Secret Detective Episode 9


In one family’s house, they were having fun before the thanksgiving, but suddenly, that became a nightmare for them, a gunshot was heard.
“AAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!” shouted them.
Suddenly, a mysterious murderer shot them one by one, and finally, he ran away. Later, the baby’s cry was heard.
Kent phoned his mom on the house’s phone.
“Hello?” greeted Mrs. Rogers, Kent’s mom.
“Hi, mom, long time no see.” said Kent.
“Kent, how are you?” asked Mrs. Rogers.
“Yeah, I’m fine, mom, and thank you. The situation on the house is more fun than before.” answered Kent.
“Oh, anyway, Kent, I was about to call you to tell this that we’ll be coming to your house.” said Mrs. Rogers.
“Is that anything special?” asked Kent “Wait, mom, my birthday is next month.”
“No, tomorrow is the thanksgiving, Kent.” answered Mrs. Rogers.
Then Will came and asked Kent “Who’s that from?”
“Mom.” answered Kent to Will, and then he told his mom “Well, mom, I hope you can come to our house for celebrating thanksgiving, I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Wait, our family will be coming here tomorrow?” asked Will.
“For thanksgiving.” answered Kent “You know what, I missed my family.”
“Me too.” said Will “We have to get shopping in Wal-Mart and prepare for the dishes.”
Then Dean came “Are you planning for the thanksgiving?”
“Of course! Tomorrow is the thanksgiving day!” answered Kent.
“Wow, but honestly, I have to be jealous, my parents were murdered maybe about years ago.” said Dean.
“Dean, you don’t have to be jealous, not only your parents are the part of your family, but I, Kent, and Stefano are also the part of your family.” said Will “Now I say to you as my cousin, same like Kent. I’m treating you like that.”
“Yeah, not only that, Stefano and I treat you as our brother, you’re the part of the family now.” said Kent.
“That’s so sweet, Kent and Will.” said Dean “Anyway, have you seen Stefano?”
Stefano came to Danny’s office.
“Stefano, I have something for you.” said Danny.
“What’s that?” asked Stefano.
Danny took his medals “Well, this is my ‘Jakville’s Best Detective’ medal, I got it when I was declared as the best detective in Jakville, I think you’re the best teen detective in Jakville, so I want to give you this.” answered Danny.
“Thanks, but no thanks, I think I’m not deserved to be given this medal, I’m not the best I think.” said Stefano.
Then Danny picked up the phone “Hello?” He was given information “Yeah, sir.” He hung up.
“What happened?” asked Stefano.
“There’s family murders, c’mon, we have to go!” answered Danny.
Kent, Dean, and Will came in to Wal-Mart for shopping for thanksgiving.
“As usual, our family likes turkey and chocolate as usual.” said Will.
“I love chocolate.” said Dean “But I have never eaten turkey before.”
“You’ll try, bro!” said Kent.
“Okay, here are the shopping lists for both of you, Kent, you’ll find the ingredients for the appetizers.” said Will.
“Yeah, sir!” said Kent, he left.
“Dean, find the ingredients for our main course, especially turkey, you shall not forget it!” said Will.
“Oh yeah, Will!” said Dean “And you’ll find the ingredients for desserts?”
“That’s right!” answered Will “Off you go!”
Stefano and Danny arrived at the crime scene.
“This suburban house?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah, this is the location.” answered Danny “Excuse me.” He crossed the police line to find out more about the murders.
“Wait!” said Stefano followed him.
They found many bodies on the house, Stefano took a look for one of the women’s body.
“She was killed by a gunshot.” said Stefano.
“So was he, and so were they.” said Danny.
“So, all of them were killed by gunshots, we need to bring one of them to the lab.” said Stefano.
Then Danny’s phone rang, he picked up the call “How’s the situation, Craig?”
“I found the only one of the murdered family that is still alive.” answered Craig “He’s in my house.”
“Wait, is he still a baby?” asked Danny.
“Yes, he is.” answered Craig.
Stefano and Danny knocked the door, and then Craig opened the door and he was shirtless.
“Where’s the baby?” asked Danny.
“He’s in my bedroom, but he’s sleeping, don’t make any noise.” answered Craig.
They soon walked to Craig’s bedroom and saw the baby.
“Luckily, he wasn’t killed.” said Stefano “I won’t dare to see this baby is killed, but she’s fine.”
“So you adopt him?” asked Danny.
“No, I don’t, but I have to take care of the baby before this case is solved, after that, I have to give the baby to the orphanage or someone who may want to adopt her.” answered Craig.
Then Stefano’s phone rang, he picked up the phone “Kent?”
“Stefano, we need to talk to you, you have to go home.” said Kent.
“Oh, you’re going to talk about thanksgiving.” said Stefano.
“Wait, that was fast, you know it?” asked Kent.
“Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day.” answered Stefano “Yeah, I’ll be right there.” He hung up the phone.
“Oh yeah, I almost forgot that tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day!” said Craig “Wait, I want also to come with you.”
“How about the baby?” asked Stefano.
“I’ll bring him of course.” answered Craig.
“She’s a girl!” said Stefano.
“Whatever.” said Craig.
“Guys, I have to come back to the crime scene to take one of the bodies for autopsy.” said Danny.
Later, Will opened the door for Stefano and Craig.
“Hi, welcome back.” greeted Will “Craig, are you adopting that baby?”
“No, I have to take care the baby before the case that currently…” answered Craig.
“Well, I and Danny now investigate the murders.” said Stefano.
“Oh, there you are, Stefano, I need to talk to you.” said Kent, when he saw the baby, he said “Wow, what a cute baby.”
“Yeah, she’s cute.” said Craig.
“What’s the big deal, bro?” asked Stefano to Kent.
“My family will be coming to here tomorrow night, you have to help me to prepare the dishes.” answered Kent.
“Kent, I’m on duty, anyway, you should examine the victim’s body.” said Stefano.
“Yeah, but tonight.” said Kent.
“Guys!” called Dean came “We have to go back to the kitchen!” And when he saw the baby “Wow, what a cute baby, is the baby boy or girl?”
“It’s a girl.” answered Craig.
Then the baby woke up and started crying.
“Oh no, the baby’s crying! What should we do?” asked Will.
“Oh no! Please calm down!” said Stefano as he made fun on the baby, as well Kent.
“Oh man, why she doesn’t stop crying!” said Kent.
“I think I know.” said Dean, he touched the baby’s diaper “Oh yeah, diaper, please!” Craig gave the diaper to Dean, and Dean walked to his room and changed the baby’s diaper.
Stefano and Kent came to the room.
“Wow, you’re great.” said Stefano.
“See.” said Dean “Now she’s smiling.”
“Wow.” said Stefano.
“Guys, we have to go back to the kitchen!” said Will came.
“Wait, may I take care of this baby?” asked Dean.
Then Craig came “Sure, but it won’t be easy to take care of the baby, but good luck to you.”
“Thank you.” said Dean.
Then Stefano, Kent, Craig, and Will came to the kitchen.
“Okay, what are we going to cook?” asked Stefano.
“We’re gonna be making Smoked Sausage, Butternut Squash and Wild Rice Soup, Roasted Turkey and Chocolate-Almond Torte.” answered Kent.
“These recipes are maybe so hard, but we can do it if we work together.” said Will.
Then Danny came and brought the body.
“Danny, don’t bring that body to the kitchen!” said Will.
“I’m going to bring this to the lab.” said Danny “Kent, autopsy him.”
“Okay.” said Kent followed Danny to the lab.
Kent began to investigate the body, he took the most bullets from the entire body.
“Oh, the murderer shot them many times.” said Kent “He’s really smart shooter.”
Then Danny came and asked “Hey, how’s the progress.”
“For me, the murderer is the smart shooter, and looked at those gun wound, so many.” answered Kent “Anyway, have you found the gun yet?”
“Not yet.” answered Danny, and then he picked up the phone “Hello? Three suspects? Thank you.” He hung up “Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that the name of the family is Blake. And three families hate them.”
“Really? I mean, really! Three families hate them! They should be our suspect.” said Kent.
“Okay, we should go now!” said Danny.
“Wait, I have to go back to the kitchen, so you should take Stefano.” said Kent.
Meanwhile, Dean gave a bottle of milk to the baby, the baby drank the milk.
“Good job!” said Dean, and then he drank Coca Cola “Do you want to play?” He took his Ben 10 toys and gave them to the baby “Sorry, I only have these toys that are for boys, but it’s okay, play it.” Dean saw the baby played the toys “I used to like Ben 10.”
Stefano and Danny came to the one of suspects’ house.
“The first is Geffersons family, isn’t it?” asked Stefano.
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Danny as he rang the house bell.
Then Mr. Geffersons opened the door “May I help you?”
“Detective Danny Rogers, we want to ask you.” said Danny.
“Okay, what the hell is going on?” asked Mr. Geffersons.
“We heard that you hate Blake family, and they were murdered.” answered Stefano.
“Okay, I know that they were murdered, but it wasn’t me, I didn’t killed them.” said Mr. Geffersons.
Later, they went back to the crime scene.
“We need more evidences to prove that Mr. Geffersons is innocent.” said Danny.
“Oh, I’m so sorry for them.” said a woman to a police.
“Excuse me, are you Mrs. Basuki?” asked Danny.
“Yeah, I am.” answered the woman.
“We want to ask you something, is that right that you hated Blake family?” asked Stefano.
“Well, at first I hated them, but later I realized that what I did was wrong, I want to apologize to them, but it was too late, someone murdered them.” answered Mrs. Basuki.
“Do you know who hated them most?” asked Stefano.
“As I know, Mr. Geffersons and Mr. Bassett hated them.” answered Mrs. Basuki.
Then Danny came “I found the gun.”
“Great, we should give this to Kent and identify the fingerprints.” said Stefano.
When Stefano and Danny went back to the lab on the house, Kent was surprised.
“What, it’s 10 PM already! I’m tired after cooking those meals for the tomorrow’s thanksgiving!” said Kent.
“Maybe he’s right, he’s too tired.” said Stefano.
Dean put the baby into the crib.
“Sweet dreams.” said Dean, he left and baby and he accidently dropped Stefano’s diary from the table “Oh my!” He took the diary and he decided to read it, he discovered that Stefano was a teen detective “He’s a teen detective?” When Stefano and Kent were going to come, Dean put the diary on the table.
“How’s the cooking, Kent?” asked Stefano.
“That was fun, I’m sure that my family will like it!” answered Kent.
“Dean, why are you so…” asked Stefano.
“I’m so happy to take care of this baby.” answered Dean.
“Dean, is there you’re hiding to us?” asked Kent.
“Nothing!” answered Dean as he took his shirt off “Good night, guys!” He went to bed.
“That’s okay.” said Stefano.
The next day, Stefano, Will, and Danny were ready to go.
“We’re going to the crime scene again, wish we luck!” said Danny.
“Goodbye, guys.” said Kent.
Then Dean came “Oh man, I overslept.”
“C’mon, you have to…” said Kent, when the bell rang, he said “It must be them!” He opened the door, and it was Craig.
“Kent, I need Dean and the baby, there’s I need to talk to.” said Craig.
“Okay, I’ll take a shower first.” said Dean.
“No time for that, bring the baby to the house and there’s a person who….” said Craig.
“Yeah, yeah, I’ll bring the baby.” said Dean, he went upstairs.
“So, are you going to come to our house to celebrate thanksgiving?” asked Kent.
“Yeah, I am. I can’t wait for it.” answered Craig.
“Okay, we’re ready to go.” said Dean came brought the baby.
“Let’s go.” said Craig.
Craig and Dean went to Craig’s house, while Kent closed the door, but 5 seconds later, a car came to in front of the house.
“Is that my family?” asked Kent, he opened the door “AAAAAAARRRGH!!”
“AAAAAAARRRRGH!!” shouted Rogers family as they hugged Kent.
“Long time no see!” shouted Mr. Rogers, Kent’s dad.
“Wow! I thought you’re going to come tonight.” said Kent.
“Of course not, we’re going to help you to cook the dishes.” said Linda, Danny’s wife “How’s Danny?”
Kent answered “He’s fine, don’t worry about him.”
Stefano, Will, and Danny went back to the crime scene, suddenly, they heard a gunshot.
“What the…” shouted Danny, as he looked back, he saw a man who was trying to shoot them “HEY!” Then that man ran away, Danny chased him “Guys, shoot him from here, when he is shown in the upstairs, try to shoot him!”
“Roger!” shouted Stefano and Will.
Danny tried to shoot the man and chased him. The man went upstairs and came in to his car, Danny tried to shoot the tire, but failed.
“Here it is!” shouted Will as the car came out, they shot the tire, and finally, the car crashed.
“Let’s go!” said Stefano, he opened the car door, and there was no one except bloods “Strange, he was here. Maybe…”
In Craig’s house, Mr. Bassett talked to Craig.
“Well, I’m so sorry for them, I want to apologize to them once again, but they were murdered.” said Mr. Bassett.
“I’m so sorry for that.” said Craig.
“Mr. Bassett, I’m so sorry to tell you this but you murdered them.” said Dean.
“What?” asked Mr. Bassett.
“Dean, how did you know that Mr. Bassett murdered them?” asked Craig.
Dean answered “Last night, I tested the fingerprints of the used gun for killing the family, and I found out that the fingerprint belongs to you. Here’s your gun.”
“Mr. Bassett, I heard that you’re trained shooter, so it was you.” said Craig.
“Well, I did it. It was just because they didn’t accept my apology and they kicked me out rudely, so I decided to put revenge on them. I’m not so happy with that, I know this will be happened.” said Mr. Bassett.
“Okay, Mr. Bassett, you’re under arrest.” said Craig put the handcuffs on Mr. Bassett.
“And I want to tell you this, my wife would love to adopt the baby, she told that.” said Mr. Bassett.
“Well, I agree, now the baby is yours.” said Craig “Before that, Dean, say goodbye to the baby.”
“Well, we had lots of fun, I think it’s time to stay with your new parents, and I hope you will be nice and good.” said Dean.
“Okay, sir, let’s go to your house and give this baby to your wife.” said Craig.
At 6 PM, Stefano, Will, and Danny went back to the house, they soon met Rogers family.
“Hey!’ shouted Will and Danny after they saw the family, and they hugged them.
Then Dean and Craig came and were surprised that the family members were so many.
“Wow! So many of you!” said Dean.
“Rogers family is so large!” said Craig.
“Well, guys, let’s sit down and start the thanksgiving.” said Mr. Rogers.
They sat down to the dining table.
“Okay, the Rogers family is here, as well our new addition of our family, Stefano Griffin and Dean Ackles, as well Craig Scott. And we’re so grateful that we have a chance to be living here in the world, and pray starts now.”
They started praying, and after they finished, they started eating the foods. They enjoyed the meals.

Comments

Popular Posts