, Garrett, and Katelyn played their drums, but they didn’t play it well.
“Not good!” said Erin “Jacob, the guitar please!”
Jacob played his guitar, but he didn’t realize the volume was high.
“Too noisy, Jacob.” said Erin.

The band was practicing very hard at that night.
“Okay, that’s enough for today, we’re going to wake all people in Jakarta at 5 AM, so…” said Erin.
“We should come at 5 AM?” asked Dave.
“No, Dave, we should come to school at 4:30 AM.” answered Erin.
“That’s too early!” shouted Melly.
“Guys, I want people to hear our music, so be there early!” said Erin.
“Erin, I can’t play the electric guitar when on the street!” said Jacob.
“Just use acoustic guitar!” said Erin.

Day two, the band started to walk from school and practice at 5 AM.
“Very good, guys! Okay, here we come, Gelora Bung Karno! Flag twirlers, please walk faster!” shouted Erin.
Nick and Matt were whirling their flags.
“Walk faster!” shouted Erin.
Nick and Matt started to walk faster, but they didn’t realize there was a car, and finally, they got a hit by a car.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un…” said Julie, while Blake played his trumpet.

Day four, it was the last day of their practice.
“Okay
, guys, this is our last day before we perform at Gelora Bung Karno, but we have no good progress from the first day, I think we should play the music louder, all Jakarta people will like us if we do that!” said Erin.
“Agree!” shouted Dave.
“So we should play the music loud! Are you ready, guys!” shouted Erin.
“Yeah!” shouted all band members.
“Okay, in five, four, three, two, one!” shouted Erin.
The band played the music loudly, but worse than before.
“Okay, maybe we should play the music softer than before.” said Erin.
“That’s it! We’re really suck! We can’t perform well!” shouted Simon.
“You said what, jerk!?” shouted Dave.
“We can’t perform well!” shouted Simon.
“What the hell are you talking about!? We can practice well tonight!” shouted Dave.
“No, we can’t! We can’t perform so well!” shouted Simon.
“Dave, Simon, stop it, and let’s practice again.” said Jacob.
“Aha! So the president is going to expand this problem!” shouted Rebecca.
“Stop it, guys, don’t argue!” shouted Erin when the band members were arguing each other, and then they started to fight each other.
“Take this!” shouted Garrett used the drum to attack Nathan, while Nathan used the violin to attack him, but Rebecca stopped them. All people used their instruments as their weapons.
“Stop it, guys!” shouted Erin.
“ORAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” shouted Dave and Simon, both of them used their drums as their weapons, but Melly stopped them.
“Guys, please settle down!” shouted Erin.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted all of them attacking each other with their instruments, but when the clock showed it was 10 PM “Hey, class is over!”
“Guys, thank you very much! You took my chance and crushed it down! I’ve misjudged you, guys, I shouldn’t accept you as the band members, well, thank you for your opportunity, guys.” said Erin left.
“You’re welcome.” said Dave.
“Guys, what the hell are we doing!? Erin came to us in our need, and we failed her! She’s always been her for us when it was convenient for her!” shouted Jacob.
“Jacob right! We’ve just crushed her dream, but there’s one last chance to make her proud, marching band!” said Garrett.
“Okay, I’ll be the leader, baby! Let’s practice!” shouted Jacob.

The next night, Erin visited Gelora Bung Karno Stadium.
“Damn it, I know this was going to happen. I hope that…” said Erin, and then she surprised and shouted when Traci saw her “TRACI DOESN’T SEE ME, AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!!”
“Hi, honey, I just want to watch you humiliated, so where’s your band?” asked Traci.
“They couldn’t come, they’re… sick.” answered Erin scared.
“If your band members are sick, who are these guys?” asked Traci.
Erin saw her band members and screamed “AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH!! THAT WOULD BE MY BAND! What the hell are you doing!?”
“We’re ready to perform, Erin!” said Jacob.
“Well, honey, this is definitely and totally the band that I thought.” said Traci.
“I wish I can humiliate myself.” said Erin, she wore her hat and came in to the stadium, following her band members.
When they came to the stadium, the announcer said “Okay, soccer fans, and all Binus International School, Global Jaya, and Jakarta Arts students, please welcome Binus International School Band!”
All audiences cheered for them.
“Many people are watching us.” said Dave.
“I’m going to be sick.” said Melly.
“Don’t panic, guys, we can do this.” said Garrett.
“Okay, guys, let’s start and over it, 1, 2, 3, 4…” said Erin.
The trumpet players played their trumpets to open the performance.
Rebecca played her keyboard and played “Sweet Victory” song.
“They used Spongebob’s song!?” shouted Erin.
Jacob came and sang “The winner takes all, it's the thrill of one more kill. The last one to fall will never sacrifice their will.” When Garrett started to play his drums, Dave started to play his bass guitar, Melly started to play her keytar, and Nathan started to play his violin, Jacob sang again “Don't ever look back on the wind closing in. The only attack were their wings on the wind.
“What the hell was that!?” shouted Traci.
“I did it!” shouted Erin, she finally pointed her index finger to the band.
And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah. And it's ours for the taking, it's ours for the fight,” sang Jacob.
“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” shouted Traci fainted.
“Bye bye, Traci!” said Erin, she moved to front of stage on shouted “YEAH!”
Ricky played his guitar loudly when Jacob sang and shouted “And the world is ours to follow.
“YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!” shouted Erin.






Comments

Popular Posts