Secret Detective Episode 7


In the abandoned roller-dome, a girl were searching for her friends after she found many dead bodies.
“Madison, where are you!?” shouted the girl “Madison!” She soon found a letter “Happy Sweet 16”, she soon found another letter “All of you must die!” “Madison!” She finally found Madison, but she was too late, Madison was dead “AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!”
Kent woke up shirtless and looked at the calendar, he knew that that day was Will’s birthday, he tried waking Stefano and Dean, both of them were still sleeping shirtless.
“Guys, wake up!” whispered Kent.
“One more minute, please.” said Dean.
“What the case now?” asked Stefano.
“Man, you’re so hard to wake up!” said Kent, he played Ultrasonic ringtone on his iPhone and it successfully woke up Stefano and Dean.
“Man, what the hell!?” shouted Dean.
“Please turn it off!” shouted Stefano.
Kent turned off the ringtone “Sorry, guys, I have to wake you up, guys. Look at the calendar.”
“Wow, today is Will’s birthday!” said Dean.
“Guys, quiet, I want to hold a surprise birthday party for him, you guys should help me, but you shouldn’t tell Will if we’re holding a birthday party for him, don’t say happy birthday for him first.” said Kent.
“If Will got a task for us…” said Stefano.
“Task?” asked Dean.
“Forget it, Dean!” said Stefano “Kent, come with me!” He and Kent went out “What should I do if Will got a task for us?”
“Okay, I will prepare the surprise birthday party in the house, if you need me, just call me, and warn him not to come in to the house through the terrace, just through the backyard.” answered Kent.
“Hi, guys!” greeted Will came shirtless.
“Hi, Will, have you got your detective task yet?” asked Kent.
“No, I haven’t.” answered Will “Why do you ask that?”
“Because…” answered Kent.
Stefano cut “Because I’m so excited about our today’s case!”
Then Will got a call “Hello, yeah, sweet sixteen murders? Yeah, I’m on my way.” He ended the call “Guys, I’ve just got a call…”
“Sweet sixteen party murders?” asked Stefano.
Will answered “Yeah, you’re right.”
“That’s it?” asked Kent.
“Most party guests were murdered, including one of the birthday girl last night.” answered Will.
“Oh, that’s too cruel.” said Kent.
“Stefano, we need to go now!” said Will, he was going to go.
“Um, Will, can I take a shower first?” asked Stefano.
Will stopped “Oh man, I have to take a shower as well.”
“Don’t go to the same bathroom with me!” said Stefano.
Later, Kent came out from the bathroom and put on his clothes after Stefano and Will left the house.
“Okay, Dean, time for party-planning.” said Kent.
“Okay, what decorations should we buy?” asked Dean “I think we got to go to Wal-Mart.”
Then the bell rang.
“Yeah, hold on!” said Kent, he opened the door.
“Hi, is Will here?” asked the man who came.
“I’m sorry, he has just left.” answered Kent “Wait, are you Craig Scott, Will’s friend?”
The man answered “Yeah I’m Craig Scott, and you must be Will’s cousin, Kent Rogers!”
“Yeah, I am! Nice to meet you, buddy!” greeted Kent, he shook hands with Craig.
“Nice to meet you too!” said Craig “And you must be Dean Ackles!”
“Wait, how do you know my name?” asked Dean.
“Will told me via SMS, he told about you both, and Stefano as well.” answered Craig “Is he here?”
“No, he’s out with Will.” answered Kent.
“Too bad.” said Craig “Okay, are you planning for Will’s birthday party?”
“Yeah!” answered Kent and Dean.
“Okay, I’ve bought some decorations for the party, birthday cake, and my special present as well.” said Craig.
“Let me guess, you’re detective too?” asked Dean.
“Yeah, same as Will, he was my roommate in the college, we talked a lot and that’s why we became best friends.” answered Craig “But I’m still junior detective.”
“Okay, enough, let’s start planning a party!” said Kent.
Stefano and Will arrived at the abandoned roller-dome.
“Whoa, this was abandoned, but it was renewed.” said Stefano.
“That’s why a girl convinced her parents to re-open the roller-dome.” said Will.
Then Danny came “Guys, we found ten dead bodies inside, including eight teenagers.”
“Oh my!” shouted Stefano.
“That’s crazy!” said Will.
“Yeah, I think so.” said Danny.
“Danny, can I talk to you for a minute?” asked Stefano.
“Sure.” answered Danny, he and Stefano walked behind the roller-dome.
“Danny, today is Will’s birthday, and we’re planning a surprise party for him.” said Stefano.
“You mean ‘we’ are you, Dean, and Kent?” asked Danny.
“Yeah, don’t say happy birthday to him until he come to the party, but you need to help us.” answered Stefano.
“Okay, I’ll help you!” said Danny.
They came back to in front of the roller-dome.
“I found the name of the birthday girl, Madison Guill.” said Will “She forced her parents to re-open this roller-dome, she knew that this place was closed because of serial murder in here.”
“We should go to Madison’s house.” said Stefano.
They left, after that, a mysterious killer followed them.
They arrived at Madison’s house, Will rang the bell, Madison’s mother opened the door.
“Good afternoon.” greeted Mrs. Guill.
“Good afternoon, Mrs. Guill, we know that your daughter had been killed in her super sweet 16 party.” said Danny.
“Yeah, I miss my daughter, I knew something bad would be happened to her!” said Mrs. Guill.
“Don’t cry, ma’am.” said Will “Calm down, we’re sorry about your daughter.”
“Do you know about her friend?” asked Stefano.
“Her best friend, Angelea, found her body, she told it at 11 PM.” answered Mrs. Guill.
“Can we know her address?” asked Will.
“Here you go.” answered Mrs. Guill “One more thing, his father hates Madison, he hated if Angelea befriended Madison, be careful.”
“Thank you for your time, ma’am.” said Stefano.
Dean and Craig prepared many drinks on the table, and then they prepared disco ball, music, and lamps.
“Guys, this is just a small birthday party.” said Kent.
“We have to make it bigger.” said Dean.
“And more fun!” continued Craig.
“Good idea, but too much.” said Kent “Don’t tell me that you’re preparing alcoholic beverage.”
“Of course not!” answered Dean and Craig.
“Okay, let’s get back to work.” said Kent.
Stefano, Will, and Danny were on the way to Angelea’s house, Will got another call.
“Hello,” greeted Will.
“What’s the matter?” asked Danny.
“It’s from the police!” answered Will to Danny, Will continued his conversation on the phone “You found the tape from CCTV!? Okay, let me check it, I’ll be there.”
“CCTV?” asked Stefano “I thought that the abandoned roller-dome doesn’t have any CCTVs.”
“Maybe Madison’s father put those CCTVs.” answered Will.
“Okay, I’ll be asking Angelea, you go back to the roller-dome.” said Danny.
“Okay, we’re counting on you.” said Will.
Will got out from the car and came in to Angelea’s house, Will changed seat and he started driving.
Danny rang the bell, finally, Angelea opened the door, but she was scared and trying to escape, but Danny caught her.
“Angelea, no need to afraid, I’m detective.” said Danny.
“Madison was murdered!” shouted Angelea cried.
“Okay, I’ll find the murder, there is something I need to ask you. May I come in?” asked Danny, Angelea permitted her to come in “I heard that your father hated Madison.”
“Yeah, you’re right.” answered Angelea.
“Tell me about Madison, Angelea.” said Danny.
“I met her when I was 12, she was really friendly to me, we often hang out together, but my dad didn’t accept our friendship, and he being enemy with her.” answered Angelea.
Stefano and Will arrived at the roller-dome, they came to the security office, a security gave them a tape, they turned on the computer and inserted the tape.
“Look at that, at first the party running according to plan.” said Stefano.
Will fast-forwarded the video, they watched it again, but a mysterious person came “Stefano, I think that man was suspicious!”
“Wait, let me look it again.” said Stefano clicked the rewind button and played it again.
“We need to check it in our home!” said Will.
“Wait!” said Stefano.
“What?” asked Will.
“Nothing, let’s go home.” said Stefano.
“You and Madison were hanging out together without your father’s permission?” asked Danny.
“Yeah, and my dad was always angry at me, but my mom always defended me, but when I was 14, they were divorced due to my friendship conflicts.” answered Angelea.
“Where’s your mom?” asked Danny.
“She’s in Tangerang right now.” answered Angelea “I’m sorry, I forgot to make you a tea.”
“Thank you, but no.” said Danny.
“Sir, it will be impolite if I don’t make you a drink.” said Angelea.
“Okay, but don’t add too much sugar.” said Will.
Stefano and Will arrived home.
“Will, we should come in through the backyard.” said Stefano.
“Why we shouldn’t come in through front door?” asked Will.
“C’mon!” said Stefano took Will to the backyard.
They arrived at the lab, they played the tape again.
“Okay, I will identify this mysterious person.” said Will as he opened the website.
“I need to go to the bathroom.” said Stefano, he went downstairs and saw the party preparation “Whoa, this will be great.”
“Stefano!” called Dean “You’re right, Will’s birthday party will be great!”
“Dean, I told you to back to work!” shouted Kent, he met Stefano “How’s your case?”
“Danny is asking Angelea, the witness of the murder, Will is identifying the suspect.” answered Stefano.
Then Craig came “Is Will here?”
“Who are you?” asked Stefano.
“I’m Craig Scott, Will’s best friend since college, I’m also a detective.” answered Craig.
“Nice to meet you, Craig.” said Stefano.
Will found the mysterious person’s face, he was trying to match the face, and then he found out the murder was Angelea’s father.
“Oh no, I should call Danny!” shouted Will.
Angelea was preparing a tea, but she was brought out by her dad, leaving the glass broken.
“Angelea, what happen!?” shouted Danny, suddenly, Angelea’s dad shut his mouth.
“Come with me!” shouted Angelea’s dad.
“Stefano!” called Will.
Stefano came back to lab “Who is he?”
“He’s Angelea’s dad, Gilas!” shouted Will.
“Let’s go back to her house!” said Stefano.
Then they left the house, when they were going to leave, Craig came.
“Will!” called Craig.
“Craig, not now, I’m in a rush, Danny might be in trouble with the suspect!” said Will.
“Let me help you, buddy!” said Craig, he came in to the car “Whoa, old times.”
“Yeah, we used to work together in the college.” said Will “Let’s go!” He started speeding and turned on the emergency lights.
“Whoa!” shouted Stefano.
Then Danny was brought to the black room.
“Who the hell are you?” asked Danny.
“I’m Gilas.” answered Gilas.
“You hated Madison, why did you hate her?” asked Danny.
“She was a stupid bitch, she was goddamn bitch.” answered Gilas.
“Why do you call her like that?” asked Danny.
“I told you, she was a goddamn girl.” answered Gilas “And this was the cause of my divorce with my wife, and after the divorce, I’m planning to turn Angelea into a serial killer.”
“What did you say!?” shouted Danny “How dare you!? She’s a innocent girl, she wouldn’t want to!”
Then Gilas chocked Danny’s throat “Just shut up already! This is the way I want! Angelea!” Later, Angelea came, Gilas commanded her “Take the gun and kill this man, NOW!”
Angelea took the gun and pointed it to Danny, she was ready to shoot, but she couldn’t “No, I can’t, I don’t want to!”
Then Gilas slapped Angelea “You’re such stupid bitch!” He slapped her and pushed her to the dining table.
Finally, Stefano, Will, and Craig arrived.
“Stefano, find Danny!” shouted Will.
“How about you both?” asked Stefano.
“We will arrest Gilas!” answered Craig.
“Find him, hurry!” said Will.
Stefano ran to the backyard, while Will and Craig were ready to come in.
“You’re such a stupid, stupid bitch!” shouted Gilas continued slapping Angelea.
Then Will and Craig broke the door and pointed their gun to Gilas.
“Don’t move!” shouted Will.
Then Gilas laughed and pointed his gun to Angelea.
“Drop the gun!” shouted Craig.
“You should drop your guns, boys, or not, this bitch will die.” said Gilas.
“You’re going to kill your daughter!?” shouted Will.
“Danny! Danny!” shouted Stefano trying to find Danny.
“Stefano!” shouted Danny.
“Danny, you’re there?” asked Stefano, he opened the door “You’re alright!”
“Oh no, we should stop Gilas!” said Danny, they came out to the front door.
Gilas laughed once again when he was going to kill Angelea, her daughter.
“Madison was killed in her own super sweet sixteen party, now Angelea will be killed on her own birthday by me!”
“What!?” shouted Craig.
“DROP YOUR GUN, NOW!” shouted Gilas “I WILL KILL HER!”
Then Will and Craig dropped their gun.
Suddenly, Angelea attacked her dad and took his gun, but Gilas attacked her again, but Angelea almost shot her dad.
“How dare you, bitch!” shouted Gilas was going to shoot Angelea, and then Angelea thought that she was going to die, but suddenly, Danny shot his head “Oh no, stupid bitch. After that, he died.
Then Angelea cried “I don’t want to be a killer, dad! You’re stupid, stupid, stupid jerk!” He continued crying.
After that incident, the police came and brought Gilas, and then they also asked Angelea if her dad was going to be turning her to be a killer. While Will wondered why Stefano, Danny, and Craig were hiding something.
“Guys, are you hiding something to me?” asked Will.
“What? No, no, no.” answered Danny.
“We’re not hiding something.” said Stefano.
“I know you’re lying, guys.” said Will.
“Will, let’s back to the house and we will give you a special treat!” said Craig.
“But first, close your eyes!” said Stefano.
When they arrived at home, Stefano and Danny came in first, while Craig took Will to the house.
“May I open my eyes now?” asked Will.
“Not yet, bro.” answered Craig, he opened the door “You may open your eyes.”
Will opened his eyes and saw a party.
“SURPRISE!” shouted Stefano, Kent, Dean, and Danny.
“Happy birthday, bro!” shouted Craig.
“This is a birthday party for me?” asked Will.
“Yeah!” answered Stefano.
Then Dean brought a birthday cake to Will, Dean said “You may blow the candles, but first, you have to pray.”
Will prayed and blew up the candles.
“YEAH!” shouted all of them.
Will took the cake knife and cut the cake into six pieces. All people on the house got one piece of cake and ate it.
“Let’s get party started!” shouted Dean.
“WOO!” shouted all of them, and then Stefano, Kent, and Dean started dancing.
“Okay, we should dance like them.” said Will.
“Like when we were teenagers/” said Craig.
Then Will and Craig started dancing as well.
“C’mon, Danny, you should dance!” shouted Will.
“Okay!” shouted Danny as he started dancing.
Everybody were dancing at the party.

Comments

Popular Posts