Secret Detective Episode 1


In Jakville, there was an accident involved a family, that accident was made by a drunk driver. Both cars were destroyed, but a fourteen years old boy came out from the car, he saw his parents, but they were dead.
Two years later in Jakville Community School, a boy who named Stefano was opening his locker, he looked at his Chemistry test results, he got B+ on that test. Then his friend, Dean came.
“Hi, Dean, how’s your score?” asked Stefano.
“Oh no, worse than before, C-.” answered Dean.
“That’s not bad, bro, in fact, you need to study more about that.” said Stefano.
“Hi, bro!” called Kent came.
“Let me guess, you got A+ on that test, didn’t you?” asked Dean.
“I got A-.” answered Kent.
“Man, I thought you would get A+ on that test.” said Dean.
“Dean, do you remember that nobody’s perfect?” asked Kent.
“Yes, I remember.” answered Dean “That Hannah Montana’s song?”
“No, in the entire world, nobody’s perfect, and… just take the message from that song.” answered Kent.
“He’s right, and he got the highest score anyway.” said Stefano “So are we ready going to 7-Eleven?”
“Yeah!” shouted Kent and Dean.
Stefano, Kent, and Dean started eating at 7-Eleven, while they were eating, they were talking about their ambitions.
“Dean, when you’re younger, what do you want to be?” asked Stefano.
“Why the hell did you ask that suddenly?” asked Dean.
“Well, I just want to know.” answered Stefano.
Dean answered “Of course, I want to be someone who useful and handy.”
“Okay, I will answer your question as well, I want to be a smart scientist.” answered Kent “How about you, Stefano?”
“Well, I want to be a detective.” answered Stefano.
“Don’t tell me that you’re going to copycat your dad?” asked Dean.
“No, just myself.” answered Stefano, and then Dean laughed, Stefano said “What’s so funny.”
“No, nothing.” answered Dean, and then he drank his Pepsi Blue Big Gulp.
“Maybe you laughed at Stefano’s dad.” said Kent after he drank his Slurpee.
“What!? Don’t you dare!” said Stefano.
“Just kidding.” said Kent laughed.
“Okay, I have to go to Wal-Mart, I’ll buy new movies.” said Dean.
“Buy some snacks too!” shouted Kent.
“No, just call McDonald or Pizza Hut tonight.” said Stefano.
“Yeah, see you at the house!” said Dean left to Wal-Mart.
Stefano drank his Slurpee “That’s all.”
“Let’s come back to the house.” said Kent.
“Yup!” said Stefano.
After they left 7-Eleven, they saw a thief from the bank.
“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!” shouted entire people around the bank.
“I have to help!” said Stefano.
“No, that’s too dangerous!” said Kent.
“But this is the practice to become a detective, bro!” said Stefano.
“Okay, I’ll help you.” said Kent.
“Let’s go!” shouted Stefano, they started chasing that thief “Stop!” The thief was running away, but Stefano and Kent keep chasing him, and finally, they caught the thief.
“You know that you shouldn’t steal money from the beginning.” said Kent “C’mon, we have to take you to the security.”
Stefano and Kent arrived at their house.
“Man, what a day.” said Kent.
“I’ve practiced to become a detective and tonight, we’re going to watch a movie tonight.” said Stefano.
“But just one movie.” said Kent.
Dean arrived at home and brought his purchased DVDs “Hi, I’m back, I’ve just purchased five DVDs, check it out.”
Stefano and Kent took a look on the five DVDs.
“You bought all these?” asked Stefano.
“Yup!” answered Dean.
I Am Number Four, Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows Part 1, whoa, those are my favorite movies.” said Kent.
“Dean, you bought the eighth season of NCIS!? Thank you! Thank you very much!” shouted Stefano, he was a huge fan of NCIS.
“Yeah, hold on!” said Kent when someone rang the bell, he opened the door, it was his cousin, Will.
“Kent!” called Will hugged Kent “How’s it going?”
“Just fine, but we haven’t gotten our jobs yet, it seemed unsuitable for us.” answered Kent.
“Don’t worry, I have a job for you and Stefano.” said Will “And I will live here as well.”
“Okay, please come in.” said Kent “Stefano, Dean, we have a guest!”
“Hi, guys, I’m Will.” greeted Will.
“Hi, Will, nice to meet you.” greeted Stefano “I’m Stefano.”
“Nice to meet you too.” greeted Dean “I’m Dean.”
“Okay, I need Stefano and Kent, we need to talk for a while in upstairs.” said Will.
“Okay.” said Stefano, and then he and Kent went to upstairs.
“Is this Battle: Los Angeles DVD?” asked Will.
“Yeah, do you want to watch it?” answered Dean.
“Sounds great, tonight we will watch it.” said Will.
“Will!” called Kent.
“Hold on!” said Will.
Will talked to the boys in the bedroom.
“I saw you both in the bank, you caught the thief, that was so cool.” said Will.
“Thank you very much.” said Stefano.
“So I’ve come here to offer you to become a detective.” said Will.
“Teen detective!? That’s impossible!” shouted Kent.
“Kent, remember Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan! He’s also teen detective, and also Nancy Drew, she’s too.” said Will.
“Okay, I’m going to try it.” said Stefano.
“So, is it official?” asked Will.
“Yeah, Will, let’s give it a shot.” answered Stefano.
“Okay, time to watch!” said Will went out from the room, he went to the living room.
“Stupid phone!” said Dean.
“What happen?” asked Will.
“I tried to call but we haven’t paid our phone bills yet.” answered Dean.
“I’ll pay later, but now you need to buy some snacks on 7-Eleven first.” said Will “I will go along with you.”
“Good idea, bro, give me five.” said Dean.
Stefano and Kent went back.
“Hey, where are you going?” asked Stefano.
“We will buy some snacks in 7-Eleven; we haven’t paid our phone bills.” answered Dean.
“I told you!” said Kent.
“Be careful, you two.” said Stefano.
Dean and Will left, Stefano took Battle: Los Angeles DVD and inserted it to the DVD player.
“Man, he was stupid.” said Kent.
Then the bell rang, Stefano said “Is that them?” He opened the door, and it was Kent’s cousin and Will’s brother, Danny.
“Danny.” called Kent came.
“Kent, is Stefano here?” asked Danny.
“I’m Stefano.” answered Stefano.
“Stefano Griffin, do you know this picture?” asked Danny.
“Yeah, that’s my dad.” answered Stefano.
“We’ve seen your dad, he’s still alive.” said Danny.
Stefano and Kent were shocked.
“Is that true?” asked Stefano.
“We have a evidence, this attribute, he is in the mysterious detective team called The White Horse.” answered Danny.
“Bro, that’s just rumor! The White Horse is not real!” said Kent.
“It’s real, Kent, The White Horse has reputation to defeat their own nemesis, The Black Skull, the most dangerous criminal team in JakVille.” explained Danny.
Then Will and Dean came back.
“Hi, bro, what are you doing here?” asked Will.
“May I come in?” asked Danny.
“I’m sorry, we will talk in outside.” answered Will “Boys, prepare the snacks!” He and Danny went outside “What’s going on, bro?”
“Stefano Griffin’s father is still alive.” answered Danny.
“Really?” asked Will.
“Look at this picture, I saw it.” answered Danny “I have to go home now.” He left.
Will came back to the house and watched the movie with Stefano, Kent, and Dean.

Comments

Popular Posts